Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

+17
tanita_mors
Buenos
fantastica
brisallie
Ranwing
Kurt addict
Delight
valkeakuulas
M&M
mindschemez
ChrisColfersLightning
Ireth
Jellyrolls
Glorfindel
Divalicious
dimpledchris
bayth
21 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 10 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

Post  ColferInspired 9/20/2015, 5:36 am

Looks like someone Paddle 7553 has spent over $20,000 on all of Kurt's outfits. Rolling Eyes

I love that Chris fans are donating to First Book as this is what matters. They have raised $1,130 so far in Chris's name. Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 10 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

Post  ColferInspired 9/21/2015, 8:08 am

Character Related Lots

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_nv08ioahVQ1qkiv7e_540
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/21/2015, 1:11 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Character Related Lots

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_nv08ioahVQ1qkiv7e_540

Wow, so according to this, Kurt's items were the ones most sold? Fans have money!
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/21/2015, 1:14 pm

I guess a lot of "klaine" items belong to kurt? such as that locker and paper ring.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/21/2015, 1:32 pm

fantastica wrote:I guess a lot of "klaine" items belong to kurt? such as that locker and paper ring.

Oh forgot some kurt's stuff were still related to that ship dryy , but still I'm surprised how well his items were sold. As was said in the S&B thread must be because most of his clothing are from designers, and guess he has a creepy stalker who has lot of money to spend.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/21/2015, 1:35 pm

I personally wouldn't spend the amounts of money some fans dished out for items, but then again , everyone spends on what's important to them, so whatever. saispa

It was weird to see Glee involved in the montage of departed long running series at the Emmys last night. The media on Glee is finally over, as is inevitable with most shows, no matter how successful at one point.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/30/2015, 5:14 pm

Naya has given birth to a baby boy: Josey Hollis Dorsey.
Congratulations! General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 10 Smilie_baby_124

According to TMZ the baby was already born on September the 17th, so that's almost 2 weeks ago.

(This might explain why Chris thought of Naya under the shower [and sang 'Girl on Fire'] in the morning of his CC360 live chat, which was the 23th: maybe he had just heard the news via the Glee grapevine.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/30/2015, 8:03 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Naya has given birth to a baby boy: Josey Hollis Dorsey.
Congratulations! General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 10 Smilie_baby_124

According to TMZ the baby was already born on September the 17th, so that's almost 2 weeks ago.

(This might explain why Chris thought of Naya under the shower [and sang 'Girl on Fire'] in the morning of his CC360 live chat, which was the 23th: maybe he had just heard the news via the Glee grapevine.)

Yeah, that might a good explanation Marie Smile

Congrats to Naya and his husband for the birth of their son :D
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/30/2015, 10:28 pm

congrats to naya and her family.

I also saw Matt Morrison on project runway the other day. project runway is about the only reality show that i watch now.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/6/2015, 5:08 am

It was like Tinder, but in your trailers […] I always—well, we always said—there should have been a show within the show as it was going on, like if we could have had a sort of like documentary happening, because that show would still be on […] Naya’s writing a book, maybe she’ll put some stuff in it.
Kevin about work romances during Glee [source]

The wait for the Glee tell-all book will be so worth it.  fanny2  (but can it come out already?)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/23/2015, 10:17 pm

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 10 Tumblr_nyagw7Hbol1u88r6co1_1280

douggas Very Touching @j14magazine …. Glad to see my dad still being Hollywood after his life was cut short. This was a nice little pick me up after his celebration of life yesterday. Thank you to @gleeonfox family for being part of his life.. He was really proud to work with you guys for so long. Thank you @hrhchriscolfer for the flowers. Thank you Ian Brennan and Michael Hitchcock for being there it was nice to meet you both and tell me some stories how my dad worked. It was truly a great service and I’d think he’s more than pleased how he was honored Smile #111715 #paulbreuninger #glee #propertymaster #topnotch #greatworkdad
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/1/2015, 5:21 pm

This is funny. Smile

Although terribly overused in season 6 I really liked the (acting) dynamic between Mr. Shue/Matt and Sue/Jane on the show.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/1/2015, 8:35 pm

wait, smelly cats? cats don't smell! not to us humans that is (to dogs of course everything smells).

cat litter box can smell if they are not cleaned often. I clean up after my cat after each use. It's so clean I leave it in my kitchen. In fact if it's too dirty he won't use it. My cat is cleaner than my man. phr34r
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/4/2015, 4:33 am

Amber in 'The Wiz' Live:

Amazing.

Amber is such a good singer.
It's a real shame Mercedes was not allowed to be on the foreground and equal as a singer on Glee because of Rachel being deemed the 'voice of a generation'.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/4/2015, 7:20 am

Amber was amazing. I didn't watch the whole thing because The Wiz isn't my favorite musical in the world, but I did want to see Amber and she didn't disappoint.

I'm so glad that she's finally getting these opportunities. Glee didn't appreciate her (too busy promoting Lea and Darren) but the industry has apparently taken notice.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/4/2015, 7:53 am

I hope that whatever show Amber will be doing on Broadway soon she will be a smash in it. neutre

Chris thought Amber was amazing in 'The Wiz' too:

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 10 Tumblr_nytsz5LCUY1u88r6co1_500General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 10 Tumblr_nytz9w1KzC1qjlzrgo2_500

And here are also some reactions from other Glee alumni:

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 10 Tumblr_nyttm8Nzjp1rrkotio3_540

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 10 Tumblr_nyttm8Nzjp1rrkotio7_540

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 10 Tumblr_nyttm8Nzjp1rrkotio10_540
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/4/2015, 1:12 pm

Amber Riley was fantastic as Addaperle , of all the Glee cast she is the one performer who would slay a " live" performance.

Her reviews have been glowing.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 12/4/2015, 6:22 pm

I was so happy watching amber again. She was great! Everyone was actually. Ne-Yo especially impressed me. It was an amazing production.

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/4/2015, 8:51 pm

shoot! i missed it! :( crycry anybody know how i can watch it? i don't have cable.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/5/2015, 9:02 am

^Here are 2 links to the entire musicals:

- NBC  (only available for people in the USA).
- other link (for everyone).
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/5/2015, 11:36 am

Thank u Marie ur a darling
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 12/5/2015, 2:56 pm

They are showing an encore presentation tonight (sat) at 8pm

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 12/29/2015, 4:46 pm

ok, what the actual fuck ???!!!??? blinkk

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/99591346.html

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/681901004850245634

if this isn't a joke, an exaggeration or a mistake,....just WOW.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/29/2015, 4:51 pm

Always liked Mark, even while I suspected he wasn't the sharpest crayon in the box, but fuck that doesn't look good.

"Hundreds of images"... Shocked
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 12/29/2015, 5:07 pm

Buenos wrote:Always liked Mark, even while I suspected he wasn't the sharpest crayon in the box,  but fuck that doesn't look good.

"Hundreds of images"... Shocked

Nope, it doesn't look good. As slimey as TMZ can be, they've usually been reliable when it comes to stuff like this.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next