Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread

+10
brisallie
Divalicious
M&M
dimpledchris
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
bayth
ColferInspired
Ranwing
tanita_mors
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap60%6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Glorfindel 2/7/2015, 6:17 pm

^Well, if you're interested in more, here is all 2.51 minutes Rolling Eyes of the Kurt edit: link.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Glorfindel 2/7/2015, 6:56 pm

6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_njewi0eCRD1rp74xfo1_r1_250  6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_njewi0eCRD1rp74xfo2_r2_250
x

Seeing him in tux and top hat like this I'm so looking forward to Chris being in 'Noel', where he will probably wear similar clothes in some scenes.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/7/2015, 7:31 pm

Glorfindel wrote:6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_njewi0eCRD1rp74xfo1_r1_250  6x06 "What the World Needs Now" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_njewi0eCRD1rp74xfo2_r2_250
x

Seeing him in tux and top hat like this I'm so looking forward to Chris being in 'Noel', where he will probably wear similar clothes in some scenes.

Agree,and Noel will be 100 times better than Glee.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/7/2015, 7:54 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Well, if you're interested in more, here is all 2.51 minutes Rolling Eyes of the Kurt edit: link.

2.51 minutes. Wow. I am so overwhelmed. This show is so good to Kurt stans. /sarcasm
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/7/2015, 11:51 pm

^ because most kurt fans are long gone. most cannot tolerate the way they treat this character. besides, aside from kurt, glee itself as a tv show is rotten to the core. you have to force yourself to be semi-brain damaged in order to half watch this idiotic mess.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/8/2015, 12:55 am

Kurt never needed propping up and has never really needed the glee club.

He got in Nyada in New York not in Lima. He did it himself with a little bit of encouragement from Rachel, which was one of the few and rare times she has been a good friend to him.

He is still at Nyada and he has his production at the retirement home he will be doing, so that is Kurt's happy ending as this has nothing to do with Blaine or Rachel.

He is one of Nyada's top students, something I don't think Rachel was after Kurt was accepted.

Rachel is jealous of Kurt why we have her trying to tear him down.

Kurt will get his goals with time and hard work,

By the titles of 11 and 12 the focus appears to be all on McKinley.

The last episode could be them in New York and them talking about being in the glee club as is about 2009 what if there was no glee club.

I do not think we see Rachel being on Broadway unless this is some time in future and in the end we see her win a Tony. saispa 

But there is no spoiler or indication that this going to happen, or even her getting back on Broadway either.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/16/2015, 10:57 pm

Highest iTunes charts:

Top 1500
523. What The World Needs Now
805. Arthur's Theme
1115. Wishin' And Hoping
1338. I'll Never Fall In Love Again
1430. Promises, Promises
1499. They Long To Be Close To You

Look how high the group songs rank compared to Rachel's solo and duet! ohmy 
Even Brittany's song ranks higher. So much for Rachel/Lea being the only regular left who still manages to sell songs.

The songs 'Alfie' and 'Baby, It's You' didn't even make it into the top 1500.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3