Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6x04 "The Hurt Locker, Part One" Watch & Discussion thread

+7
dimpledchris
ColferInspired
fantastica
Divalicious
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What did you think of the episodes ?

6x04 "The Hurt Locker, Part One" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%6x04 "The Hurt Locker, Part One" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
6x04 "The Hurt Locker, Part One" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%6x04 "The Hurt Locker, Part One" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
6x04 "The Hurt Locker, Part One" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap33%6x04 "The Hurt Locker, Part One" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
6x04 "The Hurt Locker, Part One" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap50%6x04 "The Hurt Locker, Part One" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
6x04 "The Hurt Locker, Part One" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap17%6x04 "The Hurt Locker, Part One" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

6x04 "The Hurt Locker, Part One" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 6x04 "The Hurt Locker, Part One" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Divalicious 1/27/2015, 1:12 pm

I fast forwarded through most of it. This show really isn't about character evolution is it? Sue abuses kids, maintains she hates Glee club and for some reason feels fulfilled when it is being attacked. Suddenly is a Klainer, because she wants to be part of a fabulous gay wedding? Why doesn't she just coerce Kurt into being a wedding planner, and "volunteer" herself to assist. Then she can have tons of weddings to go to. Everyone returns to Lima to dwell on their "success" as teenagers, forgetting you can have success in their futures, if they focus on that. No one seems to have to make a living out of the graduates. This is why I stopped watching soap operas when I was a teen, people seemed to do whatever they wanted without any fiscal woes. Even children wanting to get married, with absolutely zero plan of how to maintain the union. Oh yes, we love each other, and all is well seems romantic, but it is also stupid. There is romance in ensuring your loved one has a comfortable future, after all, someone needs to buy the wine needed to watch this show. Guess it will have to be me, I have a job.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

6x04 "The Hurt Locker, Part One" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 6x04 "The Hurt Locker, Part One" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColferInspired 1/29/2015, 7:14 am

6x04 "The Hurt Locker, Part One" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_niwuhiOn9U1tgney8o1_540

6x04 "The Hurt Locker, Part One" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_niwuhiOn9U1tgney8o2_540

6x04 "The Hurt Locker, Part One" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_niwuhiOn9U1tgney8o2_540
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3