Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread

+17
dimpledchris
M&M
bayth
brisallie
rainespeaks
Jellyrolls
Delight
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
Buenos
fantastica
Glorfindel
Ranwing
angelnessa
mindschemez
sjonnepon
valkeakuulas
21 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread

Post  Glorfindel 12/4/2014, 7:48 pm

^Here it is: VOTE BUTTON!!!   tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread

Post  fantastica 12/4/2014, 11:31 pm

of course i know THAT vote button!!!

i thought you meant the vote for who is the best Pan cast! Suspect
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 12/5/2014, 2:22 am

Oh I thought I might still have a shot at voting this morning because of time zones but the closing was at Eastern time. Well I did power vote all the evening yesterday.

And now we wait. Smile
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/5/2014, 5:06 am

^I powervoted too yesterday. neutre
Let's hope it will be enough to get him his 3rd consecutive win, although the write-in nomination was a pleasant surprise already.

What I noticed is that this year Chris himself thanked us for and reminded us about the voting several times, when last year he was almost completely silent about it all (esp. the Klaine nomination, lol), and I believe the year before he also only made maybe 1 or 2 tweets about the PCA.
My guess is that he may not want to win again persé, but also that it does not leave him completely cold or considers it a joke (which most celebrities usually banter, fake-fight and tease each other with), and he knows what winning a 3rd time (after Glee neglected Kurt so much) would mean and what message it would send to the big Hollywood suits. Chris is a competitive and driven man after all.

And I also believe that this year Chris didn't expect to be nominated at all, as he wasn't even on the first voting list and Glee is basically dead in the water, not even on the air in the fall of 2014. So the fact that we got him nominated via write-ins surprised him and the devotion of his fans really touched him. (maybe even given extra emphasis by the fact that Darren, who gets pushed so much by Glee and is considered the more general acceptable, desirable part of Klaine, was not nominated)
At least I think that Chris thanking his fans via twitter multiple times this time is a direct result of that unexpected nomination. And tbh: that makes me glad, knowing that he knows how much his fans love him and are loyal and dedicated. neutre

fantastica wrote:of course i know THAT vote button!!!

i thought you meant the vote for who is the best Pan cast!  Suspect
Then why ask in the PCA thread? tonguue
(Correction: I just saw you asked in the appreciation thread as well, duh.)

I don't think that you can vote for Playbill's Peter Pan, it's just a top 10 list of their own picks for Peter. saispa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/5/2014, 4:20 pm

I hope Chris Colfer wins The People choice Award.If he does not he is still a winner in my book.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/5/2014, 4:40 pm

when will we find out the result?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/5/2014, 4:51 pm

fantastica wrote:when will we find out the result?

No idea. I forgot when we found out Chris had won last year.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 12/5/2014, 5:01 pm

I believe the PCA's are on January 7th this year. Generally the nominees only attend if they won (or are presenting), so if we get a sign earlier in that day that he's prepping to attend, then it's a good sign that he won again Smile .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/6/2014, 3:35 am

Sometimes the winners will announce up to a week ahead of time they are planning to attend the PCA's.  As mentioned, people who are nominated but don't win won't show up, and other than stars who are presenters or CBS regulars, no one else shows up.

So with any luck, we could know as early as  January 1 if Chris won, or as late as the day of the awards show.... Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 12/31/2014, 3:57 pm

The People's Choice Awards are handed out on January 7th. We should hear this week if Chris will be appearing. Smile
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/1/2015, 8:28 pm

Favorite Comedic TV Actor
Ashton Kutcher
Chris Colfer
Jesse Tyler Ferguson
Jim Parsons
Ty Burrell

So far the only person of this group committed to appear is Jim Parsons...

http://www.eonline.com/news/609732/2015-people-s-choice-awards-chris-pratt-robert-downey-jr-and-viola-davis-added-to-star-studded-lineup

Also popping up will be the cast of The Big Bang Theory

However keep in mind that TBBT is nominated for 2 categories, "Best TV Network show" and "Best TV comedy" so I"m thinking Jim Parson could be there in conjunction with the rest of the cast to pick up one (or both)  of these other two awards.

Anyways if Jesse, Jim or Ty say there are making an appearance that means they probably won.

I'm good either way, these are all fine actors and it was a compliment that Chris got in as a write in candidate.  Smile

Personally I think it's between Jim Parsons and Chris, then again Ashton Kutcher has quite a following and it is 2 1/2 Mens swan song also.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/6/2015, 1:43 pm

They are putting out the seating charts for the show and Chris is still not listed...

http://blog.peopleschoice.com/2015/01/06/peoples-choice-awards-2015-seating-arrangements/

Oh well, barring a last minute announcement he's not going so he didn't win.

Never the less, congrats Chris, on an impressive write in nomination!!  bounce bounce
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/6/2015, 2:20 pm

no way they are going to let a write-in nominee win. it would be the slap in the face of the award commitee who does the nomination.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/6/2015, 2:26 pm

I'm not at all disappointed. You can't win (or rather, they won't let you win) for a show that isn't even airing at the time of the voting.

No great loss. We got him on the ballot, the only member of the Glee cast and only the second write in nomination. So we still won.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/6/2015, 2:30 pm

yes the fact that he got into the nomination by write-in says a tons about the strength of his fandom and his popularity. that's good enough.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/6/2015, 2:47 pm

I wouldn't  think it's because Glee isn't airing, but quite frankly because Glee (not Chris) industry wise is a total joke.

Having said that, I  actually don't think the numbers are manipulated to make Chris  lose. 

Unlike other shows (cough..cough..The Teen choice awards...) The PCA's do count votes, I just think with TBBT super successful  having as large a fan base  as ever and Glee is shrinking down to almost nothing, it's hard to see even Kurt fans tipping him over the edge.  IF  Jim Parsons does win,  it makes sense, that is the most popular show on TV.

Jim Parsons is a very gifted actor so while I love Chris, I can't argue if he doesn't win this time.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 1/6/2015, 3:08 pm

Buenos wrote:I wouldn't  think it's because Glee isn't airing, but quite frankly because Glee (not Chris) industry wise is a total joke.

Having said that, I  actually don't think the numbers are manipulated to make Chris  lose. 

Unlike other shows (cough..cough..The Teen choice awards...) The PCA's do count votes, I just think with TBBT super successful  having as large a fan base  as ever and Glee is shrinking down to almost nothing, it's hard to see even Kurt fans tipping him over the edge.  IF  Jim Parsons does win,  it makes sense, that is the most popular show on TV.

Jim Parsons is a very gifted actor so while I love Chris, I can't argue if he doesn't win this time.

I agree that at this point, Chris did not win. I am super happy for the no, but I was hoping for at win. I think I got my hopes up because I was tracking the people who linked their facebook voting to an announcment n twitter about voting and Chris had over 5,000 notes while the next closest, Ashton Kutcher, had like less than 600. 

Also, does anyone recall if anyone recently has won 3 years in a row?
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 1/6/2015, 5:01 pm

There was already a delicious win and noteriety in Chris getting the write in nod and sole Glee nod. A Threepeat win was just icing. hapitgh

But with that said, i know PCAs confirm attendees up to the day, so small hope! Bit def not disappointed if not coool

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/6/2015, 7:28 pm

fantastica wrote:yes the fact that he got into the nomination by write-in says a tons about the strength of his fandom and his popularity. that's good enough.
Yes, this.

We already won with the write-in nomination. Granted, him winning 3 years in a row would have been the icing on the cake (and a big f*ck you to Fox/RIB), but the cake itself is delicious enough as it is. neutre

I do like Jim Parsons a lot, so I hope he wins (if Chris doesn't).

But not giving up hope yet!
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 1/8/2015, 1:10 am

Oh my gosh! Chris ended up winning!!! I didn't watch and I am not sure if they actually announce that category or not but WOW!!! YAY!!!

panik hola bounce ptdr
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 1/8/2015, 1:13 am

People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_nhubas8Btm1qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer wins the 2015 People’s Choice Award for Favorite Comedic TV Actor!

I sat through the whole PCA just to see if he won, and though he wasn't there it still feels pretty damn amazing. A write-in nomination, and then a third straight win, yaaay Smile I'm so happy for Chris and the Colfer fandom!
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 1/8/2015, 1:20 am

I cannot believe he won. I was so sure Parsons' or even Kutcher fans, were going to outvote us.

AND NOW WE wait...for Cooper to be a new dance partner.

This just made my day a whole lot better.

He won the PCA's for third time in a row!!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/8/2015, 1:32 am

People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_nhubas8Btm1qe476yo1_500

wub wub wub 
bounce bounce bounce 

Congrats Mr. Chris Colfer!!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/8/2015, 1:37 am

People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_nhuck98vUO1qe476yo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 1/8/2015, 1:52 am

Ahhhhhhhh he won!!!!! panik arms Smile bounce hiphopa rooots

And in amazing fashion to boot: write-in nod, threepeat, show not on air during voting season!

People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_nhucwx2g2G1rf2mp9

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum