Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

+25
bayth
Georgette888
M&M
quietbelle
Ranwing
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
rainespeaks
mindschemez
Ireth
Delight
coxfire
sheny
tanita_mors
Divalicious
Lottie2303
angelnessa
Kurt addict
fantastica
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColferInspired
29 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  Delight 10/3/2014, 12:00 pm

sheny wrote:
Glee Season 6 Spoilers Episode 4 – “The Hurt Locker”

Sue is not happy that Kurt and Blaine broke up. She schemes to get them back together: The Karofsky/Blaine apartment is invaded by a bear cub, sent by Sue.  During a date night at Breadstix, the restaurant is filled with the many men Karofsky has dated, courtesy of Sue.  Karofsky and Blaine are 3rd cousins, according to Sue’s ancestry research. Kurt is aware of hermanipulations and is annoyed.

Egad. They've even turned Sue Sylvester into a Klainer? Can the writing of this show get any more appalling?

As for the 'drama' of Kurt's love life woes... Sigh. Old married guy with kids? That's the best that the writers could come up with to compete with Blaine for Kurt's affections? Seriously?
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  fantastica 10/3/2014, 12:04 pm

side eyeing hte new spoiler. i want to laugh but no energy left.

sue wants to bring klaine together - only exists in silly fan fiction! in real life nobody tries to get a broken couple together except their children perhaps, and most of the time the children are sick of their parents fighting they actually prefer mommy and daddy not being together.

kurt's older date - so they are friends now and because he's older he can give advice. if this guy ever appear on the show again I bet he will push kurt to re-date blaine because blaine is the second coming of gay jesus. amen!

everybody will push klaine to be together, because only klainers are left to watch, so this is a show for them, about their ship. even though this ship is already sunken deep in the desert sand they still want it to sail, in some imaginary sea.

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/3/2014, 12:07 pm

We're right now having a blast on Tumblr listing all the amazing hot guys who are in their 50s (or are going to turn 50 very shortly) and man, do we have a gorgeous harem for Kurt to choose from. I'm being realistic here and I know that they'll find some contrived way to shove Kurt back into Blaine's wee hobbit arms any day now, but I'm gonna enjoy this while I can.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/3/2014, 12:12 pm

hugh jackman. he's tall, gorgeous, with a killer body, sings and dances like a Tony winner and is sweet as honey. beats that greasy weasle a billion to one.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/3/2014, 12:17 pm

Alan Cummings. Robert Downey Jr. Brad fucking Pitt.

Let's be real here... the spoiler was very clear that the guy isn't a creeper. He's good looking and nice and even if it's only a very brief relationship, it doesn't sound like they're trying to make Kurt sound unappealing. Kurt has not been dating because men don't find him attractive. it's been because he wasn't emotionally ready to let Blaine go and put himself out there again. He's not a guy who hooks up casually. He does relationships and he's doing the smart thing for himself and whoever he's involved with by not dating unless he's sincere about his feelings.

Unlike Blaine, who now is apparently using Dave and isn't at all invested in their relationship even though they're fucking living together!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/3/2014, 12:26 pm

something tells me that "dating a hot older man" is another one in a long line of ryan murphy's fantasies/young adult reenactments.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/3/2014, 12:28 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_ncv5iktqdS1qbu3mbo1_400Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_ncv5iktqdS1qbu3mbo2_r1_500

Here you go... your Glee writers.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/3/2014, 12:32 pm

The 50 year old guy will probably be a handsome bald guy.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/3/2014, 12:58 pm

You mean like this?

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_n7y9vtnLgv1tft3s8o1_500

I have no problems....
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/3/2014, 2:01 pm

^ that's not a 50 yr old. that's more like grandpa. a sexy grandpa of course.

on the other hand, blaine is already a pseudo grandpa consider the way he dresses and his hair...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/3/2014, 2:09 pm

I'll bet you $5 that Kurt's old man doesn't dress as much like a grandpa as Blaine does. moque
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/3/2014, 2:14 pm

^ i'll double your bet, plus 2 zeros.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/3/2014, 3:10 pm

Sexy men in their 50's:

Clive Owen
George Clooney
Antonio Banderas
Jon Bon Jovi
NBC Anchor: Brian Williams
Vigo Motensen
George Strait
Rupert Everett
Colin Firth
Scott Bakula

wub wub wub

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/3/2014, 3:30 pm

Ranwing wrote:You mean like this?

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_n7y9vtnLgv1tft3s8o1_500

I have no problems....

Oh, I have no problems with bald men, but I think he will be more like this:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 3 Ryan+Murphy+Eat+Pray+Love+New+York+Premiere+rfZs9REB7yrl
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/3/2014, 4:46 pm

I'm also not oppose the man being older perse, but I'm just waiting the backslash where Kurt knowingly dating a family man will make this chaste boy a whore in the eye of the fandom.

I knew they had to "level the nastiness" of Blaine cheating somehow without implicating him.

Yes, why isn't Dreamboat allowed to change the love of his life one month to another.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/3/2014, 4:53 pm

sheny wrote:Glee Season 6 Spoilers Episode 4 – “The Hurt Locker”
Wut?!?!?! blinkk
This is so ridiculous, that if these spoilers didn't come from MJ's I would think we're being trolled, hard.

Hypnoses, Sue the Klainer, a real bear cub(!), Rachel expecting the universe (in this case Will and VA) to part the waters for her again so she has another easy ride, a 50+ LI for Kurt, Blaine being jealous as soon as Kurt looks another way (actually: that's the only thing that makes any sense in all of this).

What a load of crap, but it's too exhausting to even think about it seriously imo. Glee is going down the drain (or the rabbit hole, with these absurd spoilers) faster and faster with each episode.   notall

ColferInspired wrote:Were the writers drunk when they come up with these storylines?
High as a kite, more probably. Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 3 Coke-smiley-emoticon

Delight wrote:Egad. They've even turned Sue Sylvester into a Klainer? Can the writing of this show get any more appalling?
At first I wanted to say "nope", but then I remembered it's Glee, so..... saispa

fantastica wrote:side eyeing hte new spoiler. i want to laugh but no energy left.
I know exactly how you feel. arghh
kurt's older date - so they are friends now and because he's older he can give advice. if this guy ever appear on the show again I bet he will push kurt to re-date blaine because blaine is the second coming of gay jesus. amen!
Yup, I would bet my house on it.

Jellyrolls wrote:The 50 year old guy will probably be a handsome bald guy.
With a yellow hat. vomit2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/3/2014, 6:10 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:I'm also not oppose the man being older perse, but I'm just waiting the backslash where Kurt knowingly dating a family man will make this chaste boy a whore in the eye of the fandom.

I knew they had to "level the nastiness" of Blaine cheating somehow without implicating him.

Yes, why isn't Dreamboat allowed to change the love of his life one month to another.
i may be wrong, but didn't the description state that the older man is a divorced guy (out of a marriage with a woman) who has recently come out. why would that make kurt a whore in anyone's eyes. it's not like he is the other man, if the guy is divorced or even just separated.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/3/2014, 6:26 pm

the older guy was a typical closeted older gay. he went through marriage and kids and all the proper things that society expects him to do but finally realized that he's gay and he's now out and dating. how exciting! is there anything wrong w/ dating such a guy? NO!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/3/2014, 6:40 pm

tanita_mors wrote:i may be wrong, but didn't the description state that the older man is a divorced guy (out of a marriage with a woman) who has recently come out. why would that make kurt a whore in anyone's eyes. it's not like he is the other man, if the guy is divorced or even just separated.
You're right: the guy is divorced. Silver lining, I guess.

But I think @valkeakuulas was talking about the more rabid K(B)lainers: when Blaine does something they always find excuses for him and think it's his right to do something outside of Klaine, but whenever Kurt even puts his toe in the wrong direction (meaning: when it is not directed at Blaine) he's a slut, a whore, a cheater, a neglecting bf, a liar, etc.
They've done that at least a dozen times. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/3/2014, 6:47 pm

honestly, so what if they think he is whore. it's hypocrisy, because they all want for kurt and blaine to end up together, whore or not. if the ending is fixed, let the character have a bit more fun and experience along the way. it;s the double standard, as long as he loves blaine kurt can be anything, but if he is out of the picture the standards are so high that no man would fill them.

and as we know that klaine is the only remaining endgame ship (i don't know how heavily featured brittana is going to be in the last season) them ending up toghter is expected. honestly a real shock would be if blaine and kurt go thire separate ways at the end of glee. otherwise, i'd be happy if they are appart the entire season and decide to get back together in the last episode.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/3/2014, 7:01 pm

In the light of the rest of these terrible spoilers it's a very, very minor thing, but I'm a bit pissed that Blaine will give Sam and Rachel piano lessons, when it's canon since season 1 that Kurt knows how to play the piano as well, and he's with Sam and Rachel at McKinley while Blaine is upposed to be a few hours' ride away at Dalton. 

Grmblmblgr. ijuta
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/3/2014, 7:17 pm

My kitties walking across my keyboard make more sense than some of these spoilers.

It actually fits that  Rachel asks Will to throw the event, not just because everyone defers to Rachel, but because Rachel has always felt that she alone was the reason  Glee club rose and fell.  These kids don't have her belting out the tunes, so she feels they will lose.  Of course, she is trying to help these kids, but how will they feel that their teacher has so little faith in them?  So when the team wins without the other side throwing things, she will realize it has always been the team, she just hogged the spotlight.  This might be a revolutionary thought for her.  

I think the older man will only be there for an episode, and then they will move on from each other off screen.  I think it would be fabulous to see them actually spend some time.  Not just to have Kurt get to date someone before he is stuck in purgatory with Blaine, but to show this very real aspect in some LBGT lives.  We have effeminate, the jock-bully closeted, the perfect (ick), we've shown angry lesbians, oblivious bisexuals, why not show the person who has lived the lie Kurt refused to, and how things turn out when you lie to yourself.

It would also be nice for Kurt to be the one who gets to provide this newbie a safe, romantic environment.  Kurt is not one to press the issue, emotions are very important to him.  He is also attractive, and young, which would give Mr. 50 a big boost to his self-esteem.  After all, even if it doesn't last, he was able to get the attention of a true catch.  

Sue wanting Klaine together is silly.  I know she likes Kurt, and wants him to be happy, but thinking Blaine is the one to do it is just plain silly.  Of course, she never really insulted Blaine, so somehow she also sees his perfection.  I guess someone must, since we don't.  I guess Rachel is too busy singing to be the focus of this story, and  they need to have Sue do something.

So Karofsky, in just 3 years went from someone not out, to hanging out at bars, to someone who has apparently a whole lot of ex-boyfriends.  Plus, he moves in with Blaine rather quickly.  Perhaps he broke up with someone he really cared for, and is just using Blaine to make himself feel better.  Nice that these guys did not talk about their sexual partners before moving in together.  Blaine doesn't know about the ex's, and does Karofsky know about the lighthouse?

This show doesn't know how to write relationships, which is why they stick with the romantic entanglement issues, which they also don't do well, but have had a lot of practice.  To have Rachel being interested in Sam just feels like Blaine.  In love with the idea of love.  But not mature enough to maintain it.  I don't expect her to mourn Finn forever, but I do wish she would grow up and be a viable partner for someone.  While Sam isn't too smart, he seems more grown up than she, perhaps his families difficulties helped with that.

Hey Glorfindel, perhaps they are hiding Blaine's tummy behind the piano? Hehe. Yes, once they brought Darren in and he really knows how to play, they just forgot that Kurt could play.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/3/2014, 9:07 pm

What is really striking here is that with the exception of Kurt (and to a very small degree Sam), we see just how little most of these characters have grown up.

We have Rachel, who spent three years at McKinley as a rather self-entitled star who refused to bend enough to allow anyone else to breathe in her presence. She left riding high on her successes which carried her to greater heights and then brought her down by her own hubris. Now she's trying to "fix" her mistakes by steering a new group of students to the same glory that she achieved (and threw away). But the girl who was so accustomed to easy victories and rarely had to actually struggle to achieve her wins fears that her new group will fail against real challenge (since she so often crumbled when others actually pressed their challenge). And because she had always seen ND as being a reflection on her rather than as a team, she can not deal with a potential failure. So she tries to skirt the challenges and ask those in competition with her group to basically step aside to allow them an easy but meaningless win. She's not professional enough to see that this is an opportunity to see where the strengths and weaknesses of her group lay and where they need to focus their work before they face a real competition that she can't manipulate.

Then we have Schue, who's supposed to be the seasoned adult here. He had always had a deeply personal (and not entirely professional) investment in ND in general and a few select students in particular. Rachel and Finn were his pets, the ones who's success that he seemed to take a personal hand in ensuring happened. His record of ignoring other talented students (like Kurt and Mercedes) in favor of his favorites is well established. Now he is leading a new team that he doesn't have the long and deeply personal history with. He's in a new school (not the one where he was a student himself), with a new team that are looking to him for guidance. But when Rachel, who he invested so much in and has returned to Lima as a failure, comes to him and asks him to help her by sacrificing the ambitions of his current students. And because it is Rachel asking him (and because it would be for the team that he still has an emotional attachment to) he is willing to disregard his professional responsibilities towards his current students. He only changes his mind in the face of what he believes is a personal betrayal by Rachel, not out of any genuine professional consideration.

Blaine has apparently made a complete break from Kurt and moved on with another man and shows no inclination to reconcile with his former fiancé. Unlike Kurt, who shows discomfort in his former fiancé's presence, Blaine doesn't seem to show any distress when Kurt is there since he is secure in his new relationship. But he entered into this relationship very swiftly and apparently with little real introspection on what he wants. But the instant Kurt mentions that he is starting to date again, then suddenly all of Blaine's certainty fades. The fact that he is now living with another man (and I'm not going to go into the deep and complex history his current lover has with Kurt) which should indicate significant personal investment in that relationship no longer matters. Now we're back to Blaine believing that Kurt is the love of his life and my guess is that Dave will soon find himself tossed to the curb so that Blaine can court Kurt again.

But then we also have the relative grownups. Sam is by no one's estimate a mature individual, but he seems to have a better sense of self than many of the others. He returned to Lima by his own choice and is apparently pursuing a career of his choosing. The one discontent is that he cannot be with the woman that he loves. When presented with a woman who is both available and willing, he turns her down because he is still loyal to Mercedes.

And last but not at all least Kurt. He has taken a long time to start regrouping from the end of his relationship with Blaine, which is understandable given how long and deeply he was invested in his relationship with Blaine. Like any painful recovery, there are steps backwards (coming to Lima to reconcile with Blaine) but that is all part of the healing process. While he is understandably hurt that Blaine moved on so quickly and completely, he's not fighting to get Blaine back. He's hurt but accepting. So now he's readying himself to start moving forward with his own life and taking responsibility (and ownership of the consequences of his decisions) and is starting to make conscious choices about his future. And while this emotional turmoil is going on, he hasn't lost sight of his education and professional goals.

With only thirteen episodes for the season and this episode putting us nearly a third of the way through, I'm not optimistic about a good emotional growth story for any of the characters. If they haven't got (pardon my language) their shit together by this point, it isn't going to happen in a believable manner.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/3/2014, 10:16 pm

Buenos wrote:

Sexy men in their 50's:

Clive Owen
George Clooney
Antonio Banderas
Jon Bon Jovi
NBC Anchor:  Brian Williams
Vigo Motensen
George Strait
Rupert Everett
Colin Firth
Scott Bakula

wub  wub  wub

All of these guys are hot, but I would just love it to be Clive Owen.

I first saw him in the show "Second Sight" where he played a detective losing his eyesight.

This was way before he went to Hollywood.

I just love his accent, and find him extremely sexy. ded
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 10/4/2014, 5:54 am

You know what I love about the spoilers? The fact that Kurt is annoyed by Sue's attempt to get him back together with Blaine, and the fact that he still wants to date someone else after Blaine told him that he's doubting his relationship with Karofsky. Kurt doesn't want to get back together with Blaine now.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next