Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

+25
bayth
Georgette888
M&M
quietbelle
Ranwing
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
rainespeaks
mindschemez
Ireth
Delight
coxfire
sheny
tanita_mors
Divalicious
Lottie2303
angelnessa
Kurt addict
fantastica
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColferInspired
29 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  ColferInspired 10/14/2014, 7:21 am

Well, Chris is getting a whole lot of screen-time.

Pity it isn't quality screen-time. dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  Ranwing 10/14/2014, 9:10 am

It feels a bit like Sue is being used to mock the Klainers insistence that Kurt and Blaine are destined to be together with the way she is dismissing the very real problems that lead to their relationship ending. Because she does come across like a deranged fangirl who will see her ship sail no matter what.

Rachel apparently blackmailing Kitty in order to force her to rejoin ND. Well that's certainly in line with the girl who send a rival to a crackhouse.

This mess just keeps getting more idiotic.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/14/2014, 10:33 am

I've created a "spoilers only" thread, because frankly the spoilers for the episodes were becoming a big blur to me, and this way it's easier to look things up, especially since the episodes won't air for months yet. fanny2

Here's the link: glee-season-6-spoilers-only-thread

I also believe that with Sue being such a kliss-or-die Klainer now RIB are mocking the Klainers. But that still probably won't prevent them from making Klaine endgame. dryy
I wrote this about it on my tumblr:

"My guess is that they are doing both: RIB are definitely taking the piss out of the Klainers, exposing them for the rabid fandom they are (who only want Klaine together and their klisses, no matter how it’s done or how miserable it would make the characters), but at the same time they are not daring to not have Klaine be endgame.

Not because they’re afraid of making the Klainers angry or losing them (I honestly think RIB loathe the Klainers by now, after all their bullying and harassing on e.g. twitter) but because they know that a small part of the media still heralds Klaine as a gay power couple, and RIB/Fox don’t want to lose that last bit of LGTBQ praise/representation/goodwill they still (think they) have, even though most people know how toxic Klaine has become by now.

So, even if it’s only a fake and unrealistic tour de force, disgusting in many ways, and their marriage can impossibly survive 2 years, they want Klaine to end up together at the end of Glee. Because Glee banked on the supposed popularity of Klaine for too long, and don’t have any strong alternatives to go to now in 13 episodes, especially when it comes to Blaine, who’s story and overexposure journey on Glee will have meant nothing and is rendered absolutely useless if he doesn’t end up with Kurt. (I think the viewers would accept the return of either Adam or Elliot for Kurt as a good ending, or even Sebastian.)

The one thing that makes me foolishly keep that 0.05% hope too is that Brittana is now getting engaged, so there’s at least 1 LGBTQ couple already having a happy ending on Glee. I can’t shake off the feeling that those 2 couples and their futures are connected like that: 1 couple makes it, the other doesn’t (which is great for the Brittana fans, as they would get the long end of the stick for once). But it’s Glee and RIB, so I refuse to get my hopes up. That 0.05% will be devastating enough when it gets inevitably crushed by these horrible writers."

As for the Kitty/Rachel spoilers: there's really not enough known yet about that to assume that Rachel will blackmail Kitty with (nude) pics.
In the few bits we got from Becca’s script there isn’t even a mentioning of Artie having nude or barely clothed pics of Kitty, nor that Rachel got them from him and uses them to blackmail Kitty. All it says is that Rachel “got from Artie”, as in probably heard from Artie, that Kitty rarely wears underwear, which he could know because they dated and probably made out a lot.

So I don’t really think we can just jump to the conclusion now that Rachel will blackmail Kitty with (nude) pics she got from Artie.

Although I suspect that somewhere in all of this there’s a ‘funny’ meta sneer from RIB about Becca’s nude pics being hacked and leaked. They just can’t control themselves when it comes to these things, smh. :angry:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/14/2014, 11:44 am

They are definitely mocking the Klainers.

Sue calling Dave a chubby ex bully... Shocked
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/14/2014, 12:01 pm

It would be like a dream if Sue were a stand in for the Klainer/Blainers. They are bullies, so is Sue, they are delusional and must be right, Sue again. Bullies only reward should be to never get what they want. Just because they are gay doesn't mean them not staying together is a bad message. It is a message without gender. People who are good supportive partners should try to make it work. People who constantly need propping and ego stroking are not good partners, and should be left. Gender preferences are not the message, good relationships should be. Klaine is toxic. The end.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/14/2014, 12:33 pm

Apparently I'm in a ranting mood, as I just made a long post about this on tumblr without really intending it. blinkk So..... copy and paste:

Imo RIB have been deliberately portraying Klaine as a disfunctional abusive relationship since at the latest halfway of season 5. I think they were pissed that a lot of people did not forgive Blaine that easily after he cheated on Kurt in season 4, even when they (RIB) did everything to give him the sympathy edit while shutting up Kurt (they might even have been pissed at Chris for still being able to express so much hurt and lost trust in his few scenes).

With the writers therefore being pissed at the anti-Klainers/Blainers about halfway in season 4, they then also gradually got pissed at the Klainers themselves at the end of season 4 and throughout the first half of season 5, because they kept bugging them on e.g. twitter about Klaine being broken up, even when RIB still gave them their ‘traditional’ Klaine X-mas duet (by giving Burt cancer, smh). But the bullying and whining still continued after that (when are Klainers ever satisfied?), and even after RIB dumped Kadam and gave the Klainers their proposal they kept whining about Klaine living apart still. The K(B)lainers always think they never get enough, no matter how much they get in comparison to other ships/characters, and RIB know it.

So by the time the show moved to New York RIB hated both the non-K(B)lainers and the Klainers.

I think that’s why RIB started experimenting with Klaine, purposely portraying the couple as disfunctional and, frankly, Blaine as an a**hole. On the one hand they want to say “fuck you” to the non-Klainers who rejected and protested Blaine’s focus in season 4, the Blaine ‘haters’ who had rightful reasons to not like Blaine for the things he did in seasons 3 and 4, by making Blaine get away with even worse things he did in season 5 and having Kurt stay with him anyway. And on the other hand they make Blaine do these awful things and basically ruin Klaine to play some sort of twisted game to see how far they can go with the hardcore K(B)lainers before they break and give up, the fans who forgive Blaine everything and only want “our boys” together on their kledding day. So RIB gave them plenty of Klaine scenes but never really what they wanted, and often with Blaine coming out of an argument looking like the douchebag he is but not really being called out on it, while Kurt never realizes it or forgives him regardless. And that’s typical how K(B)lainers’ think, although even for them it’s getting harder and harder each time to excuse Blaine for what happens in canon. This way it’s a lose/lose situation for both fandoms, and I can’t believe RIB is not doing it on purpose: they are not that dumb.

Now in season 6 RIB is basically forced (by Fox?) to make Klaine the main couple, because Finchel is gone, Samchel was a big no no in the fandom, Samcedes didn’t really take off, Quick are guest stars, they’re not interested in Brittana, and Wemma and the other regulars are basically forgotten. But I doubt that at this point RIB themselves want Klaine together in the end or even still care for the couple. They pouted because Blaine and Darren never took off as the male lead (while Kurt’s and Chris’ popularity hasn’t wavered despite his reduced screentime) and a lot of people want Kurt with anyone but Blaine, even when RIB did everything in their power to make him the new leader and sympathetic hero in season 4. And with their tantrums and trolling to spite the fans (from both sides) since then they’ve destroyed Klaine so much that they can only resort to stupid plots, like Sue becoming a Klainer and locking them up in an elevator, to get them to even still talk together. They’ve written themselves in a corner, but they (and Fox) still want the LGBTQ praise, so they’re stuck with Klaine, but they can’t buckle up and do their jobs without very unprofessionally mocking the couple and the fans.

Blaineofsky is just another “fuck you” at those 2 fandoms (the Klainers and anti-Klainers/Kurtsies), and the Pirates as well. Because with Sue basically discrediting and mocking Karofsky’s character and appearance any speculation of RIB bringing Dave back on Glee to give him a decent send-off has become kinda moot imo.

Anyway, who knows what goes on in the cesspools of RIB’s minds? But this is my theory. From what I’ve seen and read over the years it seems to me that especially Ryan and Brad are immature brads and divas, who are petty and vindictive to their cast and to the fans, rather willing to destroy their toys than having to share them. Ian seems to me nothing more than an unwordly joker with a sarcastic sense of humor, and even though that was part of the charm of Glee’s season 1, he doesn’t really care about continuity and the consequences his wacky storylines have in canon for the characters and ships: he just wants to play with his Sue doll and wreak as much havoc as he can for the sake of a quick joke.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 10/14/2014, 12:46 pm

From that script, it seems like they are already rewriting the history of only 4 episodes prior. Karofsky didn't come between them at all. That's just who Blaine dated next. And it's not hackneyed circumstance. They had legit issues that made their relationship unhealthy.

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/15/2014, 2:47 pm

Apparently Becca is singing in either 6.05 or 6.06 and I don't mind Kitty reappearing TBH, though I can't help but feel that RIB made accommodations for her because of her real life tragedy. Not that I blame them at all and I always liked her the best of the Noobs. She was the only character with an edge.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/15/2014, 7:27 pm

Beca/Kitty was the best received of the "newbies". most people don't mind if she is around a bit.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/18/2014, 10:37 am

Interesting that all the spoilers seem to have dried up right after Sue traps Kurt and the Grease Stain in the elevator. There is no way they're going to release too soon any word on whether or not Klaine is going to be reunited. Not with the way the Klaine stans have been throwing a collective tantrum.

So that puts the show runners in a bit of a bind. The spoilers are the only thing they have to keep any interest in the show which is important if they want to have any audience turning in when the show actually airs. But if they release all the info about the biggest storylines (and IMO Klaine is the only big storyline going), then they kill any chance of building suspense. With such a long delay with any episodes airing at all (we're still at least three months away), they can end up easily revealing the entire season long before any episodes actually air.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/18/2014, 12:06 pm

The Midseason slot has really thrown them for a loop, and yes it's a catch-22 regarding spoilers.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/18/2014, 12:54 pm

And without even having a start date for episodes to air, it's even harder to keep fan interest up. Especially with so few fans left. Personally, I don't see any point of holding back on spoilers at this point. They're easy enough to avoid if you don't want to know what's happening and with the network likely to invest nothing in advertising, it's the one tool they really have to draw in the audience. Normally they'd have a few weeks between start of production and when the episodes air so you don't get a huge lag time between the time the spoilers start coming out and we actually see the show. But with the mid-season slot and the shortened season, it's very possible that production might end altogether before the episodes start airing. Short of a total lock down on spoilers, it's possible that we can pretty much know the entire course of the storyline before it even starts airing.

If they were smart, they would avoid any final resolution of the Klaine mess until the last episode and let the two of them (Kurt especially) have their own storylines that have nothing to do with one another. That way they avoid revealing their big cards until the end and they can still keep the remaining fans invested.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/20/2014, 2:05 pm

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/glee-season-6-spoilers-episode-4-the-hurt-locker.htm

Episode 6.04:

UPDATE:

• Rachel and Sam duet on Vanessa Carlton’s “A Thousand Miles.”  It mimics the original video by Vanessa Carlton. (Sam and Rachel play piano and sing as city/town scapes pass by, hence the requests for runners, dog walkers, people of all types etc for a location shoot taking place 10/20). The KISS happens at the end of this scene.

http://fyeahgleeclub.tumblr.com/
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 6 Tumblr_ndr5elmjzg1r4ezfzo1_500

Lea Michele and Chord Overstreet filming “A Thousand Miles” (October 20, 2014)
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/20/2014, 6:51 pm

Oh wow... copying the staging (in this case the music video) for a song that Glee is covering. How innovative.

Remember the staging of AIWNSG? Or HWIK? Back when Glee was still capable of some originality. Now we're reduced to them just copying the work of other. How pathetic.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/21/2014, 8:34 am

^Revolutionary. Rolling Eyes

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 6 Tumblr_ndrturPRGj1qe476yo1_500

With no spoilers being leaked anymore after Kurt and Blaine got locked up in the elevator my speculation is that Klaine are unfortunately back together again, although them being seen together could be just coincidence, or for a group scene.

But lol at Chris being recognized and properly named and Darren only being called "Blaine from Glee".  sifflou
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/21/2014, 8:51 am

Just because Chris and Darren were on set together doesn't necessarily mean that Kurt and Blaine are back together. It's still pretty early in the season. As I see it, there are only two major storylines of consequence - whether or not Kurt and Blaine get back together and how Rachel picks herself up after totally self-destructing her career. To wrap up one of those storylines by episode 4 (even in a shortened season) seems rather rushed. I'll settle for the two of them just talking and maybe trying to get a handle on the issues that kept hurting their relationship so that by the end of the season, they either see that yes, they can make of real go of it or they just need to be apart.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/21/2014, 9:59 am

^I agree, but with the spoilers drying up I tend to believe (or better: fear) they're back together. Better to expect the wost when it comes to Glee. mince 

And if my speculation is true, then:
What was even the point of them breaking up the engagement and Blaine then moving in with Kurt's former bully, when only a few hours in an elevator fixes everything? 

It would be typical Glee to push a couple back together so quickly and sloppily after so much happened in canon to utterly destroy their relationship for good (or at least to give them months worth of couple counceling material before they should even consider carefully trying dating again), not just in the past (which was problematic already with Klaine) but with the artificial roadblock RIB pooped out this time to continu the "will they/won't they" boring shit being so goddamn awful that noone in their right mind would want that couple back together ever again.
Case in point: Blainofsky as the latest roadblock for Klaine. That should have been the nuclear charged torpedo that finally sunk the ship for good. There's really no way to recover from that. But then I remember Finn getting back together with Quinn after she tried to saddle him with his best friend's baby, so who am I kidding? saispa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/21/2014, 10:17 pm

Do anybody know something about a plotline between karofsky and blaine in which a bear is involved? From what I've read on twitter, apparently is one of Sue's 'amazing' ideas to split them Shocked

It turns out to be real...what the hell is going on with these writers? This would be a whole new level of stupidity.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/22/2014, 10:19 am

brisallie wrote:Do anybody know something about a plotline between karofsky and blaine in which a bear is involved? From what I've read on twitter, apparently is one of Sue's 'amazing' ideas to split them Shocked
I knew the "spoilers only thread" would come in handy. fanny2
Spoiler for episode 4:

Sue is not happy that Kurt and Blaine broke up. She schemes to get them back together: The Karofsky/Blaine apartment is invaded by a bear cub, sent by Sue.  During a date night at Breadstix, the restaurant is filled with the many men Karofsky has dated, courtesy of Sue.  Karofsky and Blaine are 3rd cousins, according to Sue’s ancestry research. Kurt is aware of her manipulations and is annoyed.
By the looks of the pics tweted from set that bear cub is not a cuddly small one, but of quite a frightening size:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 6 Tumblr_ndtextlMrQ1r4ezfzo3_r1_1280 Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 6 Tumblr_ndtextlMrQ1r4ezfzo2_r1_1280
x
Not something you want to find in your appartment, brrrr. Mad

It turns out to be real...what the hell is going on with these writers? This would be a whole new level of stupidity.
I think RIB are trying to reach a new level of stupidity with every next episode they write.
They must be aiming at a mention in the Guiness World Records book. Rolling Eyes

And don't forget that in this same episode Sue also hypnotizes Sam so he will kiss Rachel and steal Will's email. notall
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/22/2014, 10:29 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 6 Tumblr_ndtfh3UFw91r4ezfzo1_500
@alxanders The newlywed @Matt_Morrison back in the studio today. Congrats again bro! Great to see you!

Finally: Matt is singing. About time. This could be for episode 5 or 6?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/22/2014, 10:40 am

Glorfindel wrote:...
Spoiler for episode 4:

Sue is not happy that Kurt and Blaine broke up. She schemes to get them back together: The Karofsky/Blaine apartment is invaded by a bear cub, sent by Sue.  During a date night at Breadstix, the restaurant is filled with the many men Karofsky has dated, courtesy of Sue.  Karofsky and Blaine are 3rd cousins, according to Sue’s ancestry research. Kurt is aware of her manipulations and is annoyed.

Thanks.

And do writers want to make us believe that Sue's level of evilness has reached a point she needs to see a therapist? I'm sorry but what she's doing, don't forget she will lock klaine in a elevator, is well insane or over the top blinkk
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/22/2014, 10:45 am

The saddest thing about Glee is how it has wasted the talent it has, to spend their time on repetitive storylines and repetitive singers. They had a wealth of people they could have used, they started off with diversity, but then relegated them to the background.

Matt is one of the people with the most talent on the show. A true triple threat, but they allowed his character to become simply the guy who announces the theme of the week. Hopefully they will give him something more significant to do than just one song in this last 13 episodes.

Bear cubs in a Bear's home, subtle Sue, subtle. I am surprised she doesn't seem Blaine a stuffed unicorn to make him miss Kurt.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/22/2014, 12:08 pm

Divalicious wrote:The saddest thing about Glee is how it has wasted the talent it has, to spend their time on repetitive storylines and repetitive singers.  They had a wealth of people they could have used, they started off with diversity, but then relegated them to the background. 
banzai This.

Matt is one of the people with the most talent on the show.  A true triple threat, but they allowed his character to become simply the guy who announces the theme of the week.  Hopefully they will give him something more significant to do than just one song in this last 13 episodes. 
The past few weeks I've been rewatching season 1 (up to Sectionals, 1x13), and it makes me so sad to see Matt be front and center in those episodes, how nice and committed to his kids in ND Will was, and how betrayed he fellt when he found out about Terri's fake pregancy.

And now....: Will (and his family life) is almost completely out of the picture, not even writing on the whiteboard anymore, coaching ND's arch enemies Vocal Adrenaline, but being okay with selling the VA kids out because special snowflake Rachel asked him to.

Matt doesn't get to sing till episode 5 or 6 (and he hardly sang in seasons 3, 4 and 5 either).
And some other original cast members are being neglected and ignored as well.
It's such a waste. :(  :angry:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/22/2014, 12:16 pm

I suspect for his own sanity Matt Morrison has just checked off Glee as something he needs to get through until Jan/Feb.  Not implying he's unprofessional and not trying his best on set, but rather that IMO  he has no expectations that the characters will get focus/attention or a satisfying story line at this point.  He's made his peace with that.

Of everyone involved in Glee I think he has been the most wasted and neglected actor, especially considering he was the leading actor when the show started and even got an Emmy nod for best leading actor in comedy.  Seems like an eternity ago.

Most shows that have Emmy nominations for their actors work hard to ensure they will get them the next year.  Glee just ignores them and reduces their screen time. Shocked
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/22/2014, 12:20 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 6 Tumblr_nduqc1TkBB1ql1znmo1_500

[quote]@msleamichele Got to work w/ this sweet guy yesterday at #Glee First I was a little scared & then we became the best of friends!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next