Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

+26
Vir Cotto
kac
TimF
mindschemez
Delight
angelnessa
M&M
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
bayth
tanita_mors
Georgette888
brisallie
Jellyrolls
sjonnepon
sheny
Glorfindel
fantastica
Buenos
Divalicious
Ranwing
coxfire
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
30 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

Post  brisallie 9/22/2014, 1:37 pm

That Marshall guy is handsome Smile but he looks slightly older to be a teen, but its Glee.

Seems he was in a disney movie as well

yeah that was cute.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

Post  Buenos 9/22/2014, 2:01 pm

- Brittany gives Kurt relationship advice, but it’s played for laughs (aka super-jokey Brittany speak.)

Personally I'd rather this then the times that Brittany is suppose to this idiot savant with wisdom for the ages that we are supposed to take as gospel truth.

For the record, I don't think that Kurt is going to be pining away all  this season, I think the Karofsky thing will be wrapped up fairly quickly (even off screen with some remark about how he and Blaine decided to call things off)  and Kurt and Blaine will be "enemies" due to the choir school rivalries.  

They should be starting  to film 6.03 now, as well as wrapping 6.01/6.02 this week (Dalton location shooting)  which means only 10 episodes to go.

bounce bounce

Last edited by Buenos on 9/22/2014, 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 9/22/2014, 2:22 pm

For the record, I don't think that Kurt is going to be pining away all  this season, I think the Karofsky thing will be wrapped up fairly quickly (even off screen with some offhanded remark about how he and Blaine decided to call things off)  and Kurt and Blaine will be "enemies" due to the choir school rivalries.  

Then they'll reconcile on stage at Nationals (because somehow both teams will be there) in a over-the-top display and duet (with Kurt getting three lines, of course), kissing at the end á la Finchel, because the writers are just that creative vomir .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/22/2014, 2:33 pm

angelnessa wrote:
For the record, I don't think that Kurt is going to be pining away all  this season, I think the Karofsky thing will be wrapped up fairly quickly (even off screen with some offhanded remark about how he and Blaine decided to call things off)  and Kurt and Blaine will be "enemies" due to the choir school rivalries.  

Then they'll reconcile on stage at Nationals (because somehow both teams will be there) in a over-the-top display and duet (with Kurt getting three lines, of course), kissing at the end á la Finchel, because the writers are just that creative vomir .

That sounds about right.  coool
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/22/2014, 2:42 pm

Ideal scenario for me - Blaine admits to Dave that he was using Dave to get over Kurt. Dave then admits that he was using Blaine to get over Kurt. Thus starts the two of them at war trying to win Kurt for himself.

Not that it will ever happen given that in the Glee universe, Kurt is a troll who would be grateful that the Greasy Hobbit would deign to be with him and no other man could genuinely want him. 1sbrski
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/22/2014, 2:51 pm

Ranwing wrote:Ideal scenario for me - Blaine admits to Dave that he was using Dave to get over Kurt. Dave then admits that he was using Blaine to get over Kurt. Thus starts the two of them at war trying to win Kurt for himself.

Not that it will ever happen given that in the Glee universe, Kurt is a troll who would be grateful that the Greasy Hobbit would deign to be with him and no other man could genuinely want him. 1sbrski

See, this is also what I'd love to see. Everybody and then some trying to win Kurt for themselves...even Bland. And then perhaps let Kurt ride into the sunset with some new, better guy or a promise of a excellent career.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/22/2014, 3:48 pm

Either way it looks like Max Adler is out of there  by the 4th episode from all accounts.  

Wouldn't surprise me if they have him dumping Blaine for some guy he meets, saying he realizes he was nothing but a rebound.  The show wants a "happy ending" for Karofsky.

Kurt can hopefully have scenes with Spencer, we know he shares one with Sam and Spencer.

If Artie and Mercedes get anything this year. It would be nice for them to share scenes with Kurt.

Last edited by Buenos on 9/22/2014, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/22/2014, 4:03 pm

I would love for Dave to take control of things and recognize that getting together with Blaine, however casually, was a mistake. It wasn't what either of them need and it wasn't good for either of them and Dave deserved better than to be a substitute for who Blaine really wanted (Blaine, on the other hand, deserves to be treated like a used tissue).

That being said, I don't want Kurt to take Blaine back. Once he does his two crying scenes, I want him to be very accepting of he and Blaine no longer being together and focusing on ND and his own future career. Let them stay apart and just maybe I won't want to put my fist through my tv screen each time Blaine appears.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/22/2014, 6:52 pm

ideal situation for me: blaine and dave live happily ever after and off the screen they go. bye bye!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  rainespeaks 9/22/2014, 9:54 pm

Kurt, Blaine and Dave should all go their separate ways.

It would be nice though to see whether the writers could actually redeem Blaine by maturing him as a character. As for Kurt, it would be nice to see the writer's honour Kurt's maturity even if he and Blaine end up together.

I am curious about what was the straw that broke the camel's back in terms of their second break up. A monologue of Kurt giving an explanation would be nice since the spoilers indicate that he is the one that would have ended the relationship.  unsure
rainespeaks
rainespeaks
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/22/2014, 10:09 pm

If there's a silver lining in this mess of a storyline is that Kurt, unlike in season four, gets to be an active participant in the storyline. In season four, what little we were allowed to see of him was reactive. Responding to what Blaine was doing and not taking an active hand in his own relationship.

This time around, Kurt has a lot more to do. He made the decision to end the engagement (not unwisely if the spoilers are right and the two of them were unable to live together without fighting). He considers his options, and while I disagree with his desire to get Blaine back, it's a choice that he's actively making. It actually stands a chance of being better than the season four mess, when Blaine barely lifted a finger to try to get Kurt back.

So while I'm not happy with the storyline itself and I wish that Kurt put the Grease Stain permanently in his rear view mirror, at the very least we're not going to be treated to a season full of Blaine moping and singing as a substitute for acting when he was given the heavy emotional POV focus. We get the real thing this time around. And even if the material is complete shit, Chris is going to knock it out of the park.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  rainespeaks 9/22/2014, 11:04 pm

Would be good for Chris to get recognised for his work come awards season. But Glee is a dead show so maybe interest there. He really is a good actor. blushh
rainespeaks
rainespeaks
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/22/2014, 11:24 pm

If I recall Glee season 6 is gonna have twins, right? If is so, seems they have already found them. Here is the link

P.S I didn't embed the tweet as for some reason the forum doesn't allow me to do it, says there's an error.

Last edited by brisallie on 9/22/2014, 11:33 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : problems with the site)
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/23/2014, 8:00 am

^Here's the pic of probably Madison and Mason:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 37 Tumblr_ncbmtqgVUZ1r4ezfzo1_500

So with this Marshall (Spencer?) we've got 3 very good looking white young people as the new 'underdogs' we're supposed to root for as the new Glee kids.
I didn't follow the news on not-Warbler 'Jane', but I presume she's white and pretty as well?

That leaves only 'Roderick', who they already described as being the depicted underdog this season. Didn't I read somewhere that he's got a big body (refuse to use the word 'fat')?
Yeah, Glee is so not about stereotyping and the Hollywood beauty norms at all, but claims to represent the 'real' kids out there. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/23/2014, 9:44 am

Well, to be fair, cheerleaders tend to fall higher on the socially attractive so I'm not expecting them to look like Quasimodo. But it would not have been absurd to make them POC. I mean, there are plenty of Asian, Hispanic and black cheerleaders. Defaulting to white actors was just lazy on the casting director's part.

It's really shocking that glee went from a cast that while predominantly white still was very inclusive and now with the sole exception of Amber and Naya (neither of which will appear in every episode), it seems like we're going to see a lot of white faces. Oh well... just another piece of evidence to show how badly this season is going to suck ass.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/23/2014, 9:48 am

If the spoiler lists from the other day are accurate, this is Roderick (Noah Guthrie):

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 37 Noah8_photo_gal_all_photo_1556345342_lr

He has some videos on his website and youtube:

http://noahguthrie.com/media

ETA:  I listened to him the other day.  He has a unique sounding voice (think Eddie Vedder-ish).  I didn't care for his voice very much. Not saying it was bad, just not the type of voice I'd want to listen to for more than a song or two.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/23/2014, 11:14 am

Even from my caucasian pov I am going don't they know there are other kinds of people out there? I love seeing other cultures, so would very much enjoy seeing new immigrants or exchange students (who can act) instead of just Americanized ethnicity. Not that Glee has that much time. But I am sure they could have found beautiful, talented people of color very easily, so I am not sure why they've casted as they have. Yes, I can totally emphasize with beautiful people having contrived issues. Uh, no, actually I can't.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/23/2014, 11:58 am

The only consolation I have is that the new noobs are likely to have a minimal role and are there to act as a backdrop for whatever is going on with the graduates (Rachel primarily). With the season short and less chance of a seventh season than I do of winning the Nobel Prize for Mathematics, there's no need to make them fully-fleshed or interesting because they will be gone in a few months. So in the end does it really matter if they're a bunch of pale cardboard cutouts that will get to sing once in awhile?
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/23/2014, 12:41 pm

Ranwing wrote:It's really shocking that glee went from a cast that while predominantly white still was very inclusive and now with the sole exception of Amber and Naya (neither of which will appear in every episode), it seems like we're going to see a lot of white faces. Oh well... just another piece of evidence to show how badly this season is going to suck ass.
How ironic is it that 'High School Musical', which the Glee producers/writers looked down upon in the beginning for being too PC and 'sweet', too Disney/Hollywood, had more POC and diversity in its characters than Glee does currently (based on the regular cast that is still there for all episodes). 

Pics from I guess the pep rally for Homecoming:
(there's more at fyeahgleeclub)

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 37 Tumblr_nccmk9TPQD1s57bimo3_250  Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 37 Tumblr_nccmk9TPQD1s57bimo7_250
x
Are 'alumni uniforms' for cheerleaders an actual thing in America? Shocked
Or is this something else RIB pulled out of their a**es to chain the graduates to their high school experiences forever?

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 37 Tumblr_nccnkd1whE1tynbjdo1_r2_250  Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 37 Tumblr_nccn1xsaN91ql1znmo2_250
x x
Maybe it's nothing, but does it look to anyone else like they're flirting with one another? Suspect
Are Rachel and Sam an item again? Endgame?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/23/2014, 1:34 pm

Sure... let Rachel flirt with Sam. That would pretty much give him the full set of New Direction girls under his belt. What an accomplishment. And what a prize for Rachel. I suppose that since her career is kaput that she might as well settle for the dumbest guy in Lima.

Yee gods... this season just keeps getting worse and worse....
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/23/2014, 1:52 pm

Found videos of the 'twins' singing. And I do wonder if Glee did a sort of youtube casting? as the other boy, Noah Guthrie, also has vids on youtube.

P.S Read on twitter 'Jane' is supposed to be a black girl. And there's someone they already have chosen, but as I care so much about Glee, I forgot the name.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/23/2014, 2:20 pm

Ranwing wrote:Sure... let Rachel flirt with Sam. That would pretty much give him the full set of New Direction girls under his belt. What an accomplishment. And what a prize for Rachel. I suppose that since her career is kaput that she might as well settle for the dumbest guy in Lima.

Yee gods... this season just keeps getting worse and worse....

But Blaine wanted Sam, so that makes it all right. I mean, if Blaine wants him, clearly he's a perfect specimen of a man. I could stomach Samchel (or Ram) if this was season two or three Sam, but not with season 4 and 5 Sam.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/23/2014, 2:33 pm

Well, the problem is they've paired Sam with all the girls because they have noting better to do with him.  As a character, he's a bland, nice laid back guy but there's no there there.

Poor Rachel, the show would have her end up with the sloppy seconds of Quinn, Santana, Brittany, Tina, nurse what's her name, and Mercedes.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/23/2014, 3:34 pm

ironically, bland guys/gals are easy to pair w/ anybody/anything. it's like certain bland food that can go with anything/everything - like white rice/white bread. they don't add anything to the dish but they won't take much away either. they are just there as fillers.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/23/2014, 4:01 pm

fantastica wrote:ironically, bland guys/gals are easy to pair w/ anybody/anything. it's like certain bland food that can go with anything/everything - like white rice/white bread. they don't add anything to the dish but they won't take much away either. they are just there as fillers.

Precisely, there is no journey or story with Sam.  I don't hate the character but the show doesn't present a viable argument why he should be a lead character.

Like I said, he's just there.  

There is a problem having Humelberry back in McKinley, because it's not as easy to paint him as the leader or hero, because when you surround Sam with more powerful and colorful characters he just implodes on screen.  So linking him with any girl is filler to keep him occupied until Ryan thinks up of another reason to take off his shirt.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next