Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

+26
Vir Cotto
kac
TimF
mindschemez
Delight
angelnessa
M&M
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
bayth
tanita_mors
Georgette888
brisallie
Jellyrolls
sjonnepon
sheny
Glorfindel
fantastica
Buenos
Divalicious
Ranwing
coxfire
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
30 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

Post  fantastica 8/28/2014, 2:37 pm

the only entertainment glee still offers is the endless bashing fans engage in whenever a new spoiler comes out.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

Post  mindschemez 8/28/2014, 3:16 pm

Buenos wrote:It's such a road kill and I'm laughing because Ryan literally wants to make Blaine as horrible as possible.  First accuses Kurt of cheating, then cheats on him with a stranger knowing he was going to see his BF in 2 weeks, then crushes on his straight bro Sam, and now hooks up with the bully who threatened the life of his soulmate.

You couldn't make up this shit..

Oh wait, Glee did. tonguue

Don't forget kurt puppet, and admitting to preferring when kurt is the lesser (or however it was presented). Kurt is such a lucky guy wub

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/28/2014, 5:53 pm

I nearly forgot, feeling bad about his own body image, Blaine tries to fatten up Kurt, such a prize!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/28/2014, 6:46 pm

^Blaine not going and standing up Kurt at his first band gig, even after Kurt had paid for the plane ticket, because Blaine wanted to get his Kurt puppet back. And then Blaine getting mad at Kurt when Kurt gets upset about it (Blaine imagining him as a puppet). Evil or Very Mad
With all the crap Blaine has pulled when it comes to Kurt, somehow that stood out for me as something a loving and caring partner simply would not do.

And please don't remind me of Blaine having the Kurt puppet apologise for his cheating.
Blegh. vomir

Oh, and there's of course the jealous yelling of Blaine at Elliot and getting angry at Kurt for having a male platonic (alas) friend.

Lol, we could go on for 3 pages, listing Blaine's douchebag actions.  Rolling Eyes

-ETA-
Here's another one: Blaine constantly shutting Kurt down and rolling his eyes in annoyance whenever Kurt mentions Blaine's cheating. Grrrrr. :angry:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/28/2014, 8:50 pm

Well, we don't have to worry about Lea not getting her share of songs:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 20 Tumblr_nb1ig7OGYJ1ql1znmo1_r1_500
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 8/28/2014, 9:12 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Well, we don't have to worry about Lea not getting her share of songs:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 20 Tumblr_nb1ig7OGYJ1ql1znmo1_r1_500

Rolling Eyes

I'm not planning on watching 666 season anyway, but the writers of this show clearly hate the fans.  The more tidbits that are doled out - the louder the discord between fans.  

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 20 J-k-i-don-amp-039-t-give-a-rat-amp-039-s-ass-either_o_1908527

I'm just twiddling my thumbs Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 20 Connie_twiddle waiting until next year when Chris' long career, post Blee, will begin.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/28/2014, 9:26 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Well, we don't have to worry about Lea not getting her share of songs:

Wonder if we could get a hold of Kurt's sock and lock her in the basement.

Not a surprise that the first episode is going to be filled with "Woe is my lot in life - just totally fucked my career and couldn't get a job in Branson" over emoted songs for La Berry. beam

Just gonna keep telling myself... "The mute button is your friend..."
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/28/2014, 9:47 pm

I'd still rather have Lea singing Darren. At least I enjoy her songs most of the time.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/28/2014, 9:49 pm

oh that rat is so cute!!!!  wub  wub wub

more rats please! more mice! more rodents! yum yum!  miamiam
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/28/2014, 11:09 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I'd still rather have Lea singing Darren.  At least I enjoy her songs most of the time.

I'm with you. Though I'd prefer if there is more variety and other people sing, such as Naya, Kevin, Chris of course, but I think that's too much to ask.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/28/2014, 11:32 pm

Kevin posted a picture of himself in the studio saying  we back.

Eta : I wonder if he is singing one of his favorite songs of all time. Or maybe one of Lea's favorite songs of all time.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/29/2014, 12:31 am

After the ratings and ITunes sales fiasco that was Opening Night, I highly doubt that we're going to get five Rachel solos in the first episode of the season (unless they want to drive away what little audience there's left). The odds are that there will be a number of duets, the obligatory Rachel and Blaine solos (since the universe will collapse if they aren't heavily featured) and some group numbers. I'm sure that Chris will be singing, if only in the group numbers. Given Chris's reluctance to tweet anything about Glee at this stage, the only way we'll know if he's in the studio is if someone else tweets about it.

The first ep is going to be the catch up (where is everyone at this moment) and laying the groundwork for the rest of the season. If Rachel is going to be working with ND, then it would make sense for her to sing at least one song with them.

Normally I would be the one to say wait and see... but with things going so clearly into the crapper, I just can't any more. Now I'm expecting the worst and anything above that will be a pleasant surprise.

Last edited by Ranwing on 8/29/2014, 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/29/2014, 2:03 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I'd still rather have Lea singing Darren.  At least I enjoy her songs most of the time.

Yes, it's hard to complain about Lea when she's clearly been , as Rachel, the leading character from day one.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/29/2014, 5:03 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 20 Tumblr_nb259a46E11qe476yo1_500
REVISED!! SAG OR NON UNION CASTING NOTICE FOR PHOTO DOUBLE. Age 18-27. Shoots on Friday September 26, 2014. You MUST live in the So Cal area to submit. PLEASE do not submit unless your skin tone, hair and sizes match.

PHOTO DOUBLE: Height 5’8 to 5’10, 36 or 38 coat. Please submit a CURRENT color photo (taken today from your phone), your height/weight, coat, pant (waist and inseam) and shirt (neck and sleeve) sizes, union status, city in which you live and phone number to: SandeAlessiCasting@gmail.com Subject line should read: C DOUBLE [x]

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/29/2014, 5:22 am

Hmmmm..... curious that they are looking for a double for Chris. Am wondering what's going on for the first episode shoot.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/29/2014, 6:51 am

fantastica wrote:oh that rat is so cute!!!!  wub  wub wub

more rats please! more mice! more rodents! yum yum!  miamiam

Oh, please, no. I shuddered and went cold. Borderline phobic about rats.

This season sounds fucked up, but did anyone expect different? I'm just going to enjoy some pretty shots of Chris (occasionally) and head canon Kurt's fate, I think. 13 eps to go...
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/29/2014, 4:18 pm

On the search of a double: here we could be especially clever and glib and say that the double simply replaces Kurt. fanny2 Just get a double to stand next to Blaine and Rachel and that would be perfect for the way Kurt has been slowly made into: no solos, no individual storyline or relationships outside the previously mentioned. Well, even a second rate stunt man acting skills might suffice against Blarren.

Chris could be payed and stay at home and work on his own stuff while double does the work. It seems his character doesn't need a talented, award winning actor to portrait him.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/29/2014, 4:45 pm

Ranwing wrote:

Wonder if we could get a hold of Kurt's sock and lock her in the basement.

Not a surprise that the first episode is going to be filled with "Woe is my lot in life - just totally fucked my career and couldn't get a job in Branson" over emoted songs for La Berry.  beam

Just gonna keep telling myself... "The mute button is your friend..."
Same here. Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 20 Annoyed2-Kurt_zps31b4ccfd

I've grown very tired of Rachel's OTT melodramatic singing tricks, without her showing much true emotion in her songs. This combined with her character now being the absolute worst, an ungrateful brat and a selfish so-called 'friend' who we're supposed to root for..... no thanks. Evil or Very Mad

And just because Rachel/Lea may be presented as the main lead character now (although imo that title is not true and got twisted over time into meaning more than it was originally planned, by both her fans and RIB. Rachel never was the only main character: she always had to share lead with others, like Will and Finn, and later Kurt and even Blaine. Plus Glee used to be much more of an ensemble show in the earlier seasons. And in season 4 wasn't even the main lead at all: although she was the only one still getting storylines in the 10-minutes-per-episode NY narrative, to the detriment of Kurt and later Santana btw) imo she simply sings too much and gets too much handed to her on a silver platter now, while other characters get neglected and suffer because of her storylines. Same with Blaine btw.

It's just not good for any show to have 1-2 main characters who gradually eat up all the screentime and most of the songs, and who get treated as special snowflakes, especially when a show was never set up that way, like Glee (unlike e.g 'Buffy' where Buffy was clearly the 1 main lead character, and still that show managed to have good B and C storylines for the ensemble cast supporting her).

I'm sure there are fans who disagree with me and who think that the "Rachel being the one main lead character of Glee" title is correct and well deserved, and I hope they still enjoy the show because of that, but Glee has lost most of its audience and I've read enough on other boards and forums to safely say that one of the reasons Glee lost so many viewers in the last 2 seasons was because it gradually became the insufferable Rachel Berry show, starting at about the time she got into NYADA (while Kurt didn't) after season 3.
And especially season 5 did a lot of damage there, with her quitting NYADA and Funny Girl while being horrible to both her roommates in the proces. Even some loyal Rachel fans have turned away from the show because of that.

So to see Lea happily tweeting she recorded 5 songs (and don't get me wrong: I don't begrudge her being happy with her job) when the show hasn't even begun filming yet, while Kurt and Chris are completely left out of the network's own press release and all we know so far is that he'll have clothes to wear while being Rachel's (and Blaine's) pop once again..... well let's just say that Lea's tweet doesn't really get me more interested in season 666 than I already was (which would be about zero). Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Glorfindel on 8/29/2014, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/29/2014, 4:49 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:On the search of a double: here we could be especially clever and glib and say that the double simply replaces Kurt.  fanny2  Just get a double to stand next to Blaine and Rachel and that would be perfect for the way Kurt has been slowly made into: no solos, no individual storyline or relationships outside the previously mentioned. Well, even a second rate stunt man acting skills might suffice against Blarren.

Chris could be payed and stay at home and work on his own stuff while double does the work. It seems his character doesn't need a talented, award winning actor to portrait him.
Ironic and very wry, but also true. dryy

Yay, even more to (not) look forward to in season 6 more Brittany:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 20 Tumblr_nb2r67MlJm1r4ezfzo1_500

nickolausbrown Happy Friday Everyone! Today is Brittany-licious! #glee #gleecostumes #gleek #hecticeclectic
That are a lot of clothes for Brittany to wear, so my guess is that Heather will be back in a more regular capacity.
I hate Brittany almost as much as I hate Blaine and Rachel, so that's saying something. Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/29/2014, 4:52 pm

^ wait til you see blaine's wardrobe.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/29/2014, 4:55 pm

^I've seen it: my spoiler speculation is that after the Warblers lose from ND at Regionals/Nationals/whatever and Kurt will throw his engagement ring in his face, Blaine will join a travelling circus as the 'tragic' mime clown.  tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/29/2014, 5:02 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^I've seen it: my spoiler speculation is that after the Warblers lose from ND at Regionals/Nationals/whatever and Kurt will throw his engagement ring in his face, Blaine will join a travelling circus as the 'tragic' mime clown.  tonguue

That would be a great ending.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/29/2014, 6:54 pm

^ a mime clown is perfect for blaine. with DC's tendency to over-act w/ super exagerated facial expressions, it would be a perfect role for him.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/29/2014, 7:12 pm

For fuck's sake people, it's only 13 more episodes.  Of course it's going to be very very bad and rubbernecking to watch the show.

Taking that into account, enjoy the show... coool

The Blaine/Karofsky hookup is going to be sooo glorious...LMAO

Did I mention Glee season Sucks going to be very bad?  Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/29/2014, 7:59 pm

^ yes looking forward to Season Sux.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next