Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

+29
Sunshine 2012
Divalicious
kac
M&M
TimF
ChrisColfersLightning
mindschemez
valkeakuulas
angelnessa
sheny
Ireth
coxfire
Delight
ladydianab
Ranwing
fantastica
Jellyrolls
opals
tanita_mors
MoviesAreLife
Georgette888
Kurt addict
ChrisColferFan1
brisallie
ColferInspired
Buenos
Glorfindel
bayth
Lottie2303
33 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 12 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  brisallie 6/5/2014, 4:25 pm

Love that extended version of One of Us. I like when we have unusual duet combinations such as Chris and Dianna, speaking of them, even though I could differentiate their voices, they still sounded similar to me, like they were siblings.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 12 Empty just some pretty as everyone is so quiet

Post  Kurt addict 6/7/2014, 6:59 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 12 Tumblr_mxuxg4tLxa1rtx3n1o1_500Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 12 Tumblr_n6htufU5Aw1rhbstco1_500Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 12 Tumblr_n6i44dj7jN1qfkoneo1_500Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 12 Tumblr_n6pg0wuOio1rqi4bwo1_500
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 12 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Ranwing 6/7/2014, 10:23 pm

brisallie wrote:Love that extended version of One of Us. I like when we have unusual duet combinations such as Chris and Dianna, speaking of them, even though I could differentiate their voices, they still sounded similar to me, like they were siblings.

I've said for ages that one of the least appreciated aspects of Chris's voice is how well he compliments so many other singers. He can sing in the same key as any of the girls, but his tone is decidedly masculine and when he sings with the guys he brings a bright accent. It's a real shame that he's been so limited with his duet partners. While I enjoy my Hummelberry and Kurtcedes duets (and can tolerate Klaine duets when they're evenly balanced), I would have given anything for a proper Furt duet. And to hear Kurt duet with Artie (since they sounded great together on YGSTB) and Santana. And what I would have given to hear Kurt sing with Will at some point.

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/8/2014, 11:08 am

^I just made a tumblr post with possible Kurt/Will duets. If you click the links you can wath the suggested songs on youtube.  neutre 

Anonymous asked:
"What song/songs would you like Chris and Matt to sing together? My dream scenario would be that Will apologizes for neglecting Kurt, and then they sing together( because that's what characters do on " Glee" LOL), but I'm not sure what Broadway songs would fit."

In the scenario you describe a good song would be Starlight Express/I am The Starlight.
But that’s more of a modern jukebox-like musical, while I would prefer an old classic for Chris and Matt, like from one of the many Hollywood ‘bro’ musicals/songs. It doesn’t really have to be in any context either, a simple fun song would be nice, especially if it would get them dancing together, like Moses Supposes from ‘Singing in the Rain’, Well, Did You Evah (also known as ‘What a Swell Party This Is’) from ‘High Society’, or Brush Up Your Shakespeare from ‘Kiss Me Kate’. 
From the stage musicals there’s also so much to choose from, like You’re Nothing Without Me from ‘City of Angels’ (wouldn’t those lyrics be fun for them, lol?), What You Own from ‘Rent’, Dirty Rotten Number from ‘Dirty Rotten Scoundrels’, Me And My Shadow from ‘Big Deal’, or Agony+Reprise from ‘Into The Woods’.
And for a while now I’ve had this song from ‘Aspects of Love’ in my head for them that with a little tweaking of the words could function as a song in which Mr. Shue hands over ND to Kurt: She’d Be Far Better Off With You.
(Some of these songs would need to be set in a slightly higher key.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 12 Empty Perception

Post  Kurt addict 6/8/2014, 1:14 pm

I've just been watching a series called perception which I enjoyed and then because I didn't want to do school work I started to look at recaps of glee, that of course got me thinking of perceptions because honestly I started to wonder if the recappers and I were watching the same programme! There seems to be a lot of bias with theses recappers to the extent that in some instances I started to wonder if it was a pr job? I use to follow a fan who went by the name of recappers delight and she was brilliant she was no afraid to call out the rubbish but she also gave credit we the credit wan due, she stopped about eighteen months ago after getting a lot of flac from idiots she would have had a field day if she had ignored the nay Sayers I do miss those recaps, another good recappers was tv journals but that seems to have stopped to, such a shame when Real writing talent is wasted and we end up with mediocre o well that's my rant over I need to go and do that school prep  unsure ohmy 
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/8/2014, 1:39 pm

recappers are done w/ people who either love the show or are paid to do it for PR or both. imagine if you hate a show - would you bother to watch it let alone describing the whole thing from beginning to the end including many of the details, and even commenting on them? it would a torture. many publications stopped recapping glee either because the recapper fell out of love w/ it or there's not enough audience to warrant further writing.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/9/2014, 1:04 pm

Two recappers who gave up on Glee were the Vanity Fair writer and the Rolling Stones guy who once did hilarious musical ditties on the show.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/9/2014, 1:20 pm

^ that music guy was hilarious but he stopped recapping for glee half way through S3.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/9/2014, 5:45 pm

http://chriscolfernews.com

These are among the official nominating ballots submitted for Glee:

Outstanding Supporting Actor In A Comedy Series:
Chris Colfer

Outstanding Writing For A Comedy Series:
Old Dog, New Tricks
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/9/2014, 5:50 pm

fantastica wrote:^ that music guy was hilarious but he stopped recapping for glee half way through S3.

I remember that music guy, I think his name was Jim. If is the same guy, I really enjoyed his vids, he had the ability to turn anything that made people felt upset into a joke.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/10/2014, 3:59 am

Buenos wrote:

Chris Colfer

Old Dog, New Tricks
Yay! Not that glee will win anything now. Just happy that he is in the official nominating ballots.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 6/10/2014, 5:07 am

fantastica wrote:
Buenos wrote:

Chris Colfer

Old Dog, New Tricks
Yay! Not that glee will win anything now. Just happy that he is in the official nominating ballots.

I agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 6/10/2014, 5:53 am

fantastica wrote:
Buenos wrote:

Chris Colfer

Old Dog, New Tricks

My thoughts exactly.  Glad he's there for both acting and writing. Smile 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/10/2014, 11:24 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 12 Tumblr_n6yeif9Mub1tdh75vo1_r1_500
Chris Colfer’s 22rd birthday party.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 6/13/2014, 9:54 am

^Cute pic. And Erica Tarin is really gorgeous.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/19/2014, 2:01 pm

His enthusiasm and anglophile bias  is quite adorable...

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 12 Tumblr_n7fdfcONNX1qe476yo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/19/2014, 5:59 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 12 Tumblr_n7fotsFE6X1qe476yo3_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 12 Tumblr_n7fotsFE6X1qe476yo1_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 12 Tumblr_n7fotsFE6X1qe476yo2_250

Actor Chris Colfer poses with former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton after she signed for him a copy of her book ‘Hard Choices,’ at a book signing event at Barnes and Noble bookshop in Los Angeles, California June 19, 2014. [UHQ]
Aww, he looks completely smitten.  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 12 413578547
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 6/19/2014, 6:01 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 12 Tumblr_n7fotsFE6X1qe476yo3_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 12 Tumblr_n7fotsFE6X1qe476yo1_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 12 Tumblr_n7fotsFE6X1qe476yo2_250

Actor Chris Colfer poses with former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton after she signed for him a copy of her book ‘Hard Choices,’ at a book signing event at Barnes and Noble bookshop in Los Angeles, California June 19, 2014. [UHQ]
Aww, he looks completely smitten.  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 12 413578547

The boy has exceptional taste. And it's always adorable when someone as noteworthy as Chris gets to meet one of his idols.

I have a feeling that Hillary knew exactly who she was - she looks just as delighted.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/19/2014, 6:19 pm

Ranwing wrote:I have a feeling that Hillary knew exactly who she was - she looks just as delighted.
Who wouldn't look delighted when meeting Chris?  Razz

And even if Hillary didn't really know who Chris is..... the reporters and photographers present sure did.  neutre 

Chris is meeting her at 0.53. (and there's a glimpse of Will to) neutre 

Arrow  Short clip of this on ccn.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 6/19/2014, 8:06 pm

The boy has exceptional taste.
 dryy dryy dryy 
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/19/2014, 8:08 pm

^ taste is a very individual thing you know.  neutre  me and my mom like different kinds of food. can't convince her to eat chicken.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 6/19/2014, 8:10 pm

i know. but i just HATE politicians. especially serbian and american.

LIARS and MANIPULATORS, all of them.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/19/2014, 8:14 pm

^ true, but name anyone at top leadership level of anything who is not manipulative (that's how they get things done and prevents their own asses from being kicked) and is 100% honest. only Jesus. and look where he ended up - on a cross.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 6/19/2014, 9:10 pm

Trust me, I was a political science major in college. I'll be the first to say that a politician of any party shouldn't be trusted. But I do like her and hope that she will run.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/19/2014, 10:28 pm

Personally I cant say so much about Hillary as I haven't followed her career, but probably there's more than her only politician side. She must have something that Chris and other people like about her.

But I agree that most of politicians are manipulative and not trustful.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next