Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

+28
angelnessa
mindschemez
ChrisColfersLightning
Vir Cotto
AnneNeville
MoviesAreLife
opals
kac
M&M
brisallie
Jellyrolls
Kurt addict
coxfire
Glorfindel
Buenos
Delight
tanita_mors
Lottie2303
Georgette888
sheny
valkeakuulas
Ireth
fantastica
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Ranwing
Divalicious
bayth
32 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 24 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  Ranwing 4/24/2014, 4:25 pm

This is like watching a train careening off the tracks. It would be hysterical if I weren't as emotionally invested in Kurt's story as I am. I don't honestly care what they do to Rachel and Blaine at this stage because nothing they're doing makes a lick of sense. I just don't want Kurt and Chris to be collateral damage in the process.

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 24 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  valkeakuulas 4/24/2014, 4:29 pm

Do you really think they'll actually play with the Lea/Jonathan route with Rachel and Blaine? That would be seriously weird. ohmy 
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/24/2014, 4:56 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 24 Tumblr_n4ib7z0W5z1rojy6eo1_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 24 Tumblr_n4ib7z0W5z1rojy6eo4_250
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 24 Tumblr_n4ib7z0W5z1rojy6eo3_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 24 Tumblr_n4ib7z0W5z1rojy6eo2_250

Stills for 19.

This will be better than Blam.

Enjoy it while it lasts, thanks to Chris.  wub

Agree 100%. wub
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/24/2014, 5:05 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Do you really think they'll actually play with the Lea/Jonathan route with Rachel and Blaine? That would be seriously weird. ohmy 

Umm to put jokes aside, I do believe.

I've seen comments saying how this is turning into the transformation from Rachel to Lea.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/24/2014, 8:35 pm

apparently the last season of glee will be about the mega hit tv show "glee". way to keep that huge bloated head. also, reminds me of the 5th season of the l word when a lot of background stuff ended up as storylines and plot points. so we can expect some behind the scenes gossip to make it in there. i at least hope it ends up juicy.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/24/2014, 8:51 pm

NGL

I'm hoping and praying Chris' penned episode stands out like a diamond among a pile of coal.  coool 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/24/2014, 9:15 pm

Mary Halloran - a Hollywood screenwriter who is widely considered a genius - but whom some may politely describe as “quirky” - arrives in New York to tool a script for a potential network television series centered on Rachel’s life. While Rachel is initially quick to bow to Mary’s hip and industry savvy vision for the script, she and the gang are dismayed when all - except Brittany - are confused by what they read, prompting Rachel to try and influence some rewrites that more accurately depict who she is. As Mercedes prepares to launch her nationwide shopping-mall tour to promote her new CD, Sam finds himself on the verge of accomplishing one of his lifelong goals of appearing “almost naked on a city bus.” As the two contemplate spending the next several months apart, friends offer each of them relationship advice, prompting the couple to make a decision about their future. Meanwhile, Blaine continues to work on his showcase with June. While she promises him the event will launch his career in ways he never dreamed of, it will also require him to reveal a lie and break a promise he made to Kurt… something he may not be prepared to do.
CONCEPT:  A quirky Hollywood screenwriter begins to work on ideas for a series based on Rachel’s life, but her hip vision for the script leaves Rachel and the gang feeling nonplussed. On the verge of spending several months apart, Mercedes and Sam make a decision about their relationship. As Blaine prepares to perform in his showcase, he is faced with a tough decision.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/24/2014, 9:17 pm

Meanwhile, Blaine continues to work on his showcase with June. While she promises him the event will launch his career in ways he never dreamed of, it will also require him to reveal a lie and break a promise he made to Kurt… something he may not be prepared to do.

I can smell that one a mile away, he promised Kurt he wouldn't move out of New York for his career.

I'm wondering if Kurt refuses to follow him and that ensues a breakup.

Per the "Lie", Not sure if Glee will go all the way and have Blaine pretend to be straight.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/24/2014, 9:36 pm

Buenos wrote:Per the "Lie", Not sure if Glee will go all the way and have Blaine pretend to be straight.

It would make sense since the show has kept trying to paint Blaine as he "passing" kind of gay. It would make this storyline more tolerable to me - that Kurt wasn't passed over on account of him being judged as less talented than Blaine, but because he was so obviously gay whereas Blaine could at least pretend to be straight (or at least less gay). We're talking an 80 year old woman who probably doesn't have the most modern of social sensibilities. June doesn't have to be openly homophobic for her not to have anti-gay feelings (or at least negative feelings towards "obvious" gays like Kurt). Advising Blaine to, at the very least, hide the fact that he's engaged to another man to benefit his career would be a very big deal and would deeply and negatively impact his relationship with Kurt. More than just Kurt being upset over Blaine getting this golden opportunity.

It would be interesting for Glee to address this issue head on. They've been skirting around the whole passing vs obvious gay bullshit for ages now and it's time to shit or get off the pot. And Hollywood is rife with gay actors who stay in the closet because it's still considered difficult to advance your career while being out of the closet. Chris is such a rare exception - to be out literally at he very start of his public career. For Blaine to have to make that choice - be honest about who he is and who he loves vs trying to pass as straight to appeal to the panty droppers - would be a decent take on this otherwise distasteful storyline.

Unfortunately I don't hold out any faith in the writers to do this at all, let alone correctly so I'm expecting it to be completely and totally awful.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/24/2014, 9:38 pm

OK, so I just had a thought. What if Blaine's story is the CC idiots messed up head canon for Chris and Darren? What if June tells Blaine that if he wants to make it big in Hollywood, he has to pretend to be straight. What if June has him meet with PR people, and they tell him his quickest route to superstardom is to play straight, and stay away from Kurt? What if RIB and the writers write Blaine's story in a way that will mess with the CC idiots and validate all of the PR crap in their minds?

I certainly hope that they don't do that, but this is Glee we are talking about. I'm going to be somewhere off the coast of Mexico when 5x20 airs, and won't be able to see it until the weekend after it airs.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/24/2014, 9:39 pm

Brad tweeted the picture below with the caption "Coming Up On Glee":

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 24 BmBswWtCMAAWyKN

I'm guessing Sam is doing his modeling for Treasure Trailz.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/24/2014, 9:51 pm

I think Blaine is definitely going to play straight under his sugar mommy's (sorry I keep calling her that, I haven't bothered to learn her name) instructions. If only he cheated on Kurt with her so that Kurt could dump him...but no, we know whatever Blaine did didn't warrant a breakup according to Kurt.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/24/2014, 10:24 pm

that would be an interesting twist. to go from an "out and proud" season 2 attitude to a "back in the glass closet" for blaine. and kurt would not be ok with that. it's a storyline i could get behind. so of course that won't happen.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/24/2014, 10:30 pm

Buenos wrote:Per the "Lie", Not sure if Glee will go all the way and have Blaine pretend to be straight.

definitely. mark my words.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/24/2014, 11:36 pm

Well, the lie could be he tells June he is straight in 18 as some of us have assumed.

Though in 16 we saw Kurt losing a lot of his effeminate qualities but in "Story Of My Life", by the way he is dressed, he lets those qualities show again.

This synposis is completely different to the one that came out that outraged and upset many.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/25/2014, 12:11 am

Oh you found a new meaning for that line. I just remember how Blaine "never, ever" promised to do that [cheat] again. I'm still not over that, I see...
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/25/2014, 12:21 am

valkeakuulas wrote:Oh you found a new meaning for that line. I just remember how Blaine "never, ever" promised to do that [cheat] again. I'm still not over that, I see...

Yeah, that could be the promise he breaks, which would explain the 6 hours that he was away in New New York, which is the episode Ryan wrote.

Kurt would have made Blaine promise, though we never saw it on screen.

Never to cheat is usually the promise cheaters make.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/25/2014, 12:27 am

If Blaine did cheat again, I hope Kurt will ends things with Blaine and this time for good.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/25/2014, 12:45 am

If he did cheat, the Klaine fandom will forgive Blaine, and find some excuse (such as they will use 16 as that excuse) for why Blaine cheated. Calling Kurt a bad boyfriend again, and going on like look what nasty Kurt made poor cupcake Blainey poo do.

They will direct their anger at Kurt and of course Chris, abusing him on twitter once again.  :angry: 

But we really have no idea what will happen, so this is just fan speculation.

Wonder what Will thought when he saw Chris in the Godzilla costume?  Razz
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/25/2014, 12:51 am

ColferInspired wrote:If he did cheat, the Klaine fandom will forgive Blaine, and find some excuse (such as they will use 16 as that excuse) for why Blaine cheated. Calling Kurt a bad boyfriend again, and going on like look what nasty Kurt made poor cupcake Blainey poo do.

They will direct their anger at Kurt and of course Chris, abusing him on twitter once again.  :angry: 

But we really have no idea what will happen, so this is just fan speculation.

Wonder what Will thought when he saw Chris in the Godzilla costume?  Razz

Good points. The same Klaine fandom would trash Kurt if he cheated and would be sending hate to Chris.  Evil or Very Mad  I also wonder  what Will thought of the Godzilla costume.

Last edited by ChrisColferFan1 on 4/25/2014, 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/25/2014, 12:53 am

Matthew Hogdson wrote episode 20.

We know he did Shooting Star and other offensive episodes such as IKAG.

I don't know how I feel about this.  unsure 

Can anyone remember which others ones he did?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/25/2014, 12:54 am

I do wonder what the Godzilla costume  is for. I know it is for Glee, but is it a part Kurt is trying out for?
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/25/2014, 1:25 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:I do wonder what the Godzilla costume  is for. I know it is for Glee, but is it a part Kurt is  trying out for?

Maybe there are kids in this episode.  saispa
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 4/25/2014, 1:29 am

fantastica wrote:

definitely. mark my words.

Not saying it won't be the case (Blaine is certainly capable of putting his wants/attention-whoring ahead of Kurt or his 'values' (not that I think Blaine values anything but himself and what gets him the attention he craves.)... But...

... the summary says "reveal a lie" not perpetrate one. I could be just semantics and it does mean Blaine pretending to be straight to get ahead (he would)... but it could be that the phrasing is significant and it is about some lie that comes to light.

I can't think of anything at the moment that would apply to the situation, and there certainly have been far too many lies from Blaine to keep track of.

... Unless he's been lying to June from the beginning, that he's gay/engaged to Kurt and THAT'S what is "revealed" and then also leads to his conflict of whether to "break his promise to Kurt" (the engagement) to further his career.

With Blaine the question isn't about "does he love Kurt more than the spotlight?" -- he DOESN'T!-- rather which is more important to his ego, this opportunity for stardom (although I'm sure to his mind it's just one of many, because he's so 'awesome and more of a star than Kurt')...

... or keeping Kurt under his thumb, possessing Kurt like some priceless artwork that he wants because he doesn't want other people 'having' it instead. Kurt's HIS toy, HIS fiance, no one else's :psycho-ragey-constipation-face:

But it's clear by the fact that this June thing is a storyline at all, (and a million other reasons), Blaine doesn't actually love Kurt at all, so any "decisions" WON'T be out of love for Kurt. The only one Blaine loves is BLAINE.

I don't know whether to be hopeful that how explicitly Blaine is being shown as awful might mean something and all these reassuring of the k(B)lainers is just smoke-and-mirrors bullshit to keep them quiet before it all blows up in their face, epically so...

... or fear that this is really a FU to Kurtsies and Blaine-hating fans (aka 'the rest of the general non-Kurtsie Glee fandom') that we'll have to witness an amazing character like Kurt forever attached to a mediocre, controlling, abusive, selfish douchebag that the writers are fully aware is one, deliberately so.

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/25/2014, 1:30 am

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next