Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

+28
angelnessa
mindschemez
ChrisColfersLightning
Vir Cotto
AnneNeville
MoviesAreLife
opals
kac
M&M
brisallie
Jellyrolls
Kurt addict
coxfire
Glorfindel
Buenos
Delight
tanita_mors
Lottie2303
Georgette888
sheny
valkeakuulas
Ireth
fantastica
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Ranwing
Divalicious
bayth
32 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  Glorfindel 4/10/2014, 9:46 am

Georgette888 wrote:Ok, let's not embroider. lol The spoiler is annoying enough without adding all the awful things that could happen. Glee is awful enough without imagining even worse. *g*
I'm also pretty sure that Glee will probably outdo all our doom scenarios.  tonguue 

But yeah, not jumping to the most horrible conclusions yet.
On the other hand I also will not try to find the silver lining in this storyline for Kurt (like imagining Carmen taking Kurt's side, like...as if?) or even for Chris ("At least Chris also gets to work with Shirley MacLaine?").

And I will certainly not expect the writers doing right by Kurt in any way. Nor will I say that when you expect the worst it will always be better, because time and again Glee has proven it can get even worse than rockbottom.

At the moment I just want to survive this show without getting too much heartburn from all the bile in my mouth.  vomir
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  ColferInspired 4/10/2014, 9:51 am

I can't believe I am saying this but Ryan gave us one of the best Kurt episodes in New, New York.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 4/10/2014, 9:56 am

Oh, yes, Marie! I don't ever expect the best, but I try not to borrow trouble either as my Grandma used to say. *g* This spoiler sounds bad enough. *groan*
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/10/2014, 10:06 am

^Lol, true.  pijano 

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/10/2014, 10:09 am

It’s funny how Glee always seems to make things worse for Kurt fans. I mean, we all were shaking out heads the other day and talking about how everything is handed to Blaine on a platinum platter (because, let’s face it, silver isn’t good enough for the precious cupcake) when they first announced the socialite storyline for Blaine. Most of us weren’t particularly happy to hear about Blaine having that opportunity thrust into his hands.

And now, they make it worse by having Blaine’s good fortune happen at Kurt’s expense. The whole thought of Kurt bringing Blaine to sing for the socialite is just so offensive to me. That’s not how life works. People don’t just bring their SO’s to auditions or job interviews and let them have a stab at them too, especially not an opportunity that you were invited to participate in. Yeah, they could go to an open call together, but if one of them got a callback, it doesn’t mean both of them go.

Now, I’m just waiting for Blaine to accept the opportunity. He’ll probably tell Kurt that he is doing it for him—so that he can support and provide for his little lady (because that is what will make this storyline even more offensive to Kurtsies, and that’s what Glee does best). And Kurt will be standing by, smiling, and talking about how amazing Blaine is.

The only thing that I'll say is that I don't think Kurt needs the help of some rich bitch socialite. He gets his chances through hard work and talent.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/10/2014, 10:16 am

Jellyrolls wrote:It’s funny how Glee always seems to make things worse for Kurt fans.  I mean, we all were shaking out heads the other day and talking about how everything is handed to Blaine on a platinum platter (because, let’s face it, silver isn’t good enough for the precious cupcake) when they first announced the socialite storyline for Blaine.  Most of us weren’t particularly happy to hear about Blaine having that opportunity thrust into his hands.

And now, they make it worse by having Blaine’s good fortune happen at Kurt’s expense.  The whole thought of Kurt bringing Blaine to sing for the socialite is just so offensive to me.  That’s not how life works.  People don’t just bring their SO’s to auditions or job interviews and let them have a stab at them too, especially not an opportunity that you were invited to participate in.  Yeah, they could go to an open call together, but if one of them got a callback, it doesn’t mean both of them go.

Now, I’m just waiting for Blaine to accept the opportunity.  He’ll probably tell Kurt that he is doing it for him—so that he can support and provide for his little lady (because that is what will make this storyline even more offensive to Kurtsies, and that’s what Glee does best).  And Kurt will be standing by, smiling, and talking about how amazing Blaine is.  

The only thing that I'll say is that I don't think Kurt needs the help of some rich bitch socialite.  He gets his chances through hard work and talent.

True.

But when I think about will this be a multi-episode arc or like with the other guest stars Darren has had they became just the one episode.

I want the Kurt that Ryan wrote last week. This is the Kurt I love.

I don't want Season 3 Kurt back, which we will get back in this episode.  :(
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/10/2014, 10:21 am

I don't know how they can do this storyline without having Blaine look like a total asshole for screwing over the "love of his life". Again.

At least with WSS, we could be sold the idea that he didn't deliberately go after the part that Kurt had auditioned for (not that I wouldn't put it past him by using a Tony song for his audition). This is something different. This is Blaine deliberately accepting something that he knows that Kurt has worked for.

My guess is that Ms. Tibideaux's part is to advise Kurt that he's earned the chance to impress this benefactor. My hope is that afterward she calls Kurt in her office to call him out on his stupidity of bringing Blaine to meet her, as Blaine has not earned the right and to remind him to focus on his own career prospects instead of worrying so much about those around him. That it's okay to be a little selfish in this respect.

I'm trying hard to hang on to my optimism, but unless they've got something else up their sleeves for Kurt in the final episode, I just don't see a silver lining in any of this. And I think that I'm going to salvage my sanity by totally divorcing Lea's Rachel's storyline from the show since her's has no basis in reality or good storytelling.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/10/2014, 10:34 am

Ranwing wrote:I don't know how they can do this storyline without having Blaine look like a total asshole for screwing over the "love of his life". Again.

At least with WSS, we could be sold the idea that he didn't deliberately go after the part that Kurt had auditioned for (not that I wouldn't put it past him by using a Tony song for his audition). This is something different. This is Blaine deliberately accepting something that he knows that Kurt has worked for.

My guess is that Ms. Tibideaux's part is to advise Kurt that he's earned the chance to impress this benefactor. My hope is that afterward she calls Kurt in her office to call him out on his stupidity of bringing Blaine to meet her, as Blaine has not earned the right and to remind him to focus on his own career prospects instead of worrying so much about those around him. That it's okay to be a little selfish in this respect.

I'm trying hard to hang on to my optimism, but unless they've got something else up their sleeves for Kurt in the final episode, I just don't see a silver lining in any of this. And I think that I'm going to salvage my sanity by totally divorcing Lea's Rachel's storyline from the show since her's has no basis in reality or good storytelling.

I hope so to.

Kurt needs someone in his corner as right now he is all alone.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/10/2014, 11:08 am

Filming Spoilers for Wednesday and Thursday (4/09-4/10)
Glee was filming at least three scenes on Wednesday. Wednesday morning they were filming Funny Girl rehearsal stuff at the theatre. The scene Wednesday evening was at an art gallery’s opening gala. It’s supposed to be a very trendy, very high society, black-tie affair. 
Amber, Kevin, and Chord were also filming something for episode nineteen on Wednesday, though I’m not sure if those scenes were all three of them together.
On Thursday, Glee is filming a scene set at a performance of Funny Girl. It’s a bigger scene, they have actual audience members booked, and it’s described as an upscale evening performance of the show.

Filming for 17, 18 and 19.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/10/2014, 11:19 am

In other words, glee is still filming Rachel's Broadway stuff two weeks before the episode airs?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/10/2014, 11:23 am

The only good thing about the WSS was that it was from Kurt's POV and Chris got a lot of screen time and an amazing solo performance. But I feel this time the storyline will focus only on Blaine like the break-up. The fact that almost every Klaine "duet" in the last two seasons was a glorified Blaine solo shows which part of the pairing RIB are more interested in. 

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 4/10/2014, 11:43 am

I don't know how they can do this storyline without having Blaine look like a total asshole for screwing over the "love of his life". Again.

No, no, no, my dear, because it was Kurt who invited him! Blaine didn't do it on purpose! Just like for WSS, just like his valedictorian title, just like sue having to have him as a Cheerio, just like him cheating! It is not his fault people can't resist his bedazzling charms and inimitable voice! Kurt should feel so lucky a guy soooooooo out of his league dates him!  vomir 
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/10/2014, 12:15 pm

^We're just not seeing the light yet, I guess.  coool 

Blaine really is the Second Coming of Christ on Glee.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 4/10/2014, 12:28 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^We're just not seeing the light yet, I guess.  coool 

Blaine really is the Second Coming of Christ on Glee.

Too bad I'm an atheist then. Guess it's why his character always bugged.

Can I try to throw Blaine from Brooklyn's Bridge? Just to see if he can walk on water?
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/10/2014, 12:45 pm

I just had a random thought pop into my head about Chris' episode:

What if while the socialite is parading Blaine around like he's Mr. Wonderful of the Universe, she makes Kurt take care of her dog (because every sterotypical fictional rich bitch has a little dog).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/10/2014, 12:47 pm

Thankfully, she can't make Kurt do a fucking thing. If she's not sponsoring him, then she's got no right to demand anything of him.

However, I could see Blaine having to carry her purse dog since he's depending on her to launch his career.

Man... the more I think about Lea's Rachel's storyline, the more it reads like fanfic written by a twelve year old. No real drama or suspence and just a whole lot of wish fulfillment.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/10/2014, 1:31 pm

http://colfer.tumblr.com/post/82259104174/another

BTS Video from 5x18, DC and Shirley McClaine singing a duet. It's filmed by fans from across the street and the song can't be heard but this pretty much confirms what Blaine's decision will be.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/10/2014, 1:49 pm

Ranwing wrote:Thankfully, she can't make Kurt do a fucking thing. If she's not sponsoring him, then she's got no right to demand anything of him.

However, I could see Blaine having to carry her purse dog since he's depending on her to launch his career.

Maybe she can't, but I'm sure that whiny Blaine can insist on Kurt dog sitting while he's off galavanting with his sugar mama.

sheny wrote:http://colfer.tumblr.com/post/82259104174/another

BTS Video from 5x18, DC and Shirley McClaine singing a duet. It's filmed by fans from across the street and the song can't be heard but this pretty much confirms what Blaine's decision will be.

As if there was ever a real question of what Blaine would do
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/10/2014, 2:09 pm

I think any positive thought I'd ever have is gone. Yeah I try to be glad Kurt is having more screentime, but I'm sorry isn't nice with that screentime is being a supporter of your boyfriend and friend's dream. What about him? What about his dreams?

And seriously Glee is lacking of ideas, so Rachel will get an offer from Hollywood, umm that sounds like Lea Michele's story. What's next? Will Rachel release an album?

As regards blaine...what else I could say that he always is the ultimate star and apparently everybody loves him?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/10/2014, 2:17 pm

And now Rachel is singing "Im the Greatest Star" in ep 17. This day keeps getting better for Kurt stans. sigh.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/10/2014, 2:27 pm

M&M wrote:And now Rachel is singing "Im the Greatest Star" in ep 17. This day keeps getting better for Kurt stans. sigh.

What? dryy  :sigh: Well that was expected ,right? I mean, is there any Fanny Brice song they haven't done yet?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 4/10/2014, 2:33 pm

Eh, blame the fact that Ryan has so little imagination that he had run through every song from there already, leaving nothing for opening night unless he uses this.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/10/2014, 2:53 pm

brisallie wrote:
M&M wrote:And now Rachel is singing "Im the Greatest Star" in ep 17. This day keeps getting better for Kurt stans. sigh.

What? dryy  :sigh:  Well that was expected ,right? I mean, is there any Fanny Brice song they haven't done yet?

Ugh why  :(  That's one of my favourite Kurt solos. Like ruining Defying Gravity was not enough now they will ruin this one too. I bet Rachel stans will say she sings it better than Kurt.

Last edited by sheny on 4/10/2014, 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 4/10/2014, 2:54 pm

Well there is one plus, she won't be using sai swords, Kurt's got one over her on that one!unless bring your swords to work day was him teaching her wub 
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/10/2014, 2:57 pm

Of fucking course. And cue the endless Kurt vs Rachel comparisons of who did it better. Just what I needed today.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next