Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

+28
angelnessa
mindschemez
ChrisColfersLightning
Vir Cotto
AnneNeville
MoviesAreLife
opals
kac
M&M
brisallie
Jellyrolls
Kurt addict
coxfire
Glorfindel
Buenos
Delight
tanita_mors
Lottie2303
Georgette888
sheny
valkeakuulas
Ireth
fantastica
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Ranwing
Divalicious
bayth
32 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  fantastica 4/10/2014, 5:01 am

Or gets on a plane that disappears into the oblivion.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  ColferInspired 4/10/2014, 5:05 am

fantastica wrote:Or gets on a plane that disappears into the oblivion.

Or falls into a vat of hairgel.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/10/2014, 5:06 am

I"m sure Kurt will look and sound fantastic.  wub wub wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/10/2014, 5:10 am

MH370. It happens in real life.

As much as we would wish Blaine would exit the show in some manner before the end of season 6, I highly doubt that TPTB on Glee are capable of making that smart decision.

Sigh.

Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/10/2014, 5:11 am

Buenos wrote:I"m sure Kurt will look and sound fantastic.    wub wub wub 

With the limited screen time he will get he will look and sound gorgeous than disappear into the shadows.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/10/2014, 5:14 am

Delight wrote:

MH370. It happens in real life.

As much as we would wish Blaine would exit the show in some manner before the end of season 6, I highly doubt that TPTB on Glee are capable of making that smart decision.

Sigh.

I think they are killing off the viewership for Season 6.

Even some Klainers don't want to watch this crap.

Just had a Blaine stan say that this has made him hate Blaine, because they have now made him boring.

Would love it if this happened to many more.  Twisted Evil
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 4/10/2014, 5:23 am

Hmm, little bit worried about next week now. The summary for E18 says that Kurt is committed to sharing career boons with his bf. Now, is it that just Glee's weird idea of how people in love behave (not that generosity in love is not good, but careers don't work like that) and this will come from nowhere OR is Kurt 'committed' now because he learns a lesson in this ep about not depriving his bf of 'the sun'?
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/10/2014, 5:28 am

either way, there has to be a lot of resentment. love or no love, if you are in the same business and are going for the same parts/roles/goals, and if you have an ego (which every single self-respecting budding entertainer has to have), you will be resentful. that is human nature. to show kurt in any other light will be completely out of character. you can love someone but that doesn't mean you can't be jealous of their successes, particularly if you feel it's at your expense.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/10/2014, 5:29 am

This storyline just sucks.  :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/10/2014, 5:34 am

tanita_mors wrote:either way, there has to be a lot of resentment. love or no love, if you are in the same business and are going for the same parts/roles/goals, and if you have an ego (which every single self-respecting budding entertainer has to have), you will be resentful. that is human nature. to show kurt in any other light will be completely out of character. you can love someone but that doesn't mean you can't be jealous of their successes, particularly if you feel it's at your expense.  

Why have a build up for Kurt just to destroy it later on?

Thought they wanted old fans to return, because this won't make them return, this will see them gone for good this time.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/10/2014, 5:38 am

I've said in the past that I don't care about Glee's storylines anymore and watch the show just for Chris' beautiful face but the spoilers for 5x18 managed to enrage me in a way I haven't been in months.

Everybody in this damn show is succeeding 5 minutes after they set foot in NYC. They graduated highshool just a year ago and Santana already had a national commercial; Rachel got the role of her dreams on Broadway and now she is quitting it to become a Hollywood star; Mercedes signed a contract with a major recording studio; Sam got a modelling job just because he cut his hair; Blaine has a sugar mama who is going to make him a popstar or sth. It look like Santana will find some kind of success thanks to Mercedes in 5x18. The only people who don't have anything major are Artie and Kurt.

I know Kurt and Artie's storylines are more realistic and that makes them interesting but it's frustrating to watch your favourite character lose for the 100th time or get a brick on the head while everybody else is so successful.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/10/2014, 5:42 am

Im too damn tired of this awful, AWFUL show to even form my own words anymore, so it's reactions to your comments for now.
God, I hate Glee.  badday

M&M wrote:
Currently unable to contain my rage. Why is it always Blaine. I suspect Kurt will be talking back up plan. I dont at all understand how all these people get contracts and shows and agents and accolades and Kurt stans are supposed to be happy that Kurt is shown above it all and strong, bapparently not talented enough to book anything. Everything for him comes with a price. Hey Kurt, you will get more confidence, but only after a brick to the head. Hey Kurt, this socialite wants to see you, but will prefer your bland boyfriend, much like everyone else. And if I hear one more Klainer saying Blaine works for it or why cant Blaine have something for himself without Kurt, I will scream.
 banzai Basically me.

Divalicious wrote:Blaine, who also is given opportunity after opportunity, is not the  superstar at NYADA, is preferred over Kurt by an obviously stupid woman.  Why can't this be the opposite of the casting couch, she thinks Blaine is bisexual, he is a total flirt, and she isn't doing this for his talent, she just wants sex.  

In the end Rachel is hurting herself by not respecting those who have given her chances.  She won't get NYADA back, not after her conversation with Carmen.  She will be known on Broadway as a pretentious diva who drops out of a show with no understudy, burning her bridges there.  I think the movie will fall through, but Glee does like to hand Rachel things, so she might just win again.
If this was a decently written show, all this would happen, but it's Blee.  dryy 

I won't even hope.  Glee is just something I force myself to watch out of respect and love for a wonderful character and even more wonderful actor.
The things we do for Chris. We deserve f*cking gold medals for tuning into this show every week: "We Survided Glee", or something similar written on it.

Ranwing wrote:And seriously... she's been dreaming and preparing for playing this role all her life and now she's bored with it? Seriously? 

(---)

I'm so tired of Kurt's victories being moral or spiritual wins
. How about a real and tangible success for him, show?
Same, same.
The words and spirit of 'Rose's Turn' still stand: "when will it be MY turn?"  :angry: 

Rachel gets bored with playing the role she "was born to play" after only a few months..... oh Rachel: you are such a child and so not ready for the real (Broadway) world.  Rolling Eyes 

ColferInspired wrote:Poor Chris they really shit all over his character.  :(

I am sure Chris hates seeing his fans upset.
I can't help but wonder what Chris feels everytime he opens a new script and sees this general Glee garbage and the specific neglect of his character.   Mad 

Even a number of Klainers have had enough and saying when will it be Kurt's turn.
Sometimes I think this is all some big social experiment to test how far some fans will go to defend their fave simply because he has a cute face.  saispa 

sheny wrote:I don't think this storyline will end badly for Blaine. He will either accept the chance to become a star while Kurt remains silent by his side playing the supporting boyfriend or he will refuse that woman's help because he doesn't want to do it without Kurt. The second option will make Blaine look like "Prince Charming" or whatever RIB and his fans think he is who chooses love over career/fame.  Rolling Eyes
And they will all somehow blame and resent Kurt for whatever happens.  brikwol

ColferInspired wrote:Why can't it be that she makes a bad mistake picking the wrong one?
RIB have been making that same bad mistake for almost 3 seasons now.   dryy 

Georgette888 wrote:Kurt is committed to the idea of always sharing career boons... Kurt, love, you should have learnt from WSS. God, this stinks as usual. What's the betting that there will be meta directed at fans?  :( 
100% chance.
Kurt should seriously get the hell away from all his so-called friends.

And he not only should have learned from WSS, but also from Blaine in ND in general, and not protesting when Rachel was given the spotlight at Nationals so she had another chance at NYADA. Oh, and there are probably a dozen more examples of when Kurt should have been as selfish, cutthroat and egoistical as Rachel and Blaine are.
His biggest strength/asset sometimes can be his biggest flaw too.   unsure 

Delight wrote:I could've stomached the Blaine-gains-superstardom storyline a lot better if they didn't make this into a shitty direct competition/comparison with Kurt, with Kurt found wanting or inferior to Blaine. Just like what they did with the WSS storyline.  Evil or Very Mad 
It really is WSS all over again, and I think that storyline was the first serious crack in the Glee varnish for me. That storyline was at the root of all the resentment and shit of the Kurtsies towards Glee imo.
It was when the real Kurt/Blaine Olympics began, and Kurt always was found lacking in some form (according to RIB).
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 4/10/2014, 5:42 am

This is the weirdest thing. They have built up and built up that Rachel Berry longs to be the next Broadway superstar. Are they really going to have her be be annoyed or bored by the monotony?! Are they really going to have her dump this role for Hollywood?! Are they really going there?! This is just appallingly stupid if they do. Or perhaps she will learn another lesson and refuse?  Rolling Eyes 
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 4/10/2014, 5:49 am

Why have a build up for Kurt just to destroy it later on?

I'm not even surprised. Rachel treats Kurt like crap in Bash, but of course he will turn the loft into "a bubble of love" and some other crap to protect precious Rachel's feeling for the Opening Night.
Blaine will whine and pout and feel sorry for himself next week, incapable of lauding his bf's success, and of course it will end with Kurt telling him how wonderfully fantastic he his. And of course, even when Kurt expressed numerous times what an attention-whore / micro-hogger ("Original songs", "DWS", 5x01) he will ask him to come and insert himself in his performance. Sure. Whatever.

I'm glad Chris will be free from this show in 1 year, even if it means I might not see him again for a little while on-screen, but he deserves better than having his character play cheerleader for these 2 Divas. But I'm not too worried, Chris is not only a fantastic actor, he is also a smart man, I doubt it'll take long before he is featured in a show (or, I hope some movies Smile)
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/10/2014, 5:50 am

ColferInspired wrote:This storyline just sucks.  :angry:
No shit.  nowee 

Georgette888 wrote:Hmm, little bit worried about next week now. The summary for E18 says that Kurt is committed to sharing career boons with his bf. Now, is it that just Glee's weird idea of how people in love behave (not that generosity in love is not good, but careers don't work like that) and this will come from nowhere OR is Kurt 'committed' now because he learns a lesson in this ep about not depriving his bf of 'the sun'?
If this was a decent written show Kurt would learn from this that he should put his own career first, just like Rachel always does.
But this is not a decent written show.  smajli 

tanita_mors wrote:either way, there has to be a lot of resentment. love or no love, if you are in the same business and are going for the same parts/roles/goals, and if you have an ego (which every single self-respecting budding entertainer has to have), you will be resentful. that is human nature. to show kurt in any other light will be completely out of character. you can love someone but that doesn't mean you can't be jealous of their successes, particularly if you feel it's at your expense.  
But that's exactly what they did in the WSS storyline. Kurt was not resentful towards Blaine and also not towards anyone in the WSS production (saving the production even), he was just beaming with pride of his boyfriend and even gave him flowers.  mirko 

Glee has been rehashing old storylines over and over, Rachel still has not learned her lesson and she even seems to be regressing, we are on the 3rd round of Samcedes..... why would Kurt suddenly do something else than he did 3 seasons ago?  dryy
Well, maybe Chris will be able to play it different, but I doubt the writers will write him differently.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/10/2014, 6:02 am

sheny wrote:Everybody in this damn show is succeeding 5 minutes after they set foot in NYC. They graduated highshool just a year ago and Santana already had a national commercial; Rachel got the role of her dreams on Broadway and now she is quitting it to become a Hollywood star; Mercedes signed a contract with a major recording studio; Sam got a modelling job just because he cut his hair; Blaine has a sugar mama who is going to make him a popstar or sth. It look like Santana will find some kind of success thanks to Mercedes in 5x18. The only people who don't have anything major are Artie and Kurt.
Well, Kurt just had a brick to the head, Artie got robbed and next week he'll get an STD.
That's what the real gay kid and the disabled kid get.   brikwol 
And they also get the least screentime of all to boot.   orageux2 

coxfire wrote:I'm not even surprised. Rachel treats Kurt like crap in Bash, but of course he will turn the loft into "a bubble of love" and some other crap to protect precious Rachel's feeling for the Opening Night.
Blaine will whine and pout and feel sorry for himself next week, incapable of lauding his bf's success, and of course it will end with Kurt telling him how wonderfully fantastic he his. And of course, even when Kurt expressed numerous times what an attention-whore / micro-hogger ("Original songs", "DWS", 5x01) he will ask him to come and insert himself in his performance. Sure. Whatever.
And this I don't understand. Kurt has the tendency to forgive, care for his friends and cheer them on, even when they seldom return the favor, but he's not that lenient anymore when it comes to his career.
He was hesitant to let Elliot into his band as we know Blaine never joined.

So unless this courtesy of him to take Blaine along to this lady still sprouts from Blaine being in a funk in 5x16, I don't get his motivation.

Also: meta much? Darren riding Chris' coattails in rl, getting his big break by playing a popular actor/character's bf, then being favored over that original character and actor, and now Blaine will be doing the same.  Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/10/2014, 6:10 am

I went to the Kurt Hummel tag on tumblr and I lost count of the "I love Kurt and he is a good performer but he is better at designing so he should go into fashion instead. That way Kurt and Blaine won't have to compete against each other" type of comments I read.

Why can't Blaine quit performing and make a career in another field. Just five episodes ago he wanted to become a doctor or a teacher. He is not very good at acting/singing anyway. Maybe he should give up on performing so they don't have to compete anymore.

And when was the last time Kurt designed anything? He likes fashion, accessorizing clothes and fixing his old aunt's sweaters but that doesn't make him a f*cking designer. Obviuosly some people are reading way too much fanfiction.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/10/2014, 6:12 am

^Ha, that's so typical. Of course its Kurt who has to change careers, not precious cupcake Blaine.
Hypocrites.  ijuta
(Although with all this shit always piled on Kurt careerwise so Rachel and Blaine get to shine sometimes makes me wish he would have gone into fashion too.)

Georgette888 wrote:This is the weirdest thing. They have built up and built up that Rachel Berry longs to be the next Broadway superstar. Are they really going to have her be be annoyed or bored by the monotony?! Are they really going to have her dump this role for Hollywood?! Are they really going there?! This is just appallingly stupid if they do. Or perhaps she will learn another lesson and refuse?  Rolling Eyes 
We Kurtsies may (rightfully!) complain about the bad treatment of Kurt, but Rachel gets thrown under the bus on a regular basis too.
If she isn't a diva she's an insensitive friend, and/or is acting like a child who doesnt really deserve everything she's got.
Lather, rinse, repeat.  dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/10/2014, 7:58 am

Bet when he got the script for 18 he probably said when will it be Kurt's turn.  :(
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/10/2014, 8:55 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 2 Tumblr_n3qxsfHFDn1r4ezfzo1_500

The other would be Whoopie as this would be Shirley McClaine.

Bet they are all praising Blaine and poor Kurt is in the background.

Bet Kurt will no longer be the rising star and there will be sychopants insulting him, and Blaine doing nothing about it.

Carmen will be there and probably agree that Blaine is better than Kurt.  :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 4/10/2014, 9:01 am

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 2 Tumblr_n3qxsfHFDn1r4ezfzo1_500

The other would be Whoopie as this would be Shirley McClaine.

Bet they are all praising Blaine and poor Kurt is in the background.

Bet Kurt will no longer be the rising star and there will be sychopants insulting him, and Blaine doing nothing about it.

Carmen will be there and probably agree that Blaine is better than Kurt.  :angry:
I I feel sick, can't say anymore cause I am just so incensed, well at least Kurt got Elliot pity it didn't last
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 4/10/2014, 9:02 am

Ok, let's not embroider. lol The spoiler is annoying enough without adding all the awful things that could happen. Glee is awful enough without imagining even worse. *g*
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/10/2014, 9:08 am

For Shirley's character to pick Blaine, Carmen must be agreeing with her.

Guess Kurt getting two standing ovations didn't happen.

Any success Kurt get is long forgotten such winning Nationals with the Cheerio's - that was forgotten, and Kurt winning on the football team, that was also forgotten.

Episode 18 will be about 20 minutes of praise and worship of Blaine, while poor Kurt will get reduced as the ugly half and the untalented half of Klaine.

And I bet all their friends will be on Blaine's side and encouraging him to forget Kurt as he doesn't matter and they all adore Blaine, but Kurt means nothing to them, like in "Bash".
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/10/2014, 9:22 am

Sorry that I can't say anything here that will alleviate the gloom and doom here because I don't see any way this will turn out positively for Kurt. So forgive me if I need to vent here a little bit.

Rachel's transformation into Lea Michele is now complete and this is not what I signed on for when I started watching Glee. The writers absolutely refuse to give Rachel any meaningful challenges as she's catapulted to stardom. And the fact that she has had no real struggles (and I'm sorry, but worrying about what critics are saying about you isn't a real challenge) and the rewards just keep getting grander. And the idea that performing for a month of two now has Rachel bored with Funny Girl is as offensive to me as how she just threw NYADA away. When you don't struggle to get something, you don't really appreciate it and this is a perfect example. I don't know what kind of career-threatening conflict they're going to come up for Rachel unless she's still under contract to Funny Girl and is considering breaking her contract in order to take advantage of a new opportunity. That would pretty much destroy her Broadway career, but since the show is never going to allow Rachel to fail she'll always make the right choices for herself.

As for Blaine... the show has been skirting around how differently he and Kurt are percieved and the priviledges that Blaine gets as a result. Often at Kurt's expense. Perhaps this is going to actully take that implication head on, but I don't give the writers that might credit. And the idea that Blaine would accept a prize that Kurt had worked for and earned is offensive to me on an infinate number of levels. First, it would make Blaine as shitty a fiance as he was a boyfriend back during the WSS auditions. Second, he cannot accept this socialite's guidence without making the conscious choice that he will benefit from Kurt not getting something. And I wonder how Blaine will justify this to himself. If the writers had any kind of sense, they would make it a case of despiration on Blaine's part. That he's still struggling at NYADA while Kurt has continued to recieve notice for his talent (maybe have Kurt perform again in Winter Showcase of get a good role in a school produced show - which would happen off screen, of course since the show can't be bothered to spend time on him). He justifies taking this opportunity from Kurt with the belief that Kurt will have no problem getting to his goals and doesn't really need this woman's help, while for Blaine it would be his only realistic shot. But I don't believe the writers will put that much thought into the story and it will be another case of the world shitting on Kurt because the Grease Stain is so fucking wonderful.

If Kurt spent as much time focusing on his own career as he does worry about and helping Rachel and Blaine, he would have won a fucking Oscar by now.

Sorry for the rant, y'all. This really has me upset in a way that I can't describe.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/10/2014, 9:38 am

It get's worse as this writer is the one that wrote TFT, Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa

So, I got the wrong writer, but this is a whole lot worse.

He also wrote "Moving Out" and "On My Way".

I think this writer adores Darren so everything that Kurt has achieved will definitely at Nyada has never happened.  :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next