Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x11 "City of Angels" Watch & Discussion thread

+13
Kurt addict
Divalicious
ColferInspired
bayth
TimF
fantastica
brisallie
YaoiChick
Buenos
Ranwing
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x11 "City of Angels" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%5x11 "City of Angels" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
5x11 "City of Angels" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%5x11 "City of Angels" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x11 "City of Angels" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%5x11 "City of Angels" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x11 "City of Angels" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%5x11 "City of Angels" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
5x11 "City of Angels" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%5x11 "City of Angels" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
5x11 "City of Angels" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap53%5x11 "City of Angels" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 53% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 19

5x11 "City of Angels" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 5x11 "City of Angels" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/11/2014, 9:54 pm

Ranwing wrote:They got mentioned a few times, but you didn't even see them in the Finn flashbacks.

Okay, thank you.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

5x11 "City of Angels" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 5x11 "City of Angels" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/11/2014, 9:55 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:No    Kurt and Rachel  scene?

Not yet.

Maybe we'll get a quick scene of Kurt comforting Blaine, and telling him Finn would be proud of him.

Okay ,thank you. Would not be surprise with we do get a scene similar to the one you mention.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/11/2014, 9:59 pm

Oh, they are all so sad.

Sorry, Carole, but throat explosion was so much better than New Directions. New Directions didn't even deserve second.

Finn lives in them? What the hell?

Ugh. Becky. Ugh. Ros. Pointless appearance. Ry Ry loves her though.

I support your decision to close Glee, Sue. Will lost his drive.

Kurt and Rachel and Santana!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/11/2014, 10:00 pm

We finally got Kurt, Rachel and Santana, for a grand total of 15 seconds. Just to express horror that ND is being disbanded.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/11/2014, 10:03 pm

Well, they needed an excuse to get them back to Lima for the 100th, right?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/11/2014, 10:06 pm

Ranwing wrote:We finally got Kurt, Rachel and Santana, for a grand total of 15 seconds. Just to express horror that ND is being disbanded.

Okay , thank you 15 seconds is hardly worth watching. Any liners from either Kurt, Rachel or Santana ? Or did they just looked shock/ horrified ?
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/11/2014, 10:07 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Well, they needed an excuse to get them back to Lima for the 100th, right?

Good point. I may DVR the episode, not sure yet.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/11/2014, 10:08 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Ranwing wrote:We finally got Kurt, Rachel and Santana, for a grand total of 15 seconds. Just to express horror that ND is being disbanded.

Okay , thank  you  15  seconds  is hardly  worth  watching. Any liners  from either  Kurt,  Rachel  or Santana  ? Or  did they  just  looked shock/ horrified ?

They all spoke. Mostly Kurt
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/11/2014, 10:14 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

Okay , thank  you  15  seconds  is hardly  worth  watching. Any liners  from either  Kurt,  Rachel  or Santana  ? Or  did they  just  looked shock/ horrified ?

They all spoke.  Mostly Kurt

Okay thank you. I might watched that scene. Glad I did not DVRed the episode. Base on what I read here I would have fast forward most of the episode, Even v more than I did last episode.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/11/2014, 10:16 pm

orageux2 I want that hour of my life back!!!  brikwol 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 3/11/2014, 10:28 pm

If the girl who does the NY edits put up the 15 seconds, that's all I'm watching of this episode.
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/11/2014, 10:29 pm

This may be the first time a Glee episode airs on the East Coast and NO song cracks the top 1500 ITUNES placement chart.

Let me repeat no  top 1500.   phr34r 

However  the EP finally  cracked top 50  at # 47.

That, sirs, is the final legacy of the last McKinely/Blam/Noob dominated episode.

The very last McKinley fucked up Blam/Noob disaster.
I'm sure some will think the episode and the songs were "sheer perfection".  It's a free country so I'm OK with that.

It's over.

No MORE McKinley...

bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/11/2014, 10:43 pm

I'm not sure if I should watch this episode, it sounds horrible!

Umm actually I had the intention of watching this episode only because of Skylar Astin, I don't know why I had the feeling we won't have so much of Kurtcheltana.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/11/2014, 10:44 pm

Ok 3 songs cracked the top 1500.

bounce bounce bounce 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/11/2014, 10:54 pm

ok so i missed most of hte show and only watched the last 3 minutes (after the last commercial break). so i am lucky that i saw all of NY and very few of the lima crap.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/11/2014, 11:14 pm

So in the end the utter shitfest that is McKinley got yet another virtual complete episode to drive away yet more audience from the show. 30 seconds of NY characters time tops when it's obvious it's their lack of screentime that drove the show to its current SNAFU.

Honestly who cares about Marley and her entanglements?

Sam as a leader, seriously?

Are lunatics running this show?

Don't answer this.

Oh well, as I remind everyone else, it's over. bounce bounce 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 3/11/2014, 11:29 pm

You guys have much more intestinal fortitude than I do. Instead of watching that nonsense, I watched John Groff get banged by his hot boss on Looking, lol.
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/11/2014, 11:33 pm

I only watched to write about it here and the brief glimpse of Kurt.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 3/11/2014, 11:45 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I only watched to write about it here and the brief glimpse of Kurt.
I saw the brief glimpse of Kurt on my tumblr shortly after the ep was over. Kurt was hot as always though I don't see why he bothers to care about a glee club that did nothing but stifle him the during vast majority of his tenure. Good riddance McKinley, you won't be missed.
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/11/2014, 11:56 pm

TimF wrote:You guys have much more intestinal fortitude than I do. Instead of watching that nonsense, I watched John Groff get banged by his hot boss on Looking, lol.

smart doggie! i only saw the end so i am happy.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/12/2014, 12:20 am

Here's the scene:

I saw the only scene worth watching! Yea!
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/12/2014, 12:26 am

I might start downloading "Looking" as I don't have here yet in my country. If it did come it would be on Showtime were all HBO shows are seen.

I heard ship wars have already started though with this show and Klainers are becoming obssessed with it.  dryy 

After next year it will be Blaine who.  Razz 

I can't see these fans staying Darren fans either after Glee, so his fandom will shrink even more.

This episode I will download, but watch later in the year.

I saw the New York side on tumblr, and it was good.  neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/12/2014, 12:44 am

I am watching the show on the west coast. I guess the girls who plan on being Las Vegas showgirls are making up for the lack of Cheerio uniforms.

Actually this is my biggest peeve about the whole competition, other than Kurt never featured in ND entry, that the so-called glee clubs all became back up dancers for one lead singer. The one time Rachel wasn't there was the only time you had a sense of all members of glee club had a purpose.

When Glee club started being about one or two people singing in front of everyone else it lost all of its fun. A bunch of kids singing high on antihistimines was crazy fun to watch, Blaine getting his thousanth song, not exciting. That, and everything was about who was shipped with whom, not who brought out the best in someone. The always haves took center stage, and the underdog remaining, Kurt, is stuck engaged with a child, the same child who gets to interact more with Burt than his own damn son.

I also have a.lot of fondest for Neil Diamond's America, and speeding it up doesn't work for this girl.

It is sad what this show became, when it started off with so much potential. That is the problem with super real stories, you have to keep topping yourself until everything loses meaning.

I do miss you Cory, you had class, and you made me believe. That is the only good thing I take from this episode.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 3/12/2014, 3:01 am

Ranwing wrote:Other schools had a Rachel or a Kurt? Go to hell, Mr. Schu.

Oh gods... here comes the depressing bullshit.

? Rachel and Kurt in the one sentence as they are equally talented or is he dising their talent? Not sure where that comment is coming from!
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 3/12/2014, 3:14 am

Ugh. I actually opened another window to do my work, so half the time I was listening not watching. By the time Sue disbanded the Glee club, I thought it would end like that and felt so angry that we got cheated out of the promised NY scene with Kurt, and then it appeared. 30 seconds, wow, much screen time!

What struck me was really how irrelevant all the McKinley kids are. I liked a bit of Burt, Carole, Will and Sue, but it felt very contrived. Maybe it wouldn't have been that contrived if not for this bunch of kids.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next