Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11

+32
TimF
Sebastian Smythe
Lottie2303
sjonnepon
M&M
Ireth
Delight
Ranwing
SippyCupofLuv
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
bayth
Kurt addict
angelnessa
tanita_mors
sheny
JamieRulz
coxfire
opals
ChrisColferFan1
AnneNeville
Porcelain
ColferInspired
Georgette888
Buenos
brisallie
Glorfindel
YaoiChick
ChrisColfersLightning
MoviesAreLife
Jellyrolls
fantastica
36 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11

Post  Glorfindel 2/27/2014, 7:12 am

^You're my hero, baby.  fanny2 

Would you dance, if I asked you to dance?  Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11

Post  angelnessa 2/27/2014, 7:23 am

Glorfindel wrote:^We'll all be scarred for life after this series ends.   Mad   Wink 

To be honest: even when his own atrocious acting is part of why his character has no depth nor redeeming qualities, I don't envy Darren for seeing Blaine getting worse and worse and becoming a more hated character after every episode.

Sometimes I wonder if there is some elaborate cunning punishment going on BTS for Darren as well. Some form of slow torture by tearing down Blaine's character by having everything fall into his lap undeserved.

I keep thinking about what Jane once said, that you can tell if Murphy is mad at you by your character's storylines, or something like that. I wonder if Darren finally pissed Murphy off, and the slow but consistent butchering of Blaine is the consequence?
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/27/2014, 7:42 am

angelnessa wrote:I keep thinking about what Jane once said, that you can tell if Murphy is mad at you by your character's storylines, or something like that. I wonder if Darren finally pissed Murphy off, and the slow but consistent butchering of Blaine is the consequence?
Sometimes I imagine everyone else over at Glee being really pissed at Blaine/Darren's favorite status with Ryan, so that they do everything in their power to overturn that favoritism by slipping in these seemingly positive and nice scenes in the scripts that in reality undermine the character even further than Ryan's blind favoritism already did, and make him creepier and a more needy whiner than ever.
And Ryan is so caught up in his own grandeur and delusion of f*cking Darren in his Disney Prince dreams that he simply doesn't notice these sabotaging attempts and accepts them as a sign that others also are seeing the light and glory of his leading man Blarren.

Sorry, had to.  blushh
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/27/2014, 8:03 am

Glorfindel wrote:^You're my hero, baby.  fanny2 

Would you dance, if I asked you to dance?  Smile

Crap. There must be a second leak.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/27/2014, 8:09 am

^I'll take that as a "no". 

crycry
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/27/2014, 8:10 am

Glorfindel wrote:^I'll take that as a "no".   crycry

It interferes with my OTP Mayan. Mayan 924eva
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/27/2014, 8:19 am

Your OTP Mayan is as doomed as their calendar.  fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/27/2014, 2:00 pm

Glorfindel I know what your getting at and yes, these days it seems like the Blaine character is mocked a lot of times by the writers. It's only the Obrigado panty fans that wet their underwear over what they think is delicious meta. They are so fucking stupid they don't realize the show is actually making making fun of him and he gets zero character development.

Quite frankly the one thing I simply don't share is the fear of many that Blam or Blaine will take over the show in NY, it simply is not going to happen with Lea/Rachel Berry in the house.

It happened in S4 for a very simple basic reason, RM was trying desperately to save face and keep his McKinley narrative going. It was 100 times easier just not to show NY or the characters. That battle is over and McKinley is completely gone. It's telling that already most of the songs have suddenly shifted to the NY side. This last episode it seems it was 75/25 NY and it looks like the next episode they cut out a Blam/Tina number. They are forced to go to McKinley one last time for Nationals but everything about that episode has been undercut so badly that it's like a throwaway of a SL . Sam saving the day? It's that kind of shit that basically made them have to get rid of McKinley.

Lea will be back, for better or for worse, as the star of Glee.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/27/2014, 3:00 pm

marie, are you writing new song analysis? because if you are not, i am gonna snark and bark at you.  tonguue 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/27/2014, 3:20 pm

fantastica wrote:marie, are you writing new song analysis? because if you are not, i am gonna snark and bark at you.  tonguue 

Don't be snarking and barking at Marie. The one rule we have here is respect each other. You snark and bark Marie, I ban you Wink (to our newer people please know I'm joking around with fantastica here).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/27/2014, 4:59 pm

correction: i won't snark and bark at marie, but i will hiss at her.  tonguue  last time i checked, there's no rule against hissing.  Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/27/2014, 5:05 pm

I can change the rules if I want to Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/27/2014, 5:51 pm

^ you are the dictator. do as you wish. i very much enjoy being an under-cat.  Smile 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 2/27/2014, 6:50 pm

O Marie, you are not going to believe what the latest rant is, in fact you may end up dying of laugher, a certain fan group are saying to anyone who will listen that chris was aweful on the song with Adam and could not keep up with him, and ......wait for it, the song should have gone to Blaine/Darren as he is a better singer then Adam and chris Shocked  
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/27/2014, 7:18 pm

^ someone caught the ear-worm infection. just ignore.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/27/2014, 7:33 pm

Kurt addict wrote:O Marie, you are not going to believe what the latest rant is, in fact you may end up dying of laugher, a certain fan group are saying to anyone who will listen that chris was aweful on the song with Adam and could not keep up with him, and ......wait for it, the song should have gone to Blaine/Darren as he is a better singer then Adam and chris Shocked  

Blarren stans be jealous.  Twisted Evil 
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/27/2014, 7:52 pm

fantastica wrote:marie, are you writing new song analysis? because if you are not, i am gonna snark and bark at you.  tonguue 
I was about 75% through finishing the 'Get Back' review when I noticed a HUGE mistake in the harmonies I figured out, and I had to do the whole thing again because that mistake was part of my main conclusions.  :angry:
I also had to redo the diagrams I often make for my reviews and they are a pain in the royal butt to draw. Grrrrrrrr.

Anywho: I hope to finish tht review this weekend, but I must confess I'm also itching to start the 'I Believe In a Thing Called Love' review. The past 2 days I often rushed to find a pen and paper to write some snipbits down I would like to mention in that review that pop into my head.  Smile 
And seeing Chris hanging upside down on a pole or him breathing heavily while lying down at the bottom of that pole with Adam Lambert doesn't help to concentrate, lol.

Jellyrolls wrote:Don't be snarking and barking at Marie.  The one rule we have here is respect each other.  You snark and bark Marie, I ban you Wink
That's so sexy. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 3 Smiley-excited002

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 3 Superhot

Kurt addict wrote:O Marie, you are not going to believe what the latest rant is, in fact you may end up dying of laugher, a certain fan group are saying to anyone who will listen that chris was aweful on the song with Adam and could not keep up with him, and ......wait for it, the song should have gone to Blaine/Darren as he is a better singer then Adam and chris Shocked  
Hahaha, yes, I saw that.  notall

I also saw quite some comments from 'that certain fan group' that they could not hear Chris singing at all, that Adam Lambert overshouted(!) Chris, that it wasn't a real duet but more an Adam solo, that they didn't like that Chris had to sing back-up(!) for Adam, etcetera.  blahh
Hypocrites.  smajli
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/27/2014, 8:27 pm

ColferInspired wrote:

Blarren stans be jealous.  Twisted Evil 

Exactly. They can't accept that Adam and Chris sounds amazing together and had received lots of praise this week. Even those who're not kurtsies loved the song. When was the last time this happened with klaine or blaine?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 2/27/2014, 8:51 pm

I went on one of Adam' s fan web sites and most of the fans there we're say how great Adam and Chris sounded together so at least there also discerning people out there.
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/27/2014, 9:02 pm

Kurt addict wrote:I went on one of Adam' s fan web sites and most of the fans there we're say how great Adam and Chris sounded together  so at least there also discerning people out there.
I'm actually relieved to hear that.
Adam is such a powerful singer and his fans are very loyal: it could have been that they deemed noone good enough to share a song with him, so I'm glad they like Chris.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/27/2014, 9:07 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Don't be snarking and barking at Marie.  The one rule we have here is respect each other.  You snark and bark Marie, I ban you Wink
That's so sexy. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 3 Smiley-excited002

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 3 Superhot

If I suddenly disappear, will someone contact the authorities and send them to Marie's house. She's getting as creepy as Blaine with her obsession with me Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 2/27/2014, 9:08 pm

O they were all very positive there was no dissenters and a lot mentioned how cute Chris was
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/27/2014, 9:19 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:If I suddenly disappear, will someone contact the authorities and send them to Marie's house.  She's getting as creepy as Blaine with her obsession with me Wink
Come on: you love Chris Colfer and Disney,.... I mean....how could I not?  wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/27/2014, 9:50 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:If I suddenly disappear, will someone contact the authorities and send them to Marie's house.  She's getting as creepy as Blaine with her obsession with me Wink

And I got to tell Chris he was brilliant, and that AIWNSG is the greatest moment ever.

Oh, and you should hear me sing, and I also make the best soup in the world.

But I'll stop because I don't want to get big ego like someone I know Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/27/2014, 9:58 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

geez, this snarking thread is becoming a flirting thread.  can you love birds utilize PM for your uncontrollable passion? vexe it's too much for this poor old soul...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next