Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11

+32
TimF
Sebastian Smythe
Lottie2303
sjonnepon
M&M
Ireth
Delight
Ranwing
SippyCupofLuv
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
bayth
Kurt addict
angelnessa
tanita_mors
sheny
JamieRulz
coxfire
opals
ChrisColferFan1
AnneNeville
Porcelain
ColferInspired
Georgette888
Buenos
brisallie
Glorfindel
YaoiChick
ChrisColfersLightning
MoviesAreLife
Jellyrolls
fantastica
36 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11

Post  AnneNeville 2/25/2014, 3:15 pm

Buenos wrote:Any news of Naya?  Rumor has it she was pissed yesterday on the Glee set.

Hard to get a read on her.

Where did you see the rumor? And what about?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11

Post  Buenos 2/25/2014, 3:18 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Buenos wrote:Any news of Naya?  Rumor has it she was pissed yesterday on the Glee set.

She skipped the interviews after the shoot, for a "regular " (unlike Dianna, Mark and Heather who also skipped) that almost smacks of being unprofessional.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 2/25/2014, 3:25 pm

Buenos wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:

She skipped the interviews after the shoot, for a "regular " (unlike Dianna, Mark  and Heather who also skipped) that almost smacks of being unprofessional.

Hmm . . . had she been scheduled to attend? Was she supposedly seen angry? Or is it just assumed that she was "supposed" to be doing those interviews? It is possible that she was scheduled to be doing something else at the time, and her absence was expected . . .

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/25/2014, 8:43 pm

NoweiganWood babbles:

That's actually not true. Darren has always been positive towards Klaine. Even when he didn't want them to get engaged, it was because he thought they were too young, not because he desired a new love interest instead. Chris gets scrutinized because on many different occasions he has made it quite clear that he's not too fond of the pairing and that his loyalty lies with Kurt and Kurt only.

You have to wonder if he was dropped as a child , a few dozen times....ok a few hundred times.  phr34r

I guess he forgets that Darren is out for Darren too, and Lea is out for Lea, he's blown up that blowup doll a few too many times. It's affecting the oxygen to his brain.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/25/2014, 8:59 pm

Buenos wrote:NoweiganWood  babbles:

That's actually not true. Darren has always been positive towards Klaine. Even when he didn't want them to get engaged, it was because he thought they were too young, not because he desired a new love interest instead. Chris gets scrutinized because on many different occasions he has made it quite clear that he's not too fond of the pairing and that his loyalty lies with Kurt and Kurt only.

You have to wonder if he was dropped as a child , a few dozen times....ok a few hundred times.  phr34r

I guess he forgets that Darren is out for Darren too, and Lea is out for Lea,  he's blown up that blowup doll a few too many times.  It's affecting the oxygen to his brain.

He can keep it up because nobody cares.

More are on Chris's side that aren't on that forum.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/25/2014, 9:05 pm

Listen, it's not Woodie's  loyalty or love of Darren which is wrong, i mean whatever  floats your armada, you know?  phr34r  It's just that he's dumb as fuck.

We are talking of fictional characters and relationships and he's acting as if it's a pissing contest because he thinks Darren cares so much for Klaine separate from his character.  I mean even fuckingimamazed and psedolesbian aren't that jaw breaking stupid and delusional.

It has to be embarrassing to the sane Blaine stans that this idiot was chosen biggest Blaine stan, i mean seriously,  boxer shorts laundry bills shouldn't be a criteria.

Last edited by Buenos on 2/25/2014, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/25/2014, 9:09 pm

Buenos wrote:Listen, it's not Woodie's  loyalty or love of Darren which is wrong, i mean whatever  floats your armada, you know?  phr34r  It's just that he's dumb as fuck.

We are talking of fictional characters and relationships and he's acting as if it's a pissing contest because Darren cares so much for Klaine separate from his character.  I mean even fuckingimamazed and psedulesbian aren't that jaw breaking stupid and delusional.

It has to be embarrassing to the sane Blaine stans that this idiot was chosen biggest Blaine stan, i mean seriously,  boxer shorts laundry bills shouldn't be a criteria.  

And he is a damn bully.

He has bullied fifteen year old girls on there.  :angry:

I bet in his strange mind that what he says matters even though next year Glee will end.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/26/2014, 12:20 am

Fuckingimamazed babbled:
Blina cuddled ok someone get me a gif

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgjAOPDAz3xz_BDljT3svKoX1P6lbh1XHeHiGuJzRpN4XoZCst7Q
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/26/2014, 12:54 am

Klainers are making me sick these new spoiler pics all they care about is Blaine, none of them care about Kurt.  :angry: 

Blaine's button is open.  dryy

This is all they care about.  :angry:

Some Kurtsies are upset about these pics, and Klainers just care about Blaine.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/26/2014, 9:19 am

ColferInspired wrote:Some Kurtsies are upset about these pics, and Klainers just care about Blaine.
But that's what most K(B)lainers essentially do 99% of the time.  dryy 
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 2/26/2014, 12:56 pm

I have to say this. Fuck you, Glee. Fuck you, and your tasteless, sensationalist headline ripping.

I feel sick.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/26/2014, 1:04 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Some Kurtsies are upset about these pics, and Klainers just care about Blaine.
But that's what most K(B)lainers essentially do 99% of the time.  dryy 

True, I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 2/26/2014, 1:25 pm

Buenos wrote:NoweiganWood  babbles:

I guess he forgets that Darren is out for Darren too, and Lea is out for Lea,  he's blown up that blowup doll a few too many times.  It's affecting the oxygen to his brain.

This idiot clearly doesn't realize that Darren being "positive" towards Klaine is Darren being loyal to Blaine and Blaine only. There is little to no use for Blaine whatsoever without Kurt.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 2/26/2014, 1:33 pm

There is little to no use for Blaine whatsoever without Kurt.

WHAT? You don't see the awesomeness of BLAM? And BLINA's? How can you refute the magnificence of Blarren? Are you blind??? OF COURSE Blaine has a purpose outside of Kurt! It is to be, er, euh, errrrr.........
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/26/2014, 3:33 pm

AnneNeville wrote:I have to say this. Fuck you, Glee. Fuck you, and your tasteless, sensationalist headline ripping.

I feel sick.
I know.  :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 2/26/2014, 3:56 pm

coxfire wrote:
There is little to no use for Blaine whatsoever without Kurt.

WHAT? You don't see the awesomeness of BLAM? And BLINA's? How can you refute the magnificence of Blarren? Are you blind??? OF COURSE Blaine has a purpose outside of Kurt! It is to be, er, euh, errrrr.........

LOL! I beg forgiveness. The awesomeness of Blam running around in superhero costumes like a couple of toddlers in their underoos completely slipped my mind. And who can deny the the sheer bliss of Blina? After all Blina gave us the vapo-rape scene and Blaine molesting himself with a Tina puppet.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/26/2014, 11:43 pm

i must have succeeded in distancing myself from all the fuckery that glee routinely does. i don't feel mad anymore. i feel nothing.

seriously, i think all these hiking/exercising is doing wonders to my psychological well-being. glee can no longer push my buttons. i am button-free!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  JamieRulz 2/27/2014, 2:08 am

Buenos wrote:Listen, it's not Woodie's  loyalty or love of Darren which is wrong, i mean whatever  floats your armada, you know?  phr34r  It's just that he's dumb as fuck.

We are talking of fictional characters and relationships and he's acting as if it's a pissing contest because he thinks Darren cares so much for Klaine separate from his character.  I mean even fuckingimamazed and psedolesbian aren't that jaw breaking stupid and delusional.

This is saying that those dumb awards aren't embarassing though, it's the dumbest thing I've seen.  Overinflated idiots feeding their own egos.  Like that mod who has seizures all over the place, and Wet Willy the Chord Creeper winning all those awards?  It's got to be rigged.  That or those idiots on that forum are just stupid.
JamieRulz
JamieRulz
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/27/2014, 3:17 am

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 2 Tumblr_n1mideCIjn1r4gxc3o1_500

DC agrees with most people's opinion about Blaine, except the "ïn the best way" part, there is nothing good in being a whiney bitch.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/27/2014, 3:36 am

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 2 Tumblr_n1mideCIjn1r4gxc3o1_500

DC agrees with most people's opinion about Blaine, except the "ïn the best way" part, there is nothing good in being a whiney bitch.

He is really not wanting anyone to hate Blaine.

Could this be foreshadowing, and he is trying do collateral damage already?

He did this with that letter before TBU aired.

Last edited by ColferInspired on 2/27/2014, 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/27/2014, 5:28 am

gee, if it's such a young relationship, why are you getting married ????  Evil or Very Mad 
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/27/2014, 6:45 am

tanita_mors wrote:gee, if it's such a young relationship, why are you getting married ????  Evil or Very Mad 
Says everyone ever, except for Ryan Murphy.   Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/27/2014, 6:51 am

Glorfindel wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:gee, if it's such a young relationship, why are you getting married ????  Evil or Very Mad 
Says everyone ever, except for Ryan Murphy.   Rolling Eyes
i'm never going to let this go. i'm going to grow old and still be bitter about this one stupid plotline on one stupid tv show.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/27/2014, 6:53 am

^We'll all be scarred for life after this series ends.   Mad   Wink 

To be honest: even when his own atrocious acting is part of why his character has no depth nor redeeming qualities, I don't envy Darren for seeing Blaine getting worse and worse and becoming a more hated character after every episode.

Sometimes I wonder if there is some elaborate cunning punishment going on BTS for Darren as well. Some form of slow torture by tearing down Blaine's character by having everything fall into his lap undeserved.

And no, @Jelly, I didn't drink the coolaid, nor do I have the urge to make felt puppets anymore.   Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 2 3730135933
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/27/2014, 6:56 am

Glorfindel wrote:

And no, @Jelly, I didn't drink the coolaid, nor do I have the urge to make felt puppets anymore.   Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 2 3730135933

That is because I had the gas leak fixed in here. We are all good now.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next