Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

+27
TimF
coxfire
Piciollina
awesomenessthatischriscol
MoviesAreLife
YaoiChick
opals
mindschemez
AnneNeville
Georgette888
bayth
Porcelain
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
ChrisColfersLightning
Divalicious
Ireth
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
fantastica
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sheny
ColferInspired
brisallie
Buenos
31 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Ireth 3/3/2014, 12:39 pm

Kurt addict wrote:Ok i need an intervention I can't stop listening to the happening just love it!

Same, it's such a happy, cheerful and addictive song!
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Buenos 3/3/2014, 1:13 pm

http://littlegleeprincess.tumblr.com

ღ March 3rd, 2014 - Lea will be at Paramus, NJ for a “Louder” signing.
ღ March 4th, 2014 - Glee S05E10 “Trio” airs.
ღ March 4th, 2014 - Lea will be on Jimmy Fallon as both the guest and musical act.
ღ March 4th, 2014 - Lea’s first solo album, titled “Louder,” will be officially out.
ღ March, 4th, 2014 - Lea will be signing CDs in NY, NY.
ღ March, 5th, 2014 - Lea will be signing CDs in Long Island, NY.
ღ March, 5th, 2014 - Lea will be on Good Morning America.
ღ March 7th, 2014 - Lea will make an appearance at The Kelly And Michael Show and will also be on the Big Morning Buzz Live show on VH1 with Nick Lachey.

Lea will be in NY all week so she's not filming or recording. Unless there is location shooting in NY.

I'm laughing that now that it's a stripped down cast in NY Glee, people have become MIA;  Naya apparently hasn't filmed since "100" , Kevin is off doing his movie and now Lea gone for a week.

More and more I suspect Amber is back to 'regular' status.  

She has 2 songs to record this morning and a scene. My guess it's either with Chord if Samcedes is back on or with Chris. She filmed at least one scene last week (in PJ's ) with Lea.

Chris is apparently filming all week.  He doesn't seem to have any outside project currently so he's filming with Amber ?

Last edited by Buenos on 3/3/2014, 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/3/2014, 1:22 pm

boy, does lea have a good pr team. they are pimping her out big time.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/3/2014, 1:52 pm

Funny how Chris always had to do the promotion of his books and movie, and record all his voice work in the weekends and evenings. Even working all night on the 'White Christmas' scene while appearing on a morning talkshow just a few hours later.
He never got a week off to do anything not related to Glee (unlike several others).

I guess some people are just not that loved by the writers/producers to get some scheduled time off, he?   dryy 
(no dig at Lea btw)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/3/2014, 2:00 pm

LOL, NGL Glorfindel I thought of that too.. coool 

The thing was Chris didn't do that limited moonlighting stuff while involved in a lot of Glee screentime or songs. Even when he missed completely those 3 episodes last year it seemed to overlap with filming  for other episodes somehow.   Now that I think about it, has Chris ever taken an actual week off from the Glee set for an outside project?   It seems a day here or there (like a Monday or Friday) but usually it seems he's  simply not scheduled to film that day.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/3/2014, 2:06 pm

We all know the Trollphy has his favorites and some ass kissers. I don't think that Chris fits either of those categories.  suspectt 
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/3/2014, 2:16 pm

Jane functions more as a guest star  than a regular so she always gets time off it seems , and now it appears Matt is gone for the rest of the season.  Kevin is the one that surprises me is able to film a movie in NY after having taken time off for the London TV show pilot he did.  Granted Kevin has never been front and center but still, I'm assuming his streak of appearing in every Glee episode is still going to be intact but he's going to have to squeeze some filming in there somewhere.

I"m not sure if having time off means you're a favorite unless it's your choice because of specific outside project such as Lea promoting her album all week in NY.  Heavens knows why Naya is MIA and I'm not convinced it's all of her volition.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/3/2014, 2:24 pm

I think that Chris wanted to keep as much distance as possible between his own projects and Glee, and I give him a lot of credit for it. We know that RM has enormous investment in Lea personally and I don't think he'd give her any grief about taking a few days to promote her album. She is still one of his favorites.

Are they still filming Bash? If so, it looks like it will likely be a Rachel-lite ep and Chris might finally get one that really focuses on him for once.

Buenos wrote:Granted Kevin has never been front and center but still, I'm assuming his record of appearing in every Glee episode is still going to be intact but he's going to have to squeeze some filming in there somewhere.

It think that it was different when his character was based in the choir room and could just be there without having any storylines (or even dialogue). With the new format and no real center for all the characters to operate in, it's not going to be as easy to include everyone in every ep. Odds are that Kevin will have a few eps where he many not appear much (if at all) and that would give some time to do his film. I don't know how big his role in the film will actually be and it might only need a brief absence from the show in order to complete principle filming.

Have no clue what's going on with Naya. It's a bit disconcerting.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 3/3/2014, 2:36 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Buenos wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Sounds like Kurt is still Switzerland in "Trio", but yes, poor Elliott is dragged into the girls fight, expecting him to take sides.

Which fits with the two songs he has with them. I bet each girl wants the other out of the band. Rachel probably wanting to prove her and Elliott sound better together than Santana, and probably the same with "Gloria" and maybe he just lets Santana join in to be fair.

I think Rachel is the one going to try to manipulate Elliott and will use his new friendship with Kurt to try and get what she wants, Santana out of the band.

These are just speculations on my part, and we know that Rachel likes to manipulate.

So far I don't like how they're portraying Rachel on all this.... :(
I know she's insecure but still...

What I don't like is that she's screwing up with the dinamics of Kurt's band. It's not as if she (or Santana) needs this band right now. At best, it's an enjoyable hobby that she's going to drop the instant she realizes that performing six nights a week in Broadway isn't condusive to working with and up and coming band. But Kurt does need it and Rachel trying to turn members of the group against someone that she has a problem with is really selfish of her.

I'm guessing that this is why Kurt puts his foot down and doesn't allow her and Satana to perform with him. Because what Rachel is doing would be like him walking into her Funny Girl rehearsals and trying to get members of the cast to side with one or the other. It's not fair and it's really, really unprofessional.

And I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm really, really tired of Rachel's "insecurities". She's really got to toughen up and catering to her all the time (as well as the constant ass kissing) hasn't helped.

banzai agreed. If Rachel does try something like this (which I wouldn't be surprised at since she did tell Elliott she was kicked out  dryy ) it would be really selfish of her. Even more so since if Kurt didn't encourage her to try out after she lost Midnight Madness, she most likely wouldn't have the part at all due to not trying out.
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/3/2014, 2:39 pm

Ranwing wrote:I think that Chris wanted to keep as much distance as possible between his own projects and Glee,  and I give him a lot of credit for it. We know that RM has enormous investment in Lea personally and I don't think he'd give her any grief about taking a few days to promote her album. She is still one of his favorites.

I don't  see though how that's an issue keeping Glee separate from his outside projects.  Chris has the advantage that his writing is something he can work around his filming schedule, (even between scenes on set)  and most book signings are usually on weekends when more people are off work anyways.  I still can't get over how he filmed his movie SBL  in like 20 days between the end of the second Glee tour and the start of filming of Season 3.  That is insane scheduling.

If Chris wanted to do a movie (even a smaller role) or guest star on another TV show (easier if it's the same studio FOX) he would have to take a couple weeks off from Glee so I just don't think the logistics ever worked out for him.    Cory did take time off at the beginning of Season 4 to finish up one of his two Indie films but it seemed Glee didn't need him as much with the whole disaster of the split narrative that was Season 4.  Plus that overlapped with their summer off anyways.  So it's not as if Cory gone disrupted the scheduling like his drug rehab did at the end of S4.

Are they still filming Bash? If so, it looks like it will likely be a Rachel-lite ep and Chris might finally get one that really focuses on him for once.
Yup, I hope so.

Buenos wrote:Granted Kevin has never been front and center but still, I'm assuming his record of appearing in every Glee episode is still going to be intact but he's going to have to squeeze some filming in there somewhere.

It think that it was different when his character was based in the choir room and could just be there without having any storylines (or even dialogue). With the new format and no real center for all the characters to operate in, it's not going to be as easy to include everyone in every ep. Odds are that Kevin will have a few eps where he many not appear much (if at all) and that would give some time to do his film. I don't know how big his role in the film will actually be and it might only need a brief absence from the show in order to complete principle filming..

You're right that getting rid of the Choir room changes the whole ball game, it's not so easy just to stick someone in the back of the room for an appearance.  

Have no clue what's going on with Naya. It's a bit disconcerting.
If she doesn't film this week I'd say something is definitely up, that would be close to  3 straight weeks she's been missing on set.

To me Darren's time off for the Broadway gig has always been overblown. I thought his people CAA negotiated that when they were in the process of Darren being signed up as a regular on Glee. For whatever reason, they dropped the ball when he first guest starred so Darren had more leverage by the time he signed the contract. Much easier to get that concession in the middle of negotiations. Glee had 2 weeks for the Winter break regardless and he then took another 3 weeks off , and since he wasn't even a leading character back then it was easier to shoot around him. It's not like he took 5 weeks off of the show.

Cory taking a month off dovetailed in with the reboot of Season 4 plus it worked out for him that his summer hiatus he was able to film two movies back to back.

I just don't think it's always black and white, Ie, Cory, Darren, Dianna , Jayma, Jane, Matt, Lea are all more "faves" than Chris because they got time off for projects/movies.
If Chris had a movie project he was interested in my hunch is the show would have tried to accommodate him if he really wanted it. My guess is his "Asylum" movie did not pan out and that put his looking for other outside projects on the back burner since he really seemed intent on getting that project going for atime. It even looked for a while as if they were planning a location shoot in Louisiana during one of the Christmas breaks.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/3/2014, 3:57 pm

I think that a lot has to do with timing and the amount of time needed away. Like it or not, Glee takes priority over their outside projects and for performers like Lea, Chris who I expect to now pretty much carry the show, they aren't going to get as much flexibility as some of the other players might. I think that given how Kevin was used on the show and that I'm not expecting his screentime to dramatically increase now that he's moving to the NY location, he'd going to have a bit more freedom. If all he's going to be used for is minor story points and maybe once or twice a season having an episode that focuses on him to a signifigant degree, then I'm not surprised that he might have a few weeks to do an outside film.

If Chris wants to do a major film project, he's got little choice but to try to do it during the summer production break or to postpone plans for major film roles until after he's done with Glee. Unfortunately he's kind of trapped at the moment so I give him credit for finding projects (like his writing and RoboDog) that he can work on while still with Glee.

Lea's got what looks like a week to do the heavy national promotion (in that she's going to be on national morning and late night shows). So far, all her signings and appearances are in the same general area. If she wanted to do a larger promotional tour, something along the lines of what Chris did for TLOS, that would require more time than I think the show would grant their lead performer while the show is in active production. Ditto if she wants to go on any kind of tour (even something small scale along the lines of Darren's tour). A week isn't all that much. My guess is that she might have one or two lighter episodes (maybe Bash and then a possible end to the Funny Girl storyline) where they can cut back her screen time a bit.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/3/2014, 4:07 pm

I think pretty much the same, Ranwing.

Chris didn't do any major projects (acting wise) once he got his summers off between Seasons 4 and 5.   I quite frankly think he just wanted some time off, his first 3 1/2 years on the show were literally nonstop with SBL squeezed in.  He did the pilot back  in 2008, I think he was still 18 years old, did rehearsals before they started shooting in 2009.  
Chris said he had no time off and didn't know any better since it was his first professional gig.  LOL.

Cory got two indie flicks last summer, Naya got a horror flick made, so I'm thinking for Chris any movie offers were not that tempting enough the last year or he'd rather wait until the show is over.   Most movies are not going to accommodate  his schedule on Glee, especially not now when (finally) it seems he's one of the leading characters on the show.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/3/2014, 4:17 pm

Buenos wrote:
To me Darren's time off for the Broadway gig has always been overblown. I thought his people CAA negotiated that when they were in the process of Darren being signed up as a regular on Glee. For whatever reason, they dropped the ball when he first guest starred so Darren had more leverage by the time he signed the contract. Much easier to get that concession in the middle of negotiations. Glee had 2 weeks for the Winter break regardless and he then took another 3 weeks off , and since he wasn't even a leading character back then it was easier to shoot around him. It's not like he took 5 weeks off of the show.

Agree 100%. Normally a new show on Broadway spends about six weeks in rehearsal time before previews (since they want to get an audience into the theater before the union mandated deadline for full pay for the cast kicks in). Shows with super complicated staging (like Spiderman Turn Off the Dark) may have longer rehearsal periods, but that is not the norm.

Darren was coming into an established show with a cast that was already set and knew all the staging. it was basically a matter of him learning how to fit in. So while it took a good chunk of effort to learn everything, it's not like he and there rest of the cast were starting from scratch. He'd have some time to learn the lines and songs on his own, a brief period of practice with the cast and then jumping right in. And given that that he was only set to perform for 3 weeks (filling in until the next long-term performer was set to take over from Daniel Radcliffe), the show wasn't going to spend weeks getting him up to speed. The established cast was in a good position to cover up any mistakes he'd make during the performances, and I wouldn't be surprised if his choreography was simplified so that he would be able to pick it up quickly.

I'm thinking for Chris any movie offers were not that tempting enough the last year or he'd rather wait until the show is over.  

I think that Chris is being choosy about his next projects. Period. Timing can certainly have a lot to do with it since the amount of time he'd have (as well as when he could have that time) isn't in his control. And I can't see him just chosing any film just because it fits into his schedule. As a gay actor, he's got to be careful about the roles he picks and I believe strongly that he's planning for the long haul as far as his post-Glee career goes. And let's be honest, between Glee and his writing, the boy's free time is at a premium. If he can't find a project that he thinks is worthwhile that fits in with his current schedule, then it might be smarter for him to wait a bit.

I think that he's got maybe one more year before he can commit to a major film. By that point, the final TLOS book will be with the editor and he's winding down with Glee. After that, I can see him jumping into something new rather quickly.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/3/2014, 4:21 pm

Spoilers from wishyouwould:
(I only copied the New York character ones, there's a lot more about Lima (mostly Blamtina) on their tumblr.

Is Santana painted as the bad guy throughout the episode? Or is it Rachel?
They both act pretty ridiculous toward Elliot and treat him like a Kurt replacement/pawn/object. He’s really the only one framed as “good” in that conflict.

Hi, I just followed you because you're awesome for answering these questions. So is Dani's future absence going to be explained in this episode?
No.

Is there any Kurt/Santana scene alone?

No, I think Kurt is only in group scenes.

Is there any hint of something more than friendship between Rachel and Elliott ?

No.

Is this mostly a filler episode?
I guess. On the Lima side there’s nothing big happening except for the Will/Emma baby. On the New York side, Rachel and Santana being kicked out. There’s no big developments aside from those.

Hello! Can you tell me if there are something of Dantana?
They have very little. I think they exchange like two lines toward the end. 

Can we see in the episode Pezberry still care for each other at least a little, or is this only insults and feud with no reminder of their friendship?
They talk about how they’ve been each other’s only female friends in the past.

Any indications of a Kurt/Elliot flirtation?
No, at least not in dialogue.

Could you tell us what order the songs are performed in? If you remember? Thanks! Smile
Jumpin’ Jumpin’
Barracuda
Don’t You Forget About Me
Danny’s Song
Gloria
The Happening

Hold On

Do we find out where Rachel is staying?
She’s staying with Elliot.

Hi, Do you know if Kurt gets much screen time? Thanks for the spoilers Smile

Kurt is in a few scenes but he doesn’t really have any big focus compared to Rachel, Santana, and Elliot.

Are Dani, Elliott and Kurt take sides? Or are they choose to not being involved in the Pezberry feud?

They don’t take sides, but they all agree to kick out Rachel and Santana from the band. It’s mostly about Elliot being in the middle. 

Is there any kind of resolution between santana and rachel. like are they at least semi friends again? does rachel move back into the loft?? Thank you!
They talk a little more calmly, but things aren’t really patched up between them. Rachel isn’t back in the loft I don’t believe.

Is there any Klaine interaction in the episode? Or, failing that, anything Klaine fans should be wary of?

No and no. I don’t think they mention each other at all.

Re: Trio- anything on the status of Dani/Santana? Do they interact at all? Is Dani written off in the episode? Thanks!
Dani is barely in it. From what I remember, she and Santana exchange only one line. Santana isn’t happy with her, but as far as I can tell there’s no official breakup or official writing Dani off of the show either.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/3/2014, 4:26 pm

not gonna watching this episode. sounds so boring.

so, ever since the hiatus, the newbies were stripped of any storylines and songs. they were in last episode and will be in future episodes as extras until they formally lose their jobs when glee club is disbanded. i hope these kids find better shows than glee in their future projects.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/3/2014, 4:31 pm

Episode 5.09 and now 5.10 are just weird in that I get the sense they want to shift most of the attention to NY but still have to give lip service to McKinley because it can't be officially cut off until Nationals/Graduation.

fantastica wrote:ever since the hiatus, the newbies were stripped of any storylines and songs
Which will make 5.11 Nationals the ultimate "filler" episode because the SL really doesn't mean anything.  The Noobs are off the show anyways, and 3 of the 4  Seniors are going off to NY so what's the point?   Shocked

The show's planning is so poor, after all this SL for Santana she's missing from Episodes 14 and 15 (apparently).

Last edited by Buenos on 3/3/2014, 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/3/2014, 4:34 pm

So as expected, because Kurt refuses to take sides (and good for him!), the girls turn to Elliot to try to get someone to side with them in this idiotic fight. Wonderful. So handling things like mature adults is apparently out of the question.

I feel badly for Elliot because he's a nice guy and Rachel is a friend who he doesn't want to see homeless, but Rachel showing up with her pity party "they kicked me out" bs really puts him in a bad spot. I hate it when Rachel can't own her shit and not only is trying to make Santana look bad, but Kurt as well.

Maybe Rachel and Santana don't actually need the band (since they're both already on the verge of super stardom), but they have no right to cause friction between the entire group because the two of them can't behave like adults. Good on the group for kicking the two of these spoiled babies out of the band. And going by how amazing The Happening is, the band is better off without their dead weight.

Last edited by Ranwing on 3/3/2014, 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/3/2014, 4:36 pm

Ranwing wrote: Good on the group for kicking the two of these spoiled babies out of the band.

I expect shock, outrage and victimhood 101  from both Santana and Rachel... phr34r BTW, I like that Elliot is essentially a nice guy, he's gay and a friend to Kurt and despite his outward appearance he's anything but a drama queen.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/3/2014, 4:40 pm

Buenos wrote:
Ranwing wrote: Good on the group for kicking the two of these spoiled babies out of the band.

I expect shock, outrage and victimhood 101  from both Santana and Rachel... phr34r 

Of course. Because with the pair of them, what happens is never their fault. Rachel storms out of the loft, but then cries that she was kicked out. Santana goads Rachel in every one of her sore spots and then bitches with the whole thing blows up in her face. I really hope that Funny Girl crashes and burns in a spectacular manner, just so the two of them get a big dose of humility over their behavior.

Would like more Kurt (as always), but I think that what we're going to get will be good. He gets to be mature and in control while the two of them act like five year olds fighting over the same toy.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/3/2014, 4:45 pm

Here's a crazy thought, I wonder if Santana gets the "Funny Girl" stardom, ie Rachel gets sick on opening night, etc.

Rachel singing "People" is in a melancholy off stage scene once her dreams are shattered. NGL, I would love this.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/3/2014, 4:47 pm

"Honestly, I don’t really care [about Santani versus Dantana as a couple name], it was fun for a certain amount of time but now it’s all about the music."

— Demi Lovato
Tagged with demi lovato, glee.

"[Glee] was really fun. It was different and new and kind of, um, it was a change of pace to what I was doing. I was really, really busy during the time that I shot it, so I wish I could have gotten to do more but it was a fun experience."

— Demi Lovato

Bye, bye Demi.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/3/2014, 4:50 pm

I don't want to see either Rachel or Santana become big stars. Not at this point. They make it look like finding success on Broadway is such a breeze. Santana gets cast after her first audition. Rachel gets a lead almost immediately. No slogging it out in the trenches for these two. No, that's only for Kurt.

Who knows... having her big dream crashing and burning might get Rachel to grow up a little bit.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/3/2014, 4:52 pm

Buenos wrote:

"Honestly, I don’t really care [about Santani versus Dantana as a couple name], it was fun for a certain amount of time but now it’s all about the music."

— Demi Lovato
Tagged with demi lovato, glee.

"[Glee] was really fun. It was different and new and kind of, um, it was a change of pace to what I was doing. I was really, really busy during the time that I shot it, so I wish I could have gotten to do more but it was a fun experience."

— Demi Lovato

Bye, bye Demi.

Not unexpected. We knew that she was only going to be around for a few episodes. Especially now with Heather returning in some capacity. What's sad is that for most of the episodes that Demi was around, they barely used her. It was a complete waste.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 3/3/2014, 4:55 pm

There goes my hope we'd get Kurtana scenes, and apparently I'll never get them

I'd wanted their friendship to be actually portrayed without Rachel in the middle. When Kurt says Santana is his friend, I can't recall a scene between them that would convince me of that. There were tidbits here and there but it was crumbs

I would have liked to see Santana yelling in spanish that she would castrate the guys who beat Kurt in 5x15. As for a Kurtana duet, I guess it will never happen, once Mercedes and Blaine are in NY. The writers will probably Forget they were roomates before the end of the season...

Sigh
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/3/2014, 4:56 pm

Kurt is the only character who genuinely struggles to get some sort of success.  So far his Vogue internship was nonpaying (big whoop) and didn't really lead to any fashion world breakthrough.  His big "win" was taking 30 frigging episodes to get accepted into NYADA.   Even the band doesn't seem as if it's going to lead to anything big (with both Elliot and Dani leaving).

I actually don't mind this at all.  It makes his journey interesting and varied.  It's a thousand times better than McKinley where he was the flaming gay that would lose elections to Brittany.  

If that spoiler in a combat class is that of Kurt back in NYADA I'm fine with that.   Leave the unrealistic big time rushed BW success to Rachel and Santana IMO.

coxfire wrote:There goes my hope we'd get Kurtana scenes, and apparently I'll never get them

It's not gonna happen is it?    I think "The Quarterback" stage scene  will be the high water mark of Kurtana, alas.   :(  Even with Rachel gone they can't give them scenes together, this show.   arms

How they heck do they end McKinley and get rid of the Noobs while shooting themselves in the foot by suddenly making Santana MIA the next few episodes??
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next