Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

+27
TimF
coxfire
Piciollina
awesomenessthatischriscol
MoviesAreLife
YaoiChick
opals
mindschemez
AnneNeville
Georgette888
bayth
Porcelain
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
ChrisColfersLightning
Divalicious
Ireth
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
fantastica
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sheny
ColferInspired
brisallie
Buenos
31 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Georgette888 2/20/2014, 2:53 pm

Lol. No.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Buenos 2/20/2014, 2:54 pm

Ranwing wrote:Seriously... is there anyone in the world who has an actual favorite Bree moment? Besides the actress's mother?

OMG, Ranwing, get out of my mind. I nearly posted, "how many family members does she have" to answer her question but I thought it was too snarky.

YOU ARE ME.

That is scary.  coool 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/20/2014, 2:56 pm

Awww... luv you too, Buenos!  bisouille 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/20/2014, 2:56 pm

Regarding possible Samcedes:

In a better show it would be a potential plot line how Mercedes would be wary or even insecure with going around with someone so obsessed with their body/outward appearance which Sam has devolved into.

In another well written show that could lead to conflict not involving cheating.

However that is not Glee.  Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/20/2014, 2:58 pm

Sam was tolerable with Mercedes. But I am not willing to sacrifice her in order to end the black hole of suck that is Blam. I want to be able to enjoy my Kurtcedes scenes and not have to put up with the Village Idiot in the background.

Am still living in hope that while drunk, Sam will get curious and fuck Blaine so they can be together and leave my bbs alone!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/20/2014, 3:02 pm

Ranwing wrote:Seriously... is there anyone in the world who has an actual favorite Bree moment?

who is bree? i know it's a type of cheese...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/20/2014, 3:34 pm

fantastica wrote:
Ranwing wrote:Seriously... is there anyone in the world who has an actual favorite Bree moment?

who is bree? i know it's a type of cheese...

The new bitchy cheerleader. Or Santana 2.0 (stripped of any real personality or acting talent).
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/20/2014, 8:58 pm

^ thanks. sounds more stinky than the cheese.

lol ever since the originals they can't come up w/ any original characters anymore. they have to have 2.0 and 3.0 and 2.5 for all the newbies. no wonder they are gone gone gone now.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/20/2014, 9:01 pm

5x11 - City of Angels - extended summary:
The gleeks travel west to Los Angeles for Nationals, dedicating their performance in the all-important competition to Finn’s memory. Once in L.A. and following the requisite sightseeing, New Directions meet their main competition, the cutting edge “Throat Explosion.” As Blaine is most familiar with the stellar reputation of the revolutionary show choir and its intimidating and enigmatic star, Jean-Baptiste, ND’s de facto leader is the first to fall victim to their opponent’s psychological warfare. Heeding Will’s advice, Sam steps up to rally the troops. While a seemingly able leader in his own right, Sam’s greatest asset – his infectious optimism - is threatened when one of his lucky charms goes missing.

Meanwhile, chaperones Burt and Carole offer inspirational words on their late son’s behalf, and look forward to sharing the experience of Nationals with Finn’s friends in the hopes it will bring back fond memories of their son… but their recent and devastating loss may still prove to be too painful. And when Ryder learns that a deflated Marley has given up on songwriting and has decided to quit glee club for good, he and Jake enlist the help of a former gleek who has had plenty of experience with adversity.

CONCEPT: Dedicating their performance to Finn’s memory, New Directions arrive in Los Angeles to take part in the National High School Show Choir Championship, and face off against “Throat Explosion”, their fiercest competition to date.
STARRING:

• JACOB ARTIST Jake Puckerman
  • MELISSA BENOIST Marley Rose
  • CHRIS COLFER Kurt Hummell
  • DARREN CRISS Blaine Anderson
  • BLAKE JENNER Ryder Lynn
  • JANE LYNCH Sue Sylvester
  • KEVIN MCHALE Artie Abrams
  • LEA MICHELE Rachel Berry
  • MATTHEW MORRISON Will Schuester
  • ALEX NEWELL Wade ‘Unique’ Adams
  • CHORD OVERSTREET Sam Evans
  • NAYA RIVERA Santana Lopez
  • BECCA TOBIN Kitty Wilde
  • JENNA USHKOWITZ Tina Cohen-Chang

SPECIAL GUESTS:

• FAYE DUNAWAY Herself
  • MARLEE MATLIN Herself
  • AMBER RILEY Mercedes Jones
  • MIKE O’MALLEY Burt Hummel
  • ROMY ROSEMONT Carole Hudson-Hummel
  • NENE LEAKES Coach Roz Washington
  • LAUREN POTTER Becky Jackson

PRODUCTION CREDITS:

• Written by: JESSICA MEYER
  • Directed by: ELODIE KEENE

x
 quesako Can anyone tell me what this all even means?

Also: whatever it is, it sounds terribly boring.  Sleep

-ETA-
Lol, one of the comments on the tumblr post:

basically this can be summarized in 3 words: Skip this episode
x   ptdr
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/20/2014, 9:23 pm

FAYE DUNAWAY
this is news to me !!!!!

though, given that it's a kurtless/chrisless episode, i must not have been paying attention. especially with so much of the great leaders that are blam.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/20/2014, 9:40 pm

This spoiler looks awful, my god have the new directions have fallen! And then they aretrying to use use Finn to try to get some viewers so people wont feel crappy for not watching the last Lima Glee nationals that they dedicated to Finn (Plus they might lose if Sue is ending Glee club) Is such a low blow to me, like Watch for Finn, and lose in Finn honor or Win because of Blam? Like no! I can only hope for these episodes to past by quickly! I need to buy my Kurt songs on intunes and move on ;3
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/20/2014, 9:41 pm

So, wait, they have Burt and Carole as chaperones at this? They seriously had them take a trip to LA with the glee club just months after losing Finn? It was all right for Will to take the kids to NY on his own, but he needs Finn's parents to go to LA with him just weeks after Finn's death when neither of them has kids in the Glee club anymore? OK, I get that they are dedicating the performance to Finn's memory, but really, did they need to bring Burt and Carole into it?

So, I'm guessing Marlee Matlin is one of the judges. So, first a deaf choir, and now a deaf person being a judge of the national show competition? OK Glee.

I wonder if Sam had found Artie's magic comb that Brittany lost. Seriously, Glee writers, are you so lacking in creative ideas that you have to recycle the tiniest storylines?

I'm thinking that I may have to skip this episode. It sounds horrible. (Though I'll probably at least watch the Burt and Carole scenes). I am really scared of "More Than A Feeling." There's been a commercial that uses that song airing a lot lately, and every time I hear it, I think, "I can't believe that RIB thought Darren would be able to sing that song."
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/20/2014, 9:54 pm

Sorry Mike. I love you and Romy to death, but not gonna watch this one. No NY, no gusta.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/20/2014, 9:54 pm

burt and carole will appear in 3 seconds. anyway, this is just another one of those competition episodes w/ some big name celebrity being the judges and playing themselves. ok. next.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/20/2014, 10:22 pm

All I can say about Episode 5.11 "Nationals" with the McKinley centric Blam/Noob episode.

It is the LAST one.  

The Last.

bounce bounce bounce bounce

Last edited by Buenos on 2/21/2014, 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/20/2014, 11:11 pm

i am totally skipping it, so in my book, it doesn't even exist.  Smile 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/21/2014, 1:42 am

fantastica wrote:i am totally skipping it, so in my book, it doesn't even exist.  Smile 

I saw that Kurt is in it, so I'll just let it run in the background while doing work, and switch windows to it once I hear Kurt's voice.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/21/2014, 2:12 am

It's hilarious Episode 5.11 is almost a checklist of everything that was wrong with S4/5 Glee which brought it to it's knees:

1) Focus of Blam as the leading savior/characters of show
2) Sam being "cute" as the village idiot (loses his good luck charm)\
3) Ho hum Noob drama nobody gives a rat's ass about...DANGER! Marley is quitting songwriting and ND, Oh no.
4) Using an original cast member (probably Mercedes) to prop the Noobs
5) NO or little NY characters , once again Kurt/Rachel/Santana sidelined to let the Blam/Noob infested episode get all the screentime and songs.  If we get five minutes of NY it wil probably be alot...

It's almost a textbook example of what drove the show to it's dismal ratings and public apathy and why the Reboot had to cut off McKinley and the Noobs like a gangrened festering useless limb...

The irony flies  over the head of the Creepy Chord stalker boy and Norwegian Wood who are wetting their bashed  boxer briefs over the glory of the Blam episode, clueless that it's precisely this type of steaming pile of manure which  is why FOX finally put their foot down and said "no mas".

So after this Episode, NO MORE Mckinley centric episodes....!

bounce bounce bounce
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/21/2014, 2:28 am

Buenos wrote:It's hilarious Episode 5.11 is almost a checklist of everything that was wrong with S4/5 Glee which brought it to it's knees:

1) Focus of Blam as the leading savior/characters of show
2) Sam being "cute" as the village idiot (loses his good luck charm)\
3) Ho hum Noob drama nobody gives a rat's ass about...DANGER! Marley is quitting songwriting and ND, Oh no.
4) Using an original cast member (probably Mercedes) to prop the Noobs
5) NO or little NY characters , once again Kurt/Rachel/Santana sidelined to let the Blam/Noob infested episode get all the screentime and songs.  If we get five minutes of NY it wil probably be alot...

It's almost a textbook example of what drove the show to it's dismal ratings and public apathy and why the Reboot had to cut off McKinley and the Noobs like a gangrened festering useless limb...

The irony flies  over the head of the Creepy Chord stalker boy and Norwegian Wood who are wetting their bashed  boxer briefs over the glory of the Blam episode, clueless that it's precisely this type of steaming pile of manure which  is why FOX finally put their foot down and said "no mas".

So after this Episode, NO MORE Mckinley centric episodes....!

bounce bounce bounce

Crappy episode aside, but Chord has a stalker?  blinkk 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/21/2014, 7:27 am

Buenos wrote:
#TBT to one of my very first days in this uniform + pony! Who is going to miss Bree the rest of the season? Tell me some of your favorite Bree moments Wink#GLEE #Season5 #TheBaddestBREE #LoveYouGuys #GLEEKS #XO

Tweeted by the actress Erin WestBrook.  Yet even NOW some are still in denial McKinley is gone. Rolling Eyes 

She was just starting in the show and see what happened, so that why is in denial. lol I already had forgotten her, until now you mentioned this tweet.

As regards City of Angels, is weird but it doesn't piss off they're using Finn's death as if I recall was mentioned before at some point his memory will be brought again, and what's better than Nationals to make people feel nostalgic. But still for me screams 'desperation', and I wonder how they're gonna use Burt and Carol, as is supposedly they're still dealing with their grieving, but still decide to be chaperones of ND, I don't know, I'm afraid of that. Why Will couldn't take Beiste and Emma as he did it last time?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/21/2014, 7:30 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:This spoiler looks awful, (---) like Watch for Finn, and lose in Finn honor or Win because of Blam?
Yuck, it sounds horrible this way, but that's basically it, isn't it?  Evil or Very Mad 

Jellyrolls wrote:So, wait, they have Burt and Carole as chaperones at this?  They seriously had them take a trip to LA with the glee club just months after losing Finn?  It was all right for Will to take the kids to NY on his own, but he needs Finn's parents to go to LA with him just weeks after Finn's death when neither of them has kids in the Glee club anymore?  OK, I get that they are dedicating the performance to Finn's memory, but really, did they need to bring Burt and Carole into it?
And remember that Carole was there in NY at Nationals in season 2 (there's a pic of Romy and Chris at Tiffany's, dressed as their characters) and they cut her out of the episode.  :angry: 

So, I'm guessing Marlee Matlin is one of the judges.  So, first a deaf choir, and now a deaf person being a judge of the national show competition?  OK Glee. 
This makes me very angry, because they spit on everything that relates to show choir competition, for a stupid joke at the expense of a disabled person.
F*ck you, RIB.  antifana 

I wonder if Sam had found Artie's magic comb that Brittany lost.  Seriously, Glee writers, are you so lacking in creative ideas that you have to recycle the tiniest storylines?
Lol, right? I expect Dumbo's magic feather next.  Rolling Eyes 

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 7 Dumbo_feather

I'm thinking that I may have to skip this episode.  It sounds horrible.  (Though I'll probably at least watch the Burt and Carole scenes).  I am really scared of "More Than A Feeling."  There's been a commercial that uses that song airing a lot lately, and every time I hear it, I think, "I can't believe that RIB thought Darren would be able to sing that song."
There's already a snipbit posted somewhere of Blaine and Tina singing 'More Than a Feeling' with Darren singing the falsetto notes at the end of the chorus, and it's horrible.
So embrace yourself.  fanny2

I will watch the episode (probably while multitasking), but only so I can have an opinion to share here and on TWoP and tumblr, about the songs and the storylines, but I don't think that will be a very positive opinion, lol.
Y'all should thank me for doing all the hard work.  tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/21/2014, 2:12 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 7 Tumblr_n1c2ebxXAo1r4ezfzo1_500

This tweet by Amber makes me nervous.

First, dramatic acting is far from her strength, and second, with 5.15 called "BASH" I would hate to have some violence related SL.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/21/2014, 5:57 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 7 BhBk-UzCUAASX0U
F
ilm Crew LA ‏@filmcrewLA 1m

'Glee' will be filming early next week in a much used (for filming) urban alley location downtown... . pic.twitter.com/x706BlMkBF

This is giving me a bad feeling...
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/21/2014, 6:09 pm

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 7 BhBk-UzCUAASX0U
F
ilm Crew LA ‏@filmcrewLA  1m

'Glee' will be filming early next week in a much used (for filming) urban alley location downtown... . pic.twitter.com/x706BlMkBF

This is giving me a bad feeling...

I know, if I didn't know better, and aside the fact that this is Glee, I'd say the show might write someone out.

It could "just" be a mugging, or a theft but bad writing and a dark alley...
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/21/2014, 6:11 pm

My headcannon says that Kurt and Adam will fuck there after a gig. Twisted Evil

There... better now?
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next