Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

+27
TimF
coxfire
Piciollina
awesomenessthatischriscol
MoviesAreLife
YaoiChick
opals
mindschemez
AnneNeville
Georgette888
bayth
Porcelain
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
ChrisColfersLightning
Divalicious
Ireth
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
fantastica
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sheny
ColferInspired
brisallie
Buenos
31 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Piciollina 2/26/2014, 8:04 am

Girls, girls is this true ?  ohmy  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 23 Tumblr_n1lmcsHrMe1srervmo1_500

Shocked 

Just saying the fake bruises was tough but this....
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  tanita_mors 2/26/2014, 8:08 am

it can happen. it shouldn't, that is what stunt people are for, but he could have fell awkwardly or took an actual punch by accident. it happens.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/26/2014, 8:09 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 23 F10

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/26/2014, 8:12 am

So now this as well! I have no idea if it's true, but I've heard previously actors getting accidently punched during scenes like this, when some choreography has gone slightly wrong. It must be so nice working on a scene like this well into midnight and then get punched in the face by some stunt man by accident.

Glee is just really draining Chris out.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/26/2014, 8:17 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 23 Y11

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 23 T11

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 23 U10

Last edited by sheny on 2/26/2014, 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/26/2014, 8:18 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 23 Uii10

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/26/2014, 8:33 am

The guy who Kurt defends escapes? That kind of makes no sense. It had to be the mugger. If the mugger had gotten hurt, they wouldn't have been having a vigil for him, and if they were, Kurt and friends wouldn't be there.

After reading the spoiler of Chris having an ice pack on his left cheek, I was looking at the pictures with Lea in them. Is there bruising on Chris' cheek there? Or it could just be a shadow.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/26/2014, 8:52 am

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/26/2014, 8:56 am

This is horrible.  :(
Although I understand and appreciate the acting opportunities for Chris in this storyline I have to admit this is greatly upsetting me. This is heavy, trigger warning material.

First of all: hasn't Kurt been through enough abuse and seen enough hurt and death already?
And secondly: We know we can't trust Glee with a heavy story like this.

valkeakuulas wrote:The more I think about what happens to Kurt, in any context, whether he's the one being attacked or the one going in between, this makes me feel upset. Kurt is being violated in a show called Glee. In Glee which is going to make this either crap or crap. It's awful, done with no other purpose than to utilise the love that people have for Kurt and probably made to push Klaine agenda ahead.

I think how extensive Kurt's wounds are and this is serious. Seeing the setting they are going to make it happen (the dark alley) is just so terrible. I know they are doing this to Kurt because Chris can act but does it make sense to go these lenghts in Glee?
I feel exactly the same way.

tanita_mors wrote:it's kind of foolish, but if we are doing this storyline, i'm glad kurt is going to help someone even if he will get hurt in the process. as opposed of him being attacked and someone dying to save his life.
Thankful for small favors?
But..... yeah.  unsure

Jellyrolls wrote:The guy who Kurt defends escapes? That kind of makes no sense. It had to be the mugger. If the mugger had gotten hurt, they wouldn't have been having a vigil for him, and if they were, Kurt and friends wouldn't be there.
Yeah, I think the muggers drive away, not the first victim.

I hope Chris didn't get hurt too much while filming the mugging scene. It will be powerful to watch with Chris' acting skills, but it will also be so very, very painful.  :( 

Why did you need to push it this far, Glee? Do RIB still remember what the word "glee" even means?  Mad
Taken from ONTD_Glee:
“I’m not interested in [Kurt] being gay-bashed. I’m interested in him being popular and confident and a role model.” - Ryan Murphy, 2010

Last edited by Glorfindel on 2/26/2014, 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/26/2014, 9:00 am

Buenos wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
If so, Blaine must not do much of anything when his fiance is attacked.

How are the Klainers going to swallow that one if this is the case.

I think that's unfair.  We don't  know how things are going to work out in the attacking/fight scene.  Two persons, Kurt and the other guy who the memorial  is made for at best get beat up pretty bad.  Kurt is talking and walking apparently but the other guy is probably hospitalized or worse.   That makes me think if two people got it, there were multiple attackers which, oh my. Shocked 

I am only speculating and going by spoilers.

Some people freeze, that is realistic and human.

Klainers think Blaine is a Prince Charming, that he is some Superhero.

This will humanize him if he freezes.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/26/2014, 9:05 am

sheny wrote:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 23 Tumblr_n1kzchOGds1qaxxelo2_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 23 Tumblr_n1kzchOGds1qaxxelo1_500
[x]
So Rachel lies about leaving the appartment out of free will: she tells Elliot she's been kicked out.  :angry:

ColferInspired wrote:I am only speculating and going by spoilers.

Since Blaine isn't even there with Kurt during the mugging this point is moot, which to be honest I'm glad for: no need for more Klaine (fandom) drama and/or comparisons between the 2 to decide who's the 'alpha' male.  dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/26/2014, 9:13 am

Glorfindel wrote:
sheny wrote:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 23 Tumblr_n1kzchOGds1qaxxelo2_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 23 Tumblr_n1kzchOGds1qaxxelo1_500
[x]
So Rachel lies about leaving the appartment out of free will: she tells Elliot she's been kicked out.  :angry:

ColferInspired wrote:I am only speculating and going by spoilers.

Since Blaine isn't even there with Kurt during the mugging this point is moot, which to be honest I'm glad for: no need for more Klaine (fandom) drama and/or comparisons between the 2 to decide who's the 'alpha' male.  dryy

Kurt tries to be a hero, that is something Kurt will do.

I glad this is just a mugging.

It's a shame that Chris got injured, but he used to get bruised up, as he used to throw himself against the lockers for realism.

This episode will be Kurt-centric, which makes me happy.

This episode will be hard to watch and there are fans that are already upset just from these pics, where I appreciate ones putting trigger warnings in their tags.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/26/2014, 9:15 am

^Trigger warnings are needed, yes. Which is ridiculous, but sadly not uncommon for a show called "Glee".

Coming to the resque and self-sacrifice for his loved ones is indeed something Kurt would do. He's done it since season 1 (Burt, Tina, Finn).

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 23 Tumblr_n1l3b4uHho1r4gxc3o1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 23 Tumblr_n1l3b4uHho1r4gxc3o2_500
I wanted this song on Glee but not used for a storyline like this.

Also: obnoxious Kurt stanning and terrible timing considering the circumstances  Embarassed , but Kurt better get a solo song out of all of this, instead of sitting on a stool again while the others are singing for/to him.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/26/2014, 9:31 am

A Chris fan is at the filming in the alley way.

Apparently Kurt sees someone being mugged and goes to help, he gets knocked on the back of the head and falls while the victim runs off. This is before Kurt gets beaten up.

Chris did hurt himself and waved Hi to fans, then apologised for getting injured.

Maybe it upset him have fans knowing he got injured because they saw him fall.

But Kurt does wrestle with the one of the muggers before they escape.

It does make me sad seeing all these upset and worried fans in the Chris Colfer tag right now.  :(
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/26/2014, 9:34 am

This is the video of Kurt running into the alley.

http://chriscolfernews.com/post/77895509294/source
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/26/2014, 9:37 am

Twitter person says Kurt was on his way home from rehearsal.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 2/26/2014, 10:05 am

Do we know if Burt is going to be in this episode?
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/26/2014, 10:16 am

sjonnepon wrote:Do we know if Burt is going to be in this episode?

Nothing as yet.

I just love what this person says at the end.

darren-makes-me-stutter:

Seeing this picture breaks my heart

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 23 Tumblr_inline_n1l4g2WPa31rc02tz

But if you look a little closer..

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 23 Tumblr_inline_n1l4h9R7eX1rc02tz

Kurt’s knuckles are busted open.. HE FOUGHT BACK

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 23 Tumblr_inline_n1l4j94g271rc02tz
He’s not scared anymore..

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 23 Tumblr_inline_n1l4k9ZsF31rc02tz
Kurt has shown the most growth throughout the five seasons and while it breaks my heart to see him hurt, I am also proud of him and I am so glad that he no longer needs to be reminded to be courageous. Kurt is a fighter. Kurt is strong. Kurt is courageous. Kurt is an inspiration.

And that right there is why I will be watching this episode.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/26/2014, 10:28 am

Poor Chris looked tired.

That was in such poor taste with the Blamchel power dinner.  :angry: 

Chris is doing these really tough scenes and he is trying to push another ship.  :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/26/2014, 10:35 am

I know that the subject matter of this episode is going to be difficult for a lot of people (myself included), but I have to admit that I'm excited about the prospect. Chris is probably the best dramatic actor on the show (and I would place him well ahead of Lea and ahead of Matt and Cory) and he really hasn't had a chance to exercise his heavy drama chops since TBU. Is it going to be upsetting to see Kurt injured? Definately. But I am so looking foward to seeing him act the hell out of this episode. He is the one actor that they can give this kind of storyline to without having it fall apart and if the writing lacks (which it always does), Chris can more than make up for it with his ability to carry heavy material.

I'm going to admit that I'm selfish and I want to see Chris nominated for another GG or Emmy before Glee sputters to an end. This is the kind of material that might get him those nominations and will help Chris get good roles once he's done with Glee. If I have to go through an assault storyline, I'd rather see Chris handling it than have it given to Chord or Darren.

As far as characterization goes.... Kurt really has become a total badass and I love him for that. He's not a fighter and defers to using his sharp wit to deal with potentially dangerous confrontations. But for him to run to the aid of someone else, end up assaulted himself and (most importantly) fighting back physically? I've always said that he was the bravest character on Glee and this just cements that opinion.

And I'm curious to see what will develop from this storyline. Kurt escaped homophobic Lima where he managed to escape being seriously hurt and now that he's in NY where he's expecting to find freedom and acceptance, this happens. Don't know if it's going to be a gay bashing issue or a simple mugging, but either way it's likely to shake his perception of what life in NY might hold. It'll bring in some reality that NY isn't a paradise and he'll have a chance to mature as a man because he won't let this experience chase him away from his dreams. Yeah, Kurt is always going to have a harder time than Gary-Sue Blaine and Special Snowflake Rachel, but that's what makes his story so interesting.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/26/2014, 10:36 am

I am thinking this Russ has nothing to do with Kurt.

Kurt gets injured in the fight with the mugger, so he must put up one hell of a fight which results in the beating.

I don't think Kurt is gay bashed at all. Maybe the mugger gets angry and takes it out on Kurt because their victim escaped.

This Russ could be someone that is though and killed that we don't even see as it isn't connected to the mugging.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/26/2014, 10:40 am

Ranwing wrote:I know that the subject matter of this episode is going to be difficult for a lot of people (myself included), but I have to admit that I'm excited about the prospect. Chris is probably the best dramatic actor on the show (and I would place him well ahead of Lea and ahead of Matt and Cory) and he really hasn't had a chance to exercise his heavy drama chops since TBU. Is it going to be upsetting to see Kurt injured? Definately. But I am so looking foward to seeing him act the hell out of this episode. He is the one actor that they can give this kind of storyline to without having it fall apart and if the writing lacks (which it always does), Chris can more than make up for it with his ability to carry heavy material.

I'm going to admit that I'm selfish and I want to see Chris nominated for another GG or Emmy before Glee sputters to an end. This is the kind of material that might get him those nominations and will help Chris get good roles once he's done with Glee. If I have to go through an assault storyline, I'd rather see Chris handling it than have it given to Chord or Darren.

As far as characterization goes.... Kurt really has become a total badass and I love him for that. He's not a fighter and defers to using his sharp wit to deal with potentially dangerous confrontations. But for him to run to the aid of someone else, end up assaulted himself and (most importantly) fighting back physically? I've always said that he was the bravest character on Glee and this just cements that opinion.

And I'm curious to see what will develop from this storyline. Kurt escaped homophobic Lima where he managed to escape being seriously hurt and now that he's in NY where he's expecting to find freedom and acceptance, this happens. Don't know if it's going to be a gay bashing issue or a simple mugging, but either way it's likely to shake his perception of what life in NY might hold. It'll bring in some reality that NY isn't a paradise and he'll have a chance to mature as a man because he won't let this experience chase him away from his dreams. Yeah, Kurt is always going to have a harder time than Gary-Sue Blaine and Special Snowflake Rachel, but that's what makes his story so interesting.

Thankfully it is looking like not a gay bashing.

But maybe this Russ is the one that is that we don't see as he is not a part of Kurt's story.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/26/2014, 10:54 am

ColferInspired wrote:I just love what this person says at the end.

darren-makes-me-stutter:

Kurt has shown the most growth throughout the five seasons and while it breaks my heart to see him hurt, I am also proud of him and I am so glad that he no longer needs to be reminded to be courageous. Kurt is a fighter. Kurt is strong. Kurt is courageous. Kurt is an inspiration.
I'm sorry, but I don't like this pic set nor its conclusion at all.

First of all: Kurt has always been a fighter, strong and courageous, since his very first scene in the show even:
- In the Pilot Kurt defied his bullies, with the risk of getting beaten up even harder.
- He was willing to fight off Karofsky and some others to protect Tina.
- He threw a slushy into his own face to save Finn from getting beaten the crap out of him.
- He was one of the first to stand up to willingly go fight Vocal Adrenaline when Rachel got egged.
- He went after Karofsky into the locker room, without needing that "courage" message, I might add.

Being courageous and a fighter does not only then get validated when becoming physically violent yourself.
Just because Kurt often chose not to fight physically before doesn't mean he wasn't ready to do so if he himself decided the occasion justified it.

And secondly: this tumblr post heavily hints at Blaine being the main reason of Kurt getting "courage", with the phone message and:
"...I am so glad that he no longer needs to be reminded to be courageous."
As pointed out above: Kurt already had courage in spades long before he even knew Blaine excisted, and although he might have briefly needed that reminder after relentless bullying from Karofsky which partially broke him, he was already courageous enough for just standing that bullying till he transferred schools. Plus he never told his teachers or parents why Karofsky bullied him: that takes courage too.

BTW: I still think Blaine telling Kurt to confront Karofsky was crappy advice and even dangerous.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/26/2014, 11:00 am

Glorfindel wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:I just love what this person says at the end.

darren-makes-me-stutter:

I'm sorry, but I don't like this pic set nor its conclusion at all.

First of all: Kurt has always been a fighter, strong and courageous, since his very first scene in the show even:
- In the Pilot Kurt defied his bullies, with the risk of getting beaten up even harder.
- He was willing to fight off Karofsky and some others to protect Tina.
- He threw a slushy into his own face to save Finn from getting beaten the crap out of him.
- He was one of the first to stand up to willingly go fight Vocal Adrenaline when Rachel got egged.
- He went after Karofsky into the locker room, without needing that "courage" message, I might add.

Being courageous and a fighter does not only then get validated when becoming physically violent yourself.
Just because Kurt often chose not to fight physically before doesn't mean he wasn't ready to do so if he himself decided the occasion justified it.

And secondly: this tumblr post heavily hints at Blaine being the main reason of Kurt getting "courage", with the phone message and:
"...I am so glad that he no longer needs to be reminded to be courageous."
As pointed out above: Kurt already had courage in spades long before he even knew Blaine excisted, and although he might have briefly needed that reminder after relentless bullying from Karofsky which partially broke him, he was already courageous enough for just standing that bullying till he transferred schools. Plus he never told his teachers or parents why Karofsky bullied him: that takes courage too.

BTW: I still think Blaine telling Kurt to confront Karofsky was crappy advice and even dangerous.

Sorry, I just saw the last part about being an inspiration. It is late and I am tired.  blushh

I should have looked at it properly. I should have deleted it.

But Kurt is an inspiration and will always be. That is what I was drawn to.

Now I feel like real idiot.

Can someone just remove that last post of mine please.

Last edited by ColferInspired on 2/26/2014, 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/26/2014, 11:03 am

ColferInspired wrote:I am thinking this Russ has nothing to do with Kurt.

Kurt gets injured in the fight with the mugger, so he must put up one hell of a fight which results in the beating.

I don't think Kurt is gay bashed at all. Maybe the mugger gets angry and takes it out on Kurt because their victim escaped.

This Russ could be someone that is though and killed that we don't even see as it isn't connected to the mugging.

I'm quite sure that Russ is the one getting attacked, and Kurt goes to him when he hears him calling for help. In the time it takes for Kurt to reach them, the attacker will probably show the attacker pushing Russ to the ground and knocking him out or something, and then he takes on Kurt. My guess is there will probably be sirens or something that makes the attacker run away before he causes more damage to Kurt.

As for it being gay bashing, I'm wondering if it could be Russ who was being gay bashed, and I'm only say this because of the rainbow candles below:

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 23 Tumblr_n1lfylz9fc1qg49w0o5_1280

This would allow Glee to touch upon gay bashing, but not have one of the main characters be the real victim of the attack. This is working on the idea that Kurt is attacked because he ran to help Russ, and the attacker defended himself against Kurt--not because the attacker singled Kurt out because he was gay.

One thing I will say is that looking at all of these pictures, you can tell that Kurt is the strong one. You can see it in his posture, especially in comparison to Blaine and Rachel's posture. His friends aren't the ones supporting him (based on his posture, and the way that Blaine and Rachel both have heads on his shoulder). He is the one supporting them. It would make sense for Blaine to be affected by the thought of an attack with his own beating in junior high.

Another thing, you have to really admire Chris' focus here. You can see that he gets the intensity of this type of situation, and you can see the emotion in his face. And you can see that he keeps it even between takes (like in the pictures of him against the wall, or some others that I saw (that haven't been posted here yet) where Lea was smiling and Chord seem seems to be aware of the camera nearby. Chris is still in the moment and in the scene. That is the type of thing that makes Chris such an amazing actor.

I know this episode is going to be triggering for some, and no one wants to see Kurt get hurt, but at the same time, I'm glad that Chris is going to have this opportunity to really act with intensity again, something that he has had the chance to do in a while on this show. No matter how bad the writing is, Chris is going to make this storyline compelling, and Kurt will come out of this stronger because of Chris' acting.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next