Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 5

+31
YaoiChick
comeonitslife
awesomenessthatischriscol
Nellya
ChrisColfersLightning
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
mindschemez
Divalicious
Georgette888
Porcelain
Kurt addict
coxfire
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
Kurt Hummel
bayth
angelnessa
AnneNeville
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Jellyrolls
sheny
brisallie
fantastica
Glorfindel
ColferInspired
glimmerle
Buenos
Ranwing
Lottie2303
35 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 5 - Page 22 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 5

Post  Buenos 2/18/2014, 12:15 am

Plus some people have long legs...
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 5 - Page 22 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 5

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/18/2014, 12:34 am

Buenos wrote:Plus some people have long legs...

True, Chris I believe always had long legs even when he was a bit shorter than what he is now.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/18/2014, 12:37 am

Buenos wrote:Plus some people have long legs...

Sometimes it depends on the proportion of your body, look at Lea, and she's small.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/19/2014, 9:42 am

Just look at this beautiful lady  wub  :

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_n17w9dnLCw1qbdepdo2_500
General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_n17w9dnLCw1qbdepdo1_500

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_n187ecf9MC1r4ezfzo1_500

Her glamour pictures are always stunning, but I absolutely love her more 'au natural' look.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/19/2014, 9:47 am

She looks beautiful. I really love that first pic. Is this for her album? I really loved the songs she released.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/19/2014, 2:06 pm

Amber looks gorgeous, beautiful singer and a beautiful girl.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/19/2014, 2:46 pm

indeed. gorgeous photos, especially the "natural" one.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/19/2014, 4:20 pm

I also like the natural one, in the other Amber looks good too, but at the same time looks tougher.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/19/2014, 7:39 pm

The American Boychoir We have some incredibly exciting news to share. We have been working on an extraordinary project for many, many months and are finally able to tell you that the American Boychoir will be the feature of the movie “Boychoir,” starring Academy Award®️-winner Dustin Hoffman and directed by François Girard, of the Academy Award®️-winning film “The Red Violin.” Girard said of the American Boychoir, “These boys’ voices soar with this rare, unearthly ability for only a few years of their young lives, then their voices transform, a gift seemingly lost,” Girard told Variety. “But what they experience in that brief time shapes them forever.” “Boychoir” also stars Academy Award®️-winning actress Kathy Bates and Kevin McHale (Artie from “Glee”). Serving as Music Director for the film is our own Fernando Malvar-Ruíz, Litton-Lodal Music Director of the American Boychoir, and starring as one of the lead boys is one of the American Boychoir’s own choristers. “Boychoir,” to be released in late fall 2014, demonstrates that there is brilliance in everyone if only you dare to dream.
Keep your eyes here for more updates on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure!

bounce bounce

Embankment Films is handling international sales and will introduce the film to international distributors at the American Film Market.
The film is being financed and produced by Informant Media. Producers are Informant Media’s Judy Cairo (“Crazy Heart”), Carol Baum and Jane Goldenring.
Francois Girard (“The Red Violin”) will direct from a screenplay by “Source Code” writer Ben Ripley. Lensing is set to start in February in Connecticut and New York.
The story centers on a troubled and angry 11-year-old from the wrong side of the tracks who finds himself at an East Coast school, where he engages in a battle of wills with a demanding choir master, played by [Dustin] Hoffman, who recognizes a unique talent in the boy. [Alfred] Molina will play a teacher at the school, and [Kathy] Bates will portray the school’s headmistress.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/19/2014, 7:42 pm

Wow, Kevin in a film with friggin Dustin Hoffman, Kathey Bates and Alfred Molina, acting gods all!

bounce 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/19/2014, 7:50 pm

Amber is so pretty  wub 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/19/2014, 7:52 pm

Yup. Love she's back on Glee!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 2/19/2014, 7:53 pm

Buenos wrote:Wow, Kevin in a film with friggin Dustin Hoffman, Kathey Bates and Alfred Molina, acting gods all!

bounce 

I especially love Alfred Molina. Yah for Kevin!
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/19/2014, 8:17 pm

Like I said once before everyone forgets about Kevin when we include who could go on to better things.

And why is Darren always added to the list but not Kevin when we think about ones succeeding after Glee?

Kevin is in a movie with Dustin Hoffman, Darren isn't. Chris is doing Robodog, Darren isn't. Lea has an album out, Darren doesn't. Dianna is doing movies, Darren isn't.

Having a rabid fanbase does not mean Hollywood is going to be throwing roles at someone who has already admitted they are lazy and don't put any effort into their work on a hit show.

This is from his words from past interviews.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/19/2014, 8:18 pm

Amber looks just gorgeous.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/19/2014, 9:12 pm

Georgette888 wrote:
Buenos wrote:Wow, Kevin in a film with friggin  Dustin Hoffman, Kathey Bates and Alfred Molina, acting gods all!

bounce 

I especially love Alfred Molina. Yah for Kevin!
 kolce 
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/19/2014, 9:26 pm

Good for him!!! Yay, Kevin!!!  hola
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/19/2014, 9:27 pm

Matt and Jane rapid fire:

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/19/2014, 10:09 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Like I said once before everyone forgets about Kevin when we include who could go on to better things.

And why is Darren always added to the list but not Kevin when we think about ones succeeding after Glee?

Kevin is in a movie with Dustin Hoffman, Darren isn't. Chris is doing Robodog, Darren isn't. Lea has an album out, Darren doesn't. Dianna is doing movies, Darren isn't.

Having a rabid fanbase does not mean Hollywood is going to be throwing roles at someone who has already admitted they are lazy and don't put any effort into their work on a hit show.

This is from his words from past interviews.

I am the guilty party dealing with Kevin, I honestly mostly focus on Chris career and maybe comment on Lea's, Naya's and Amber's music, but yes Kevin is talented too, most of the Glee cast are and I do want to see how they will fare in the future Smile And Darren has admit and shown his lazy work, recently at Trevor live he claimed he was really lazy dealing with everything he does work wise (Music, acting, etc) and I do not think that is something you should be broadcasting to future employers who might see that, just saying.
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/19/2014, 10:14 pm

Kevin will be working in a movie with Dustin Hoffman and Alfred Molina? So glad for him Smile. For me, he's someone who deserves more that he has on Glee, he's talented.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/19/2014, 11:17 pm

So agree Brisallie! Kevin is woefully underutilized on Glee.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/19/2014, 11:29 pm

Buenos wrote:So agree Brisallie!  Kevin is woefully underutilized on Glee.  

Once I read that if kurtsies feel bad as how Kurt is treated on Glee, what do Artie fans feel? Is not that it makes me feel better this statement, but as you said, he's woefully underutilized.

...If were for me, Kevin and Chris will be the male leads.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/19/2014, 11:51 pm

brisallie wrote:

Once I read that if kurtsies feel bad as how Kurt is treated on Glee, what do Artie fans feel? Is not that it makes me feel better this statement, but as you said, he's  woefully underutilized.

Agree, and Darren would either be gone  completely or a background actor if still  on the show.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/19/2014, 11:55 pm

brisallie wrote:

Once I read that if kurtsies feel bad as how Kurt is treated on Glee, what do Artie fans feel? Is not that it makes me feel better this statement, but as you said, he's  woefully underutilized.

Hopefully, actually considering what it's about it most likely, Kevin sings in his new movie.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/20/2014, 12:09 am

totally agree. i am so happy for him. he really deserves it. hope he dances too. it's a shame they glue him to the wheel chair on this show, but then, it helped jump started his acting career so i am not complaining.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next