Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

+28
sjonnepon
arina
Divalicious
SippyCupofLuv
mindschemez
Georgette888
opals
tanita_mors
Delight
ColdFlame96
bayth
ColferInspired
brisallie
angelnessa
fantastica
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Vir Cotto
Glorfindel
coxfire
Jellyrolls
Ireth
sheny
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  Buenos 11/21/2013, 6:05 pm

So kill me.

I though "I love you just the way you are" was cute.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  coxfire 11/21/2013, 6:08 pm

sheny wrote:
Mpffff. I tried, but I really don't like this song, I found it very boring, and that has nothing to do with Blaine and Sam.I wouldn't like it if it was Kurt only either. The scenery was cutish, I guess, but no, not my style, definitely.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/21/2013, 6:14 pm

So glad they did it as a friends number, but I do question why they make Rachel look at Klaine the it's the second coming. I guess they make her miss Finn that way. Ugh!

So Blaine has had a piano brought in for him so he can sing even more songs in Kurt's home.

I know this is a nice little number but I'm seething right now and I would almost kick a puppy. OK not that angry yet. Stomp a spider very viciously, so that it would hurt my own knee more. Sorry for being mental.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/21/2013, 6:17 pm

I found the song dull, the scene without energy and/or punch. Santana was very out of place. Nothing special, also nothing really bad... Samchele seems to be happening next year. Poor Rachel fans. I also was distracted by Kurt's sweater. Not my favorite.

If this is NYC's future, it is still better then anticipated, but still leaves me no desire to see more. Nope. Still not watching coool
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/21/2013, 6:17 pm

Kurt looks and sounds gorgeous and I think Santana steals the scene..

And I loved the Kurtana dancing...wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/21/2013, 6:35 pm

I'm just glad that it was a "friends" number and no one was specifically singing lines to anyone else. Makes the ones that Kurt got a lot easier to swallow. Yeah... Rachel was so painfully out of place vocally there. Am tired of her oversinging what is really such a sweet, gentle song.

Chord and Chris really sounded good harmonizing together. Infinately better than Blah. It's a pity that the show refused to take advantage of just how good Chris sounded with a variety of singers (like Kevin, for example). And Chris and Naya sounded lovely together. Really liked their adorable little dance.

When the hell did Kurcheltana get a piano? And a baby grad at that?

I'm going to be half-watching tonight and tuning out all that is offensive. Not worth getting my blood pressure elevated over.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/21/2013, 6:45 pm

Chris as Kurt raises the quality level of any scene where he's not shoved in the background.

He had fucking chemistry with EVERYONE in that scene.

Damn you Chris Colfer as Kurt, you lure me in every friggin time!!!Smile 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/21/2013, 7:00 pm

If they only hadn't ruined Blam completely in season 4, this could have been a fun group of people to watch every week. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 5 Ab-sigh

I'm glad that Kurt's "Don't go changing to try and please me, you've never let me down before." wasn't aimed at Blaine, but more casually at Santana.

But seriously: have they forgotten that in canon Kurt can also play the piano? Wanna bet he'll never get to play it when that piano stays in the loft from now on, but his fiance will all the time? dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/21/2013, 7:03 pm

Did I mention how hot Kurt looked, and the character consistency of the famous Kurt shimmy shoulder shake...wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/21/2013, 7:08 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 5 Tumblr_mwmtdsxo7f1qly3wvo1_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 5 Tumblr_mwmtdsxo7f1qly3wvo2_r1_250
x

She's spinning him, how cute is that?!
 wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/21/2013, 7:17 pm

Glorfindel wrote:If they only hadn't ruined Blam completely in season 4, this could have been a fun group of people to watch every week. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 5 Ab-sigh

I'm glad that Kurt's "Don't go changing to try and please me, you've never let me down before." wasn't aimed at Blaine, but more casually at Santana.

But seriously: have they forgotten that in canon Kurt can also play the piano? Wanna bet he'll never get to play it when that piano stays in the loft from now on, but his fiance will all the time? dryy
I almost did not listen. Glad Kurt singing "Don't go changing to try  please me, you've never let me down before. Was not sang to  Blaine. A lot better than I thought. Still don't  plan on watching  tonight's  episode.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/21/2013, 7:21 pm

Scene of Rachel and Sam, Sam (child) flashback: link.

"My junk is as big as a car, and I look at it and it's awesome." blinkk 

I did not need that in my life. nowee
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/21/2013, 7:35 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 5 Tumblr_mwmwbhpRMn1qfgg1ao1_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 5 Tumblr_mwmwbhpRMn1qfgg1ao3_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 5 Tumblr_mwmwbhpRMn1qfgg1ao4_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 5 Tumblr_mwmwbhpRMn1qfgg1ao2_250
x

It's amazing how much working with a good acting and/or singing partner lifts up Chord's own performance.

What we could have had with Hevans..... :( 
(Now if he would only cut his hair.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 11/21/2013, 8:15 pm

It's amazing how much I do not care about all of this. It's official. Glee has finally broken my 'give a fuck' meter. That takes talent.

I like Chris's sweater though. He looks gorgeous, as usual. wub
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/21/2013, 9:03 pm

You know, I have to say that Blarren kind of ruined the scene for me with all of the derp faces and over exaggerated shoulders bouncing up and down while playing the piano. Everyone else (including Chord) seemed very natural, and played well off each other, but I just didn't see it with Blarren--Darren was trying to hard. Maybe it was just being confined to the piano, but when Darren is in a scene with a group of quality actors, he always seems so out of place to me. He just fits in better with the weaker actors.

I despise the idea of Sam and Rachel (and I think Kurt's look when Rachel starts singing to Sam is kind of foreshadowing of what's to come--Kurt sees something there). I really think it's too soon for Rachel to be having sparks with another guy (since we are what? About four or five weeks outside of Finn's death in the timeline), especially one who was friends with Finn.

Not for anything, but did anyone else notice that Kurt only looked at Blaine twice in the whole scene (and one of them I'm not even 100% sure he was looking at him).

Did they release any other scenes--namely ones for McKinley. Releasing the one NY song featuring the big three actors for the show is almost like another one of those bait and switch things. Draw fans in with showing Kurt, Rachel, Santana having fun--make them think that it's going to be a great NY episode. Only to tune in and watch Kurt and Rachel propping up Sam and Blaine, and Blaine singing at the diner where Kurt, Santana, and Rachel work. I'm thinking we saw most of the Kurt, Rachel, and Santana screentime already.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/21/2013, 9:08 pm

It's also only been a month or six weeks since Rachel broke up with Brody. It's early for her to be finding a new LI, unless she's going to be established as one of those types who cannot stand to be single. (To tell the truth, if it were written well, I'd buy that about Rachel.)

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/21/2013, 9:16 pm

I like Rachel being supportive of others, she's done that with Kurt, Santana and now Sam.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/21/2013, 9:42 pm

Oh, I agree. I like seeing Rachel being supportive of others too. I just don't like the idea of her and Sam. I'd rather them introduce a new character for her.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/21/2013, 9:48 pm

sheny wrote:
Why  this performance was released earlier? Well I'm glad that it means I'm not forced to see Glee tonight. To be honest this is the only song I've listened to and I was expecting. I like that it was more like a friendly song, and as someone said ealier, no one sang to other person coughklainecough as it were something romantic.

And since the stills were released I've felt next year we could have Samchele. You know, unless Sam go back to be the old one I used to like, I don't like this couple. Besides, I don't see Chord as an strong actor, capable of dealing with a lead role.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/21/2013, 10:06 pm

Rachel... a smart and driven young woman linked to a guy who's IQ has been slowly dropping since season 3? Oh joy. vomit2 

Sadly I likely will not be watching tonight's episode live. I have a cold that has been kicking my tail and I have to be at work early tomorrow. If my meds knock me out, so be it. Then I can watch it on the DVR in the morning and fast forward through all the Blah.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 11/21/2013, 10:08 pm

I actually thought it was really cute. The NY3 looked more gorgeous than usual. I wonder though: when did Santana and Sam become so friendly? Last time I checked, she hated him. The Kurtana moments were super cute, and even Klainw was tolerable. The thing with Klaine, is that when with other people, or in a relaxed setting, they actually do have decent chemistry. Not sexual tension, but just cute friendship chemistry. If we have to deal with Blaine in NY, then I'd be okay with him and Kurt being friends. That would actually be a win/win for everyone. Klainers want scenes, but Kurt and Blaine interacted the most by themselves with no interference from others when they were friends, and their chemistry was much better before they became a relationship. This way Kurt and Blaine can both be free to develop as characters and be with someone they're compatible with while still interacting with each other like they did in season 2 before they became toxic.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/21/2013, 10:11 pm

Ranwing wrote:Rachel... a smart and driven young woman linked to a guy who's IQ has been slowly dropping since season 3? Oh joy. vomit2 

Sadly I likely will not be watching tonight's episode live. I have a cold that has been kicking my tail and I have to be at work early tomorrow. If my meds knock me out, so be it. Then I can watch it on the DVR in the morning and fast forward through all the Blah.
Finn wasn't too bright, either. To be fair. blinkk 

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/21/2013, 10:12 pm

Ranwing wrote:Rachel... a smart and driven young woman linked to a guy who's IQ has been slowly dropping since season 3? Oh joy. vomit2 

That why I don't see Sam and Rachel together, at least not at this moment, I might consider it if miraculously Sam goes back to be the old one most of people like. Besides, why do Rachel needs a romantic interest at this moment? Can't she be alone for a while?

And take care. Your health is more important than Glee.

AnneNeville wrote:Finn wasn't too bright, either. To be fair. blinkk
True. But as Rachel pointed, he was smart in his own way. When it comes to Sam, sometimes I feel like as Brittany gone, they need a new stupid blonde to replace her.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/21/2013, 10:15 pm

Poor Rachel, as others have said in other boards,

"Reduced to getting the sloppy seconds of Quinn, Santana, Mercedes, Brittany and random mentally challenged student nurse."  phr34r
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2013, 10:29 pm

On Tuesday, Feb. 25 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT), GLEE makes Tuesdays sing when it moves to a new day and time and returns with all-new episodes for the remainder of the season.

http://www.foxflash.com/div.php/main/page?aID=1z2z1z25z1z8&ID=15371

Well, at least we will seel StarKurt doing "I Believe In a Thing Called Love" much earlier, pole dancing like strippers. hiphopa 

Sad how that is the only thing I am excited about about Glee coming back earlier.

But we will have elf Kurt and the naughty scene. That makes me happy.

Everything else, makes me either angry or roll my eyes. :angry: Rolling Eyes
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next