Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

+28
sjonnepon
arina
Divalicious
SippyCupofLuv
mindschemez
Georgette888
opals
tanita_mors
Delight
ColdFlame96
bayth
ColferInspired
brisallie
angelnessa
fantastica
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Vir Cotto
Glorfindel
coxfire
Jellyrolls
Ireth
sheny
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  AnneNeville 11/19/2013, 7:14 pm

fantastica wrote:i am usually a big fan of long haired guys. i find them very SEXY (of course they have to be great looking to begin with for the hair to work). however the long hair is not working for chord. don't know why. i hope he cuts his hair soon.
It doesn't work because it makes his face look longer and thinner, which emphasizes the fact that he has lost his babyfat and looks too old for a high school student now. He's also gotten a lot of fine wrinkles around his eyes all of a sudden--perhaps because of his thinness, perhaps because of smoking, or sun exposure . . . and the hair draws attention to that, too. It's unfortunate styling, rather like Darren's.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19

Post  fantastica 11/19/2013, 7:16 pm

Kurt addict wrote:As per usual chris nails the part of the song he is allowed to sing and from what the anders said on Twitter he rocks the next song he is singing to,

From what Marie said about Darren's voice I think I am grateful that chris has not sung as much because his voice is to precious to damage threw over use, which let's face it Darren's has been,

I liked the song just the way you are, but I also agree that Rachel and naya sounded odd in the song they just sounded wrong, I felt as thoe Rachel was trying to turn the song into a stage song and I am sure at one point the melody seemed strained?

Thank you to everyone for your welcome, it was nice to feel included and not excluded Smile 
hope you will hop in here more often! neutre 

i am not sure if chris singing more will necessarily hurt his voice. i mean stage actors sing 7 days a week sometimes twice a day on stage. and many singer/musicians are on tour constantly. i think the fact that DC's technique isn't great to begin with, plus they give him songs not suitable for his voice (too high) causing him to scream and strain are the biggest reason for his vocal damage. Marie can correct me if i am wrong.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/19/2013, 8:29 pm

^Right. Plus Darren has shown signs of not taking good care of his voice (singing at every event possible e.g.) and neglecting his vocal techniques (especially when singing live).

------------------------------------------------------

Brace yourselves (no, really) :
Chord gave an interview in which he said that graduation won't be untill 5x14!!! schockeed 

And then it seems that the graduates will move to New York.
vomir
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/19/2013, 8:39 pm

well, what's the difference? same people, same writing, shot in a sound stage next door... this show has no hope. graduating later the better. at least there will less likelihood of contamination in the Kurt edits now.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/19/2013, 9:41 pm

fantastica wrote:well, what's the difference? same people, same writing, shot in a sound stage next door... this show has no hope. graduating later the better. at least there will less likelihood of contamination in the Kurt edits now.
I'm with you, I think.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/19/2013, 10:53 pm

Yes if they are stretching it out to Episode 14 it's obvious they are kissing the next school year away completely so since they just wanted to stall they might as well just wait until the season end.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/19/2013, 10:58 pm

episode 14 isnt' the end of the season yet right? is this season still 22 episodes?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/19/2013, 11:05 pm

fantastica wrote:episode 14 isnt' the end of the season yet right? is this season still 22 episodes?

Glee is suppose to be a full season order of 22 episodes though if the ratings continue to dip through Ep 8 before the hiatus I have my doubts.

A 1.4 Demo after only 5 episodes can hardly sustain a show for 17 more episodes.

The self destruction of the show by its show runners has a morbid fascination to me.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/19/2013, 11:24 pm

usually half a season is 13 episodes if my memory serves me correctly, but you may be right that fox can pull the plug at anytime. hell if the rating nose dives continuously there may not even be a season 6!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/20/2013, 12:07 am

fantastica wrote:usually half a season is 13 episodes if my memory serves me correctly, but you may be right that fox can pull the plug at anytime. hell if the rating nose dives continuously there may not even be a season 6!
Or else if the ratings get so bad they burn off the filmed episodes on Friday or actually in some cases they never air them.

Even FOX can't let a show with such declining numbers air uninterrupted for supposedly 14 straight weeks in the spring.

FOX marketing is in a quandry, they can't even promote anything new or rebooted after the Winter hiatus.

Glee is going to go down in marketing textbooks as the prime example of a TV show that deliberately self destructed by refusing to change a failed formula ; the declining ratings of S4 only made them continue the exact same formula in S5 not even ending the year in the most literal sense.

You couldn't script such fucking incompetence.Shocked 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/20/2013, 12:18 am

it appears that a lot of fans who claimed that cory episode would be the last one they watch were keeping their words. technically i am no longer watching it either. kurt edits would not count for fox because it has none of the ads that they are selling. neutre

nothing by fox's marketing will change my mind to go back to watch the show live. i don't think the marketing is to be blamed. they can't save a show that has no life left.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 11/20/2013, 12:32 am

Buenos wrote:

The self destruction of the show by its show runners has a morbid fascination to me.
Other than watching Chris in the Kurt edits, this is the biggest reason I continue to be interested in Glee. I think the post-Glee tell-all book/books, whoever writes them, are going to be fascinating.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/20/2013, 12:37 am

^ only if that person no longer wish to be, or able to be employed in the same industry.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/20/2013, 1:18 am

i think when the fans/reviewers said "please give us more NY" TPTB interpreted as "please put everyone in NY" instead of "please show us more of those characters already in NY". dryy 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/20/2013, 3:32 am

fantastica wrote:i think when the fans/reviewers said "please give us more NY" TPTB interpreted as "please put everyone in NY" instead of "please show us more of those characters already in NY". dryy 
But that is it. RIB are arrogant assume it is the NYC setting and not the characters.

Also they fired half of the stronger cast members, but they get Sam to NYC? Sam?! Who has the personality of a bland blanket. blinkk 

I am also in for the idea Season 5 may be the last. The ratings will only continue to decline and NYC will be soon unwatchable due to certain characters sucking out the life of the setting.

I said it many times, but I will try and not watch the next episode. I just want to be done with this bullshit.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/20/2013, 4:59 am

Buenos wrote:Yes if they are stretching it out to Episode 14 it's obvious they are kissing the next school year away completely so since they just wanted to stall they might as well just wait until the season end.
And they'll sing top 40 songs from 2014, when in Glee canon it's still Spring 2013. Rolling Eyes

Same with a possible season 6: it will be fall 2013 in canon then, but I'm sure they'll just ignore that and skip an entire (real) year, when in canon it will only be next year.
(if that made any sense blinkk , but you get my drift..... I hope unsure  )
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/20/2013, 4:53 pm

5x08 "Previously Unaired Christmas" extended summary

As Jane Lynch (aka Sue Sylvester) explains, last year’s Glee Christmas episode was so offensive to FOX executives that it was not allowed to air. This year however, following audience outcry and several judicious edits, the never-before-seen footage is finally being made available.

Will picks Sam and Tina to head up the gleeks’ entry in the 50th Decorating contest. While the pair goes all out on their all natural “Green is Good”-themed décor in order to claim the prized trophy (and glory) for themselves, they discover that the true meaning of the holiday isn’t about material gains or individual honors. When the school’s manger scene is defaced, Principal Figgins asks New Directions to replace the vandalized holiday decoration with a “Living Nativity,” leading to a competition for the role of the Virgin Mary. All the girls – including Unique – vie for the part, except for Kitty, who seems uncharacteristically uninterested in being the center of attention.

In the wake of her breakup with Brittany, Santana travels to New York to spend the holidays with Kurt and Rachel. The three get temp jobs as Santa’s elves at a Manhattan mall, but find themselves frustrated and at odds with an impatient crowd of kids… until the timely arrival of a mysterious benefactor who promises to renew their Christmas spirit.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/20/2013, 5:23 pm

Shocked Suspect Shocked 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/20/2013, 5:23 pm

I knew it!!! As soon as I read that there would be some rivalry/fight for the Natvivity roles I connected that to the ND girls singing a couple of songs.
And I knew that of course the girls would be fighting each other and bitching again, while the boys are cool bros.
Jeez. Mad 

Well at least they explain why Santana is in New York, but then it still makes no sense that after befriending them over Christmas a few weeks later she gets such an icy reception when she crashes in the Hummelberry loft.

And is this AU, new canon to replace last season's Christmas canon, or the week before last season's Christmas episode?
Because if it's new/replacing canon then some things that happened from December to April/May in canon are not valid anymore.

And if it's the week before last season's Christmas then Kurt will be singing happily as an Elf when we know he will get a double cancer/Blaine bomb dropped on him a few days later. Oh, and Finn would be in the choir room, not Mr. Shue.
Jeez. [2] Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Glorfindel on 11/20/2013, 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/20/2013, 5:25 pm

I just realised that they won't have Brittney either, wasn't she having like the time of her life with Sam at the time? How are they going to explain that if Sam is getting a major storyline with Tina.

It's all messed up, even more than I thought.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/20/2013, 5:37 pm

Yeah, what is Will doing there?

There are just too many problems. Why are they doing this?

What is supposed to have been so "offensive" that Fox wouldn't show the episode?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/20/2013, 5:41 pm

What about the nativity in a public high school? Like that would happen.

I hope Blaine plays the baby Jesus.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/20/2013, 5:45 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:What about the nativity in a public high school? Like that would happen.  

I hope Blaine plays the baby Jesus.
Donkey. suure

Or "ars".moque 

But yes, as Sue Sylvester was fighting for the right for Kurt to not be confronted with his praying and singing to God fellow ND members in high school when his father had a heart attack, I doubt that principal Sue would be asking for a Living Nativity now.
Jeez. [3] beam
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/20/2013, 5:48 pm

Today’s Filming (11/20/13) 5x09

Nothing major, but since I haven’t had anything interesting to report in awhile, I figured I’d go ahead and share.

Glee is filming a scene at a guitar shop today, no idea who is involved, but this is on the New York side.

They’re also filming stuff at the diner this afternoon.

It wasn’t specified, but I assume this is for 5.09 judging by the filming schedule.
x

brookelicious ‏@brookelipton 48m
@adamlambert: @brookelipton happy birthday!” Yes doll!!! Glad I get to spend it with you, being rockstars and strippers!!! Love you XOXO
panik
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/20/2013, 6:04 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 2 Tumblr_mwky6gH38a1r4ezfzo3_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 2 Tumblr_mwky6gH38a1r4ezfzo7_250
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 2 Tumblr_mwkyi0TxU91rk63wco1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 2 Tumblr_mwkyi0TxU91rk63wco2_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 2 Tumblr_mwkyi0TxU91rk63wco3_500

"Puppet Master" stills - uhq

Sue is holding puppet Kurt?

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 2 Tumblr_mwky29fZZ01ql1znmo2_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 19 - Page 2 Tumblr_mwky29fZZ01ql1znmo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next