Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

+31
JamieRulz
Porcelain
Kurt addict
Divalicious
Delight
mindschemez
msjoanlucette
valkeakuulas
Georgette888
ladydianab
opals
sheny
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ChrisColferFan1
angelnessa
ColdFlame96
Piciollina
MoviesAreLife
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
Glorfindel
tanita_mors
Ranwing
bayth
brisallie
fantastica
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
arina
Buenos
35 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  sheny 11/4/2013, 9:52 am

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  ColferInspired 11/4/2013, 10:38 am

https://www.goodreads.com/choiceawards/best-books-2013?utm_source=twitter.com

Vote for the best books of the year! The Goodreads Choice Awards are the only major book awards decided by readers.
Vote for The Land Of Stories, The Enchantress Returns in the Middle Grade and Children’s category.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/4/2013, 10:57 am

sheny wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 6 Tumblr_mvqok6XKf21qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 6 Tumblr_mvq7du7qVB1s3q1kzo1_r1_500

I wonder if Chris has gotten used to Will's love for horror movies. Razz

Will said this on his old blog that he had a collection of old horror movies.

There was a quote in Bliss magazine how Chris said he is not a fan of horror movies.

Though as he wanted to guest star on AHS, he doesn't mind starring in something that has it. I suppose it would be easier than watching.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/4/2013, 11:08 am

It's Will's birthday, Chris has to deal with it tonguue 

(On a serious note, the things we do for love. Last time I checked, couples can have different interests and also do hobbies separately from one another fanny2 )
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/4/2013, 11:16 am

Lottie2303 wrote:It's Will's birthday, Chris has to deal with it tonguue 

(On a serious note, the things we do for love. Last time I checked, couples can have different interests and also do hobbies separately from one another fanny2 )
Exactly! When it comes to our beloved people, sometimes we have to do 'sacrifices' in order to see them happy in their birthday. We have to remember is their special day.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/4/2013, 11:16 am

Lottie2303 wrote:It's Will's birthday, Chris has to deal with it tonguue 

Well, he has Will's lap to jump into, if he gets jumpy, like he does with Ashley when they went on that haunted hayride one year.

I had a boyfriend who loved motorsport and rugby. I tried to get into both, but gave up.

I just find it cute that Chris would do things like this for Will. wub
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/4/2013, 11:21 am

@ColferInspired, did he actually jumped into Ashley's lap when they went to that haunted hayride? So funny haha
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/4/2013, 11:37 am

brisallie wrote:@ColferInspired, did he actually jumped into Ashley's lap when they went to that haunted hayride? So funny haha
I think he mentioned it in an interview or tweet. Can't remember which.

But then it might have been Ashley though. saispa

All I know I remember reading it on the GF.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/4/2013, 12:08 pm

nightmare on elm street (the original) is a horror classic. i doubt that even those who hate horror movies haven't seen it. it was johnny depp's big screen debut if i'm not mistaken.

i've seen all the parts concluding with the freddie vs jason one. i was kind of obsessed with horror movies in primary school. i've seen all halloween, friday the 13th and nightmare on elm street sequels during one summer, along with some other horror classics like species 1 & 2, alien 1 - 4 , ....
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/4/2013, 12:14 pm

@Tanita, you will kill me, but I haven't seen those classic horror movies, umm I think I've seen one of the Halloween movies but I don't remember which one. I think I'm more into asian horror.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/4/2013, 12:52 pm

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/4/2013, 12:53 pm

I was hoping for one official sighting picture during Will's birthday. I am happy. They look like they had a lot of fun wub 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/4/2013, 1:14 pm

Lol, what a fun picture. Smile 

Chill still going strong, I see. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/4/2013, 1:42 pm

sheny wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 6 Tumblr_mvqxbm5YFk1qe476yo1_500
It seems like Will invited several friends Smile Oh and I like that Ashley is good friends with both.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/4/2013, 2:36 pm

I love this idea of how to celebrate Will's birthday! It's so original and so fitting for them. Everyone looks like they were having a great time. And yes... I am filled with all kinds of warm, fuzzy feelings when I see him and Chris together. I'm just so happy to see Chris in a healthy, adult relationship and it's so obvious that he and Will are completely nuts for one another. It shocked me when I realized that they've been together for over a year now!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/4/2013, 5:18 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 6 Tumblr_mvr9hyrCx21qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 6 Tumblr_mvr9hyrCx21qe476yo2_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/4/2013, 6:05 pm

i remember cameras used to make people's eyes red when flash was used. now they can take the red out and make the eyes white. so now everybody still look like monsters. Razz 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/4/2013, 10:57 pm

These pics are adorable and funny. wub Razz
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/4/2013, 11:36 pm

Looking at that pic, I'm so glad Chris has such amazing boyfriend and also best friend Smile. And never before came to my mind to celebrate my birthday at cinema.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/5/2013, 5:45 am

nehemiah-saens:
One of my best friend, Nikki Schilling, wrote some music inspired by Chris Colfer’s novel “The Land of Stories - Wishing Spell”. Here the second song called “Heart of Stone”. I did the illustration.
She did an other song called ” The Land of Stories “, kind of a main theme. It’s on this post here
Nikki’s website: http://www.nikkischilling.com/
We actually gave a CD to Chris Colfer with these music and this illustration on the cover
One of my best friend, Nikki Schilling, wrote some music inspired by Chris Colfer’s novel “The Land of Stories - Wishing Spell”. Here the second song called “Heart of Stone”. I did the illustration.
She did an other song called ” The Land of Stories “, kind of a main theme. It’s on this post here
Nikki’s website: http://www.nikkischilling.com/
We actually gave a CD to Chris Colfer with these music and this illustration on the cover
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/5/2013, 4:55 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 6 Tumblr_mvsr3rqkFV1sj3ntyo1_500
Amber Riley & Chris Colfer from Glee with the London cast of Jersey Boys [x]

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/5/2013, 5:33 pm

that must be a very old pic like from S1 or S2 tour or something. his hair is a good indication.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/8/2013, 6:44 am

Some clever person did this. Razz 

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 6 Tumblr_mvxou7owKd1qjka6co1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 11/8/2013, 11:27 am

ColferInspired wrote:Some clever person did this. Razz 

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 6 Tumblr_mvxou7owKd1qjka6co1_500
I would watch this movie in a heartbeat Smile 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/8/2013, 11:28 am

I'd pay money via kickstarter to get the movie produced Razz 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next