Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

+28
MoviesAreLife
Piciollina
sjonnepon
angelnessa
Georgette888
valkeakuulas
Delight
M&M
Divalicious
Ireth
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
coxfire
Lottie2303
sheny
opals
arina
fantastica
bayth
AnneNeville
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
brisallie
tanita_mors
Buenos
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  ColferInspired 10/23/2013, 3:49 am

Song spoilers for episode 7

Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus.
Into The Groove - Madonna.
Nasty - Janet Jackson.
Rhythm Nation - Janet Jackson.
Cheek to Cheek - Fred Astaire.
You're My Bestfriend - Queen.
Don't You (Forget About Me) - Simple Minds.

And the episode is called "Puppet Master".
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  valkeakuulas 10/23/2013, 4:30 am

I think ep.7 is the only episode in a long time that I've been able to recognize all the songs except for the Cyrus one.

And they are trying Queen again I see...since they did so well the last time...
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/23/2013, 4:39 am

valkeakuulas wrote:I think ep.7 is the only episode in a long time that I've been able to recognize all  the songs except for the Cyrus one.

And they are trying Queen again I see...since they did so well the last time...
If Adam L is in this episode and as he sings with Queen at gigs on occasion, you would think it would go to him but I am betting it will be a Blam duet or it will go to Blarren. dryy

I want Naya to do one of the Janet Jackson numbers and Kevin.

I would say Madonna should be Kurt, but knowing these idiots he won't be singing it. antifana
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/23/2013, 5:15 am

I don't know much about Miley Cyrus, but I do know the song.  Only because it was done on Jimmy Fallon with Miley Cyrus/The Roots performing it acapella.  Even though the lyrics are atrocious; the video/singing is pretty awesome:

Last edited by bayth on 10/23/2013, 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/23/2013, 6:02 am

Well... we wanted a storyline for Kurt. We get him being jealous of Rachel and Santana, because of course Kurt isn't going to be allowed to have any successes of his own. What he gets has to be shared with them.

Lesson to me... be careful what we wish for.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/23/2013, 6:15 am

valkeakuulas wrote:+Blaine is doing his face again and Chord's hair is now so long he needs a ponytail! Glee is beginning to look like a budget cruiseliners or holiday destinations live show, with bad styling and lots of naked girls...sorry, boys.
More like a Rosie O'Donnell cruise. Laughing 

coxfire wrote:At least Kevin was spared of looking like a total moron in the first one. I know it's only because Ryan must not get a boner each time he thinks of Kevin shirtless, contrary to the others, since, you know, this jerk probably considers him not "hot" enough, unlike his precious "Teenage Dream" Blarren. And no, I personnaly don't think Kevin isn't as good looking as any of the others, but Ryan? Bleh
I think the reason why Kevin can't go shirtless is more because Artie is in a wheelchair, which, when you think of it, is even worse of a reason. :angry: 

I absolutely HATE it that they don't want the wheelchair kid to go shirtless (or the real gay kid for that matter). It's not like Kevin has a bad body (nor Chris).

Jellyrolls wrote:I was just about to post it.  It is the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life.  

Spoiler:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 38 Wellyoulooklikeshit-Carson_zpsda4ff47d
I'm glad I didn't see that one before going to bed last night. Dear Lord. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 38 Smile235

Blaine in a jungle book loin cloth but also with his usual gel helmet doesn't really compute either. blinkk 

ColferInspired wrote:I saw Blaine in his GaGa outfit and looks like a hideous drag queen. Razz 

Kurt looked cute when he dressed up in his.
What a difference with 'Bad Romance' this is. Just look at that performance and episode again (with Rachel's stuffed animals falling off her costume, Kurt's high heels, Tina's balls, Finn's red shower curtain, etc) and see how deep Glee has sunken. Evil or Very Mad 

Jeesh, I hope the ratings tank to an all time low for 5x04, sorry Adam Lambert.

sheny wrote:
Meanwhile, feeling overshadowed by Rachel and Santana’s recent successes, Kurt decides his best shot at achieving mainstream fame is by starting his own band, so he asks Rachel, Santana, and her new girlfriend, Dani, to join. While everyone is blown away by the audition of an overly bold singer who calls himself Starchild, Kurt balks at asking him to join the group, worried he’ll be overshadowed by the dazzling performer.
I don't understand why is he inviting Rachel and Santana to join if he feels overshadowed by them too.
^This.
Plus watch exactly happening what Kurt is afraid of: all of the others overshadowing him: Starchild, Dani, Rachel and Santana.
Isn't it ironic that the storyline designed for Kurt to shine for once is the vehicle used to make the guest stars shine instead? brikwol 

Not so thrilled about the hidden meta about Kurt (insert: his fans) wanting "mainstream fame" either. dryy 

ColferInspired wrote:If Adam L is in this episode and as he sings with Queen at gigs on occasion, you would think it would go to him but I am betting it will be a Blam duet or it will go to Blarren. dryy

I want Naya to do one of the Janet Jackson numbers and Kevin.

I would say Madonna should be Kurt, but knowing these idiots he won't be singing it. antifana
Yes on all of this.
The moment I saw 'You're My Best Friend' I thought about Blam. No me gusta. nowee

The Madonna songs should go to Kurt, as they are making a big point of him being (afraid of being) overshadowed by the others, and it's his band after all, plus Adam Lambert already sang his first solo.
I'd settle for a Adam/Chris duet too, but perhaps this will be one of the promised Adam/Demi Lovato duets. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 38 Ab-sigh

Glee = no expectations, because they will stomp on your heart and break it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking at the song spoilers, and seeing the old time classics, could this finally be Nationals, even graduation?
The 'Nasty/Rhythm Nation' mash-up, 'You're My Best Friend' and 'We Can't Stop' sound like Nationals material to me (thinking with my professional cap on).
And 'Don't You Forget About Me' could be the end song after graduation. pijano
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/23/2013, 6:35 am

Glorfindel wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:I saw Blaine in his GaGa outfit and looks like a hideous drag queen. Razz 

Kurt looked cute when he dressed up in his.
What a difference with 'Bad Romance' this is. Just look at that performance and episode again (with Rachel's stuffed animals falling off her costume, Kurt's high heels, Tina's balls, Finn's red shower curtain, etc) and see how deep Glee has sunken. Evil or Very Mad 

Jeesh, I hope the ratings tank to an all time low for 5x04, sorry Adam Lambert.
If it happens I'm sure all Nooblam fans will blame Kurt and his storyline for the low ratings.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/23/2013, 6:42 am

^Right?!

And if the ratings are a bit higher than expected because of Adam Lambert being in it, they will say it's due to the Lima Gaga/Katy storyline.

beam
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/23/2013, 6:44 am

I wonder next week if they will release the songs for this episode?

I am so dreading "Applause".

Nothing will ever top "Bad Romance" in singers or performance as a GaGa performance.

I feel this is going to be a right mess.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/23/2013, 6:47 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Right?!

And if the ratings are a bit higher than expected because of Adam Lambert being in it, they will say it's due to the Lima Gaga/Katy storyline.

beam
The thing is more and more reviewers are complaining about the McKinley side and praising the New York side.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/23/2013, 7:01 am

Take this with a grain of salt but someone who is not GoBr just spoiled that "Into the Groove" is Kurt and Starchild and possibly a third person.

The source is Gleekto tumblr and came out before the spoilers for 7 came out on GoBr tumblr.

So, maybe this is true. saispa
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/23/2013, 7:30 am

There is speculation that this is were Kurt and Starchild's storyline begins as this song is them doing battle.

But until then just take this as speculation and nothing else.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/23/2013, 7:37 am

Of course Queen will go to Blaine/Blam.

When I think back of how flat/bland/uninspired "Don't stop me now sounded", it pains my ears in advance. I was appalled by the level of hypocrisy from critics (and stans) telling his performance was good. Clad him in leather and have him wriggle around the piano wasn't enough to cover how subpar he was (but hey, according to RIB, Kurt is the one hiding behind bells & props...pffff)

Neither Darren nor Chord have the "power" and range Freddie had. Last year, on We Will Rock You, Kevin was the only one that had the adaquate edge in his voice to properly carry the tune, the other guys paled terribly in comparison, you'd think that RIB would have decent ears to not give Darren any Queen song, but apparently not.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/23/2013, 7:38 am

ColferInspired wrote:Take this with a grain of salt but someone who is not GoBr just spoiled that "Into the Groove" is Kurt and Starchild and possibly a third person.

The source is Gleekto tumblr and came out before the spoilers for 7 came out on GoBr tumblr.

Hmm, interesting. Would be nice if true. neutre 

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 38 Bth_Smiley06Noooooo, I refuse to get excited for Kurt again. It will not end well.
Help me!
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/23/2013, 7:40 am

coxfire wrote:Neither Darren nor Chord have the "power" and range Freddie had. Last year, on We Will Rock You, Kevin was the only one that had the adaquate edge in his voice to properly carry the tune, the other guys paled terribly in comparison, you'd think that RIB would have decent ears to not give Darren any Queen song, but apparently not.
I don't think RIB rely on their ears when it comes to Darren and Chord, more on other.....uhm......body parts. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/23/2013, 7:42 am

Queen is sacred - enough said. I am not even sure I want Chris to cover them.

I really hope the rumor about the battle is true. I also hope it is a duet and not a third party joins in. That would never happen with any other character while doing a battle.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 10/23/2013, 7:49 am

Glorfindel wrote:
I absolutely HATE it that they don't want the wheelchair kid to go shirtless (or the real gay kid for that matter). It's not like Kevin has a bad body (nor Chris).
:
Yeah that's why he's not allowed to take of his shirt. We have to believe tnat he's this littly nerdy kid in a wheelchair without abs.

ColferInspired wrote:Take this with a grain of salt but someone who is not GoBr just spoiled that "Into the Groove" is Kurt and Starchild and possibly a third person.

Calling it allready. That other person is Blaine Anderson. Adam and Kurt are swaying in the background. Maybe they can make out or something.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/23/2013, 7:51 am

so, you have an episode called "puppet master" and you DON'T put metallica's "master of puppets" in. does glee WANT me to stop watching all together ?

(butt hurt metallica fan crycry )

i'm gonna wait and see this whole kurt plotline to develop. because the show has attempted to do one with kurt and blaine in early season 3 and they chickened out epically because they didn't want to mess with their klaine. pussies. dryy

they have been skating around the issue of kurt's talent and potential success compered to others since the start of the show but haven't had the balls to confront it head on.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/23/2013, 8:52 am

sjonnepon wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
:
Yeah that's why he's not allowed to take of his shirt. We have to believe tnat he's this littly nerdy kid in a wheelchair without abs.

Calling it allready. That other person is Blaine Anderson. Adam and Kurt are swaying in the background. Maybe they can make out or something.
By all accounts it's Dani. This is for the New York side.

Blaine will be back in Lima.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/23/2013, 8:58 am

^My bet is on Rachel, as she also butted in when Kurt and SJP were having a song. dryy 

tanita_mors wrote:so, you have an episode called "puppet master" and you DON'T put metallica's "master of puppets" in. does glee WANT me to stop watching all together ?

Ha, I'm so old. All I could think of was Puppet on a String from Sandie Shaw. Razz unsure

i'm gonna wait and see this whole kurt plotline to develop. because the show has attempted to do one with kurt and blaine in early season 3 and they chickened out epically because they didn't want to mess with their klaine. pussies. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 38 357632081

they have been skating around the issue of kurt's talent and potential success compered to others since the start of the show but haven't had the balls to confront it head on.
Ugh, don't remind me of WSS. :angry:

I'm a bit worried about the Adam Lambert fans. I don't want another fandom tearing down Chris's vocals like the infamous Hummelberry duet wars. Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/23/2013, 9:01 am

Glorfindel wrote:^My bet is on Rachel, as she also butted in when Kurt and SJP were having a song. dryy 

tanita_mors wrote:so, you have an episode called "puppet master" and you DON'T put metallica's "master of puppets" in. does glee WANT me to stop watching all together ?

Ha, I'm so old. All I could think of was Puppet on a String from Sandie Shaw. Razz unsure
Well, like I said grain of salt but the person is playing the guitar.

But several are saying Dani, but I'll wait until there is a proper source before getting excited.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 10/23/2013, 9:08 am

ColferInspired wrote:
sjonnepon wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
:

By all accounts it's Dani. This is for the New York side.

Blaine will be back in Lima.
that won't stop him
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/23/2013, 9:18 am

ColferInspired wrote:Well, like I said grain of salt but the person is playing the guitar.

But several are saying Dani, but I'll wait until there is a proper source before getting excited.
Only Dani was playing the guitar in the band pics we got, so it'll probably be her. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/23/2013, 9:25 am

Glorfindel wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Well, like I said grain of salt but the person is playing the guitar.

Only Dani was playing the guitar in the band pics we got, so it'll probably be her. dryy
Kurt, Starchild and Dani would be okay, if it's true.

I so hope it is a battle between Kurt and Starchild with this song.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/23/2013, 9:25 am

I really have to state that I am not at all happy with these spoilers. First of all, why the hell is Rachel involved with Kurt's band? Isn't she supposed to be busy with Funny Girl? Last time I checked, rehersals for lead players in major Broadway productions were a full time gig. Why she would become involved with a band that she cannot devote time to makes absolutely no sense at all. And just once, can we get a storyline for Kurt that's actually about Kurt and Kurt alone? Rachel gets her storylines that are all about her, as does Santana. But Kurt has had to share everything the past season. Vogue became less about him that being a means to give Rachel her makeover and Santana some life direction.

Second, I can get why Kurt feels like he's running in place while Rachel and Santana are speeding ahead. It's entirely normal and human to be jealous of their opportunities. And it's not as if the writers had bothered to give him anything to do that is condusive to his storyline beyond getting him engaged to Blaine since the season began. But seriously, this is a guy who not only scored a Vogue internship, but is a student at the top theatrical school in the country? That's hardly standing in place - that's getting prepared for his future career. His prospects can't be compared to Rachel's since the show is insisting upon showing her career in fast foward. And what he's doing cannot be compared to Santana - she did a commerical. It could lead to bigger things, or she could be the next "Where's the beef?" lady. Really would like someone to speak to Kurt rationally and tell him not to be in such a rush, that he's working towards his goals and doing it in a smart way. That he's 19 and not even in NY for a whole year so not immediately getting his big break at this instant doesn't mean that he's got limited potential.

And third... seriously show? Kurt is worried about his prospects as a "mainstream" performer. Of course it's the male gay character that has to worry about that, because as we all know that it's absolutely impossible for gay male performers to become marketable mainstream stars. badday(Apparently no one sent the memo to Chris, Matt Bomer, David Hyde Pierce, Neil Patrick Harris, etc.)
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next