Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

+28
MoviesAreLife
Piciollina
sjonnepon
angelnessa
Georgette888
valkeakuulas
Delight
M&M
Divalicious
Ireth
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
coxfire
Lottie2303
sheny
opals
arina
fantastica
bayth
AnneNeville
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
brisallie
tanita_mors
Buenos
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Glorfindel 10/8/2013, 9:12 am

audioclips 5.03:

Last edited by Glorfindel on 10/8/2013, 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Glorfindel 10/8/2013, 9:26 am

Spoiler:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/8/2013, 9:31 am

Spoiler:
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/8/2013, 9:45 am

Glorfindel wrote:
audioclips 5.03:
Am seriously a glutton for punishment because I couldn't help from listening to all the clips.

Spoiler:
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/8/2013, 9:54 am

Spoiler:
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/8/2013, 10:05 am

Spoiler:
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/8/2013, 10:14 am

I completely agree with you, Wendy.

I caved too and listened to all the audioclips.

Spoiler:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/8/2013, 10:17 am

Spoiler:
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/8/2013, 10:22 am

Spoiler:
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/8/2013, 10:29 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Glorfindel on 10/8/2013, 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/8/2013, 10:30 am

Spoiler:
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/8/2013, 10:42 am

Spoiler:
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 10/8/2013, 10:59 am

I'm going to see this episode
Spoiler:
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 10/8/2013, 11:45 am

Spoiler:
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/8/2013, 12:11 pm

coxfire wrote:Thinking about it, I thought I read Glee wanted to do "twerking", no (or do I make that up?), and if I recall well, I heard about Miley Cyrus twerking with Robin Thicke at some event this summer, so, are the morons in charge going to subject us to some reenactment of that crap?
blinkk You didn't see the VMAS? That performance was everywhere, even on tv news, it was such a fuss. I don't get how are they going to "recreate" that, because the performance was considered so offensive that is even hard to find it on youtube. I already see parents complaining to Fox.

As regards the tribute episode, usually I'm someone who I'm eager for know in advance what is going to happen, but this time I want to be surprised. I know that probably I'll be sobbing since the moment is announced "Finn is dead", but I want it to be a raw emotion. Having said that, let see if I don't fall in the temptation.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/8/2013, 12:34 pm

brisallie wrote:blinkk You didn't see the VMAS? That performance was everywhere, even on tv news, it was such a fuss. .

No. I don't watch TV (only stream TV shows I like or I'm recommended to watch, and even if I watched, I'm not sure it was braodcasted in France), and my musical style is so far remote from anything Miley Cyrus-like that I don't even bother her (and to be completely honest, I sometimes watch in mute or FF some Glee songs when I know I'll HATE them). And I used to watch some movies awards back in the time when I still liked the music they were awarding (which takes us back to 1996 to 2001/2...) but certainly not anymore
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/8/2013, 12:42 pm

I know this is probably a dumb question, but why are posts put behind spoiler bars in the spoiler thread?
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/8/2013, 12:43 pm

Piciollina wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:My take on watching versus not watching?  I still enjoy watching Chris on the show, even though I don't like what they have done Kurt, and I don't like that he is once again attached to an actor who can't keep up with him.  So, I will continue to watch to see Chris and support him on the show.  

Hollywood is a tough place, and though I believe that we will see more of Chris in the future, I also realize it's not a guarantee that we will see him, or how often we will see him after Glee.  So I'm going to watch and enjoy. I'm not going to let crappy writing or Blarren keep me from enjoying the precious few minutes of Chris I get on my TV 22 times a year (if he is in every episode).  

I will watch the rest of the NY stuff as well, because I also enjoy watching Lea, and to a lesser extent Naya.  

And I'll probably continue to watch the McKinley crap only to review it for this forum (what I do for you people Wink Or if it gets too be too much, I'll take bathroom breaks and wash the dinner dishes while they are on, or vacuum while Blarren is singing.  Wink
Yep, this is me banzai 
I wish I still enjoyed Kurt, but when I watched the NYC edit of 5x2, I even thought that Chris looked kind of checked out (like in his dialogue before "Get Back" where he seemed to be waggling his head a lot, which struck me as off). I fully acknowledge that that is probably me projecting, but when it's gotten that bad, then I don't think I can watch anymore. And it ticks me off still, since I really liked the show for a while, and I identify so much with Kurt.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/8/2013, 12:44 pm

bayth wrote:I know this is probably a dumb question, but why are posts put behind spoiler bars in the spoiler thread?
Some people don't want to read about 5x3, so the spoiler bars are a courtesy for them. That's the only episode that gets them in the spoiler thread.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/8/2013, 12:45 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:And just to add to my post on the previous page, I know a lot of Chris fans want him to be free of Glee because they are wasting his talent, and while I agree that they are wasting his talent, I have no problem him staying on board for the paycheck.  He's making decent money (if he's making in the $75,000 per episode range like Lea, that's $1,650,000), and that is going to allow him to be able to support himself between jobs, and also fund his other projects.  He'd be crazy to give that up.  You just don't turn down a steady paycheck in Hollywood because you don't know where your next one will come from or how long it will last. Though Chris seems to be well respected in Hollywood, I'm not so sure that he has the name recognition that he doesn't have to be worried about what his next opportunity is (and honestly, I think his next opportunity that is not self-generated is going to be the real tell about where his career will go).  

I think a lot of the people who I hear saying they want Chris free from Glee really just want him off the show so they can be free of Glee.  
Agree with your last line (and with your point--Hollywood is a tough place). As long as Chris is content to be on Glee, I hope it continues for him.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/8/2013, 12:47 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
I do believe working with him is a real nightmare. Having a small Stalin running the show, never knowing when he's going to throw you to the wolves. Even a "big" episode like the next one doesn't reign in his tongue. And we have all these spoilers and ads pushed about The Quarterback when nothing disrespectful was supposed to happen. Someone's scared about the ratings.
Let's be real, they were never going to be "respectful" about 5x3. Never. I'm working so hard not to say anything about my concerns and doubts about that episode, since I know that some people don't want any critiques about how it's being handled.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/8/2013, 12:49 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Another recycled storyline. Rolling Eyes 

Remember the uproar with "Toxic", well they are doing a scene with the school board and towns people, parents in episode 5.

Let me guess they do twerking for a performance at assembly. dryy
OMG, you're probably right. Except it'll be Blaine doing "Blurred Lines."

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/8/2013, 12:51 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
fantastica wrote:He is telling the truth but it's not a duet. Its a quartet. We already knew.
Maybe there is also a duet in the episode. I girl can dream. Pretty please :( 
After seeing the song list for the next episodes, I'm not so excited. Yes, I hope Kurt gets a good song. I'd love him to sing something like Piano Man, which always makes me cry, when he's closing up the diner.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/8/2013, 12:54 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:^ It is basically a song condemning rape culture and objectifying woman. It has a disgusting video, a parody with swapped genders got banned on YT because of the objectification of males (no kidding), and got banned in several night clubs in the UK. It has started a big controversy and by Glee using it, they most surely make a very misogynistic statement. It is plain disgusting and stupid they use this song.
Except instead of "condemning" rape culture, it glorifies it. It says that women don't mean "No" when they say no. That there are 'blurred lines' about consent, and that the singer "knows you want it" even if you say you don't.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/8/2013, 1:03 pm

AnneNeville wrote:Let's be real, they were never going to be "respectful" about 5x3. Never. I'm working so hard not to say anything about my concerns and doubts about that episode, since I know that some people don't want any critiques about how it's being handled.

Feel free to PM me. I am also holding back some thoughts that will not be welcomed.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum