Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

+28
MoviesAreLife
Piciollina
sjonnepon
angelnessa
Georgette888
valkeakuulas
Delight
M&M
Divalicious
Ireth
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
coxfire
Lottie2303
sheny
opals
arina
fantastica
bayth
AnneNeville
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
brisallie
tanita_mors
Buenos
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 36 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Lottie2303 10/22/2013, 1:57 am

Georgette888 wrote:He really doesn't look bored, IMO. He just looks playful in one and serene in the other to me. I think they wanted something calmer from him than previous years to show the more mature, 'adult Kurt'. And I will be honest, I get irritated when Chris fans say that he looks bored, disinterested, pissed off or whatever in shoots and scenes on the show. It really makes him sound unprofessional and, if there is one thing Chris is not, it is that. He will remain, whatever he feels about Glee (and since he isn't stupid I'm sure he has reservations about the way the show is written now), professional to the last frame.
Okay be irritated at me, it is still my impression and I find those pictures odd. I found them strange looking since a while, but never came around to mention it for various reasons. Last time I checked this was a discussion board and I should be allowed to mention anything negative as long as I am not insulting Chris. I also clearly said he still looks good and apparently I am the only one who has some problems with the pictures. So he obviously remained professional.  But I as a Chris fan find his facial expression very, very strange and emotionally detached.

BTW, your opinion matters just as much as mine. I totally disagree he looks playful in any of those pictures above (he does in the other shots). It is actually the very last adjective I'd use. But I will never come running around telling you that you are "a bad Chris fan" just because I disagree. What are we, Kindergarten students?!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 36 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Buenos 10/22/2013, 2:12 am

Ok a side vent here:

When the hell is Chris going to do another fashion photo shoot? Hasn't it been like 9 or 10 months since the last one? Shocked 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 10/22/2013, 2:43 am

Lottie, I never said you were a bad fan and never said you couldn't voice your opinion. Finding any opinion irritating does not mean it isn't 'allowed' in my world. Good lord, haven't we all been irritated by all sorts at times... like you were by my post. But because it is a discussion board I cannot see what is wrong with expressing it. At other times, I agree with you.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/22/2013, 2:52 am

Georgette888 wrote:Lottie, I never said you were a bad fan and never said you couldn't voice your opinion. Finding any opinion irritating does not mean it isn't 'allowed' in my world. Good lord, haven't we all been irritated by all sorts at times... like you were by my post. But because it is a discussion board I cannot see what is wrong with expressing it. At other times, I agree with you.
I'll send you a quick PM and leave it out of this discussion.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/22/2013, 2:58 am

Actually, looking at the pictures again I think I figured out the problem. He looks very, very tired. Maybe it was the last shot of him from that day? I mean, we got some amazing other pictures from the same day. So him being unprofessional is not the problem. Exhaustion is hard to cover up, so that would explain the pictures to me.

@buenos: agreed about needing a new photoshot!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/22/2013, 3:03 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Actually, looking at the pictures again I think I figured out the problem. He looks very, very tired. Maybe it was the last shot of him from that day? I mean, we got some amazing other pictures from the same day. So him being unprofessional is not the problem. Exhaustion is hard to cover up, so that would explain the pictures to me.

@buenos: agreed about needing a new photoshot!
I thought he looked tired, there isn't that spark you usually see.

But he looks hot. ded
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/22/2013, 3:05 am

^ Thank you! Exactly! I was considering to let my eyes checked ptdr 

But agreed, he looks mighty fine! I love the outfit he is wearing.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/22/2013, 3:13 am

Sigh, he looks OK, I just wish he was wearing a little less clothing.

Like maybe no shirt.
phr34r 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/22/2013, 3:26 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 36 Tumblr_mv1t8npqmo1r4gxc3o1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/22/2013, 3:35 am

^ Antarctica is supposed to be really beautiful this time of the year. They should totally go there.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/22/2013, 3:57 am

Lottie2303 wrote:^ Antarctica is supposed to be really beautiful this time of the year. They should totally go there.
And never ever come back. Twisted Evil
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/22/2013, 4:01 am

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 36 Tumblr_mv1t8npqmo1r4gxc3o1_500
Sleep Who cares about Blam and their stupid road trip Keck? Looking at the comments on Tumblr nobody.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/22/2013, 4:17 am

sheny wrote:
Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 36 Tumblr_mv1t8npqmo1r4gxc3o1_500
Sleep Who cares about Blam and their stupid road trip Keck? Looking at the comments on Tumblr nobody.
I just tweeted him just so they get lost for rest of Season. Razz
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/22/2013, 4:32 am

ColferInspired wrote:
sheny wrote:
I just tweeted him just so they get lost for rest of Season. Razz
Is this spoiler for episode 6 or 7? I don't think I will handle two Blah heavy episodes in a row very well.

If I wasn't so irritated with Glee I would laugh at their idiocy. Is this how they plan to attract viewers by releasing spoilers only about the most hated character and pairing (Blaine and Blam) and absolutely nothing about the other 20 characters. The person responsible for Glee's marketing strategies should eat his diploma if he has one of those of course.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/22/2013, 4:40 am

It's most likely Episode 6 which has pretty much been spoiled as Blam in NY.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/22/2013, 4:49 am

Buenos wrote:It's most likely Episode 6 which has pretty much been spoiled as Blam in NY.

By his last tweet nobody cares except for one who thinks she speaks for the entire fandom. Rolling Eyes
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/22/2013, 5:05 am

I wonder how many years after Glee ends RM will realize that nobody cared about his precious Blam. How long will it take him to understand that his idea of making it a controversial friendship everybody talks about and looks up to failed catastrophically? Building a friendship on offensive effemiphobic comments, double standards and stupid storylines that make the characters look like egocentric pricks is not the best way to create something positive people will like. The fact that there hasn't been even one article about that pairing in the media shows exactly how non controversial and unpopular it is. When Darren does interviews the interviewers don't asks him about Sam (they probably don't know what Blam means), most don't even ask him about his own character they ask him about Kurt and Klaine because no matter how many storylines, friends or success they give Blaine, for most people he will always be just the guy they created to be Kurt Hummel's boyfriend.

Last edited by sheny on 10/22/2013, 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/22/2013, 5:10 am

sheny wrote:I wonder how many years after Glee ends RM will realize that nobody cared about his precious Blam. How long will it take him to understand that his idea of making Blam a controversial friendship everybody talks about and looks up to failed catastrophically? Building a friendship on offensive effemiphobic comments, double standards and stupid storylines that make the characters look like egocentric pricks is not the best way to create something positive people will like. The fact that there hasn't been even one article about that pairing in the media shows exactly how non controversial and unpopular it is. When Darren does interviews the reporters don't asks him about Sam (they probably don't know what Blam means), they most don't even ask him about his own character they ask him about Kurt and Klaine because no matter how many storylines, friends or success they give Blaine, for most people he will always be just the guy they created to be Kurt's boyfriend.
You are 100% accurate. rooots

I thought I would have some fun with Keck and tell him want others think as well.

If this was Kurt, Rachel and Santana, then there would be interest.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/22/2013, 5:17 am

Hour-fucking-ray, more Blamshit thrown in our faces. More Blam loving themselves and finding each other awsome, I can't wait to not watch this episode.

And when I read some saying that tehy are fed up with Kurt and Rachel declaring themselves awsome in New York, I wonder how they can't see that Blam is 10 times worse.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/22/2013, 5:20 am

coxfire wrote:
Hour-fucking-ray, more Blamshit thrown in our faces. More Blam loving themselves and finding each other awsome, I can't wait to not watch this episode.

And when I read some saying that tehy are fed up with Kurt and Rachel declaring themselves awsome in New York, I wonder how they can't see that Blam is 10 times worse.
They do, and Keck knows it. Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/22/2013, 6:01 am

I am shocked they ignore all criticism from S4 and just happily continue with the Blam/Blarren nonsense. On a positive note, no one can deny those two factors are highly responsible for the decline of Glee. Blarren/Blam/Newbies are legitimately killing Glee and no one seems to care and they even get more time and SL's blinkk 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/22/2013, 6:05 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I am shocked they ignore all criticism from S4 and just happily continue with the Blam/Blarren nonsense. On a positive note, no one can deny those two factors are highly responsible for the decline of Glee. Blarren/Blam/Newbies are legitimately killing Glee and no one seems to care and they even get more time and SL's blinkk 
It just does not make any sense. blinkk
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/22/2013, 6:35 am

RIB are probably delusional again, that they believe fans only like NYC because it is a new setting and he can add any other character and we'd love it. That is has nothing to do with Lea's, Chris' and Naya's acting and talent.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/22/2013, 8:12 am

ColferInspired wrote:It just does not make any sense. blinkk
I think it all comes down to BTS shenanigans, like preferences of TPTB and the ones sucking up to them (or not). dryy 

I really doubt many of the people responsible for Glee still care about what actually gets put in the show anymore.
Fox seems to have given up and are probably just counting their losses and being content with the few viewers NooBlam (thanks @fireangel from TWoP for this term) can still rake in, too chicken to drop McKinley altogether.

And RIB just don't give a fart about Glee anymore.
One part of me thinks that, as long as they still are connected in name to the show while being busy with other things, all they care about anymore is having the guys they salivate over on screen all the time (Blam, Jake and Ryder), preferably shirtless or in shorts (although they carefully avoid showing Darren's beer belly, lol).
Another part of me thinks that RIB are as fed up with having to push Blam as we are, and make them and their storylines awful just to spite Fox. (If it's Fox that wants Darren and Chord up front because they want to appeal to the 12-year old audience, and don't want a real gay actor be their leading man) But I think that would be giving them too much credit.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/22/2013, 10:49 am

It's all a moot point. FOX renewed them for 2 years. I don't think it's FOX pushing Blam so much because it seems they are pretty hands off when it comes to the day to day of Glee.

Meanwhile I am going to enjoy all the Kurt/Chris I get now from here until the series end. Once the series ends no more Kurt and who knows if I will ever get Chris on my screen on a regular basis for a long time, if ever?

I'm looking forward to any interaction between Kurt and Santana/Rachel.

With Mike O'Malleys sitcom already cancelled I hope we get Burt visiting Kurt in NY.

I'm assuming for now Glee is pretty much filming nonstop until the XMAS break.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next