Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

+28
crazypumpkin
Vir Cotto
bayth
Divalicious
M&M
ColdFlame96
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
ladydianab
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
arina
SippyCupofLuv
Glorfindel
Georgette888
Kurt Hummel
ColferInspired
Lottie2303
fantastica
brisallie
Ranwing
AnneNeville
coxfire
Buenos
sheny
32 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  angelnessa 9/25/2013, 10:24 pm

Buenos wrote:The thing about Glee is careful what you wish for.  Shocked 

Sometimes the show "compensates" in a way that is far worse than the original problem.

Ain't it the truth. After season one I wished a boyfriend for Kurt. Now look where we are Rolling Eyes 
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/25/2013, 10:30 pm

Buenos wrote:The thing about Glee is careful what you wish for.  Shocked 

Sometimes the show "compensates" in a way that is far worse than the original problem.

Good point. I do not know what would be worst if Adam returns to Glee. Kurt cheats on Blaine with Adam and Kurt and Chris gets ton of hate by characters and fans or if they turn Adam into a Blaine can do no wrong stan .Doubt the 2nd one would happen at all, although I always doubted they would Turn Tina into a Blaine can do no wrong stan and they did.Mad 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/25/2013, 10:37 pm

angelnessa wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
ladydianab wrote:I think that it would be great if the cheater would be Kurt this time. If he got back together with Blaine, had Blaine sign the no cheat form that is found on Oprah's website then go merrily along then... BOOM! Adam is back in the picture and Kurt has a decision to make. He decides it is just a one time hookup and the whole cheating story evolves again. It would save the writers some time, change the names, add some more drama, let Blah, throw in some horrible weepy sounds..

Just a thought. although it would be cool to let Kurt be the one torn between two loves, and then the cheater. He would make a great bad boy.
If that happened the fandom would turn on him, double standards a plenty. :angry:

The K(B)lainers would crucify Kurt, the hate would be so intense.

Chris would get more abuse as they will once again blame him, accuse him of wanting this, that it was all his idea, like he has some control over the show and writers. dryy

Kurt will be punished and pay dearly as Blaine didn't. They will have his friends turn on him and pour all their pity onto poor widdle Blainers, and we would get endless Blaine point of view while Kurt got almost nothing when he was cheated on. :angry:
So this is probably what will happen, because we're Kurtsies and this is Glee. You want Adam back, we'll give you Adam back. Kurt cheats with him in a moment of temptation, and then gets absolutely crucified by the show, the fans, and both the gay and entertainment media, while Chris takes shit from those who can't separate real life from fantasy. They'll make us sorry for ever wanting Adam back. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if something like this happens.
I have a feeling this is what could happen. :angry:

Then Kurt will get so much hate, they will use it as a reason to limit Chris's screentime even more. :angry:

Chris's other fanbases is from how SBL and the TLOS series has done, I would think are now even bigger than his Glee one, or is gradually getting bigger.

The fact is a lot of these people found Chris through these projects not Glee.

I remember months back some guy was in the Chris Colfer tag that was going to watch SBL for his wedding anniversary with his wife as they heard it was a good movie. They didn't even know who Chris was. There have been many stories like this since it's release.

A lot of these people probably will never watch Glee or never have.

Chris has the talent and can write and produce products that people full in love with and that sells.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/26/2013, 1:00 am

Klaine spoilers for 5.01:
I know I don’t normally post spoilers myself, but I wouldn’t be posting these if I didn’t 1000% trust the source who gave me them, and I did talk with them extensively to try to verify the information.

• Kurt and Blaine talk about getting back together at their picnic. The audio clip that was released is part of this conversation, but there is more to it from both of them.

• Kurt also talks about Adam at the picnic, though not by name.

• Blaine is the one who planned the duet and marching band, though Kurt starts it off.

• Kurt has a scene with Burt in which Kurt talks about his feelings towards Blaine.

• The picnic/duet scene and AYNIL are Kurt and Blaine’s only scenes together.

• And because I know people will wonder, I have no idea whether or not they kiss after the proposal. That was not something my source could say.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/26/2013, 1:13 am

I am recording the episode on my DVR ,but will wait until I read comments about this episode here before I watch. I am at least 90% sure I will delete the episode without watching base on spoilers.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 9/26/2013, 2:09 am

Nothing like resolving Blaine's cheating and jumping to an engagement in two scenes. Rolling Eyes 
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/26/2013, 2:17 am

opals wrote:Nothing like resolving Blaine's cheating and jumping to an engagement in two scenes. Rolling Eyes 
Agree, this is the main reasons I  doubt I will be watching tomorrow/tonight's episode at all. I doubt I will even be watching the Kurt scenes. If they do get engaged , I am done with Glee  with the exception  for the tribute  episode.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/26/2013, 2:26 am

opals wrote:Nothing like resolving Blaine's cheating and jumping to an engagement in two scenes. Rolling Eyes 
TBH I'm surprised we even got a mention of the cheating.

What bugs me is that even in Lima, Kurt's screen time is apparently limited, he gets 2 scenes with Blaine and I suspect a front ended scene with Burt before the ending AYNIL with Blaine and the proposal. So we can have endless drivel about the Noobs and their drive towards Nationals yet again.

IF "Klaine" is so important to RIB wouldn't Kurt in multiple scenes with Blaine be essential, but of course not, it has to be Blam , Blina and propping McKinley at every turn. Yet all they promote in the promos is this much vaunted "proposal."

For the life of me, despite appearing in two songs in episode 2, there have been ZERO spoiler photos of Kurt in Episode 5.02, much less any SL narration or even mention in the synopsis. He is the only regular character of which there no photos for Episode 2. Hell we even have photos of Demi Lavato and the new mean Cheerio, but none of Kurt.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/26/2013, 2:59 am

They used Klaine to promote the first episode just like in the S4 finale and at the end the boys get only two scenes together which involve hundreds of other people. Blam had like 20 private conversations last season, in one of them they were even half naked in the locker room but when the scene involves two gay boys leaving them to talk alone is out of the question. These double standards make me hate everything about the Klaine reunion even more. 
I can't believe there are Klainers who can like Blam and find the offensive jokes Sam makes about Blaine hilarious. Hummiliating your supposed best friend in front of some old lady you just met is not funny. They are allowed to spend so much time together, hug in every episode, sing numerous duets and act like a couple more than Kurt and Blaine ever were while their OTP gets crumbs but they still not bothered at all and want Blam to move to NYC and live together. beam How can they be so blind and not realize how bad, offensive and damaging both Blam and Blina are for their beloved Blaine?

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/26/2013, 3:42 am

sheny wrote:They used Klaine to promote the first episode just like in the S4 finale and at the end the boys get only two scenes together which involve hundreds of other people. Blam had like 20 private conversations last season, in one of them they were even half naked in the locker room but when the scene involves two gay boys leaving them to talk alone is out of the question. These double standards make me hate everything about the Klaine reunion even more. 
Which is why I'm just hoping Kurt gets back to NY by the end of Episode 5.01. At least I can pretend the lack of screen time is due to Kurt being in the sidelined neglected NY narrative, I hate seeing him in Lima and marginalized as an individual character because the writers would rather write the upteenth sophomoric choir room scene. In Lima it seems Kurt just serves Blaine's Klaine SL and nothing else.

AT least in NY he has scenes in the loft with Rachel and Santana.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/26/2013, 4:13 am

sheny wrote:

Klaine spoilers for 5.01:
I know I don’t normally post spoilers myself, but I wouldn’t be posting these if I didn’t 1000% trust the source who gave me them, and I did talk with them extensively to try to verify the information.

• Kurt and Blaine talk about getting back together at their picnic. The audio clip that was released is part of this conversation, but there is more to it from both of them.

• Kurt also talks about Adam at the picnic, though not by name.

• Blaine is the one who planned the duet and marching band, though Kurt starts it off.

• Kurt has a scene with Burt in which Kurt talks about his feelings towards Blaine.

• The picnic/duet scene and AYNIL are Kurt and Blaine’s only scenes together.

• And because I know people will wonder, I have no idea whether or not they kiss after the proposal. That was not something my source could say.
[*]

So basically the heavy, in-depth scene dealing with feelings and Kurt's reaction is to Burt?! I predict they finally realized that Darren cannot carry such scenes, and rather give it to Mike. Nonetheless, I suspect and expect total character assassination at the finest in order to make Klaine work again. I really cannot believe how happily FOX/RIB dismiss two of their most beloved characters, just to prop one actor.

I remain firm, in case Kurt agrees and he is shown being happy, this is it for Kurt for me. This is not the character I fell in love with. My only tiny hope I have left, Chris will refuse to this bullshit and add some of his acting to show Kurt really isn't exactly happy about the engagement.

In regards to E5x03
Spoiler:

Last edited by Lottie2303 on 9/26/2013, 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/26/2013, 4:16 am

Buenos wrote:TBH I'm surprised we even got a mention of the cheating.

What bugs me is  that even in  Lima, Kurt's screen time is apparently limited, he gets 2 scenes with Blaine and I suspect a front ended scene with Burt before the ending AYNIL with Blaine and the proposal.    So we can have endless drivel about the Noobs and their drive towards Nationals yet again.  

IF  "Klaine" is so important to RIB wouldn't Kurt in multiple scenes with Blaine be essential, but of course not, it has to be  Blam , Blina  and propping McKinley at every turn.  Yet all they promote in the promos is this much vaunted "proposal."

For the life of me, despite appearing in two songs in episode 2, there have been ZERO  spoiler  photos of Kurt in Episode 5.02, much less any SL narration or even mention in the synopsis. He is the only regular character of which there no photos for  Episode 2.  Hell we even have photos of Demi Lavato and the new mean Cheerio, but none of Kurt.
They want to keep the engagement under wraps and Kurt wearing a ring (or not), will basically spoil the first epsiode. This is purpose.

However I also don't see much Kurt in E1 and 2. I guess E2 will be a 2 minute cameo, standing somewhere in the background. RIB really learnt nothing at all from S4. Their ignorance and ego is mindblowing.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/26/2013, 4:17 am

angelnessa wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
ladydianab wrote:I think that it would be great if the cheater would be Kurt this time. If he got back together with Blaine, had Blaine sign the no cheat form that is found on Oprah's website then go merrily along then... BOOM! Adam is back in the picture and Kurt has a decision to make. He decides it is just a one time hookup and the whole cheating story evolves again. It would save the writers some time, change the names, add some more drama, let Blah, throw in some horrible weepy sounds..

Just a thought. although it would be cool to let Kurt be the one torn between two loves, and then the cheater. He would make a great bad boy.
If that happened the fandom would turn on him, double standards a plenty. :angry:

The K(B)lainers would crucify Kurt, the hate would be so intense.

Chris would get more abuse as they will once again blame him, accuse him of wanting this, that it was all his idea, like he has some control over the show and writers. dryy

Kurt will be punished and pay dearly as Blaine didn't. They will have his friends turn on him and pour all their pity onto poor widdle Blainers, and we would get endless Blaine point of view while Kurt got almost nothing when he was cheated on. :angry:
So this is probably what will happen, because we're Kurtsies and this is Glee. You want Adam back, we'll give you Adam back. Kurt cheats with him in a moment of temptation, and then gets absolutely crucified by the show, the fans, and both the gay and entertainment media, while Chris takes shit from those who can't separate real life from fantasy. They'll make us sorry for ever wanting Adam back. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if something like this happens.
This sounds so much like Glee. I can totally see it happening blinkk Kill me now.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/26/2013, 4:30 am

Buenos wrote:
sheny wrote:They used Klaine to promote the first episode just like in the S4 finale and at the end the boys get only two scenes together which involve hundreds of other people. Blam had like 20 private conversations last season, in one of them they were even half naked in the locker room but when the scene involves two gay boys leaving them to talk alone is out of the question. These double standards make me hate everything about the Klaine reunion even more. 
Which is why I'm just hoping Kurt gets back to NY by the end of Episode 5.01.   At least I can pretend the lack of screen time is due to Kurt being in the sidelined neglected NY narrative, I hate seeing him in Lima and marginalized as an individual character because the writers would rather write the upteenth sophomoric choir room scene.  In Lima it seems Kurt just serves Blaine's Klaine SL and nothing else.  

AT least in NY he has scenes in the loft with Rachel and Santana.
Isn't AYNIL the last scene for the first episode? He'll probably go back to NYC in 5.02 for his duet with Rachel and "Let it be".

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/26/2013, 6:59 am

So we're going to get a conversation where Kurt tells Burt that he still loves the cheating bastard, and that he believes Blaine is his soulmate. And then Burt trusts his kid's feelings, and sends him off to Blaine's proposal. Lovely. vomir
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/26/2013, 7:54 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
So basically the heavy, in-depth scene dealing with feelings and Kurt's reaction is to Burt?! I predict they finally realized that Darren cannot carry such scenes, and rather give it to Mike. Nonetheless, I suspect and expect total character assassination at the finest in order to make Klaine work again. I really cannot believe how happily FOX/RIB dismiss two of their most beloved characters, just to prop one actor.
Yes, Burt will get the conversation that Kurt should have with Blaine, and I already predicted that scene when the first stills of Kurt and Burt were released. :angry:

I predicted that Kurt and Blaine hardly talk together and will mostly just sing, while the ugly part of the restorement of the Klaine relationship (Kurt still doubting if he can trust Blaine again) will be discussed in more depth between Kurt and Burt before AYNIL:

1) They will not want to dig deep through the dirt of Blaine's cheating with Blaine actually present so Kurt would be able to express his deepest hurt to him directly, because that would directly connect Kurt's hurt to what Blaine did to him by cheating, and with Chris' acting that would be a negative blow to Blaine's character, which they tried to avoid desperately for a freaking season.
(I'm surprised they mention the cheating between them at all, but of course only to show that Blaine will never do it again and then Kurt almost jokes about it, blegh.)

2) If Kurt will be allowed to express his POV it has to be to Burt, so Burt (and the viewers) can express the long-needed sympathy towards Kurt's situation without the audience developing antipathy for Blaine at the same time.
And if anyone can satisfy the thurst of the Kurtsies to have him finally being able to get a POV a Burt/Kurt scene makes up for a lot of nothing we got last season.
(Although I think RIB are miscalculating this one. They underestimate how upset most Kurtsies are that they used and will use Burt again to get Klaine back together. The Convenience cancer at Christmas did a lot of damage in that regard).

3) When Kurt talks to his father, Burt can be the 'voice of reason' (aka what the writers want us to feel) again, put in a good word for Blaine, and 'explain' Blaine's hardships and remorse over the cheating, how hard Blaine worked on himself to earn back Kurt's trust etc., how much he deserves Kurt now and blah blah blah. It's the perfect scene for RIB to tell us the redemption arc of Blaine they should have shown us for an entire year last season.

4) Darren could not act out a serious scene like that without causing most viewers to cringe uncontrollably.

Jeez, from "We're not a couple" to popping the question in 2 songs. dryy 
The Klaine cheating storyline almost literally goes from "got to get you into my life to all you need is love". Really? Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 39 Ab-headbang
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/26/2013, 7:58 am

This post on tumblr sums up my opinion about Kurt quite nicely, because I don't liked to be implied to be victim bashing (not here, but some posts on tumbrl can be connected to my opinion).

http://uglymumbling.tumblr.com/post/62277283633/so-about-the-whole-idiot-thing-my-thinking-is

Furthermore, Kurtsies like to make fun of Blarren fans when they try to explain Blaine's character (i.e. abusive household) without any proof. I think it is a bit hypocritical to have the exact same attitude towards Kurt in order to explain the entire proposal storyline, no matter how desperate we are. Fact is, the script is canon, and no headcannon can ever change the fact how Klaine is presented to the audience. Especially if Klaine is presented as good, happy and fulfilling. No headcannon can ever change that.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/26/2013, 8:52 am

I'm just going to wait until the episode airs before I rage about the Klaine storyline properly fanny2 
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/26/2013, 9:37 am

Glorfindel wrote: 4) Darren could not act out a serious scene like that without causing most viewers to cringe uncontrollably.
DING! DING! DING! We have a winner.

This is exactly why I think we haven't gotten the big talk between Kurt and Blaine about their relationship. Because Darren just could not carry that kind of emotional weight withough showing what a painfully medicore actor he is. Take that audio clip we got where he's pleading for Kurt to take him back. Instead of coming across as remourseful, hopeful and afraid, we get needy, petulent and whiny (like a kid begging for a cookie while insisting that it won't spoil his dinner).

The sad fact is that on the rare occasions that Darren was given a significant emotionally serious scene (Big Brother, DWS, TBU, TRYWBTP, etc), you can't help from feeling second hand embarassment because it's just not within his ability. I And then when you have him acting opposite someone who is so incredibly nuanced and capable of showing all kinds of conflicting emotions, it just becomes even worse. So the show avoids making Darren look bad and they let Chris have this big discussion with Mike, who he has always had the most wonderful scenes with and where both of them are able to handle the emotional weight.

Jeez, from "We're not a couple" to popping the question in 2 songs. dryy 
The Klaine cheating storyline almost literally goes from "got to get you into my life to all you need is love". Really? Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 39 Ab-headbang
Had Cory not died and left Klaine as the one big pairing left standing, I doubt that the reconciliation would be quite so rushed. But it is what it is and my hope is that once we move past it (and at least get a plausable reason why Adam hasn't been seen since BAGOF) that Kurt's storyline can be more than just his relationships. I want more focus on his career aspirations and not who he's cuddling with at that given moment. Let me see him at NYADA making a name for himself and maybe taking part in a school production. Let me see him have a great rivalry with Adam Lambert's character. Let him have a full and complete storyline outside of Blaine (and being Rachel's cheerleader too).
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/26/2013, 10:09 am

Glorfindel wrote:3) When Kurt talks to his father, Burt can be the 'voice of reason' (aka what the writers want us to feel) again, put in a good word for Blaine, and 'explain' Blaine's hardships and remorse over the cheating, how hard Blaine worked on himself to earn back Kurt's trust etc., how much he deserves Kurt now and blah blah blah. It's the perfect scene for RIB to tell us the redemption arc of Blaine they should have shown us for an entire year last season.
It will bite them in the ass. It is very clear they rather assassinate the character, then to actually show what the relationship really is. By already totally dismissing Kurt (I am by far not the only one saying Kurt is ruined in case he happily accepts) the fans are already angry. By purposely destroying Burt so he can talk in favor for Blaine, I think it will open a can of worms they can never, ever save again. As someone mentioned with the cancer storyline, people weren't having it to abuse a serious illness to reunite Klaine. Kurt and Burt, their relationship is sacred from the very start, they are idiots by ruining it so purposely.

I really wonder how deaf and blind they are, that they destroy all characters (i.e. also Sam and Tina), to have Blaine shine. Do they really believe all viewers only watch for Blaine? Don't they get that they destroy Glee beyond control? blinkk
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/26/2013, 12:02 pm

Ranwing wrote:Had Cory not died and left Klaine as the one big pairing left standing, I doubt that the reconciliation would be quite so rushed. But it is what it is and my hope is that once we move past it (and at least get a plausable reason why Adam hasn't been seen since BAGOF) that Kurt's storyline can be more than just his relationships. I want more focus on his career aspirations and not who he's cuddling with at that given moment. Let me see him at NYADA making a name for himself and maybe taking part in a school production. Let me see him have a great rivalry with Adam Lambert's character. Let him have a full and complete storyline outside of Blaine (and being Rachel's cheerleader too).
Remember season 2, when, after Kurt met Blaine, and even after Kurt started dating Blaine, there were entire episodes without Blaine, or if he was in the episode, he was only in 1 scene? And Kurt still had individual storylines? Ah, those were the days my friend.

Nowadays it's the other way around. :angry:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/26/2013, 12:53 pm

All's I can say is just wait until Blaine gets to NYADA, and he can start a glee club called Blaine's Bananas with all the popular NYADA kids that will make show choir the club the must join club. Because he is not going to be at the bottom of the food chain like Kurt. He's going to be an instant success at NYADA. Carmen Thibideaux will cry at the sound of his voice, and Cassandra July will be so awed by his squeeze your legs together so you don't pee move that she we declare herself incompetent to teach him. Oh, and he'll save grandmothers from getting hit by taxis by helping them across the street, and mothers will be begging him to kiss their babies. And he will solve all pick pocketers in Times Square because they will all be so moved and awed by the sound of his voice. He will also solve the rodent problem by leading them all out of the city and over to New Jersey pied piper style.

And then he will get the key to the city, and land a lead on Broadway without even having a real audition because people will be so awed by his mere presence and aura. They will hold a special ceremony to give him a tony award for best actor at intermission because he will be that good in his Broadway show.

Oh, and he will go over to the U.N. and speak at an assembly, and peace will be brought to the entire universe thanks to his suggestion that everyone wear hair gel because hair gel makes the world a better place.

And Kurt will get to stand nearby staring and dreamy eyed at his incredibly talent cheater of a boyfriend.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/26/2013, 1:25 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 39 Tumblr_mtqqqsyUyx1qe476yo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/26/2013, 1:36 pm

Delight wrote:I'm just going to wait until the episode airs before I rage about the Klaine storyline properly fanny2 
Like I said, I am recording the episode on my DVR and will wait until I read comments on the episode, before I decided to watch or not. From what I read though I doubt I will be watching tonight's episode. I might change my mind after reading comments about the episode on this forum.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/26/2013, 1:43 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:And Kurt will get to stand nearby staring and dreamy eyed at his incredibly talent cheater of a boyfriend.
Doubt if your scenario will come true for one simple reason. Ryan Murphy is obsessed with making McKinley a success so most of the screentime and songs will go there. Which is why my speculation is that Blaine/Sam/Tina will remain in Lima for most of this season for whatever contrived reasons. TBH, I don't mind that, I've accepted that McKinley/Lima will get the most of everything on this show. What is left will be split among Rachel, Kurt and Santana with Rachel's BW dreams getting a big chunk.

Kurt at least won't be moping anymore so if I get some songs with him and other characters and his way with a line delivery and impeccable acting. I do enjoy the banter between Kurt and Santana, and I am curious if he will end up being more about NYADA or something else. With low expectations I don't expect much Kurt in episode 2 but I do expect we will get a clue as far as his career/work/musical goals coming up. Just a hunch that even a line or two will set the course.

BTW, I do find it ironic when other characters are mentioned in a post more than Kurt/Chris. I thought this was the Chris Colfer fan forum. coool 

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next