Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

+28
crazypumpkin
Vir Cotto
bayth
Divalicious
M&M
ColdFlame96
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
ladydianab
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
arina
SippyCupofLuv
Glorfindel
Georgette888
Kurt Hummel
ColferInspired
Lottie2303
fantastica
brisallie
Ranwing
AnneNeville
coxfire
Buenos
sheny
32 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Ranwing 9/25/2013, 3:59 pm

coxfire wrote:Cheaty Mcsmugface
I love this! Can I borrow it?
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  brisallie 9/25/2013, 4:03 pm

Oh we have something in common with hardcore Blaine stans, but unlike them, Kurt really deserves someone better.

And Klainers hardly ever feel satisfied, now are complaining that Kurt shouldn't have been so sarcastic in the audio, because Blaine had apologized countless of time and he truly regrets what he did. However I agree with them that Blaine should stop begging to Kurt all the time. I think he needs to be a grown up man and deal with his issues as such.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/25/2013, 4:13 pm

5.03 The Quarterback - Synopsis

Spoiler:

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/25/2013, 4:20 pm

My thoughts regarding the Quarterback synopsis.

Spoiler:
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/25/2013, 4:36 pm

Last edited by sheny on 9/25/2013, 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/25/2013, 4:38 pm

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/25/2013, 4:40 pm

That video is crazy. LOL
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/25/2013, 5:03 pm

Tribute opinions:

Last edited by Buenos on 9/25/2013, 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/25/2013, 5:10 pm

sheny wrote:
Chris scared me! Like this video Smile

Wondering if was taken between scenes, because they're formally dressed.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/25/2013, 5:10 pm

Tribute Spoiler?

Spoiler:
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/25/2013, 5:11 pm

brisallie wrote:
Wondering if was taken between scenes, because they're formally dressed.
They are all dressed in black so I'm guessing it's from the Tribute Episode between takes.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/25/2013, 5:22 pm

Buenos wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Joaquin Sedillo ‏@JOAQUINSEDILLO 8h

#goodnightgleeks WONDERFUL DAY! @jacobartist @JennaUshkowitz @becbecbobec and @ANew92 y'all knocked it outta the park! #joaquinthegleedp
Are these 4 characters (3 noobs and Tina) singing a song together in the tribute episode?
My guess is that it's for this number spoiled  for Episode 5.04

Wide Awake - Tina, Unique, Jake and Kitty
Phew, that's very plausible, thank the magic teapot. So they are probably shooting 2 episodes at a time again.

Buenos wrote:Chris Colfer puts an interesting spin on Kurt as much as he can, his line readings while "faithful" to the script, insert a much needed cynicism and common sense spin which is so Kurt.  His line reading of  "we're not a couple" in "All or Nothing" drove the Klainers crazy, because Chris gave the line such "umph".  tonguue 
It was his little satisfying smile at the end, hehehe. suspectt 

sheny wrote:5.03 The Quarterback - Synopsis

Spoiler:
Jellyrolls wrote:My thoughts regarding the Quarterback synopsis.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 9/25/2013, 5:41 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Knock yourself out!! Smile!!
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/25/2013, 5:44 pm

coxfire wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
Knock yourself out!! Smile!!
Thanks! I need something to suppliment my labels for the walking Grease Stain.

All I'm going to say about the tribute episode is that I expect to be doing some seriously ugly crying that night.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/25/2013, 8:23 pm

I am kind of thankful I work Thursday and Friday mornings, I won't catch the episode until after work on Friday. That gives me time to read up on the boards the specific parts I need to be prepared to fastforward through.

Why did they even bring Adam in, if they weren't actually going to give Kurt a significant chance without Blaine. Why does Blaine get to lust after his bestfriend and that is the height of OK? I would like to see THOSE questions answered, but I know they never will.

I am not even looking forward to Glee, it is just something to get through, to see Chris for a few moments.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/25/2013, 8:30 pm

If I were Chris I would be upset that they are having my character get back with Blaine, especially how they are doing it.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/25/2013, 8:52 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote: If I were Chris I would be upset that they are having my character get back with  Blaine, especially  how they are doing it.
I expect that he's not thrilled with the prospect, but what is he going to do? He's an actor and he's got to play the story as written. I know that he was able to force a change when he felt really strongly about how a story played out (Prom Queen) but this isn't worth expending the personal capital. Glee is a sinking ship and getting a reputation for being difficult (no matter how justified he might be) will do him more harm than good.

Chris, thankfully, will make the best of this shit pie. He'll show us what he wants us to see in Kurt and he'll influence things as much as he is able to. This is his paycheck, but his passion now is in his outside projects. He'll survive this mess.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/25/2013, 9:02 pm

Ranwing wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote: If I were Chris I would be upset that they are having my character get back with  Blaine, especially  how they are doing it.
I expect that he's not thrilled with the prospect, but what is he going to do? He's an actor and he's got to play the story as written. I know that he was able to force a change when he felt really strongly about how a story played out (Prom Queen) but this isn't worth expending the personal capital. Glee is a sinking ship and getting a reputation for being difficult (no matter how justified he might be) will do him more harm than good.

Chris, thankfully, will make the best of this shit pie. He'll show us what he wants us to see in Kurt and he'll influence things as much as he is able to. This is his paycheck, but his passion now is in his outside projects. He'll survive this mess.
Good points. especially on the last points
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 9/25/2013, 9:22 pm

I think that it would be great if the cheater would be Kurt this time. If he got back together with Blaine, had Blaine sign the no cheat form that is found on Oprah's website then go merrily along then... BOOM! Adam is back in the picture and Kurt has a decision to make. He decides it is just a one time hookup and the whole cheating story evolves again. It would save the writers some time, change the names, add some more drama, let Blah, throw in some horrible weepy sounds..

Just a thought. although it would be cool to let Kurt be the one torn between two loves, and then the cheater. He would make a great bad boy.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/25/2013, 9:39 pm

ladydianab wrote:I think that it would be great if the cheater would be Kurt this time. If he got back together with Blaine, had Blaine sign the no cheat form that is found on Oprah's website then go merrily along then... BOOM! Adam is back in the picture and Kurt has a decision to make. He decides it is just a one time hookup and the whole cheating story evolves again. It would save the writers some time, change the names, add some more drama, let Blah, throw in some horrible weepy sounds..

Just a thought. although it would be cool to let Kurt be the one torn between two loves, and then the cheater. He would make a great bad boy.
If that happened the fandom would turn on him, double standards a plenty. :angry:

The K(B)lainers would crucify Kurt, the hate would be so intense.

Chris would get more abuse as they will once again blame him, accuse him of wanting this, that it was all his idea, like he has some control over the show and writers. dryy

Kurt will be punished and pay dearly as Blaine didn't. They will have his friends turn on him and pour all their pity onto poor widdle Blainers, and we would get endless Blaine point of view while Kurt got almost nothing when he was cheated on. :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/25/2013, 9:44 pm

ladydianab wrote:I think that it would be great if the cheater would be Kurt this time. If he got back together with Blaine, had Blaine sign the no cheat form that is found on Oprah's website then go merrily along then... BOOM! Adam is back in the picture and Kurt has a decision to make. He decides it is just a one time hookup and the whole cheating story evolves again. It would save the writers some time, change the names, add some more drama, let Blah, throw in some horrible weepy sounds..

Good  points, although if Kurt cheats he would be bash and trash, and  a lot of  people who would be bashing and trashing made all  kind of excuses for Blaine when he cheated. I doubt many if any would make any kind of excuse for Kurt. like they did for Blaine  Especially the Blaine  stans, and characters like Tina. I also bet if Kurt was raped some  of them would count that  as cheating and turn against him.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 9/25/2013, 9:48 pm

So true. And so sad.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/25/2013, 10:13 pm

ColferInspired wrote:

If that happened the fandom would turn on him, double standards a plenty. :angry:

Chris would get more abuse as they will once again blame him, accuse him of wanting this, that it was all his idea, like he has some control over the show and writers. dryy

Kurt will be punished and pay dearly as Blaine didn't. They will have his friends turn on him and pour all their pity onto poor widdle Blainers, and we would get endless Blaine point of view while Kurt got almost nothing when he was cheated on. :angry:
Good points on all the double standards of what would happen if Kurt  cheats.Evil or Very Mad  Kurt would no doubt be punished and pay big time,unlike Blaine.   Kurt's friends  would  all turn on Kurt and give all their support to Blaine, unlike what happened when Kurt was cheated. They did not even seem a tiny bit disappointed in Blaine at least to me, except Finn .Evil or Very Mad  Blaine would at the very least get one entire episode where his POV is shown, but most likely he would  his  POV show in many episodes,while  Kurt did  not get any hardly at all.Mad

Last edited by ChrisColferFan1 on 9/25/2013, 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To fix a typo.)
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 9/25/2013, 10:17 pm

ColferInspired wrote:

So this is probably what will happen, because we're Kurtsies and this is Glee. You want Adam back, we'll give you Adam back. Kurt cheats with him in a moment of temptation, and then gets absolutely crucified by the show, the fans, and both the gay and entertainment media, while Chris takes shit from those who can't separate real life from fantasy. They'll make us sorry for ever wanting Adam back. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if something like this happens.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/25/2013, 10:21 pm

The thing about Glee is careful what you wish for. Shocked 

Sometimes the show "compensates" in a way that is far worse than the original problem.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next