Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

+28
crazypumpkin
Vir Cotto
bayth
Divalicious
M&M
ColdFlame96
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
ladydianab
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
arina
SippyCupofLuv
Glorfindel
Georgette888
Kurt Hummel
ColferInspired
Lottie2303
fantastica
brisallie
Ranwing
AnneNeville
coxfire
Buenos
sheny
32 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Jellyrolls 9/13/2013, 9:58 am

Delight wrote:Anyway. Is it just me or has Darren sounded less and less impressive with each new season? I mean, I had enjoyed listening to some of the Blaine songs in Season 2. It couldn't be just the lack of the Beelzebub back up vocals, right? Darren just doesn't sing with as much energy or character nowadays.
I agree with this. I have found most of his songs pack any emotional punch. He's just singing the song--not feeling it. He was definitely at his best in season two with strong backing from the Beelzebubs (probably because it was much easier to mask his weaknesses as a vocalist when he had strong backup singing).

The thought of Blaine singing this to Kurt, and basically everyone Kurt has ever had contact with being there to support Blaine is making me sick to my stomach. It's like everyone in the universe is saying Kurt should be with Blaine, and it could very well be that once again, Kurt has no voice again because he can't turn Blaine down when every show choir, every one of his friends, and even his dad are there to show Kurt that he should be with Blaine.

Klaine is just the worst couple ever on TV because it is written so uneven, and the actors are miles apart in talent. It is disappointing to no ends that Chris is going to once again be saddled to an actor who he has to carry, who has been pushed to the forefront despite the fact that he has the talent level of a third string actor.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Buenos 9/13/2013, 12:26 pm

I'm going to reserve judgement until I see the episode as far as thinking that Kurt has no voice or say . That Blaine does a grand public gesture is one thing, but LBR, that is nothing new for the character of Blaine so Kurt will hardly find it surprising. While I bemoan that Kurt had limited screentime in S4, for all we know he has screentime in Episode 1 to explain his POV. It appears there is conversation before or after GTGYIML so I'm looking forward to that.

The character Kurt did precisely what he wanted to last year. Even if it was the writers' construct he refused to reconcile with Blaine after the breakup. The show did show Kurt angry, than conflicted and torn and at the end of the season, as having forgiven Blaine and at least comfortable with him.

I'm going to enjoy Kurt on my screen and ill pass judgement how good or bad the whole gesture is once AYNIL airs. It's going to be cheesy but I admit I like cheesy gestures.Razz 

Nothing has changed for now my speculation that the earlier number 'Help' is Blaine's attempt to get others including the Warblers and VA to help him woo Kurt.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/13/2013, 12:57 pm

sheny wrote:All You Need Is Love (Glee Cast Version)

I wish they had leaked the Klaine duet insead this one sounds boring.
I don't know if is because I'm not a fan of the original neither,or because the song sounds flat to me. But I stopped the song after the first choir, I couldn't listen to beyond that.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/13/2013, 1:16 pm

My oh my, the song really isn't good. Even Blarren fans on tumblr don't like it. He really sounds bored and is totally drowned by the background music/singer.

Also "all you need is love" is so derogatory. As a single women, I am perfectly happy and content without being in a relationship. I manage just fine badday 

"he loves you, yeah yeah" is hopefully the moment when Kurt either starts running or punching Blaine.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/13/2013, 1:37 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:My oh my, the song really isn't good. Even Blarren fans on tumblr don't like it. He really sounds bored and is totally drowned by the background music/singer.

Also "all you need is love" is so derogatory. As a single women, I am perfectly happy and content without being in a relationship. I manage just fine badday 

C'mmon it's the 60's  Beatles !  AYNIL  was actuallly conceived as more than just romantic love.

From Wiki:

The Beatles were asked to come up with a song with a message understood by everyone. "It was an inspired song and they really wanted to give the world a message," said Brian Epstein. "The nice thing about it is that it cannot be misinterpreted. It is a clear message saying that love is everything."[5] According to journalist Jade Wright, "Lennon was fascinated by the power of slogans to unite people and never afraid to create art out of propaganda. When asked in 1971 whether songs like "Give Peace a Chance" and "Power to the People" were propaganda songs, he answered: 'Sure. So was All You Need Is Love. I'm a revolutionary artist. My art is dedicated to change.'"
And I do agree with the message, LOVE in its different myriad forms is what we should live for, whether if love of our fellow human being , the world itself, as well as romantic love if it is what one chooses and embraces.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/13/2013, 1:45 pm

The song bothers me in the context of an engagement. I love the Beatles and usually don't put much thought into this particular song, but I not like the lyrics in connection to a Klaine engagement. In regard to Kurt, I find this lyrics derogatory. Especially "he loves you yeah, yeah, yeah" is totally out of place and just plain wrong. Specifically because we still haven't got a real apology from Blaine yet in terms of the cheating. It also annoys me in general how women/Kurt on Glee are perceived as unhappy and incomplete when they are not dating. Today I am in a bad mood, so I am a bit more in edge and bitchy.

But thanks for the little history lesson. I always like such tidbits.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/13/2013, 2:03 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Specifically because we still haven't got a real apology from Blaine yet in terms of the cheating.  
I think that was part of the arc of Kurt not forgiving him initially, no?   In the TBU, Kurt threw back Blaine's half assed apology in his face about being "lonely" and Kurt not "not being there".

"You dont' think I've been lonely too?  You don't think I've had temptations , but I didn't act on it because I knew what it meant, it meant something horrible and awful."
 Kurt couldn't have been more specific that he thought Blaine's apology was bull shit.

However, by "Thanskgiving" 4.08 he tells Blaine  
"Look you've said your sorry a million times , and I believe you "
I do understand that fans were frustrated that a genuine apology wasn't done ONSCREEN, but per the show obviously at some point Kurt accepted an apology  from Blaine.  It's one thing to not want Kurt to get back together with Blaine, which I think fans are free to do per their own criteria, but I just disagree with saying that they shouldn't because Blaine never apologized.  Glee is clearly never going to show it onscreen.    Just like they never had Finchell apologize onscreen for the stuff they did to each other.   But that's Glee!

it's not so much I'm defending Blaine in that I'm defending Kurt's choice to make his own decision on the matter. Of course we can agree or disagree with what the writers do and how they do it.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/13/2013, 2:12 pm

Sorry, but Finchel had at least three major scenes talking about their break-up. They even broke up in S4 again, event though they very clearly split at end of S3. We've got one scene of Kurt talking angry to Blaine. That scene wasn't even 30 seconds long. We got one scene where they talked, Kurt being hurt. That is all. There is a very clear imbalance and Blaine has done nothing to earn Kurts trust back. Nada. I won't accept by them stating it happened off-screen. I want to see and understand Kurts decision to give Blaine yet another chance.

There is zero implication nor understanding from my side why I should even believe they should only try to date again. I am also mad as it is such a bad message to young viewers: hey, just get married even though you never talked about our problems, nor does one party not respect the other! Finchel was just as toxic as relationship. No difference by just ignoring major character and relationship developments in order to have them reconcile again. In my opinion, Finchel and Klaine were ruined a very long time ago and in real life, both relationships would have remained HS relationships which no potential for the future whatsoever.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/13/2013, 2:22 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Sorry, but Finchel had at least three major scenes talking about their break-up. They even broke up in S4 again, event though they very clearly split at end of S3. We've got one scene of Kurt talking angry to Blaine. That scene wasn't even 30 seconds long. We got one scene where they talked, Kurt being hurt. That is all. There is a very clear imbalance and Blaine has done nothing to earn Kurts trust back. Nada. I won't accept by them stating it happened off-screen. I want to see and understand Kurts decision to give Blaine yet another chance.
I don't disagree with anything you said.  Klaine also doesn't get PDA's, etc. so yes there is an imbalance.  However it's not going to happen on this show, that's not the way Glee rocks.   It has nothing to with Kurt and Blaine, it's going to happen with any of the gay relationships on the show, they are going to get short changed.  PERIOD.  Look at Brittanna.  Boy that got pathetic.

There is zero implication nor understanding from my side why I should even believe they should only try to date again. I am also mad as it is such a bad message to young viewers: hey, just get married even though you never talked about our problems, nor does one party not respect the other! Finchel was just as toxic as relationship. No difference by just ignoring major character and relationship developments in order to have them reconcile again. In my opinion, Finchel and Klaine were ruined a very long time ago and in real life, both relationships would have remained HS relationships which no potential for the future whatsoever.
Once again, I don't disagree but Glee does that with ALL relationships, not just Kurt and Blaine.   Every single relationship, bar none.  WEMMA got way toxic for my taste.  Emma refused to sleep with her husband John Stamos...(John frigging Stamos! )   If they would  have continued to pair Kurt with Adam or hooked him up with Karofsky or Chandler, the show would have bungled those relationships also.  Just like they did all of Rachel's other LI's.

So instead of wishing for Glee after five years to finally write a good relationship, I'm going to enjoy seeing Kurt onscreen and hopefully having some SL's for season 5.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/13/2013, 2:31 pm

Yeah, it is such a touchy subject as it really angers me how they represent young couples. I just don't get why they don't learn and actually amend/modify their mistakes. Finchel was also so heavily criticized since the very beginning of the show as being unhealthy on many levels, I don't get why they don't even try to create a healthy and interesting (!!!) relationship. Especially the endgame couples. All three of them were so strange and immature - I really wonder why they don't even care to let their characters grow up, especially in the romantic/sexual context.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/13/2013, 2:37 pm

On a more positive note, I can't wait for them to finally spoil the audio of "Got to get you into my life", since even in the rough audio Kurt sounds wonderful (I love when he growls...)

Plus "Get Back" has to be released soon. I loove that song and can't wait to see what Hummelberry did with it. Kurt got two uptempo pop numbers back to back and they are among my favorite Beatles songs.

Gimmee!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/13/2013, 3:02 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 5 Tumblr_mt2q0jXCrK1rogxypo1_1280
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 5 Tumblr_mt2q0jXCrK1rogxypo2_1280

from Entertainment Weekly

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/13/2013, 3:10 pm

Chris really has to crouch down. You can see it from this side shot.

Come on Darren make Blaine do the effort and get on his tippy toes a little. Kurt's spine is going to be aching again if they get back together. Wink
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/13/2013, 3:17 pm

Blaine's costume in that scene is really irking me. Why is he wearing a bowtie now considering that he really hasn't worn them since Kurt kicked his cheating hobbit ass to the curb? And his shirt has no collar on it. Why would he be wearing a bowtie if he has no collar on his shirt?

And the less said about those pants the better. As a Vogue intern, Kurt should permanently dump him just for that awful outfit alone.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/13/2013, 3:32 pm

OTOH, I can't get over how much I love Kurt in this outfit,   the detailing on that coat!

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 5 Tumblr_msogckQeqy1rab3tyo1_500

Plus love the color combo here and the camouflage pants...

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 5 Tumblr_mruehsFl6K1qg49w0o1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/13/2013, 4:19 pm

read on ontd_glee that adam lambert is playing a drag queen on glee. this doesn't sound that much like kurt's nemesis though, but whatever.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 9/13/2013, 4:33 pm

I listened to it this morning and almost fell asleep. I'm getting the vibe that Darren dislikes Blaine as much as we do.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/13/2013, 4:59 pm

Even though I am not happy about the kiss, I am also annoyed how Chris and Darren appear to have so much space between them, that it almost hurts my back just looking at the picture. I mean, can they at least try to pretend to fairly represent hetero- and homosexual couples?!

@fantasica: why can't a drag queen not be Kurts nemesis? Even though I am also pessimistic. I suspect no band and not nemesis storyline. Jeez, I am depressed today. Thank God I actually have plans for later Razz 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/13/2013, 5:17 pm

Only two more weeks until I see Kurt on my TV screen again...wub 

It's been way too long.

And yes, not gonna lie, I so love that outfit.  

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 5 Tumblr_mrjdlgywpg1qgfb58o2_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 5 Tumblr_mrjdlgywpg1qgfb58o3_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 5 Tumblr_mrjdlgywpg1qgfb58o4_250
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/13/2013, 5:22 pm

ONTD_Glee sometimes uses tumblr sources as "spoils" and they are proven wrong. Like everyone else, I take them with a grain of salt. For example, they gave a spoiler song for the Tribute last week than nobody has been able to confirm yet from any semi verifiable or legit source.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/13/2013, 5:24 pm

Is it time for the season premier yet?

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 5 Tumblr_msng0afl1g1qgrxsfo3_250

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/13/2013, 5:36 pm

All I need after listening to Blaine's version of AYNIL is a nap. Very sleep inducing. Sleep 
Jeez, even the "Yeah yeah"s at the end are boring.

They are sure pimping out that Klaine kiss to the media, aren't they? Suspect 

I have the feeling there are several spoilers floating around that are not confirmed: Adam Lambert's character being a drag queen, Santana's supposed solo in the tribute, and Ryder and Unique kissing at Prom. Grains of salt are still needed.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/13/2013, 5:38 pm

Glorfindel wrote:I have the feeling there are several spoilers floating around that are not confirmed: Adam Lambert's character being a drag queen, Santana's supposed solo in the tribute, and Ryder and Unique kissing at Prom. Grains of salt are still needed.
Add to that list Adam Lambert singing two Lady Gaga solos in Episode 4.

Last edited by Buenos on 9/13/2013, 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/13/2013, 5:43 pm

Woah, Ryder and Unique kissing? I totally missed that one! So basically they once again pair up a strong actor with an incredible weak one? Unique is such a great idea and totally wasted with Alex Evil or Very Mad 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 9/13/2013, 5:47 pm

Buenos wrote:
ONTD_Glee sometimes uses tumblr sources as "spoils" and they are proven wrong.  Like everyone else, I take them with a grain of salt.  For example, they gave a spoiler song for the Tribute last week than nobody has been able to confirm yet from any semi verifiable or legit source.
Are you referring to the Naya solo?
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next