Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

+28
crazypumpkin
Vir Cotto
bayth
Divalicious
M&M
ColdFlame96
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
ladydianab
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
arina
SippyCupofLuv
Glorfindel
Georgette888
Kurt Hummel
ColferInspired
Lottie2303
fantastica
brisallie
Ranwing
AnneNeville
coxfire
Buenos
sheny
32 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  SippyCupofLuv 9/12/2013, 2:19 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Episode 3 needs to be first and foremost a tribute to Finn as character and Cory as actor. I think the entire fandom agrees about that. I just want a fair representation of how Finn was connected to other characters. Kurt should not be main focus of the episode, nor should Chris receive all attention. But he was Finns step-brother and therefore deserves more focus and attention, then lets say Blaine, Marley, Jake or Kitty. It is not favoritism but pure canon facts. Just as much as I want Will. Puck, Rachel, Burt and Carole be represented accordingly. I think those are the characters who lost the most. This is also a tribute to Finn the character, so I think it is fair in general to expect that those 6 receive more attention, then the rest of the cast.

Nonetheless, of course everything should be discussed in mature manner. That includes Kurtsies, Blarrens, Rachel-fans and anyone else. But it is also interesting how Kurt fans are attacked by some Blarren fans (not all obviously) and they claim the Finn/Blaine friendship is so very special and deserves special attention. That has nothing to do with remembering Finn/Cory, nor actually having any respect, as it is purely the desire to have your favorite sing without purpose. If Blaine sings and Kurt doesn't, I will be livid. Not because I am a Kurt fan, but because it disrespects the characters of 5 seasons and their developments. Overall, I want to see a great and respectful goodbye to Finn. That includes Rachel, the Hudmel family, Kurt, Puck, Will and the rest of ND as a group.
THIS!

And WHAT Finn/Blaine friendship?? Where do Blainers get this fantasy/delusional shit from? There was no "story" other than that brief scene in S3 where Finn added himself to the ranks of "I'm sorry I was mean to you, you poor woobie cupcake, but I was just jealous!!" (which includes nearly everyone at this point :angry: )
(Although I suspect/is my 'headcanon' that Finn was playing 'diplomat', saying what Blaine wanted to hear so Blaine wouldn't leave and the glee club wouldn't drop below 12 members.)

It's like the "Cory and Darren were so close! Poor Darren!" bullshit. There's no indications they were anything other than co-workers (much like with Chris and Darren, actually) and barely that...

Just like with Chris/Kurt, k(B)lainers don't actually care about Cory/Finn, not truly, if they are so desperate to inject Blaine/Darren into a tribute he has little place or relevance in. That they have to manufacture relevance and 'they were sooooo close" to 'justify' and 'defend' their demands. :angry: 

k(B)lainers disgust me on a daily basis, but how they've behaved in regards to both Cory's loss, Finn, and the tribute has been particularly disgusting.

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Buenos 9/12/2013, 2:44 pm

The more I think about it, I seriously doubt we have any genuine spoilers yet from Episode 4, post Tribute. Adam Lambert I'm excited him coming onboard, and unlike others, while I have mixed feelings about guest stars singing so much, in his case there is less shock/annoyance on my part simply because he is known primary as a SINGING pop star, that is why he was hired.

AS much as I loved in different ways Gyneth Paltrow, Matt Bomer, Jane Hudson, Sarah Jessica Parker, Neil Patrick Harris, John Stamos, etc, etc, they are not known primarily as singers. Adam Lambert is more like Ricky Martin, of course he's going to sing...DUH...ditto Demi Lovato.

The question remains for me if they are going to give NY more screeentime to accommodate the guest stars and SL's for Kurt, Rachel and Santana. I understand why others have their reservations and fears, though for now I prefer to sit in my delusional corner and think they are going to reduce McKinley screen time big time post tribute and build up NY, Yes I am optimistic in a crazy way beyond reasonable, but I don't care!

After this doesn't happen, I expect everyone to tell me " we told you so..." Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 9/12/2013, 3:49 pm

I hope my post doesn't come across as offensive and tacky but I am always kinda suprised when people write how close Cory and Chris were... I am sure Chris loved Cory and that he is terribly sad about this lost but honestly I don't think there was any indication they were really that close after season 1 either... Cory was obviously very close to Lea or Mark but other than that it's just fans speculation....
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/12/2013, 4:00 pm

arina wrote:I hope my post doesn't come across as offensive and tacky but I am always kinda suprised when people write how close Cory and Chris were... I am sure Chris loved Cory and that he is terribly sad about this lost but honestly I don't think there was any indication they were really that close after season 1 either... Cory was obviously very close to Lea or Mark but other than that it's just fans speculation....
I think  all the actors who started the original journey of Glee from Season one have a special bond in that they had NO idea what they were getting into.  Several of them have talked about it.  They've said that they were together for longer periods of time than with family those first few years.  The first music  tour was mind boggling because most of them had never done that before. They had dance rehearsals together and for the first 3 1/2 years of Glee they were with each other about 10-11 months of the year.  They had rehearsal before Season one even began  and then they had tours after season 1 and season 2.   That is unheard of for 99.99 % of TV shows.  Most experienced their first big stardom together.

As far as Cory and Chris, I don't know how close they were in private.   However it appears that Chris and Lea bonded and were very close from all accounts, so the fact that Lea and Cory were a couple in real life might indicate that Chris had more contact with Cory off screen, but we really don't know.    It seems they had a good rapport from joint interviews, but TBH, I think most of the actors seem to have a good rapport with each other.  Overall I think the actors from season one did seem to view each other as family.

I agree with you though that's it's speculation to say Chris was hit more by Cory's death more than others not named Lea. Dianna and Naya have been vocal how horrible this whole experience has been for them, so I would imagine it would be similar to Chris, but life goes on, which is something they all have to face, even Lea.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/12/2013, 4:20 pm

Glee - 05 - Love, Love, Love (26-Sep-2013 (T))
Episode: 5ARC01
AIR DATE: 26-Sep-2013 (T)
RUNNING TIME: 60 Minutes

CONCEPT: New Directions examine the early classics of The Beatles. After a disappointing callback, Rachel tries to gain much needed life experience by taking a job as a waitress. Artie is dismayed when his sort-of girlfriend Kitty demands they keep their romance on the “downlow.” Blaine plans a spectacular event that will unite friends and foes when he decides to ask Kurt to marry him.

PRODUCTION CREDITS:

• Written by: BRAD FALCHUK
  • Directed by: BRADLEY BUECKER

STARRING:

• CHRIS COLFER Kurt Hummell
  • DARREN CRISS Blaine Anderson
  • JANE LYNCH Sue Sylvester
  • KEVIN MCHALE Artie Abrams
  • LEA MICHELE Rachel Berry
  • MATTHEW MORRISON Will Schuester
  • CHORD OVERSTREET Sam Evans
  • NAYA RIVERA Santana Lopez
  • JENNA USHKOWITZ Tina Cohen-Chang
  • JACOB ARTIST Jake Puckerman
  • MELISSA BENOIST Marley Rose
  • BLAKE JENNER Ryder Lynn
  • ALEX NEWELL Wade ‘Unique’ Adams

SPECIAL GUESTS:

• BECCA TOBIN Kitty Wilde
  • AMBER RILEY Mercedes Jones
  • MIKE O’MALLEY Burt Hummel
  • IQBAL THEBA Principal Figgins
  • NENE LEAKES Coach Roz Washington
  • GRANT GUSTIN Sebastian Smythe
  • MICHAEL HITCHCOCK Dalton Rumba

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/12/2013, 4:25 pm

Spectacular ambush...How many jokes can we make about this ridiculous idea of asking your ex to marry you infront of EVERY SINGLE teenager in Lima and where the hell ever Dalton was supposed to be.

Even the people for PR press release see Kurt as an object, not a subject.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/12/2013, 4:39 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Spectacular ambush...How many jokes can we make about this ridiculous idea of asking your ex to marry you infront of EVERY SINGLE teenager in Lima and where the hell ever Dalton was supposed to be.

Even the people for PR press release see Kurt as an object, not a subject.
Sorry but I don't see that in this press release at all.  

I think it's hilarious that Blaine is rounding up  every single person in the Glee universe to serenade Kurt , thought TBH, I find Kurt worthy of such attention.  Razz 

Though why in the world would Sebastian, Vocal Adrenaline and the Deaf Choir (who weren't even around when Blaine first made an appearance) agree to such a scheme.  If they are all at Dalton ONLY for that purpose, it's pretty much stretches even Glee plausibility, and that is a very high bar.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this has the potential to be the GAP Attack and FURT all rolled into one.   Let the popcorn munching begin. LOL.!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/12/2013, 4:50 pm

I am shocked in case they actually get engaged, because everyone and their dogs hated the potential proposal. Everyone, including many Klainers, said they disliked the potential engagement and that it was nuts. So I just hope it will lead to a surprise twist and Klainers were once again fooled. Wouldn't be the first time.

I am so excited about the Rachel spoiler. That really needed to happen.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/12/2013, 5:01 pm

So no Funny Girl for Rachel. At least for now. Thank God.

The proposal story just gets more and more offensive. Really cannot stomach the conceit that not only would Blaine continue on with the idiocy of proposing to someone that he's not even dating, but to have pretty much the entire Glee universe showing up to cheer him on? vomir
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/12/2013, 5:04 pm

SippyCupofLuv wrote:... keep in mind CHRIS, because they were close, was among the hardest hit by Cory's loss. And given how Chris sings, with such emotional connection, if Kurt doesn't have a song, it very well may be CHRIS didn't want to sing, found it difficult to, or RIB didn't want to put him through it unless he was cool with it.

Yes, Chris is a professional, but RIB said they wanted to be sensitive to the cast too for this episode. And in the end, if they had to choose, it may have been more important and more impactful to utilize Chris/Kurt in emotional scenes than songs.
As much as I agree with the sentiment and concern for Chris itself, I find it very dangerous to assume such a thing. First of all, as others have said, we don't know if Chris was more affected than any of the other cast members by Cory's death, and if so if that would prevent him from giving his friend a farewell song.

And secondly: I've heard too many excuses made for Kurt in the fandom about him not singing much, or getting less screentime, or singing only Broadway songs, even explanations for Kurt getting sad storylines, all based on the assumption that "Chris might have wanted it this way and asked for it". And none of that has ever been true. dryy 
"Chris feels uncomfortable singing", "Chris may have asked for time off in season 4 to work on his book", "Chris loves to act sad instead of happy": these assumptions were all used by fans of other characters (read: Blaine) to excuse their faves getting the mother load while Kurt got shafted. And it was based on nothing.
Chris expressed he missed singing and performing in season 4; he had to schedule most of his SBL and TLoS events around the Glee schedule; and he expressed that he didn't like Kurt's storylines in season 3 because he was constantly losing. But he never said he wanted time off or wanted to stop singing on the show (unlike Heather, btw).

Of course it could be that Chris didn't want the burden of singing in the tribute episode, but just like the rumor that he asked for little screentime in it because of not being able to handle Cory's death, we simply don't know. And that last rumor is now already leading its own life in the fandom btw, especially on tumblr where rumors tend to turn into facts very quickly. dryy

So, unless I hear it from Chris' mouth himself, I'm not going to speculate about him maybe not wanting to sing in the tribute episode.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/12/2013, 5:05 pm

^ I kind of want to know what RIB are smoking and ask for something. It sounds like a fun and delusional place...

Okay, speculation time, Kurt considers reconciliation and then leaves for good once again, because he is so shocked about the proposal?! But WTF are Rachel and Santana doing at Dalton? Really, Glee, really??!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/12/2013, 5:09 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:

I am so excited about the Rachel spoiler. That really needed to happen.
I so agree, it's good for her character and working in a Diner has so much potential.

As to the spectacular and epic Dalton proposal scene with confetti and singing Warblers this sums the logic up....

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 3 Tumblr_mmk9w0AziE1qfcdl6o1_500

My cracky hope is that this scene of a defensive Blaine happens after AYNIL...  Razz

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 3 Tumblr_ms72mfp3b91qci7ofo2_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/12/2013, 5:13 pm

I can't with the proposal, and by the looks of that PR release it seems that Blaine uniting 4 choirs and the rest of the world to propose to Kurt is something to admire and praise him for. :angry:

And if it's not a dream sequence (and it doesn't seem to be with thi PR release) the whole Glee universe is smiling and beaming their approval.
It's disgusting. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 3 Ab-barfey-loo
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/12/2013, 5:58 pm

it's complete bull that chris would not want to be featured in any particular episode (unless he's asking for a time off to do other more important things). the writers decide what to write and who to give the parts to. the actors won't even know what's going on until they receive the script. they are slaves, not the master. ok this master-slave analogy is probably too much but you know what i mean.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/12/2013, 7:41 pm

Klaine tumblr and GOBr, so take with a spoonful of salt:

That Other 5.01 Spoiler Tidbit That We Wanted

So for our fandom who likes to pepper my dash with its worry of -  Is ‘All You Need Is Love’ a dream sequence?
I asked Gi (who I am tagging on this post and y’all should know to trust me by now) who answered and gave the go ahead to post:
It’s NOT a dream. 
Blaine IS serenading Kurt at Dalton on the staircase with all their friends and every show choir ever.

Yup yup yup.
x

After the way they worded it in the PR release I also believe the proposal is real, but I've yet to see confirmation that Kurt accepts.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/12/2013, 7:59 pm

wow, blaine is so popular that all show choirs in the world (friends or foe) are willing to be subjected to his command. wtf! makes me wanna slap him even more.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 9/12/2013, 8:12 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Klaine tumblr and GOBr, so take with a spoonful of salt:

That Other 5.01 Spoiler Tidbit That We Wanted

So for our fandom who likes to pepper my dash with its worry of -  Is ‘All You Need Is Love’ a dream sequence?
I asked Gi (who I am tagging on this post and y’all should know to trust me by now) who answered and gave the go ahead to post:
It’s NOT a dream. 
Blaine IS serenading Kurt at Dalton on the staircase with all their friends and every show choir ever.

Yup yup yup.
x

After the way they worded it in the PR release I also believe the proposal is real, but I've yet to see confirmation that Kurt accepts.
And yet, with GOBr's track record Klaine-related spoilers, perhaps it's a "FANTASY' sequence not a 'dream'. And/or not for a proposal at all (despite the press release's implications)

However, what k(B)lainers seem to fail to realize is even if it's not a dream or fantasy scene, it's actually worse for Blaine because it means he's an even bigger controlling, entitled, psycho douchebag than he previously was.... AND most importantly, there's NOTHING saying Kurt accepts (like you pointed out). And really, why would Kurt?

And after all this Blaine, the Golden Boy, in S4...it's interesting that he DOESN'T win Prom King, that a minor recurring (but awesome) character does instead.

After a year of EVERYTHING going Blaine's way, except getting Kurt back, I think it's very possible that Blaine's charmed life may be at/near its end.

... Still trying to figure out the bazillion show choirs actualy bothering to help some guy most of them don't even know (including Dalton at this point, where incidentally Blaine's responsible for them being disqualified!) to propose to a guy he's no longer even dating because he cheated on the guy... Did Blaine (who's so 'poor' he had to make a promise ring out of gum wrappers for Kurt's Christmas gift) BUY all their participation? Or trick them into doing through thinking it was for something else entirely?

I'd say, and why the hell is Sebastian a part of it too?... except it's Sebastian. He may have turned over a 'new leaf' and is 'nice' now, but he probably can't resist seeing the utter fiasco in the making that is this proposal. He'll probably have a small container of popcorn hidden in his blazer pocket. ptdr 

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/12/2013, 8:12 pm

Maybe it's just me, but I love the fact that everyone and their brother is serenading Kurt (especially Sebastian and the Warblers) since I don't think Kurt is going to accept a marriage proposal.

In my own delusional mind Rachel and Santana are there to congratulate Kurt for getting a gig in an off Broadway show and are rushing him off to the airport with Burt.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  Smile

I still think there is another reason why all the choirs are at Dalton and Blaine takes advantage of that, it just hasn't been spoiled yet. I almost feel sorry for Blaine, he really is Kurt's bitch who can't be allowed to ever have another LI unless it's a 100 percent neutered crush on a straight guy or a faceless Facebook one night stand.

In my head canon, Kurt slept with Adam but couldn't move on, but oh well. phr34r 

Kurt singing "Get Back" with Rachel, I'm so looking forward to that!! and "Let it be"....bounce 

Last edited by Buenos on 9/12/2013, 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/12/2013, 8:18 pm

The whole proposal thing is ridiculous, and the thought of everyone being in on it (Burt bringing him there, Rachel and Santana being there from NY, even Sebastian who despises Kurt) is just horrible. And Kurt accepting (which I'm assuming based on the ring), is even more crazy after Kurt was so vocally against Finchel getting married, and the fact that it was Blaine's infidelity that lead to their break up. It is so OOC for Kurt to accept the proposal when Blaine hasn't done anything to win his trust back.

I don't know why I'm rambling here. You all know this.

The Kurtsie abuse will continue again this season. We suffer as much as Kurt.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/12/2013, 8:22 pm

kurt should definitely accept the Proposal To Kick Blaine Out Of Kurt's Life.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/12/2013, 8:23 pm

I already think that Kurt is going to have a better year then last year TBH. He's singing more already, and they have wrung out the "cheating arc" so that Kurt can't be going through that angst anymore.

Santana and Rachel are both in NY with him, and I am hoping for some cracky fun with Demi Lovato and Adam Lambert. Kurt and Adam being nemesis intrigues me, not gonna lie.

Plus from the photos we've been spoiled Kurt looks as gorgeous as ever.! wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/12/2013, 8:33 pm

i am not that optimistic, but i won't ruin your fun. neutre 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 9/12/2013, 8:35 pm

What if as GOBr said, the song/proposal is real, not dream or fantasy... BUT the part with Rachel and Santana 'congratulating' Kurt is NOT real. What if Blaine dreams/fantasizes Kurt accepting and then reality happens and everyone's like "WTF, Blaine?! This isn't what we came here for." ... and thus begins Blaine's descent from his golden pedestal he's put himself on...

Although if there was a scene of Kurt accepting why hasn't THAT been spoiled too, when the before and apparent after (the ring)?... for that matter why hasn't there been the proposal itself (the 'asking')?

And why is Blaine defensively saying "Kurt and I WILL have a happy ending!" (in full-on invoke narrative irony douchey smugness)?

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/12/2013, 8:44 pm

SippyCupofLuv wrote:What if as GOBr said, the song/proposal is real, not dream or fantasy... BUT the part with Rachel and Santana 'congratulating' Kurt is NOT real. What if Blaine dreams/fantasizes Kurt accepting and then reality happens and everyone's like "WTF, Blaine?! This isn't what we came here for." ... and thus begins Blaine's descent from his golden pedestal he's put himself on...

Although if there was a scene of Kurt accepting why hasn't THAT been spoiled too, when the before and apparent after (the ring)?... for that matter why hasn't there been the proposal itself (the 'asking')?

And why is Blaine defensively saying "Kurt and I WILL have a happy ending!" (in full-on invoke narrative irony douchey smugness)?
That would be an amazing twist Razz. And personally I always saw it as fantasy/dream sequence, because how did Blaine got EVERYBODY to be part of this song? Is he that admired/loved?. But then GOBr said otherwise, but is still unbelievable for me.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 9/12/2013, 10:54 pm

Wouldn't it be fun to come up with the most ridiculous, absurd, and throw in some hilarity, story line and just throw it out there and see if it sticks! Really shake up the fandom fanatics. Sorry. Evil me. mrgreen 
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next