Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

+27
teardrop
Delight
Vir Cotto
bayth
opals
M&M
Buenos
wickedwitch
Georgette888
brisallie
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
sheny
arina
coxfire
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
Divalicious
Ranwing
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
AnneNeville
Jellyrolls
31 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 2:53 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 37 Tumblr_mru0p7zeOt1sfm7sjo1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 37 Tumblr_mru0p7zeOt1sfm7sjo2_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 37 Tumblr_mru0p7zeOt1sfm7sjo3_250
This looks so funny without the music.
I can so see Chris just walking down the street randomly like that....

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 2:55 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Lol, was this here yet?

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 37 TKq2Y4h

Oh yeah, crisscolfer is so on. Rolling Eyes moque
This is my favorite Klaine gif since the what is wrong with you gif from when Sam returned.

ETA:  I love the way Darren has the "I'm the stud" attitude, and Chris is just getting away and wiping his mouth.  The way my mind sees this...
Perhaps Chris is phobic of germs? I hate kissing, so I can relate.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 2:58 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Well they haven't locked lips in almost a year Smile. I think both of them do like to work on sets and with each other.

I think we're slowly getting over the initial shock and are settling to seeing beautiful Chris creating the loveable Kurt. And I'll give to Klainers this much: Chris looks good kissing even from afar. (And by the way I don't think we'll see this at Fox, at least this clearly.)
I really, really love his kissing stance/face.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/21/2013, 2:59 pm

i think he's just blotting sweat. they wear heavy make up so he cannot wipe his face. but my first impression is just like yours - that he's getting rid of you-know-who's saliva.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 3:01 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^For this snippet Chris is singing lead yes. He even growls at some point. ded
He sounds amazing. So strong. I hope we get more pop or rock songs for Kurt this season.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 3:02 pm

fantastica wrote:i think he's just blotting sweat. they wear heavy make up so he cannot wipe his face. but my first impression is just like yours - that he's getting rid of you-know-who's saliva.
It could be that, too.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 3:06 pm

Buenos wrote:Are those lime green camouflage pants?  wub 
I love them. His ass looks great in them. Smile 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 3:07 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:Demi was criticized for weak acting when she guest starred on Greys Anatomy. Hopefully she's improved since then.
She cannot possibly be a worse actress than Heather, and even Heather had her good moments in "Shooting Stars".

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 3:09 pm

brisallie wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
Okay, I don't like Klaine...but yummy! I love how Chris just went for it! Damn! You go, Chris! Has anyone ever noticed how most of Klaine's kisses were not real kisses? I mean, they were usually on the side of the mouth...not full on. I always found that strange. Aside from their first kiss, this is the only real kiss they've had.

Also, was Chris sweating through his shirt? I don't blame him. That number was very high energy. I can't believe he had to do all of that at six in the morning.
I'm so glad you confessed that, because I felt the same, but I was ashamed to tell aloud my perverted feelings.So thanks girl. But, it wasn't their first kiss real?
The first kiss was real, and so was this. But the majority of them looked fake.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 3:13 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
Okay, I don't like Klaine...but yummy! I love how Chris just went for it! Damn! You go, Chris! Has anyone ever noticed how most of Klaine's kisses were not real kisses? I mean, they were usually on the side of the mouth...not full on. I always found that strange. Aside from their first kiss, this is the only real kiss they've had.

Also, was Chris sweating through his shirt? I don't blame him. That number was very high energy. I can't believe he had to do all of that at six in the morning.
All their kisses were on the mouth. They were just filmed at weird angles so it looked like try weren't, like this one. Chris is a professional. I guess Fox thought that if it looked like a stage kiss, then it wouldn't be as offensive. Rolling Eyes 
I don't know...the gay bar superstar one looked fake in the first shot, but when they changed camera angles (the "you take my breath away" moment)? That looked real. So real that it looked like Chris' tongue was in Darren's mouth. The make out scene in the car also looked fake, as in the kisses were not open mouthed and dead on....they were to the side. The first kiss, however, was real...and so was this latest one by the looks of things.

I'm not saying Chris is not a professional. But perhaps he's a bit phobic of germs? saispa 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 3:14 pm

Well there  haven't been that many kisses let's be real.

I do admit, even if made absolutely no sense, Kurt/Chris looked so hot in "I, Do".   The one thing that the Klaine story has gotten right is that Blaine turns to putty anytime he's around Kurt.  I mean look at Kurt/Chris he is so fucking gorgeous.

When he pulls Blaine into that hotel room in "I, Do" all I could think about Blaine was "lucky, lucky, boy."  Razz

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 3:19 pm

Buenos wrote:Well there  haven't been that many kisses let's be real.

I do admit, even if made absolutely no sense, Kurt/Chris looked so hot in "I, Do".   The one thing that the Klaine story has gotten right is that Blaine turns to putty anytime he's around Kurt.  I mean look at Kurt/Chris he is so fucking gorgeous.

When he pulls Blaine into that hotel room in "I, Do" all I could think about Blaine was "lucky, lucky, boy."  Razz

Kurt/Chris was so fucking hot in "I Do", I am still reeling over that episode.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/21/2013, 4:55 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:I don't know...the gay bar superstar one looked fake in the first shot, but when they changed camera angles (the "you take my breath away" moment)? That looked real. So real that it looked like Chris' tongue was in Darren's mouth. The make out scene in the car also looked fake, as in the kisses were not open mouthed and dead on....they were to the side. The first kiss, however, was real...and so was this latest one by the looks of things.

I'm not saying Chris is not a professional. But perhaps he's a bit phobic of germs? saispa 
Oh God no, please don't put that out there! Shocked 
There is already enough of a 'theory' going round that Chris in RL and as a writer is not interested/does not know how to have romantic relationships, and that he's therefore 'cold' as Kurt towards Blaine.
Don't feed the crazies. Mad 

He was perfectly alright when he had to kiss Heather for 'Laryngitis'. He was even told to tone it down when filming that because Kurt should not be an experienced kisser nor like kissing girls.
The first Klaine kiss was hot as hell, and it was Chris who did all the acting in that one.
The other Klaine kisses were filmed as chaste as possible and/or half off screen or with weird camera angles. The simple reason why: because they were male same sex kisses and those are still controversial on tv, nothing else. It had nothing to do with Chris not being a professional enough to hide a fear from germs and be able to act a proper kiss.

And there was no tongue in the WSS stage kiss, Chris simple exhaled open mouthed right after. Actors hardly ever use tongue while they kiss in front of the camera, and certainly not in a series aimed at teenagers.
That kiss was awkwardly placed on the side of the mouth (instructed by the director, I'm sure), and I think it's only Chris' acting as if Kurt is hot and bothered by it that saved it from being really fake.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 4:59 pm

I wasn't trying to feed the crazies, it's just that most of the kisses looked fake, and I wondered why. When Chris said things like "I'm a little bit OCD" and that he's too grossed out to change the kitty litter in Brain's catbox, I just wondered if maybe he was a little phobic of germs. And let's be honest, Darren just seems like the type to slobber. Wink

I was probably projecting a bit of myself into the situation, because I am the same way. Sorry! blushh 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/21/2013, 5:08 pm

^It's okay. fanny2 
I didn't mean to snap at you, sorry, but these things can go viral so easily. Mad 

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/21/2013, 5:13 pm

A little bit more about Kurt being at the Prom (and not singing on 'Hey Jude' :( :angry: ).

can you say if chris and mike were actually there? a lot of extras said that they didn't see them at all.

they were both there. from my understanding, they did not film until after the scenes i mentioned had wrapped.
I hope this doesn't mean they will end the prom (and the episode) with Burt bringing Kurt  the news of Finn's death. unsure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 5:31 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^It's okay. fanny2 
I didn't mean to snap at you, sorry, but these things can go viral so easily. Mad 

It's fine! And I didn't get the feeling you were snapping at me. It's all good.Smile 

And you're right about you-know-who. But she will bitch no matter what...even about things she made up in that warped little brain of hers.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 5:32 pm

Glorfindel wrote:A little bit more about Kurt being at the Prom (and not singing on 'Hey Jude' :( :angry: ).

can you say if chris and mike were actually there? a lot of extras said that they didn't see them at all.

they were both there. from my understanding, they did not film until after the scenes i mentioned had wrapped.
I hope this doesn't mean they will end the prom (and the episode) with Burt bringing Kurt  the news of Finn's death. unsure
Ouch. That would suck.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/21/2013, 5:35 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:A little bit more about Kurt being at the Prom (and not singing on 'Hey Jude' :( :angry: ).

Ouch. That would suck.
Oh fuck, that is actually a possibility. No matter what, Episode 3 will be devastating to watch :( 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 5:45 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

Ouch. That would suck.
Oh fuck, that is actually a possibility. No matter what, Episode 3 will be devastating to watch :( 
Yes. This will be a sucker punch to the gut no matter what kind of Glee fan you are.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/21/2013, 6:08 pm

According to the spoiler source on tumblr, Let It Be is going to feature Kurt, Artie, Santana, Rachel, and Tina. Still not a solo, but Blaine's not in it, and all 5 of them are amazing singers, so I'll take it.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 6:10 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:According to the spoiler source on tumblr, Let It Be is going to feature Kurt, Artie, Santana, Rachel, and Tina. Still not a solo, but Blaine's not in it, and all 5 of them are amazing singers, so I'll take it.
Hey Kurt's singing in "Let it be" with the best singers in Glee....I'm happy. wub wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 6:11 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:According to the spoiler source on tumblr, Let It Be is going to feature Kurt, Artie, Santana, Rachel, and Tina. Still not a solo, but Blaine's not in it, and all 5 of them are amazing singers, so I'll take it.
Yay! It will sound beautiful!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/21/2013, 6:23 pm

Fucking finally. I hope he gets at least a few lines harmony with Kevin and at least a bit not cut from the show.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/21/2013, 6:25 pm

I hope this spoiler is true. If true Kurt will finally sing with someone other than Blaine. I am trying not to get my hopes up though,
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next