Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

+27
teardrop
Delight
Vir Cotto
bayth
opals
M&M
Buenos
wickedwitch
Georgette888
brisallie
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
sheny
arina
coxfire
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
Divalicious
Ranwing
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
AnneNeville
Jellyrolls
31 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  AnneNeville 8/21/2013, 7:08 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:Overall, I don't think he gives a rat's ass about Klaine one way or the others  as long as it works for his character.  
I don't think Chris is the anti-Klainer that some people think he is. I think he's sort of neutral about it. I think is main concern is like the rest of ours and he just wants what's best for Kurt.
Which means not being a lapdog to Blaine with no self esteem.
OR for him to at least get a meaty Klaine storyline. I mean . . . don't you think that Chris would be game for creepy-stalker!Blaine if it meant that Kurt got something awesome to play?

I think he'd go for it in an instant.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 7:14 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:Overall, I don't think he gives a rat's ass about Klaine one way or the others  as long as it works for his character.  
I don't think Chris is the anti-Klainer that some people think he is. I think he's sort of neutral about it. I think is main concern is like the rest of ours and he just wants what's best for Kurt.
OR for him to at least get a meaty Klaine storyline. I mean . . . don't you think that Chris would be game for creepy-stalker!Blaine if it meant that Kurt got something awesome to play?

Chris doesn't care if Kurt is morally right or not, I think he's bored about it. He even said that Sebastian should have been dealt with "Clovis style" IIRC which is Chris's home town.

Chris is a writer so I think some of the scripts are especially for him to read, but he's a professional and it pays his mortgage.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/21/2013, 7:14 pm

Glorfindel wrote:A little bit more about Kurt being at the Prom (and not singing on 'Hey Jude' :( :angry: ).

can you say if chris and mike were actually there? a lot of extras said that they didn't see them at all.

they were both there. from my understanding, they did not film until after the scenes i mentioned had wrapped.
I hope this doesn't mean they will end the prom (and the episode) with Burt bringing Kurt  the news of Finn's death. unsure
What is the source?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/21/2013, 7:15 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:A little bit more about Kurt being at the Prom (and not singing on 'Hey Jude' :( :angry: ).

can you say if chris and mike were actually there? a lot of extras said that they didn't see them at all.

they were both there. from my understanding, they did not film until after the scenes i mentioned had wrapped.
I hope this doesn't mean they will end the prom (and the episode) with Burt bringing Kurt  the news of Finn's death. unsure
Ouch. That would suck.
It would be a good cliffhanger, though.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 7:16 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

Ouch. That would suck.
I was thinking that. And Kurt being the one receiving the news.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/21/2013, 7:17 pm

Georgette888 wrote:We haven't even had proper Hummelberry in forever though and they sound glorious together so... Yah!!!  Right. Off to tweet positive affirmation on this. I urge you all to join me. *g*
I sent thank yous!

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 7:18 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

Ouch. That would suck.
It would be like Kurt's world is crashing down around him if he were the one to get the news first. (Good acting scene for Chris).

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 7:20 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

Yeah, but Blaine's actions are being made out to be foolish and immature but "romantic". He's not being portrayed as creepy at all.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 7:20 pm

I'd rather Kurt get the bad news and have his acting front and center TBH.

Amber singing will be in the Tribute episode, I'm glad about that. Her voice is glorious. wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 7:25 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:The show is really pushing it...

http://perezhilton.com/2013-08-20-darren-criss-chris-colfer-glee-klaine-kiss-video#sthash.T8NHF6BH.dpbs

I mean give me a break, giving it to Perez Hilton?

Perez Hilton is scum. Why would they associate with that?
Gross. I have no idea why they would associate with the likes of him.
Because Perez shifted from gossip columnist to payed PR channel. He went from calling Lea a "tranny" to gushing over Monchele all the time. Same with promoting Darren and to some degree Klaine and/or CrissColfer, if I recall. $$$$$$$$$$$$$
Perez is disgusting.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/21/2013, 7:40 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

Yeah, but Blaine's actions are being made out to be foolish and immature but "romantic". He's not being portrayed as creepy at all.
Oh, I know. I just think that Chris would jump at a chance to actually play something that dramatic/interesting. You know, if they really took what's been going on to it's logical extreme.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 7:41 pm

I love that Chris had pushed for a teacher SL affair for Kurt...LOL
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/21/2013, 7:43 pm

Yep. He is also not afraid of moral ambiguity. He isn't obsessed with just playing the nice guy unlike some actors, imo.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 7:45 pm

http://24.media.tumblr.com/ab1a1765ebd042fce0662a0f2591d700/tumblr_mrw61zD3SB1sfgtkko1_500.jpg

Did Oliver just post a smiley emoticon to the question about the character Adam coming back?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/21/2013, 7:47 pm

Probably there're more relevant spoilers than this one, but I'm sorry the only thing that got my attention was: There's a HUMMELBERRY DUET! YAY! Please RIB don't ruin this by putting Blaine or anyone else in the middle. Please not.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/21/2013, 7:47 pm

Buenos wrote:http://24.media.tumblr.com/ab1a1765ebd042fce0662a0f2591d700/tumblr_mrw61zD3SB1sfgtkko1_500.jpg

Did Oliver just post a smiley emoticon to the question about the character Adam coming back?
He's been tweeting smiley faces to lots of people today! I got one.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/21/2013, 7:53 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Buenos wrote:http://24.media.tumblr.com/ab1a1765ebd042fce0662a0f2591d700/tumblr_mrw61zD3SB1sfgtkko1_500.jpg

He's been tweeting smiley faces to lots of people today! I got one.
I hope it means Oliver coming back on Glee. I just hope they t don't ruined Adam and turn him in to a Blaine stan, Friendship between Adam and Blaine I can accept. I can't accept if they turn Adam in to another Blaine stan.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 7:57 pm

The only song spoiler that is a total buzz kill is Chord on "Something".

What a total waste of one my favorite Beatle songs.  Santana/Tina/ARtie/Kevin/Kurt/RAchel/ , even Jake  would have nailed that song.  Chord will make it roadkill.

So sad/

But who the fuck cares?   Hummelberry..wub wub ..Group song...wub wub wub

Last edited by Buenos on 8/21/2013, 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/21/2013, 8:01 pm

Buenos wrote:The only song spoiler that is a total buzz kill is fucking Chord on "Something".

What a total waste of one my favorite Beatle songs.  Santana/Tina/ARtie/Kevin/Kurt/RAchel/ , even Jake  would have nailed that song.  Chord will make it roadkill.

So sad/

But who the fuck cares?   Hummelberry..wub wub ..Group song...wub wub wub 
I have really enjoyed Chord on some songs. I'm glad that he's doing a solo. Let's see him sell it!

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/21/2013, 8:05 pm

AnneNeville wrote:

What is the source?
An extra on set who is spoiling on tumblr. I don't have the actual source link but it's probably floating out there in the Glee spoiler tag.

: )
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/21/2013, 8:06 pm

Naughty, naughty extra!!!!!!!!! That's against the rules! I frown on you. Evil or Very Mad 

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 8:12 pm

Well so Kurt may not be there at Prom after all, but back in NY.

I'm good with that, actually, he should be back in NY.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 8:15 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
I have really enjoyed Chord on some songs. I'm glad that he's doing a solo. Let's see him sell it!
I'm so sorry, not fan of his singing, but everyone has their opinions so I didn't mean to offend. I will edit my post , sorry again.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/21/2013, 8:15 pm

AnneNeville wrote:Naughty, naughty extra!!!!!!!!! That's against the rules! I frown on you. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 39 Icon_evil
Hey, maybe it's the extra that just 'happens' to be friends with the Klaine kiss spoiler twitter girl. Rolling Eyes 
(although I doubt that this was leaked on purpose)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
-ETA- Ninja'd with this by Buenos, but.....
I have no spoiler source for this, but this was said by a poster on another forum:

Apparently Kurt and Burt were seen wearing the same outfits as they were for the Dalton shoot, so the latest spec is that it was an additional scene for 5.01. None of the prom extras report Chris being in the prom scenes, so it sounds like Kurt will be back in NYC for 5.02.
Sigh of relief, if true. ooppss
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/21/2013, 8:24 pm

Buenos wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
I'm so sorry, not fan of his singing, but everyone has their opinions so I didn't mean to offend. I will edit my post , sorry again.
No no nono! No need to edit your post!
I was just saying that I remember liking some of Sam's solos and his duet with Quinn, for instance. I'm hoping that if he isn't singing with Brittany (HeMo isn't a great voice) and he's been very frequently paired with Blaine, who lots of us have felt overload over.

I am ready to enjoy Sam songs . . . I'd be really happy if I discovered that I enjoy him again when he's on his own.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next