Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

+27
teardrop
Delight
Vir Cotto
bayth
opals
M&M
Buenos
wickedwitch
Georgette888
brisallie
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
sheny
arina
coxfire
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
Divalicious
Ranwing
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
AnneNeville
Jellyrolls
31 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  sheny 8/20/2013, 4:29 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:Are those lime green camouflage pants?  wub 
Yes, and not to be a perv, but I think we should make an asspreciation post because DAYUM!
Something like this?
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrthqhxsY11r1n7bto6_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrthqhxsY11r1n7bto2_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrthqhxsY11r1n7bto1_250
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrthqhxsY11r1n7bto4_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrthqhxsY11r1n7bto3_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrthqhxsY11r1n7bto5_250

[x]

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  arina 8/20/2013, 4:31 am

I kinda like his clothes, I like seeing ´him in colours, not just in a grey..
He looks great and sings some lines and sounds great - well it's at leat something.

Last edited by arina on 8/20/2013, 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/20/2013, 4:48 am

Wow. That, um, is truly an asset? lol
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/20/2013, 4:59 am

I don't even want to think about the reasons leading to the kiss.

If it's Blaine fantasy I want to see Blaine lean in to a kiss whilst waking up from the dream seeing Kurt's "I'm sorry, ain't gonna happen!" face or if he goes as far as pulling a real life kiss just to please his own needs then one of those swift slaps across the Blainey face would be nice to see...

But that colour combo and that hair makes Kurt look like early 90's Ken doll. Smile
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/20/2013, 6:23 am

AnneNeville wrote:They probably just didn't want to kiss that many times and/or the kiss ending is one of several alternatives and they'll air the one that Fox/the director like best.
I've been thinking about this.
- In the first episode of season 3 we had a big Klaine moment when Blaine transferred to McKinley: they hugged.
- In the first episode of season 4 we had a big Klaine moment when Blaine send Kurt on his way to NY (and stole his triumphant 'go-to-NY' song): they hugged.
Now we have the 1st episode of season 5 and apparently there is another big Klaine moment, the duet: and they kiss?

Would Fox really allow that? In the first episode of the season? Because a male same-sex kiss means that the episode will need an extra warning, and that might cost them viewers. They never did that before in the first episode of a season, and barely allowed it in the show at all (as I agree with some others here who say that a few Klaine kisses were positioned only half on the mouth on purpose, or filmed from the back of a head or partially off screen).
Would they willingly want to put a warning on the first episode, when Glee is already on the brink with its ratings?

So my guess is that this Klaine kiss will not be shown in the episode, but replaced by another take in which they hug.
The kiss that was filmed is already thoroughly 'spoiled' by 'fans', and really: an important moment being allowed to be taped so out in the open, and then filmed from multiple angles, must be set up by Glee itself to arouse  the Klainers and create internet attention. So the kiss is probably to bait the Klainers, nothing more.
if this is true it means that Chris and Darren had to film a kiss when their bosses already know it won't be used on the show, but also that it would make perfect spoiler bait. That's.....quite disrespectful towards the actors. Mad

(It could also be that the kiss was put in by RIB right after the song to defy Fox's strict same sex rules, so that Fox won't be able to cut it from the show without the audience knowing that a kiss was happening (they did this before) and that it will result in an equal rights outcry when it is cut, but Ryan should know by now that this tactic does not work often, and I just don't think that's the case here.)

Georgette888 wrote:Meh. I'm not giving certain invested people the satisfaction of sniggering at any clutching of straws. Kurt and Blaine are pretty obviously getting back together or almost so. I don't like it. I don't like the relationship. I don't like Blaine. I think the writing lead up makes no sense and is crap and makes for an unhealthy scenario. I can continue to believe and say all of that without losing my dignity.
Same.

I think we have to face that Klaine will reunite, without any proper build-up or needed conversation between them, no POV for Kurt, nor him knowing about Blaine's crush on Sam or that Blaine slept with a facebook random, and no proper apology nor redemption storyline for Blaine (as RIB and the Blarrenstans already think that Blaine redeemed himself by running around dressed up like a superhero and being nice to Sam and Tina for a season, WTF Rolling Eyes ).

Kurt's days of independency are over, and let's be real: he never was allowed to be independent in New York anyway. Klaine still hang around his ankle like a heavy chain and ball. I think the only episode in which Kurt was really free was in 'Sadie Hawkins' when he met Adam.

I was quite upset last night, but this morning I decided to take it as it comes. I will still probably rant about it and keep pointing it out on forums that matter, but it's a lost cause. Glee has become an awful show with hideous messages, and the chances of it ever getting better again are very slim.
I don't think that Kurt as a character is ruined (hey, Kurt has been beaten into the ground so much for his appearance and supposedly no sex appeal by now, especially when it comes to romantic relationships, it's not hard to fathom that his selfesteem is non-existent, and in my headcanon he'll see the light eventually and leaves Blaine, even if they are already married by then), but he is seriously limited and silenced now.

So I'll just fastforward the rest of crappy Glee, cringe through the Klaine scenes just to see Chris in action (when you squint or put your thumb strategically on the screen it's beareable), cherish and rewind the few Kurt scenes we'll get, and pray for a solo or 2 and a possible duet with someone who is not Blaine.
The saving grace for me is that as long as Chris is attached to Glee we'll get to hear him sing every once in a while (and he sounds absolutely great again in this song). Once Glee is over I'm afraid that won't happen anymore.
I just hope that Chris is still happy with being tied down to the show, and/or that he negotiated enough free time to do other things, so that he keeps cashing those paychecks while slowly but steadily spreading his still clipped wings to other, more worthy projects than Glee in the future.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 8/20/2013, 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos! Can't have typos when Georgette888 wants to marry this post.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/20/2013, 6:29 am

Well, Marie (I hope it is ok for me to graduate to your first name, love), I could about marry your post. Glee is crap. This shows it is crap and I will just be here rolling my eyes at people being content with such an awful build up to reunion as long as they get their Klaine5eva!!!! whilst enjoying what little Chris I get.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/20/2013, 6:41 am

I didn’t have a chance to watch the videos yet (limited internet and all that yada). But… jeez, I feel like watching a very entertaining trainwreck. Tina imagines going on a date with Blaine, to win Prom Queen and all that rubbish?! I am so excited to witness how her character gets even more destroyed.

Klaine have on a public staircase of MK (all those great memories) a sweet picnic and even kiss. Finally - they can be together without even having one honest to good conversation about the break-up. At least that will be the only Klaine kiss for the season, as we all know how uncomfortable they are showing homosexual couples.

I cannot look at this anymore with any amount of seriousness nor sincerity. This is such a crackfic and low quality. Why bother with any emotions whatsoever?! Kurt edits will be great, but I suspect I may even have to skip those. There is really nothing to look forward to. Maybe I’ll enjoy a great drinking game?! Then at least I’ll have some fun doing it.

P.S. haven't read the thread yet again. Sorry if I repeat/interrupt anything.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/20/2013, 7:05 am

Georgette888 wrote:Well, Marie (I hope it is ok for me to graduate to your first name, love), I could about marry your post.  
Oh, that's fine, Abi. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 29 Tumblr_m81tt8p5If1rn95k2o1_250

If you want to marry my post, will you propose with a Beatles song backed-up by 4 choirs? I will except no less than that, but I'll do my part as a good parent and drive the post under false pretence to whatever destination you decide to spring the proposal unto it. tonguue 

Lottie2303 wrote:Klaine have on a public staircase of MK (all those great memories) a sweet picnic and even kiss. Finally -  they can be together without even having one honest to good conversation about the break-up. At least that will be the only Klaine kiss for the season, as we all know how uncomfortable they are showing homosexual couples.
Remember that, according to Dante and the writers, Kurt hated PDA?

Remember that this is the same highschool where Kurt singing with a boy would paint a slushy target on that boy's back? Where Klaine were afraid to kiss after Kurt gave Blaine flowers? Where Kurt got elected Prom Queen? (and there are many more examples in canon)
And don't give me that season 3 final crap that the environment at that highschool changed radically because of Kurt having been there.

Remember when noone in the school liked ND, booed them and threw food at them when they sang in public, slushied their members, and if nothing worse ignored them?

And now the school's showband (run by Sue?) is helping a gay couple sing a duet in the school yard, and the entire band plus a number of students enthusiastically cheer Klaine on when they kiss, in public, on a table no less.
Right. dryy 
Do these writers even remember what they wrote themselves? beam
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/20/2013, 7:12 am

Nope, they cannot even remember the beginning of the very same episode.

Considering this is so over-the-top dramatic, it may actually be a dream sequence. It makes more sense, based on the list you just complied. I really can only laugh about it, admire Kurt's clothes (ironically, I really like them), I am happy he sings (I want to listen!) and always find it hot when Chris is all demanding and sexy. I just have to ignore he kisses Blaine phr34r 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/20/2013, 7:20 am

I don't read any Klaine blogs, so I only saw videos that were here or on CCN tumblr... if there existed video with longer part of that song or more quality soundplease po st it here. I hate Klaine but I cannot help but listening Kurt's part over and over again, he sounds really good at least from I can tell from the shitty quality.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/20/2013, 7:30 am

arina wrote:I don't read any Klaine blogs, so I only saw videos that were here or on CCN tumblr... if there existed video with longer part of that song or more quality soundplease po st it here. I hate Klaine but I cannot help but listening Kurt's part over and over again, he sounds really good at least from I can tell from the shitty quality.
How is the song allocation? Do they sing together? Separately? Much much is each singing?

ETA: I cannot listen to any audio files right now Smile

Last edited by Lottie2303 on 8/20/2013, 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/20/2013, 7:32 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Georgette888 wrote:Well, Marie (I hope it is ok for me to graduate to your first name, love), I could about marry your post.  
Oh, that's fine, Abi. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 29 Tumblr_m81tt8p5If1rn95k2o1_250

If you want to marry my post, will you propose with a Beatles song backed-up by 4 choirs? I will except no less than that, but I'll do my part as a good parent and drive the post under false pretence to whatever destination you decide to spring the proposal unto it. tonguue 
I'll do even better! GlorpostAbi5eva!!!!!""
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/20/2013, 7:34 am

arina wrote:I don't read any Klaine blogs, so I only saw videos that were here or on CCN tumblr... if there existed video with longer part of that song or more quality soundplease po st it here. I hate Klaine but I cannot help but listening Kurt's part over and over again, he sounds really good at least from I can tell from the shitty quality.
Someone made this audio but the quality is not very good.

Title: Got To Get You Into My Life (Snippet)
Artist: Glee Cast

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/20/2013, 7:40 am

Lottie2303 wrote:How is the song allocation? Do they sing together? Separately? Much much is each singing?

ETA: I cannot listen to any audio files right now Smile
The usual: they both sing a few lines solo, than a few together (and I think Chris sings a higher back-up to Darren's lead again ).
-ETA- Not true, I have to correct myself: Darren is singing back-up to Chris.
But ohhh, Darren is shouting horribly on the "Got to get you into my life" line. Mad 

Georgette888 wrote:I'll do even better! GlorpostAbi5eva!!!!!""
It's on, bitches!!!!!1!!11!!!!!

Last edited by Glorfindel on 8/20/2013, 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/20/2013, 7:44 am

Thx, Marie. So for once, Kurt is actually singing lead? At least we get some positive points.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/20/2013, 7:48 am

^For this snippet Chris is singing lead yes. He even growls at some point. ded
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/20/2013, 7:50 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Thx, Marie. So for once, Kurt is actually singing lead? At least we get some positive points.
That would fit the Glee logic. In Kurt's dream Blaine sings the lead and in Blaine's dream Kurt sings the lead. Wink Go figure!

Because everyone is so hooked up on the end and the kiss, I'd like to see the part where they start the song, because that could give clues if this is infact a fantasy or not. There is not a clip of the beginning, is there?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/20/2013, 7:56 am

Glorfindel wrote:^For this snippet Chris is singing lead yes. He even growls at some point. ded
I want to listen *grr: Thank god I get an internet stick today... I just moved (again) and feel so disconnected from the world crycry 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/20/2013, 7:59 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Because everyone is so hooked up on the end and the kiss, I'd like to see the part where they start the song, because that could give clues if this is infact a fantasy or not. There is not a clip of the beginning, is there?
No, not the beginning, just the end (from multiple angles!).

To be honest: I think the scene is real, and most of the first episode of the Beatles tribute two-parter will be wasted on Blaine trying to woe Kurt back by going over the top with attention whore songs including marching bands and choirs.

Yup, that will fix anything that usually takes many long nights of talking and fighting and crying.
Why need (relationship) therapy when you can get a deaf choir? It's the new fad. Rolling Eyes 

"I Saw Her Standing There" >> "Help" >>"All You Need Is Love" >> "Got To Get You Into My Life": the Klaine redeeming arc in a nutshell, ladies and gentlemen. 
Why talk when you can showboat serenade in public with the help of dozens of people?

Jeez. Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/20/2013, 8:38 am

Lol, was this here yet?

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 29 TKq2Y4h

Oh yeah, crisscolfer is so on. Rolling Eyes moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/20/2013, 8:45 am

Glorfindel wrote:Lol, was this here yet?

THIS.IS.EPIC ptdr 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/20/2013, 8:48 am

Oh, god. I am multi-shipping myself with your posts now. *dying of laughter in London*

Last edited by Georgette888 on 8/20/2013, 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/20/2013, 9:08 am

May I have the source of that, Marie, please?
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/20/2013, 9:30 am

Georgette888 wrote:May I have the source of that, Marie, please?
Well, I can't refuse you anything now that you're courting my posts (just be safe and use protection when multi-shipping, lol).

The source is someone on p_f (who I don't think minds it being reblogged or put on tumblr, but she said the gif was too big for tumblr), but I'm not sure if the link works when you're not a member of that com.

However, there's another set of gifs of the same moment on tumblr, so you could also use that one (although it lacks the immediate backing off of Chris after the kliss):

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrtcywIPsj1r295ako1_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 29 Tumblr_mrtcywIPsj1r295ako2_250
source
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/20/2013, 9:47 am

This is my favorite Klaine gif since the what is wrong with you gif from when Sam returned.

ETA: I love the way Darren has the "I'm the stud" attitude, and Chris is just getting away and wiping his mouth. The way my mind sees this...
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next