Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

+27
teardrop
Delight
Vir Cotto
bayth
opals
M&M
Buenos
wickedwitch
Georgette888
brisallie
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
sheny
arina
coxfire
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
Divalicious
Ranwing
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
AnneNeville
Jellyrolls
31 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/13/2013, 5:22 pm

Maybe it's all one big elaborate, misleading stunt to tease us, like he said. Mislead is into thinking Klaine is on, when all logic points to it being DOA still (Kurt insisting they are not together, Burt saying the marriage idea was stupid). It's all a ploy to get ratings using the last endgame couple still standing. It could be another Come What May.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  valkeakuulas 8/13/2013, 5:25 pm

We'll see in a months time, but Chris' apparance has given a lot of people scary vibes. I first thought it was just my suspicious mind but tumblr and here shows I and you guys are not the only ones.

Going to tumblr does hurt a Kurtsies soul. Mentioning in the Klaine tag, or stupidly even in Kurt tag, that Blaine is still a cheating, shelfish c*** might get a stoning. So arrogant: We won! attitude is raging there.

Still have a sliver of hope left for the end of fall season, but even if the proposal is tossed Blaine seems to be allowed to lure back into Kurt's life without consequences.

I'll let go of my precious Kurt the day Chris says in a public interview, or lets to understand, that nothing can be done anymore to save his indepence.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/13/2013, 5:29 pm

I'm not giving up hope until the dreaded word "Yes" pops out of Kurt's mouth.vexe 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/13/2013, 5:31 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:I'm not giving up hope until the dreaded word "Yes" pops out of Kurt's mouth.vexe 

If Kurt does says yes, it will be the end of the TV show Glee for me.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/13/2013, 5:44 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Like I said, he seems so resigned to Kurt's fate as a househusband to a cheating asshole. Either he's the biggest troll alive or these are real spoilers and Kurt will be destroyed.

I have a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach after this latest interview.
I also have funny  feeling in my stomach.  I for one won't be watching  at least live anymore.
Me too. I feel drained of all energy.

I wish I could say goodbye to Kurt (and Glee), but I love him too much to let go. :( 

MoviesAreLife wrote:What if it's just a dream sequence and what if Chris is just teasing us??! *grasping at straws*
I honestly think that Chris won't troll that way.

Kurt will probably not accept a marriage proposal (yet) but I think Klaine will get back together.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/13/2013, 5:46 pm

I believe Klaine is most certainly inevitable.

I look at gifs, some videos and co. But I doubt I'll watch an entire episode of Glee. I will also only talk about it here in detail. I don't want to give Glee any sort of traffic. My focus will be on Chris. With an upcoming biopic, another book (hopefully) and other projects, I hope I'll be entertained nicely neutre :( :( neutre 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/13/2013, 5:48 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:We'll see in a months time, but Chris' apparance has given a lot of people scary vibes. I first thought it was just my suspicious mind but tumblr and here shows I and you guys are not the only ones.

Going to tumblr does hurt a Kurtsies soul. Mentioning in the Klaine tag, or stupidly even in Kurt tag, that Blaine is still a cheating, shelfish c*** might get a stoning. So arrogant: We won! attitude is raging there.

Still have a sliver of hope left for the end of fall season, but even if the proposal is tossed Blaine seems to be allowed to lure back into Kurt's life without consequences.

I'll let go of my precious Kurt the day Chris says in a public interview, or lets to understand, that nothing can be done anymore to save his indepence.
I hope these people have their boyfriend/girlfriend cheat on them. See how it feels. Wouldn't it be hilarious if this was just all one, big joke and that it turned out that we actually won instead?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/13/2013, 5:49 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Like I said, he seems so resigned to Kurt's fate as a househusband to a cheating asshole. Either he's the biggest troll alive or these are real spoilers and Kurt will be destroyed.

I have a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach after this latest interview.
I also have funny  feeling in my stomach.  I for one won't be watching  at least live anymore.
Me too. I feel drained of all energy.

I wish I could say goodbye to Kurt (and Glee), but I love him too much to let go. :( 

MoviesAreLife wrote:What if it's just a dream sequence and what if Chris is just teasing us??! *grasping at straws*
I honestly think that Chris won't troll that way.

Kurt will probably not accept a marriage proposal (yet) but I think Klaine will get back together.
I think I want to barf.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/13/2013, 5:50 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:I'm not giving up hope until the dreaded word "Yes" pops out of Kurt's mouth.vexe 
Come on, Kurt. It's all riding on you. I love him, but if he says "Yes", I'm going to want to smack him upside the head.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/13/2013, 5:53 pm

The  only  I can  accept Klaine  getting back together a tiny bit now, is if Kurt tells  Blaine if You cheat   just one more time.  we are done for good.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/13/2013, 5:55 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
Come on, Kurt. It's all riding on you. I love him, but if he says "Yes", I'm going to want to smack him upside the head.
I know Kurt is a very independent and strong man but this kind group attack can break even a stronger person. Even if this scene is Blaine's fantasy then what a megalomaniac he is.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/13/2013, 5:56 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
I know Kurt is a very independent and strong man but this kind group attack can break even a stronger person. Even if this scene is Blaine's fantasy then what a megalomaniac he is.
Nooo! I'm trying not to panic....

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/13/2013, 6:01 pm

The show isn't about Kurt and his character anymore. They will bend and mend him however they please, because they want Klaine. End of story.

I decided I am getting drunk now. This is too depressing and really and sincerely pains me so bad.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/13/2013, 6:03 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
Agree 100%. Especially since Blaine has done nothing to earn Kurt's trust back. If Klaine must get back together ,why could not they have shown in season 4 Blaine working on earning Kurt's trust back? And have the proposal and the end of season 5 or start of season 6.?f they did I would not be nearly against the proposal . I still would not be for it, but would not be nearly as against it as I am now
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/13/2013, 6:04 pm

You GUYS!!! The Tumblr that gave more spoilers makes me want to VOMIT!!!:angry: :angry: :angry: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/13/2013, 6:06 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:You GUYS!!! The Tumblr that gave more spoilers makes me want to VOMIT!!!:angry: :angry: :angry: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
I don't want to read them knowing I will be upset.Mad Mad :( :( :angry: :angry: Twisted Evil 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/13/2013, 6:19 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:You GUYS!!! The Tumblr that gave more spoilers makes me want to VOMIT!!!:angry: :angry: :angry: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
I don't  want to read them   knowing I will be upset.Mad Mad :( :( :angry: :angry: Twisted Evil 
Don't read them unless you want to lose all hope.

But the spoilers last season from that eggshell person were not all true either, so...

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/13/2013, 6:26 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:The show isn't about Kurt and his character anymore. They will bend and mend him however they please, because they want Klaine. End of story.

I decided I am getting drunk now. This is too depressing and really and sincerely pains me so bad.
We have no alcohol. I'm thinking of picking up a regency romance and curling up in bed. I'd read with my head under a pillow if I could figure out how.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/13/2013, 6:28 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
I don't  want to read them   knowing I will be upset.Mad Mad :( :( :angry: :angry: Twisted Evil 
Don't read them unless you want to lose all hope.

But the spoilers last season from that eggshell person were not all true either, so...

I am not going to read. I do not want to lose the tiny tiny bit of hope I have left.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/13/2013, 6:30 pm

They are pretty suspicious.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/13/2013, 6:39 pm

if you want to post obnoxious but unconfirmed spoilers here, I suggest using the spoiler tag (w/ proper warning such as questionable sources and blood-spilling consequences) so some readers with weak heart may avoid the life-threatening experience.

thank you!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/13/2013, 6:43 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:Agree 100%. Especially since Blaine has done nothing to earn  Kurt's trust back. If  Klaine must get back together  ,why could not they  have shown   in season 4 Blaine working on earning  Kurt's trust back? And  have the proposal  and the end of season 5 or start of season 6.?f they did I would not be nearly against the      proposal . I still would not be for it, but would not be  nearly as against it as I am now
Remember this is Glee, where they let Finn get back together with Quinn so he could mend things and do it right this time, when she was the one trying to saddle him with another man's baby.

This is Glee,the show that let Blaine cheat and then let several persons tell him he's not a bad guy and a ~hero, while Kurt got scolded for not being there for him, not only by Blaine himself, but Tina as well.
The show that had Kurt's employer urge him to forgive his cheating ex, and, for crying out loud, made his own father bring that cheating ex to him as a Christmas present!

Forget ever getting a decent apology from Blaine and/or a good conversation between Kurt and Blaine. Ryan is all about the grand gestures and big scenes. RIB will never ever address Blaine's cheating again, and they will certainly not give Kurt a voice about it.

badday
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/13/2013, 7:15 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:Agree 100%. Especially since Blaine has done nothing to earn  Kurt's trust back. If  Klaine must get back together  ,why could not they  have shown   in season 4 Blaine working on earning  Kurt's trust back? And  have the proposal  and the end of season 5 or start of season 6.?f they did I would not be nearly against the      proposal . I still would not be for it, but would not be  nearly as against it as I am now
Remember this is Glee, where they let Finn get back together with Quinn so he could mend things and do it right this time, when she was the one trying to saddle him with another man's baby.

This is Glee,the show that let Blaine cheat and then let several persons tell him he's not a bad guy and a ~hero, while Kurt got scolded for not being there for him, not only by Blaine himself, but Tina as well.
The show that had Kurt's employer urge him to forgive his cheating ex, and, for crying out loud, made his own father bring that cheating ex to him as a Christmas present!

Forget ever getting a decent apology from Blaine and/or a good conversation between Kurt and Blaine. Ryan is all about the grand gestures and big scenes. RIB will never ever address Blaine's cheating again, and they will certainly not give Kurt a voice about it.

badday
Everything you posted is true.Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil badday badday 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/13/2013, 7:30 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
They are pretty suspicious.
I'm hoping it will be like last season when most of the spoilers were false.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/13/2013, 7:31 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

badday
What kind of dysfunctional relationships have the writers found themselves in in the past?? Are they just that screwed up?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next