Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6

+31
Piciollina
samanthamumba
opals
kac
sjonnepon
Adamina
MissSoniaPP
dap1217
ChrisColferFan1
glimmerle
ladydianab
AnneNeville
bayth
Buenos
coxfire
Jellyrolls
sheny
arina
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Ireth
Delight
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Georgette888
fantastica
brisallie
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
ColferInspired
ColdFlame96
35 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6

Post  brisallie 5/28/2013, 1:12 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:

Well, I'm sure Chris showers that cat with love and affection every morning when he wakes up. My cat tries to climb my shoulders, but unlike Chris, I have narrow shoulders, and my cat is super fat, so she can't fit.

At least you have a cat, I've tried to climb my dog over my shoulders and she hates it. She's small though, but my shoulders are narrow.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6

Post  ColferInspired 5/28/2013, 2:45 am

Thought I would show a bit of nostalgia.

This is the Live Glee Ustream from 2009, with Chris, Naya, Amber, and Josh who plays Jacob Israel. Part 1.

I am using Google Chrome and overjoyed that I embedded this video without any problems. There are 11 parts. If anyone wants me to embed the rest, I would be happy to.

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/28/2013, 3:04 am

Mark and Kevin where there as well.

I just had to put up another one. Chris is just so cute. To think he was only nineteen. wub

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/28/2013, 4:04 am

My cat would have killed me just trying to put her around my shoulders Smile Smile Smile .

But I really love that pic. Chris just looks adorable.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/28/2013, 4:24 am

the picture with Brian is so cute. My new favorite picture. wub
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/28/2013, 6:03 am

Lottie2303 wrote:My cat would have killed me just trying to put her around my shoulders Smile Smile Smile .

But I really love that pic. Chris just looks adorable.

My cat right now has a limited tolerance for me. We're treating her for an ear infection so each time I try to pick her up, she thinks that we're going to squirt medicine in her ears and she runs away! :(

Brian is such a cutie and nothing warms my heart more than seeing someone who loves his pet so clearly. I don't trust people who don't like animals and it's no wonder that two of my favorite TV actors (Chris and Jared Padalecki) both are big animal lovers.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/28/2013, 6:11 am

My cat was a diva and a world-class bitch. I loved her to pieces.

I hope your cat will be well soon. Ear infections are so painful :( .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/28/2013, 7:56 am

Lottie2303 wrote:My cat was a diva and a world-class bitch. I loved her to pieces.

I hope your cat will be well soon. Ear infections are so painful :( .

Same here. My cats an Ice Bitch to anyone who's not me. Razz She's spoiled, pampered, entitled, and I wouldn't trade her for the world.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/28/2013, 8:38 am

ColferInspired wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 4 Tumblr_mnhio1NbiP1r3a0deo1_500
that is one good-looking green-eyed mothereffer. and chris looks very nice too. Smile
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/28/2013, 9:46 am

This recent one is...I'm...cat and a handsome freckled man...oh...
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/28/2013, 10:07 am

I was wondering where he went the day the picture with Brian was taken that required an "H" sticker for admission.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/28/2013, 10:14 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I was wondering where he went the day the picture with Brian was taken that required an "H" sticker for admission.

Oh that was a sticker? I thought it was just part of the design for the shirt.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/28/2013, 10:51 am

Yes, it's a sticker, most likely for admission to a museum or something.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/28/2013, 10:52 am

Just wait a bit and Tumblr CSI most likely will provide all answers fanny2 .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/28/2013, 11:35 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Yes, it's a sticker, most likely for admission to a museum or something.
Someone already solved that riddle: it stands for Huntington Library in L.A.
It seems like a place Chris would love to go.

neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 5/28/2013, 11:46 am

When I don't think I can love him more... He goes somewhere like that for his birthday. He is just great.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/28/2013, 12:08 pm

^It does sound like a very nice place: an old estate, rare books and documents, paintings, old furniture and silver, several gardens to walk in.

It's like an European castle. Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/28/2013, 12:52 pm

Thanks, Marie. I figured someone would figure it out. LOL.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/28/2013, 2:24 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Thought I would show a bit of nostalgia.

This is the Live Glee Ustream from 2009, with Chris, Naya, Amber, and Josh who plays Jacob Israel. Part 1.

I am using Google Chrome and overjoyed that I embedded this video without any problems. There are 11 parts. If anyone wants me to embed the rest, I would be happy to.

Remember those videos. Naya was so drunk, if I recall she left the room at some point. I'm not sure how drunk were the rest, but I remember how cute was Chris. He was so young then.

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:I was wondering where he went the day the picture with Brian was taken that required an "H" sticker for admission.

I also thought it was part of the design lol

P.S I've seen pictures of Huntington Library and is such a beautiful place, besides I love those libraries that keep documents for centuries. Now I see why you love it Chris.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/28/2013, 2:37 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Thought I would show a bit of nostalgia.

Remember those videos. Naya was so drunk, if I recall she left the room at some point. I'm not sure how drunk were the rest, but I remember how cute was Chris. He was so young then.

ColdFlame96 wrote:

I also thought it was part of the design lol

P.S I've seen pictures of Huntington Library and is such a beautiful place, besides I love those libraries that keep documents for centuries. Now I see why you love it Chris.

Chris was probably bitter about remaining sober. He always made comments in interviews about how he was counting down the days until he could drink legally.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/28/2013, 2:46 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:

Chris was probably bitter about remaining sober. He always made comments in interviews about how he was counting down the days until he could drink legally.

He had to remain sober? Umm I've friends who told me they drank before they could drink legally, because usually got fake ID's or had older friends. So Chris could have done the same.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/28/2013, 2:49 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

He had to remain sober? Umm I've friends who told me they drank before they could drink legally, because usually got fake ID's or had older friends. So Chris could have done the same.

I don't think he did though, because he always complained about it. George Lopez even made fun of him for it. Our boy is a rule-follower.

Last edited by ColdFlame96 on 5/28/2013, 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/28/2013, 3:04 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:

He didnt though, because he always complained about it. George Lopez even made fun of him for it. Our boy is a rule-follower.

Chris really had a good upbringing. But I don't blame it though, I also started to drink when I had the age to drink legally (18)
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/28/2013, 3:07 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

He didnt though, because he always complained about it. George Lopez even made fun of him for it. Our boy is a rule-follower.

Chris really had a good upbringing. But I don't blame it though, I also started to drink when I had the age to drink legally (18)

Same here. I take full advantage of it when I watch Glee. Wink
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 5/28/2013, 3:20 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:

To be honest, I think he didn't drink publically, or politically correctly never said publically he drank alcohol, but I'm pretty sure he did on private parties, and particularly after he joined Glee. I love Chris but as sweet as he is, I hope for him he enjoyed drinking (safely) here and there. He even joked about being given a pass thanks to his Golden Globe the night he won it.
But I'm not a good example, I did party a lot before legally be authorized to (although in France 18 is the limit), but for my defense I studied more than 80 hours per week minimum, Saturday nights were our only way to blow some steam. I never endangered myself with drunk driving or stuff like that, but I experienced some memorable hangovers. I'm sure Chris experienced it too, but he probably never went overboard
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next