Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6

+31
Piciollina
samanthamumba
opals
kac
sjonnepon
Adamina
MissSoniaPP
dap1217
ChrisColferFan1
glimmerle
ladydianab
AnneNeville
bayth
Buenos
coxfire
Jellyrolls
sheny
arina
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Ireth
Delight
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Georgette888
fantastica
brisallie
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
ColferInspired
ColdFlame96
35 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6

Post  Lottie2303 6/28/2013, 5:50 am

sjonnepon wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:I am sorry, but no successful television or movie star participates in any form of reality TV. It is a very good indicator of "desperate to stay relevant". I doubt Chris even ever consideres this idea nor does he need it.

Now, we can talk about a dance movie. That is a different story tonguue

Spoiler:

ptdr
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6

Post  Ireth 6/28/2013, 9:19 am

ColferInspired wrote:
ladydianab wrote:Maybe he will go as Chewbacca and wear his Wookie backpack!ptdr

That would be cute and funny at the same time. Razz

I am still hoping for Han Solo.  I had the biggest crush on that character, as I was quite young at the time and had no interest in actors.

I'd love either. And here he is in Han Solo's costume, sort of:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 23 Tumblr_mdgmjnlrGO1qa0asno1_r1_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 23 Tumblr_lta8uel6Qn1r2q7uko1_250
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/28/2013, 10:54 am

^ haha, there you go. but personally, i prefer if he wears his birthday suit on that day. it would probably be 100 degrees that day (about 40C) so he will need plenty of ventilation to stay cool. Smile 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/28/2013, 10:27 pm

Don't know were this is from, but he is holding the fedora, that love him wearing. He looks gorgeous. wub

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 23 Tumblr_mp4ru356xm1s93hhuo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/28/2013, 10:31 pm

I guessing these are from Paramount studio's as there are ones with Naya popping up as well.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 23 Tumblr_mp4r30hazZ1qhw8s2o2_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 23 Tumblr_mp4r30hazZ1qhw8s2o1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/28/2013, 10:33 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 23 Tumblr_mp4qldE0GC1qa0asno1_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 23 Tumblr_mp4qldE0GC1qa0asno3_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 23 Tumblr_mp4qldE0GC1qa0asno4_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/28/2013, 10:40 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 23 Tumblr_mp4ri0Kfck1ribd6jo1_400

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 23 Tumblr_mp4ri0Kfck1ribd6jo2_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 23 Tumblr_mp4ri0Kfck1ribd6jo3_500

Tumblr has spoken. ded
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/28/2013, 10:44 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 23 Tumblr_mp4pijWNUs1qe476yo5_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/28/2013, 11:55 pm

Seeing at these pics, first I've to say ARMS, second, I love he's wearing a fedora hat. And third , the t-shirt it couldn't be more accurate Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/28/2013, 11:58 pm

brisallie wrote:Seeing at these pics, first I've to say ARMS, second, I love he's wearing a fedora hat. And third , the t-shirt it couldn't be more accurate Smile

He really doesn't like those paps anymore.

But he looks hot when he looks annoyed.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/29/2013, 1:24 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 23 Tumblr_mp4yaa4Gcf1qzcfh0o1_500
And these ones you seem him walking frame per frame.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 23 Tumblr_mp4xo6uaoz1qe476yo1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 23 Tumblr_mp4xo6uaoz1qe476yo2_250     Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 23 Tumblr_mp4xo6uaoz1qe476yo3_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 23 Tumblr_mp4xo6uaoz1qe476yo4_250    Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 23 Tumblr_mp4xo6uaoz1qe476yo5_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 23 Tumblr_mp4xo6uaoz1qe476yo6_250

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/2od72kjtfkd88zgsucluh6znm0vphflj
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 6/29/2013, 1:03 pm

brisallie wrote:Seeing at these pics, first I've to say ARMS, second, I love he's wearing a fedora hat. And third , the t-shirt it couldn't be more accurate Smile

He is so beautifully put together that it's just not fair! And I love that even though he's dressed completely casually that there is still this sense of quirky style that is just Chris. I love these graphic tshirts that he wears because he makes them look so cool.

ColferInspired wrote:He really doesn't like those paps anymore.

But he looks hot when he looks annoyed.

I appreciate that unlike some *coughNayacough* he doesn't seek out the paps or play up for them. He understands that they are part of the business and to so degree he has to put up with them, but he has a clear boundary of privacy that he wants to be respected.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 6/29/2013, 1:45 pm

I don't follow other castmembers very closely so I had no idea Naya is type to seeking out the paparazzi. But I heard that some other castmembers get photographed much more often so I always wondered if it's because they call them themselves or because Chris avoids the places where is bigger chance to get photographed. Because I doubt Chris would be less interesting for them than his castmates (except for Jane).
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 6/29/2013, 2:14 pm

arina wrote:I don't follow other castmembers very closely so I had no idea Naya is type to seeking out the paparazzi. But I heard that some other castmembers get photographed much more often so I always wondered if it's because they call them themselves or because Chris avoids the places where is bigger chance to get photographed. Because I doubt Chris would be less interesting for them than his castmates (except for Jane).

Maybe Rawning is talking about these pictures of Naya from yesterday.
http://naya-rivera.com/post/54049112865/naya-rivera-at-malibu-beach
These look more like photos from a photoshoot than candid pics taken by paparazzi. She has so much make up and she is just walking around with that surf board looking pretty.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/29/2013, 2:40 pm

I saw Naya's pics, and are they actually candid pics? I don't think so. It looks more like a bikini campaign.

As usually I'm focused on Chris and only Chris, I've no idea how's the relationship between other cast members and paparazzis. The impression I have is that Lea is the one most photographed, but I don't know if she seeks them out or coincidentally they're in every place she goes.

He is so beautifully put together that it's just not fair! And I love that even though he's dressed completely casually that there is still this sense of quirky style that is just Chris. I love these graphic tshirts that he wears because he makes them look so cool.

I love those graphic t-shirts as well, because Chris is looking for designs that express his personal taste and inner dork self. Like the 'Hogwarts' tee with the disneyland font. I'm just looking forward to see a tee with the diet coke on it.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 6/29/2013, 2:58 pm

brisallie wrote:I saw Naya's pics, and are they actually candid pics? I don't think so. It looks more like a bikini campaign.

As usually I'm focused on Chris and only Chris, I've no idea how's the relationship between other cast members and paparazzis. The impression I have is that Lea is the one most photographed, but I don't know if she seeks them out or coincidentally they're in every place she goes.

Lol There is no coincidence. Naya's beach pics, as well as a lot of others of her, and a lot of Lea's pics are papped but are totally staged. Yes, certain cast members (Lea, Naya, Dianna, Cory and Chord and to some extent Darren come to mind most) have people pretty obviously calling the paps. Now, to some extent that comes down to playing the game and the type of career you want too. Also, I think, if you are a woman and want a film career, as a starlet that is a pretty big part of playing the PR game. As a man, if you want heart throb type work it is a also the usual from my observation. It also comes down to what the person themselves wants, what they are 'selling' at the moment, how much exposure they need/want at any one time and if there is a reason they need to be seen more at any one time (e.g. up for a role / need to atone or be seen to be 'fine' etc). For example, I have noticed suddenly that Jane is being papped a lot since the announcement of her divorce.

It doesn't mean that every papped pic is due to them calling but, if they are seen an awful lot (e.g. how many frigging pics of Dianna walking are there?!) or are suspiciously done up for every pic, then it is likely that their PR calls them.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 6/29/2013, 5:27 pm

sheny wrote:
arina wrote:I don't follow other castmembers very closely so I had no idea Naya is type to seeking out the paparazzi. But I heard that some other castmembers get photographed much more often so I always wondered if it's because they call them themselves or because Chris avoids the places where is bigger chance to get photographed. Because I doubt Chris would be less interesting for them than his castmates (except for Jane).

Maybe Rawning is talking about these pictures of Naya from yesterday.
http://naya-rivera.com/post/54049112865/naya-rivera-at-malibu-beach
These look more like photos from a  photoshoot than candid pics taken by paparazzi. She has so much make up and she is just walking around with that surf board looking pretty.

Those were exactly the photos I was talking about. And that was just the latest case. I like Naya, but she seems to have spent a lot of the break running to every event where there was a photographer. It felt at times like she was trying to take over for Darren since he's busy on his tour. Which sucks because I like Naya. But I did not need to know that she and her boyfriend joined the mile high club. Just... no.

I understand that using the media is all part of the celebrity game, but when it's obvious that someone is putting themselves out to be photographed and get a post on Perez Hilton's page, it just rubs me the wrong way. Having a little bit of distance with the media, being accessible when it's appropriate and keeping your private life private seems so much more dignified and less self-serving.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/30/2013, 11:17 am

oh, those naya photos are clearly photoshoots done by pros. they are not paps unless she specificially comissioned them. lol. i married a photographer so i know these tricks - the lighting is too perfect - beach suns are almost never this soft. she must have stood right in front of some perfectly positioned reflective mirrors. and her hair is too perfect. not an extra strand in her face. not a water drop or sand grain. her tummy is sucked in in one of the more "relaxed" shots. she is looking at the camera w/ a "seductive" look, not a weary or annoyed look like celebrities typically look when papped.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  samanthamumba 6/30/2013, 11:48 am

Is this the Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread or the Bash The Other Cast Members To Prop Up Chris thread? I don't get why it's necessary to be this rude about Naya when she's just started putting herself out there and has had maybe 4 or 5 sets of candids total this year (less than Chris), with maybe 10 or less sets for all 4+ years she's been on Glee combined. Let her do her thing however she wants as a WOC that's already struggling in an industry that marginalizes anyone with the tiniest bit of melanin and appreciate Chris without this petty crap.

samanthamumba
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/30/2013, 12:03 pm

i am not bashing naya. just saying these photos appear to be done professionally as in a "photoshoot", rather than candids. why is this bashing?

ok maybe i was wrong. maybe this IS candids and the natural lighting condition just happened to be perfect that day. after all, there are nature photos of animals in the wild that look stunning, and these animals did NOT pose at all. the photographer is very skilled to capture these shots. He/she also chose very good poses. a lot of paps will just shoot randomly and they don't care if hte pictures they post are embarrassing ones for the celebrity involved.

i hope you are not just signing up to bash US!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 6/30/2013, 12:11 pm

samanthamumba wrote:Is this the Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread or the Bash The Other Cast Members To Prop Up Chris thread? I don't get why it's necessary to be this rude about Naya when she's just started putting herself out there and has had maybe 4 or 5 sets of candids total this year (less than Chris), with maybe 10 or less sets for all 4+ years she's been on Glee combined. Let her do her thing however she wants as a WOC that's already struggling in an industry that marginalizes anyone with the tiniest bit of melanin and appreciate Chris without this petty crap.

Excuse me but what in our comments is rude exactly? What bashing are you talking about? Nobody insulted Naya or said anything bad about her. If you read the comments in some of the other threads you will see that a lot of us like and appreciate Naya, Lea, Cory and other Glee cast members almost as much as we appreciate Chris.
We just said that her latest photos look more like a photoshoot than candids. How is that bashing?

"pretty crap" is not rude at all.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/30/2013, 1:05 pm

Welcome, samanthamumba!

The comments about Naya were not in anyway bashing. Perhaps they are a bit off topic for a Chris Colfer Appreciation thread, but the discussion came up in the normal course of the discussion. No one was bashing Naya. It was simply a discussion of whether or not they were part of a photoshoot, or staged for the paparazzi. There was nothing negative or bashing in the comments. We all understand that actors and actresses have to sell and market themselves, and pictures like this go with the territory. Those are some nice pictures of Naya, and it's great for her fans.

So now let's move on to our regular Chris appreciation Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/30/2013, 1:36 pm

i have to admit that naya's got a killer abs. that takes some serious work. now i would be more excited to see some certain person's abs - not just a hint of it when he accidentally pulled his shirt up, but the whole damn thing! Smile 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/30/2013, 1:59 pm

fantastica wrote:i have to admit that naya's got a killer abs. that takes some serious work. now i would be more excited to see some certain person's abs - not just a hint of it when he accidentally pulled his shirt up, but the whole damn thing! Smile 

Oh yes, the phantom abs...objectifying is gooooood.

I don't see Chris having a rock hard abs though. A'la Mr. Sherrod, he seems to be a runner, which usually means just lean and flat stomach...and those toned thighs...*never mind me, waddles away*
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/30/2013, 2:07 pm

i do believe we will see some grooves, not just a plain flat ab. we may not see 6 individual pockets, but vertical lines are just as good. Smile 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next