Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

+32
CloveGlee
Vir Cotto
Piciollina
Catt24
tanita_mors
MissSoniaPP
ColferGirl
coxfire
Lottie2303
Buenos
glimmerle
Delight
MoviesAreLife
ColdFlame96
Divalicious
Adamina
Jellyrolls
fantastica
SippyCupofLuv
arina
ColferInspired
bayth
brisallie
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
valkeakuulas
AnneNeville
opals
Ireth
TimF
Ranwing
Glorfindel
36 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  Glorfindel 8/9/2013, 9:07 pm

^Yes, tumblr has exploded. The backlash is there but I don't think it will make a difference, since none of it seems to have made a difference so far on Blee. :angry: 

Can you imagine getting proposed to by your cheating ex, who you are not dating at the moment, in front and with the help of about 100 people, who all sing to you in your old high school's (where you got bullied and underappreciated for 4 years) courtyard, probably when all the students and teachers are still there?

How romantic. vomir

I cling on to the hope that this is unrelated to Klaine, and is about the choirs somehow getting together and becoming friends or something equally stupid.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  AnneNeville 8/9/2013, 9:13 pm

::imagines an entire episode entirely about Blaine going from school to school to recruit rival Glee clubs to endorse his non-relationship + five minutes of Rachel looking at her cellphone and crooning "Yesterday" about how she felt less wretched before she went up against Sutton Foster in auditions::

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 8/9/2013, 9:40 pm

Three songs, so far, that we know of for Blaine, and Kurt only gets a duet, which will likely be mostly Blaine, with him standing there.  Man, does not bode well for me caring about this season either.  But, as I have no hope, and this doesn't make me think anything will engender any hope this season, I will happily exist in my I don't give a s**t world.  There is nothing to care about when the two characters who have been handed wins left and right for years continue to have it happen.  Yawn.  Am not even angry, just bored.  BORED, BORED, BORED.

BLEE isn't just for Blaine, it is for BORED.  If I want to see big puppy dog eyes, I'll get a real one (although I prefer kitty eyes, and cute kitty feet).  If I want repetition, I can put the DVD in the machine.  Like I want to see a child think he can have a successful marriage, when he couldn't even manage a successful friendship being vindicated by excessive singing, as if that makes it all right.  

The only way to salvage this fiasco of a story is if reality bites Mr. Anderson big time in the ass.  That every adult character, including Kurt, points out Blaine needs to grow the f**k up before he can get married.  That he needs prospects, a job and a reality check before he is even close to providing his part in a relationship.  Unless the Blainers out there think Kurt should support him, or that Blaine is just THAT rich that he can get away with running off to NY without a plan.  Of course, that would spoil his "his father hates him, and they've lost all their money" head canon, because while the writers don't show any real adversity in Blaine's life, they can certainly invent it.  And it is SOOOOO much worse than what Kurt has gone through in actual canon.

Sounds like Glee, which started with some black, snarky humor, segued into the land of EndGame, has ended up with emotionless head bopping tunes portrayed by young adults pretending to be kids.  To show their revelance they will trot out the occasional story, most likely for Dot, to prove they are still cutting edge.  They can't let Chris off the leash, because fandom would embrace him far more than the characters they have chosen to push.  The same characters once used to represent just how "outside" the norm the Glee kids are.   Blaine was and perhaps is still, a Cheerio.  Head of the hierarchy at McKinley.  Attractive young people, with issues piled on them, child abuse, dyslexia, being mixed race, all issues forgotten when convenient.  They never, ever, once forgot that Kurt "sings like a girl" and since he is a boy, that is unacceptable.  Then they thrust Alex in our face, with his marginal acting.

It must be love, that I suffer through all of THAT, just to get a couple of minutes of Kurt.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/9/2013, 10:05 pm

I want to know what incriminating photos Darren has of Ryan Murphy, because there is no way I can justify this bland, mediocre "singer" getting three songs (so far) in the first fucking episode of the season. I'm guessing something involving farm animals and a pink latex jumpsuit.

I can already tell that my mute button is going to be getting a serious workout. badday 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/9/2013, 10:17 pm

So, episode one we get Blee. vomir
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/9/2013, 10:30 pm

ColferInspired wrote:So, episode one we get Blee. vomir
 From ONTD_Glee:

You KNOW they wanted to call this episode Let It Blee but Paul McCartney probably was like "fuck no"
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 8/9/2013, 10:56 pm

"Let it Be..." leaves so many openings.
"Let it be boring"
"Let it be all the same"
"Let it be about Blaine and his ankles"
"Let it be sedating."
"Let it be depressing."
"Let it be meaningless."

"Let it NOT be about an underdog."

Man, we could come up with our own little song. A lot of things rhyme with, Glee, why do you hate me? Glee, second verse same as the verse, and third, fourth and fifth seasons.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/10/2013, 12:23 am

Three songs for Blaine already?Mad  I am really hoping for solo for Kurt, Beatles really really suits him but I doubt he will sing another song when he is already singing a duet. Nice to see Blaine's fans do not have to have the same concern, even if he already sang 5 songs, there is still possibility for them he will sing more...

So no one is for some kind of campaign for support of Kurt' singing with more people than with Blaine?
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/10/2013, 12:30 am

arina wrote:Three songs for Blaine already?Mad  I am really hoping for solo for Kurt, Beatles really really suits him but I doubt he will sing another song when he is already singing a duet. Nice to see Blaine's fans do not have to have the same concern, even if he already sang 5 songs, there is still possibility for them he will sing more...

So no one is for some kind of campaign for support of Kurt' singing with more people than with Blaine?
I would love to, but I have no faith in any compaign working. :( 

I hope the first episode gets below 5million viewers. Though I doubt that will change anything.

Did you see on tumblr in some article that Glee is going to be made into a stage show?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/10/2013, 1:07 am

This is not surprising I predicted something like that 2 weeks ago. I'm still waiting for the other 2 Blaine solos to be announced soon. He already has 3 of the 8 songs in the episode. Maybe they just should give him the rest and sell it as Blaine Anderson's new album. It's interesting how the deaf choir from season 1 Blaine has never seen in his life is singing with him.

Obviously Ryan  and FoX think the ratings last season were so low because Blaine sang only 50 solos, so this season they are going to corrects that mistake and give him 100. They will probably give him more screentime too. Why don't they just get rid of the rest of the cast, keep only Darren and make this the Blaine Show, so we can all stop watching and make our lives easier.

Lottie2303 wrote:
Blaine is so going to serenade Kurt by the way with this song. Hallelujah.
You never know with Blaine. Maybe he changed his mind again and the serenade will be for Sam, Ryder, Jake or some random dude he met online.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/10/2013, 3:16 am

Glorfindel wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:So, episode one we get Blee. vomir
 From ONTD_Glee:

You KNOW they wanted to call this episode Let It Blee but Paul McCartney probably was like "fuck no"
So true antifana 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/10/2013, 3:20 am

By the way, it is actually 2 solos, because we all know Kurt will sway in the background and sing a very few lines to support Blaine during their "duet".
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/10/2013, 4:08 am

I can't say anything about the return of Blee that you guys haven't already said. All I can manage is the fact that they presumably want to frolic Blaine with every single character, choir and troll that ever showed their face on Glee.

And yes, looking big time like they are setting Kurt to look like a wanker if and when he says no. There are only two options now: him saying yes, which is the most horrible option or him saying no and making Blaine once again the suffering one. Glee is not going to be a fun ride for Kurt this season either.

On my drive home last night there were so many great love songs coming from radio and once again were reminded that Blaine never really sung one for his BF? Somewhere Only We Know on the school yard is NOT a love song! Maybe it's my Blaine loathing soul, but has he never even given stupid gifts for Kurt? No romance, just Me Me Me all the time with this guy.

Since there is a challenge of changing lyrics for Blaine, how about All You Need Is Love:
All you need is Me
All you need is Me
Me is all you need
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/10/2013, 8:47 am

Apparently GOBr have hinted that there will be "more Blaine (and Rachel?)" in the first episode. (I can't find the source though nor the exact wording).

Jolly, can't wait. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/10/2013, 11:01 am

cory/finn would be in first 2 episodes and I assume he would get at least couple of songs. i think they are giving all his songs now to !@$#$%%^^)(**& (i don't even want to name his fuxking name now!!!!).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/10/2013, 11:05 am

honestly i HATE this thread now. i hate it. nothing good to learn. everything makes me want to either puke or kill somebody.

i hate this thread. love all of you though.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/10/2013, 12:00 pm

Geez lots of bitterness this morning. I'm not even gonna focus on Blein and his army of minions because all it will do is make me rage. Instead I'm going to focus on Chris and how he's doing a tour for his 3RD book in one year and admire how adorable and pretty he is. And his talent. wub
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/10/2013, 12:10 pm

^ and his cat! the thought and images of brian make me smile.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/10/2013, 12:16 pm

fantastica wrote:honestly i HATE this thread now. i hate it. nothing good to learn. everything makes me want to either puke or kill somebody.

i hate this thread. love all of you though.
bb, go pet you little precious. he will make you feel better.

honestly, if i still cared about glee this would be me right now, positively steaming with rage and wanting some brain-freeze

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 39 Scorpybrain
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/10/2013, 12:19 pm

I wish that I could say that I'm surprised, but I'm not. Disappointed? Bitterly, but hardly surprised. Blaine the Human Jukebox is going to continue to get the majority of solos and leads this season despite he fact that there are far better singers on the show, or because it makes sense in the storyline to have other people performing because TPTB continue to cling to this misconception that Blaine (and Darren) are universally loved.

Go on Tumblr and Twitter and it becomes very, very obvious that the only people who are happy about this are the Blarren stans. Every other Glee fan group is furious. With eight songs slated for this episode (which is a ridiculous number that will allow almost no room for actual storytelling) and Blaine already slated to have a lead or prominent role in three of them, it means that other singers are going to get short shrift again. Kurt had sung two Beatles songs in the past, both to great critical reception, yet we are only likely to see him perform in duet with Blaine. Artie has one of the best voices for this particular genre, yet the odds are that he won't get any real focus. With a cast this big, to have so much focus vocally on one actor/character makes absolutely no sense

And again, this is making no one but the Blarren stans happy. The Rachel stans want more than just a single solo since she's supposed to be the star of the show. The stans of the noobs are going "What about us?" The anger of the Kurtsies is obvious. Why the showrunners insist on setting off the season on such a bad footing, with so many fans angry boggles my mind.

Storytelling-wise, if most of Blaine's songs are revolving around his plans to propose to Kurt, it seems designed to make it difficult for Kurt to say no (even though I'm still expecting that he will). I'm thinking that All You Need is Love is going to be the proposal song and like everything Blaine does, has to be a big public display without a shred of honest intimacy. Blaine's proposal is going to be "Forget about all the reasons that we shouldn't be together, like the cheating and the fact that we are in two completely different places in our lives that are in no way compatible or that you are supposed to be dating someone else. I love you (when I remember that you exist) so that's all that matters. Not trust or honesty or commitment. Just love."

vomir 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/10/2013, 12:31 pm

blaine can sing every single song in this episode as far as i'm concerned if kurt's answer to the proposal is : "are you effing kidding me blaine ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!" mr. anderson needs a massive public humiliation so he can be snapped out of his "i can do no wrong" attitude and finally start thinking with his head.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/10/2013, 12:41 pm

8 songs?! I want to watch a TV show with some fitting songs. Not a concert with a bit of dialogue, and not connection between those two.

I won't watch this episode. All interest is gone. Glee managed to destroy itself again. This doesn't just anger Kursies, but everyone who isn't a Blaine fan. Does FOX sincerely believe only Blarren fans watch the show? Are they that delusional?
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/10/2013, 12:42 pm

I absolutely hate public proposals (which is what I think this performance is all about) because it puts the person that you're proposing to on the spot. There you are surrounded by all these people who turned out just to help the proposer pop the question. The pressure to say yes, since everyone went through so much trouble for this, is enormous. Because saying no just deflates all that positive energy.

If it were any other character being proposed to in such a manner, I'd be more worried. But this is Kurt and no one can push Kurt into doing something that he doesn't really want to do, no matter how much public pressure is put on him. Everyone else may have forgotten that the reason he and Blaine aren't together, but Kurt certainly hasn't. I'm imagining a scene with all these choirs gathered there (though why the Warblers would be willing to help Blaine when he got them disqualified from competition is beyond me), Blaine singing at the top of his straining lungs, and then we see the slow horror crossing Kurt's face when he realizes just what is going on. Blaine then ends the song on his knee, holding out the ring and Kurt just turns and walks away.

It would be like popping a balloon with a pin. I really hope that it plays out this way because the alternative is too awful to contemplate.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/10/2013, 1:02 pm

^ i rather like your idea, and i'd even end the episode on that note. talk about a slap in the face and a bucket of ice water.

another thing. a lot of klainers think that given kurt's reaction in that deleted scene for the christmas special, kurt's answer should be an automatic "yes". but back then, they were in love and a person in love might have answered "yes" without thinking, being swept in the moment of romance. this kurt has experienced something more and to go from virtually "no relationship but friendship" to "we are going to get married" is stretching every single limit of believability. at least to me.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/10/2013, 1:08 pm

Lets hope it ends in a big fat 'no' and a song for Kurt where he sings about his delusional ex. In case the episode ends with a proposal, I sincerely believe most Kurt stans will stop watching and the ratings in general will decrease even further.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next