Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

+32
CloveGlee
Vir Cotto
Piciollina
Catt24
tanita_mors
MissSoniaPP
ColferGirl
coxfire
Lottie2303
Buenos
glimmerle
Delight
MoviesAreLife
ColdFlame96
Divalicious
Adamina
Jellyrolls
fantastica
SippyCupofLuv
arina
ColferInspired
bayth
brisallie
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
valkeakuulas
AnneNeville
opals
Ireth
TimF
Ranwing
Glorfindel
36 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  ColferInspired 7/11/2013, 12:48 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 20 Tumblr_mpr37wzyMn1r4ezfzo1_500

I am thinking as Kurt is Adam's favourite character, Ryan is maybe promising him that he will be doing scenes with Chris, but by that winky face, I don't think he trusts him.

Smart man.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/11/2013, 1:01 am

I am really excited about this! Adam is a Kurtsie! Also, I hope he is for Kurt's band storyline!!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 7/11/2013, 1:04 am

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 20 Tumblr_mpr2pyjWRL1rxyd70o1_500

Blarren stans are already bitching and moaning or sending demanding tweets for his character to be in Blarren scenes.

Darren would just vanish in every scene if that happened.

The Glamberts are quite a vocal fanbase and won't put up with the crap the Blarren stans start.

Plus, they are much much bigger.

I hate Blarren Stans so much sometimes. I know Blaine is one of the popular characters his fans make sure everybody hears about him but he is also one of the most hated character after last. Adam Lambert and Madonna know who Kurt is and love him who cares about Blaine. 
If RIB really gives Adam's character to Blaine it will be so stupid they will ruin a great opportunity. It will also be very unfair because Kurt is Adam's favourite character, he has talked about him several times and said he would love it if Kurt sang one of his songs.

Look at these two perfect men. They can have amazing scenes if RIB doesn't screw everything once again.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 20 Tumblr_m410xhEfzg1qapg62o1_500

He can play Kurt's new friend (because he definitely needs one), a rival or even a new LI. Please Ryan don't ruin this by involving the gel head.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/11/2013, 1:06 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:I am really excited about this! Adam is a Kurtsie! Also, I hope he is for Kurt's band storyline!!

I hope so to.

I am sure he would love to work with Chris.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/11/2013, 1:11 am

ColferInspired wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:I am really excited about this! Adam is a Kurtsie! Also, I hope he is for Kurt's band storyline!!

I hope so to.

Could you imagine a Chris/Adam duet?!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/11/2013, 1:14 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

I hope so to.

Could you imagine a Chris/Adam duet?!

This just has to happen. hola 

Or Chris singing one of Adam's songs.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/11/2013, 1:25 am

If Adam's character is for Kurt, I will change my mind about not watching season 5.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 7/11/2013, 1:43 am

I love Adam Lambert. I hope he's for Kurt in some way too, but lets face it, chances are he'll be a new love interest for Blaine. He has a similar style to Kurt and if he's Henry at McKinley there's no way gelmet isn't going to want to be tapped by him. Here's hoping he's in New York, but I can see them putting him in McKinley, someone has to pull focus there after all, it's proven the noobs can't do so.
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 7/11/2013, 1:58 am

A new LI for Blaine for one or two episodes because I really doubt Adam Lambert will give Glee more of his time. I'm sure he has better things to do. 

I saw some speculations that he might play Blaine's cousin. :angry:

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/11/2013, 1:59 am

TimF wrote:I love Adam Lambert. I hope he's for Kurt in some way too, but lets face it, chances are he'll be a new love interest for Blaine. He has a similar style to Kurt and if he's Henry at McKinley there's no way gelmet isn't going to want to be tapped by him. Here's hoping he's in New York, but I can see them putting him in McKinley, someone has to pull focus there after all, it's proven the noobs can't do so.

Just that thought of alone makes me feel dread.

But it wouldn't really make sense if they did this. But then Glee stopped making sense after season 2. Rolling Eyes 
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 7/11/2013, 2:49 am

Adam Lambert Adam Lambert Adam Lambert!!!!!!!!!!!!  OMG I AM SO EXCITED I LOVE HIM!!!!!

I really really hope he's for the NYC side please interact with Kurt please be part of Kurt's storyline please sing with Kurt I will cry if he doesn't.  :( 

This makes me wonder if the writers were being truthful to Chris about Kurt joining a band.  If it's a band with Adam Lambert, then holy hell, yes please.  blushh   Chris and Adam singing together.  wub 

Adam's age gives me hope he'll be for NY since they're casting younger-ish (early 20s) people for the newbies.  But knowing our luck he'll be Rachel's leading man for Funny Girl, or something unrelated to Kurt.  But I have hope.  Oh I have so much hope.  flower
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/11/2013, 3:10 am

ColferGirl wrote:Adam Lambert Adam Lambert Adam Lambert!!!!!!!!!!!!  OMG I AM SO EXCITED I LOVE HIM!!!!!

I really really hope he's for the NYC side please interact with Kurt please be part of Kurt's storyline please sing with Kurt I will cry if he doesn't.  :( 

This makes me wonder if the writers were being truthful to Chris about Kurt joining a band.  If it's a band with Adam Lambert, then holy hell, yes please.  blushh   Chris and Adam singing together.  wub 

Adam's height and his age give me hope he'll be for NY since they're casting younger-ish (early 20s) people for the newbies.  But knowing our luck he'll be Rachel's leading man for Funny Girl, or something unrelated to Kurt.  But I have hope.  Oh I have so much hope.  flower 

Maybe I will stay optimistic.

We don't even know if Rachel gets Funny Girl.

Adam is apparently 32, so I have no idea how he would fit into McKinley. New York sounds more logical.

I think we will soon find out where he fits soon enough.

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/11/2013, 3:38 am

I jumped to read this thread in the middle and thought they had confirmed that the character Adam was coming back.

I don't really know any of Lamberts music, I know a shame, most of you seem to like him so I'll take your word. One or few episodes like Ricky Martin or Estefan is my guess. TBH, all I see is a HUGE Murphy trap! Murphy has done this kind of luring before!

All Glee fans are getting insane at the hiatus: demanding a piece of Adam for their character! Smile Hopefully the poor man knows how to become little pieces fot this cast and creators.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 7/11/2013, 3:46 am

I don’t really know him, but judging from your reaction this seems to be huge news.

Sorry to be the Debby Downer, but won’t it mean even less Kurt songs? All his solos would probably be given to Adam now. I just hope for maybe some great duets.

On a positive note, Adam has a major fanbase and power. I am sure he demanded in advance to be linked to certain characters. So there is hope he is connected with Kurt and NYC. But I expect him to be the new teacher who will hook up with Blaine… BTW, why does everyone assume he is gay on the show? RIB loves to bend sexuality and several homosexual actors portray heterosexual characters.

Still, in case he is a potential love interest, it just screams Midgame. But as long as Klaine may be prevailed, I am happy.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 7/11/2013, 4:24 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I don’t really know him, but judging from your reaction this seems to be huge news.

Sorry to be the Debby Downer, but won’t it mean even less Kurt songs? All his solos would probably be given to Adam now. I just hope for maybe some great duets.

On a positive note, Adam has a major fanbase and power. I am sure he demanded in advance to be linked to certain characters. So there is hope he is connected with Kurt and NYC. But I expect him to be the new teacher who will hook up with Blaine… BTW, why does everyone assume he is gay on the show? RIB loves to bend sexuality and several homosexual actors portray heterosexual characters.

Still, in case he is a potential love interest, it just screams Midgame. But as long as Klaine may be prevailed, I am happy.

For some unknown reason people think they won't change anything in Adam’s appearance and he will just play himself. They probably think he can't play a straight character if he has high coiffed hair, wears eyeliner, earrings and leather pants.

I just want his character to interact with Kurt in some way (friend, enemy, mentor, LI) I don't care.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 7/11/2013, 4:30 am

Okay, I will give credit when credit is due. RIB are excellent to shock and surprise the audience (negative as positive). In terms of Adam, I totally can believe  they to go against the norm and present him as hetereosexual character. Why not? I'd love that as it would prove once again ay actors can actually 'play' being straight.

He still can be connected to Kurt. I want Kurt to have great friends and storylines without Rachel/Blaine. Adam, Chris and maybe Naya could provide a great, new dynamic.

(Or they could copy the entire Kurtbastian formula and adapt it to his character...)

Last edited by Lottie2303 on 7/11/2013, 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/11/2013, 6:08 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Okay, I will give credit when credit is due. RIB are excellent to shock and surprise the audience (negative as positive). In terms of Adam, I totally can believe  they to go against the norm and present him as hetreosexual character. Why not? I'd love that as it would prove once again ay actors can actually 'play' being straight.

He still can be connected to Kurt. I want Kurt to have great friends and storylines without Rachel/Blaine. Adam, Chris and maybe Naya could provide a great, new dynamic.

(Or they could copy the entire Kurtbastian formula and adapt it to his characte...)

Yes, please to Kurtbastian formula.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 7/11/2013, 6:56 am

I don't know adam Lambert that much either, just that he won the american Idol or something and left quite an impression by the time.

Honestly, I see it as a big stunt casting from RIB who feel that the audience might not tune in.

Since I don't know him that much, that's not what's make me going to watch, but I can understand why others would (say, if PJ Harvey, Björk or any of my teenage years hero were to come on Glee, I'd watch). However, since I'm a jadded cynnical person, I'm pretty sure Mr Lambert will be "given" to Mr Perfect Blaine, and Kurt will have crumbs, unlike Adam, who likes Chris/Kurt specifically requested to be featured with him.

Now, only the insurance that Kurt will have an intelligent, well constructed mature storyline involving self growth and achievements -and not a "will-they-won't-they" Blaine-based only arc- can make me watch Glee.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 7/11/2013, 6:58 am

Omg Adam Lambert!!! I'm so excited! I just want him to have at least one scene with Chris. (Ok fine, I want more than one scene and a duet).
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 7/11/2013, 7:50 am

They could actually use the never utilized Rachel storyline and make him Kurt’s fiercest competitor. Don’t see have a similar vocal range? It could give Kurt some juicy storylines, development and a separate arc from Blaine/Rachel. Add some sexual tension and with capable actors it is television gold.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 7/11/2013, 10:47 am

ColferGirl wrote:Well, Ruby needs to be Brittany's replacement, so ND will have 12 members to perform again.   And "reoccurring" could mean anything in terms of importance and screen time/song distribution.  

And I'm pleased that, if Ausiello is right, then the "20-somethings"  Julie and Ryan sound like they might both be ladies for the NYC side.  I'm sure one of them is Santana's new girlfriend, and the other could be Kurcheltana's next door neighbor at the loft, or Rachel's Funny Girl rival, or perhaps a rival for Kurt at Vogue.com, lots of possibilities.  (Hoping beyond hope one of them isn't a love interest for Finn because I'm sick of him and Rachel having countless temporary new love interests - Jesse, Quinn, Brody, etc. give it a rest please RIB.).

I'm most interested in Henry, since Ausiello conspicuously didn't mention him at all.  Yet another newbie?  Or someone for the NY side?  And is it significant that Ausiello chose to be hush hush about him, but not the female characters?  Makes me curious.  My pessimistic side makes me think that, even if he is for the NY side, he'd probably end up being Rachel's stage partner for Funny Girl, playing the male lead.  My optimistic side wonders if he could be someone Kurt meets at Vogue, or if the writers were being honest to Chris about Kurt joining a band, maybe Henry is the one who approaches Kurt about it.  In my wildest dreams he would be a new love interest for Kurt, since I have no hope of Adam returning.  But I'm trying to keep my hope at a simmer for this, especially after how the writers treated - and promptly discarded - Kadam and all the potential of a midgame love interest for Kurt.....which I will never stop feeling bitter and upset about.

I would think that Henry has a good shot at being involved in Funny Girl, but perhaps as the director?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 7/11/2013, 10:53 am

:angry: I feel like--if Adam Lambert is for Kurt--that means Adam Crawford as a character will not be reappearing. And I like Adam Crawford. And they have not finished what storyline Kurt DID have with him.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/11/2013, 11:15 am

A.L. is likely a one or two episode thing, so if he's for kurt, it would be short lived like the character adam. however, anything story involving kurt is better than none, but until we have confirmation that his character has something to do w/ kurt i would not be so optimistic. glee has a tendency to give us emotional rollercoaster rides. i love rollercoasters, just not the emotional kind.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 7/11/2013, 11:23 am

fantastica wrote:A.L. is likely a one or two episode thing, so if he's for kurt, it would be short lived like the character adam. however, anything story involving kurt is better than none, but until we have confirmation that his character has something to do w/ kurt i would not be so optimistic. glee has a tendency to give us emotional rollercoaster rides. i love rollercoasters, just not the emotional kind.

I suppose it is possible that Adam Lambert is going to be starring opposite Rachel in Funny Girl (with Henry as the director)? He looks older than college by now, anyway, doesn't he?

* The guitar-playing-Ryan suggests "band" and band is attached to Kurt. I just hope if there is a band it grows out of Adam's Apples and Adam still exists.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/11/2013, 11:58 am

there are 2 seats in ND that needs to be filled, assume dreadlock is coming back. heather and vanessa are both gone, so they need 2 more girls (they have plenty of boys already).

i know chris says he hopes kurt is in a band, but it sounds more like his wishful thinking than actual reality. it's possible that i missed some announcement, but is there any confirmation (not just speculation) that kurt will join the band?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next