Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7

+31
ColdFlame96
confusing
coxfire
glimmerle
bayth
fantastica
Ranwing
Ireth
M&M
AnneNeville
TimF
SippyCupofLuv
opals
sjonnepon
valkeakuulas
ariel189
Divalicious
rooszie
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
Delight
Jellyrolls
Glorfindel
BigDestiny
brisallie
arina
Lottie2303
sheny
Buenos
MoviesAreLife
ChrisColferFan1
35 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7

Post  opals 6/5/2013, 3:31 am

fantastica wrote:http://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/2712772.html

poor guy. half bald and still playing high school student... no wonder they need the gels to cover it up. i think the over-gelling really makes the hair fall out faster. soon blaine will need to wear hats all the time.

So, Oliver is too old looking to play a college senior and looks "creepy" next to Chris; but Darren, who now needs a gel comb over, is still young enough looking to play a high school kid?
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7

Post  Lottie2303 6/5/2013, 4:34 am

There is a large number of characters who are good in small doses but not with the main focus. However, RIB tends to chose those especially in S4 to give them all the focus, songs and "character development" (i.e Brit, Blaine, Sam, Tina, Marley, Jake). No wonder the ratings are tanking.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/5/2013, 5:12 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:I'll take Chord any day over Darren. He's a sweetheart and I actually really like his singing, and his acting is better than most everyone else's on that side so I never really had a problem with him.
Same. When he can work with good actors like Chris or Cory he is enjoyable. I liked him plenty in seasons 2 and 3.
It's the stupid storylines of this last season and the overexposure (Chord's not a front tier worthy actor) that really turned me off from Sam, and connecting Chord with Darren and Heather (acting and singing wise) was a really, really bad idea. Mad

Jellyrolls wrote:Darren is an idiot. He posted a vine of himself climbing into a refridgerator and shutting the door:

https://vine.co/v/b3UleL29xLp

Kids suffocate from climbing into fridges and getting stuck.
Oh Lord, that is so stupid and dangerous! :angry:
Children can't open the frig door anymore when they are inside. This is really irresponsible of Darren.
But of course his fans will love it. Ugh. Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/5/2013, 9:03 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
I'll take Chord any day over Darren. He's a sweetheart and I actually really like his singing, and his acting is better than most everyone else's on that side so I never really had a problem with him.

Agree. Actually I think that Chord, next to Chris, is one of the few that is able to pull out a cry scene with the right direction. But as most of you have pointed, he's good in small doses and with better actors who bring out the best of him.

lol I've read those comments related to Darren's bald, and one of them say "a bird flew into the room and circled Darren’s head for a while", that's funny. But seriously, if he has that problem at this age, he should be worried and see a doctor or change the hairstylist.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/5/2013, 12:45 pm

Some of these big single door refrigirators should be banned. A friend of mine has one and it's downright terrible. Not only is it impossible to open quickly and repetedly, but you can actually hear all the oxygene being sucked out from the inside. You have to pull so hard at the door that the whole huge fridge shakes and almost falls over you, especially if it's half full or nearly empty.

I can imagine if an adult has a hard time opening the doors then how a child stuck in a small space inside weighing less than 100 pounds can get it open. Have kids actually suffocated in these? Shocked
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/5/2013, 12:52 pm

Yes, kids have suffocated in refrigirators (and also washing machines and dryers). My state has a law that you have to remove doors or chain them shut when you discard these items.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/5/2013, 12:57 pm

this may be a stupid question, because i have never stupidly climb into a fridge. but i notice that there's no latch on the fridge door, so how can one lock oneself inside? can't they just kick/push the door open from the inside? spinning washing machine and dryers do have latch on the door so that i understand.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/5/2013, 1:08 pm

I believe it has to do with some sort of sealing and rubber seam fillers that make the door hard to open? Atleast when its connected and powered up. I don't see how kids end up killing themselves in discarded ones. Maybe the sealing works even then? saispa
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/5/2013, 1:31 pm

It's mostly something that would happen to a young child (say below the age of five or six). They go in to hide or play, and they can't figure a way to get out.

I would think that even an older teen or young adult who would be stupid enough to climb into a fridge (coughdarrencrisscough) could potentially get stuck as well because you may not have the leverage or room you need to push or kick a door open when your body is folded in to fit there if the suction is really good on a fridge.

At any rate, it was a stupid thing for Darren to post, considering he knows that he has very young, impressionable, and/or immature fans. Like it or not, he is a role model, and though he doesn't have to be an angel, he does have a responsibility to keep his dumbassness to a minimum.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 6/5/2013, 2:53 pm

Anonymous asked: A question about PR: I lot of glee fans believe that Darren Criss and Chris Colfer are dating and that PR is working to keep their relationship a secret. Would PR really make them take pictures with other people and spread them to the media so they thing they are dating those poeple, use their twitter or Instagram to validate this false relationship, post tweets from people seeing them with this fake partners at different sites,make Chris and Daren never be photograph together at public events,

You know, I could give you a really long answer but here’s the short one: No.
(And anon, I think you asked this in a pretty respectful and straightforward way, so you deserve a straightforward answer.)

- Rae Votta, journalist from Billboard

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/5/2013, 3:01 pm

^Bless her.

Not that it will help much (I already saw a conspiracy theory that Rae Votta is in on the PR thing and wrote this because she gets paid by the ones trying to hide CrissColfer's relationship). *sigh*

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7 - Page 38 Glee_merc_facepalm
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 6/5/2013, 3:34 pm

Darren and his PR firm must be filthy rich, considering how many people they have on the payroll working to cover up his secret love affair with Chris. fanny2
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/5/2013, 3:46 pm

I never really saw anything special in Chord. He just struck me as the boyband type who could do impressions. And I cannot stand Sam after this past season. Evil or Very Mad

As for the Darren video...I have not watched it. I seriously hope his fans don't try to mimic this stunt. I know it's more of a very little kid thing to do, but never underestimate the stupidity of teens.

Was this person looking to "prove" that CrissColfer exists or looking to validate that it does not exist and that there is no big cover up? Either way, I like the straight to the point, no BS answer. Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/5/2013, 4:05 pm

Rae Votta posted this too:

Anonymous asked: I'd be very interested in a longer answer about how PR could control the relationship of a celebrity Smile

It’s still not a very long answer because here’s the thing — if I’m a celebrity I hire my PR company. My PR doesn’t control me or my relationships. They’re paid for their brains, and to make my schedule make sense because I can’t figure out my own interviews or know which publications would be the best, because I am an expert at being a celebrity not at the media landscape. And if I’m a good celebrity I am evaluating my publicity choices and saying yay or nay and moving on. PR is really important, but they aren’t puppetmasters, just necessary gatekeepers.

I know I opened this can of worms myself with any response, I know.
x

rooots
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/5/2013, 4:08 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Rae Votta posted this too:

Anonymous asked: I'd be very interested in a longer answer about how PR could control the relationship of a celebrity Smile

It’s still not a very long answer because here’s the thing — if I’m a celebrity I hire my PR company. My PR doesn’t control me or my relationships. They’re paid for their brains, and to make my schedule make sense because I can’t figure out my own interviews or know which publications would be the best, because I am an expert at being a celebrity not at the media landscape. And if I’m a good celebrity I am evaluating my publicity choices and saying yay or nay and moving on. PR is really important, but they aren’t puppetmasters, just necessary gatekeepers.

I know I opened this can of worms myself with any response, I know.
x

Much has changed since the Golden Age, thank God.

rooots

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/5/2013, 4:19 pm

Ooo some lovely tinhatters just spammed my ask box. Apparently, they didnt like my post too much. Well, it seems my days not complete yet without being spammed by a Darren stan. dryy
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/5/2013, 4:29 pm

You're brave to have an tunblr ask open! I ventured into the Chris tag just earlier and got a face full of just Darren headshots, Chris not even in any of the photos. I'm seriously thinking these posters are doing it intentionally or are seriously stupid about tagging.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/5/2013, 4:45 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:You're brave to have an tunblr ask open! I ventured into the Chris tag just earlier and got a face full of just Darren headshots, Chris not even in any of the photos. I'm seriously thinking these posters are doing it intentionally or are seriously stupid about tagging.

I know what you're talking about, and I called them out. Luckily, they were nice about it and apologized. But this one tinhatter keeps bothering me and missing the point. I just wanted them to keep their wank out of the Chris tag, and she keeps trying to cuss me out and start a fight. You can check my profile if you want to see the messages. I was quite cool if I do say so myself, and she really made herself look bad.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/5/2013, 6:07 pm

^You go, girl. You were awesome on tumblr today. thumnup

valkeakuulas wrote:You're brave to have an tunblr ask open! I ventured into the Chris tag just earlier and got a face full of just Darren headshots, Chris not even in any of the photos. I'm seriously thinking these posters are doing it intentionally or are seriously stupid about tagging.
I don't know if it's legit, but a few days ago I read a warning to a Chill supporter that a bunch of CrissColfers were planning a Darren/CrissColfer pictures 'attack' like this on the Chris Colfer tag.

Childish. notall
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/5/2013, 6:45 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^You go, girl. You were awesome on tumblr today. thumnup

I don't know if it's legit, but a few days ago I read a warning to a Chill supporter that a bunch of CrissColfers were planning a Darren/CrissColfer pictures 'attack' like this on the Chris Colfer tag.

Childish. notall

Oh you saw that? blushh I normally don't like to lose my cool like that, but dammit, they were asking for it. Were you on my profile or the Chris tag?
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/5/2013, 6:47 pm

Gee, I wonder how the Blainers/Blarren stans would react if Tumblr users flooded their tags with Chris Colfer pictures, fanfics, gifs, videos and other things? You know, just a thought.... whis If they can't dish it out...you know how that saying goes. Oh well. I don't even browse Tumblr very much anymore.

What are they trying to accomplish in these "attacks"? Do they think if they throw CrissColfer pictures at us that we'll admit that a fictional relationship is better for Chris than his real one? They can attack all they want...still doesn't change the fact that Chris is happy with someone who isn't their precious Darren. mrgreen

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/5/2013, 7:06 pm

Here's the link to one particularly nasty ask someone sent me. I give them kudos for at least having the balls to use their actual name though.
http://coldflame96.tumblr.com/post/52237373381/shut-the-fuck-up-for-gods-sake-dont-fucking-come-to

I'm one of those people where my attitude is a response to yours. If you're cordial, I'll give you the same courtesy, and etc.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/5/2013, 7:20 pm

Just sent you an "Ask". Kudos to you for standing your ground against the onslaught.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/5/2013, 7:39 pm

If I'd actually post somethings in tumblr instead of just reblogging, I'd probably be sending all kinds of Will references to clogg up Darren and CC tag just to see how many actually would freak out over that. Throw in a bunch of Adam gifs for Klaine tag just to be spiteful. Twisted Evil

Buut for some reson I think a lot of random Colfer fan tumblers are sane enough not to do that because it does not prove anything and sort of requires extra effort. I have not been in Darrens or CC shippers tag but I'm boldly assuming there isn't Will's or Mia's (is that her name?) face appearing every tenth post in there?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/5/2013, 7:49 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:If I'd actually post somethings in tumblr instead of just reblogging, I'd probably be sending all kinds of Will references to clogg up Darren and CC tag just to see how many actually would freak out over that. Throw in a bunch of Adam gifs for Klaine tag just to be spiteful. Twisted Evil

Buut for some reson I think a lot of random Colfer fan tumblers are sane enough not to do that because it does not prove anything and sort of requires extra effort. I have not been in Darrens or CC shippers tag but I'm boldly assuming there isn't Will's or Mia's (is that her name?) face appearing every tenth post in there?

They refuse to even Will and Mia by their names. Mia is 'that slut', and Will is 'Willdemort', or 'other dude'. Classy, those tinhatters are. areu
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next