Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

+31
BlueJazz
azure
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
ecka
coxfire
Ireth
Adamina
opals
Piciollina
ladydianab
sahhar
MissSoniaPP
M&M
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
glimmerle
arina
Delight
Glorfindel
Ranwing
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
MoviesAreLife
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
ColferGirl
valkeakuulas
sheny
35 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  fantastica 3/6/2013, 3:38 am

sheny wrote:The names are on spoiler tag because I hate them.

you cracked me up
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  sheny 3/6/2013, 4:00 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 38 Tumblr_mj7sgc3zlN1qg49w0o1_1280

They look ridiculous ptdr

What I don't understand about Klainers is why are they so exited about CWM being the moment when Kurt realizes that Blaine is it for him or why are they so happy about the boyfriend pillow which according to them he should name Blaine. I really can't get their happiness and excitement because they know very well that what was his nickname again "oil slick" has a crush on somebody else and he will confess his feelings to that person while my baby hugs some damn pillows to make him feel good. In my eyes it only makes Blaine look like a bigger jerk than he already is.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/6/2013, 4:38 am

These spoilers are getting so surreal because we only focus on the Kurt ones and that is part of the problem. I think the writers are at the current stage so panicky about trying to get the newbies to connect with the NY side of the story that it is at the cost of the NY storytelling.

My guess is that these two were just at the recording studio, clothes fitting or a table reading together but not in an actual scene. Just like I don't see no reason for Brody to face Finn in Lima, I can not see a reason for Adam's character to go there either. And why would Unique go to NY unless the choir competition demanded it and then we'd soon start seeing other twitter enthusiast at the cast boast about it.

And for the sake of the newbie actors: if Glee is still on the renewal table because of casting issues, I'd like my character to be connected with the strongest players in the negotiations ie. Lea and Chris. Sort of make themself irreplacable or at least guest star worthy. What I'm more worried is that if Fox continues to believe Ryan it can, not might, mean goodbye Rachel and Kurt. Not perhaps fully but...lets not go there yet.

Kurt and Santana with the pillows...oh they're still smart at the PR section at least, too bad they don't have more of this lovely stuff to work on.

In a comedy musical which would only have the NY side they could have made an entire episode just about these pillows and stories about guilty pleasures, comfort substitutes and it would have been more fun than anything they can give us at the choir room. And I'm even saying I'd be just as happy if Kurt and Blaine were doing this discussion as friends in NY setting: my tolerance for Blaine can go really, really far if they give us, (what is it now?) Pezhummelberry household as the leading group!

Btw, Marley looks really thin in this Spice Girls replica picture, I didn't watch the bulima SL but is it still going on or has the actress always been that thin? Although she is being posh so nothing new there.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 3/6/2013, 5:15 am

valkeakuulas wrote:
Btw, Marley looks really thin in this Spice Girls replica picture, I didn't watch the bulima SL but is it still going on or has the actress always been that thin? Although she is being posh so nothing new there.

Bulimia storyline has been completely ignored, but Marley's still recovering from it. I think she's always been that thin, though I did think she looked very different in this picture.

I love the 4.17 stills, they're so cute! I hope that since this is a guilty pleasure, they don't make Kurt out to be lonely and depressed, but make it some cute story about Kurt loving cuddling. Oh and please please please don't make it about missing Blaine. Maybe he's imagining cuddling with Adam after their relationship gets more serious? Those pillows really scared me at first haha.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 3/6/2013, 5:24 am

I love the 4.17 stills, they're so cute! I hope that since this is a guilty pleasure, they don't make Kurt out to be lonely and depressed, but make it some cute story about Kurt loving cuddling. Oh and please please please don't make it about missing Blaine. Maybe he's imagining cuddling with Adam after their relationship gets more serious? Those pillows really scared me at first haha.
Maybe he bought it after the break-up, while he was still living of Ambien and the Notebook. The fact that it's a guitly pleasure to me means that he doesn't use it all the time, maybe only on nights when he sleeps alone, afterall, Adam disn't move in, unlike Brody. I hope it's played for laughs anyway (and yes: this arm is creepy, eurgh).

The stills are very cute, and in the seemingly absence of a good storyline for Kurt, I hope we'll get loads of Hummpezbeery interactions, at least .
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/6/2013, 5:30 am

sheny wrote:What I don't understand about Klainers is why are they so exited about CWM being the moment when Kurt realizes that Blaine is it for him or why are they so happy about the boyfriend pillow which according to them he should name Blaine. I really can't get their happiness and excitement because they know very well that what was his nickname again "oil slick" has a crush on somebody else and he will confess his feelings to that person while my baby hugs some damn pillows to make him feel good. In my eyes it only makes Blaine look like a bigger jerk than he already is.
REALLY?!? :angry:
Why do they want to connect everything Kurt does to Blaine? And why do they not see that those 'boyfriend' pillows are a substitute for something that Kurt is missing: someone close. And since Blaine was the one who took that away from Kurt by cheating on him, I am really getting pissed by their attitude (again). I should be used to their twisted thinking by now, but..... Evil or Very Mad

valkeakuulas wrote:My guess is that these two were just at the recording studio, clothes fitting or a table reading together but not in an actual scene. Just like I don't see no reason for Brody to face Finn in Lima, I can not see a reason for Adam's character to go there either. And why would Unique go to NY unless the choir competition demanded it and then we'd soon start seeing other twitter enthusiast at the cast boast about it.
My thoughts too. Or it could be a simple booty camp dance class from Zach.
At least it's hopefully Glee related. There are people (Klainers, who else?) saying that this might not be Glee related, and of course that could be true (though unlikely imo), but the fact that they both used the other actor's Glee character name in their tweets gives me the hope it's for Glee.

Kurt and Santana with the pillows...oh they're still smart at the PR section at least, too bad they don't have more of this lovely stuff to work on.
Releasing all these NY stills reeks like damage control to me, after all the protests about no Kurt/NY spoilers and CMW basically being a Blaine solo.
Lea and Chris promoting the 500th song instead of the actual singers of that song speaks volumes too about the shenanigans and power struggle BTS, imo.

In a comedy musical which would only have the NY side they could have made an entire episode just about these pillows and stories about guilty pleasures, comfort substitutes and it would have been more fun than anything they can give us at the choir room. And I'm even saying I'd be just as happy if Kurt and Blaine were doing this discussion as friends in NY setting: my tolerance for Blaine can go really, really far if they give us, (what is it now?) Pezhummelberry household as the leading group!
Even in these simple stills Pezhummelberry are more interesting and have more chemistry than an entire episode of Lima noobs and Blam.

I hope that the bf pillow guilty pleasure is a fun storyline, but without it making Kurt look ridiculous.
I still have a bad taste in my mouth of 'Wake Me Up Before You GoGo' being his audition tape song, and I will never forgive them for turning Kurt into a ridiculous baby penguin by practicing those non-sexy faces in 'Sexy', after we already saw him pulling of 'Push It' in early season 1. dryy
(and that storyline had many unfortunate percussions in the (head)canon for both his relationship and his performance/can't-play-straight abilities)

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 38 Tumblr_mj7sgc3zlN1qg49w0o1_1280
And this girl in that tiny tight dress is the one who covered her body and hid in the girls bathroom because she thought she was too fat. Rolling Eyes
Continuity, where art thou? beam
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/6/2013, 5:36 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 38 Tumblr_mj7cxguUIn1qbqtkso1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 38 Tumblr_mi8nqfsGkM1r1v397o1_250

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 3/6/2013, 5:37 am

Continuity, where art thou?

Do the writers even know that word?
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/6/2013, 5:44 am

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 38 Tumblr_mj7cxguUIn1qbqtkso1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 38 Glee-huh

This man is a Klainer and on Ryan Murphy's paylist, that's obvious. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 3/6/2013, 5:48 am

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 38 Tumblr_mj7cxguUIn1qbqtkso1_500

Well, If Kurt gets back with Blaine, I can tell you that Blaine certainly has any self respect and self esteem Kurt had for himself, that's for sure. Rolling Eyes
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 3/6/2013, 6:15 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 38 Glee-huh

This man is a Klainer and on Ryan Murphy's paylist, that's obvious. dryy

For God's sake, we KNOW Klaine are goddam bloody endgame, stop hammering us on the head with that, we know OK. But that doesn't mean he isn't allowed in the meantime to have a meaningful and well developpe relationship with someone else. Why bother bringing Adam in the game if it's just to have him and Kurt interact 3 seconds per episode? If Adam was meant to be such an afterthought, they could have done it the way they now the best. i.e. tell and don't show. Tell us Kurt is vaguely dating someone not seriously but his "everything else still belongs to the grease stain vomit2 ". then we wouldn't get invested in a character, that, up to now, has been nothing but a great guy to Kurt.

This is so manipulative and disrespectful of both adam and Oliver, this is disgusting
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/6/2013, 7:07 am

Yes, B has K's everything because B eats K's soul and body to feed his own ego.

This show is run by stupid men.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/6/2013, 8:03 am

Regarding the tweet: It looks like a Klainer made the statement, and Joaquin was just saying the person was perceptive. He is just joining in on the pandering.

I am actually starting to ship Kurt with the boyfriend pillow as his rebound boyfriend before he becomes exclusive with Adam. The pillow has more personality, is more affectionate, and dresses better than Kurt's ex.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/6/2013, 9:22 am

Now this is how you rap:

All bow down to queen Jane Lynch. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 38 Ab-notworthy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/6/2013, 10:20 am

If Sue and Blaine have to do a mashup of "Super Bass" and "I Still Believe" I'm glad that Jane got to do the rapping, because no matter how many times they have Darren rap on the show, it still doesn't sound good.

Of course, that still brings us to the fact that we have Blaine endlessly pining over Kurt in song despite the fact that he's doing major crushing on Sam.

I really wish that they would address some of Blaines mental issues on the show--and I'm not saying that because I don't like Blaine--I'm saying that because it could actually be a good storyline that would actually make Blaine grow as a character instead of just pumping him up with duets and worship from every other character on the show.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/6/2013, 10:22 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Regarding the tweet: It looks like a Klainer made the statement, and Joaquin was just saying the person was perceptive. He is just joining in on the pandering.

I am actually starting to ship Kurt with the boyfriend pillow as his rebound boyfriend before he becomes exclusive with Adam. The pillow has more personality, is more affectionate, and dresses better than Kurt's ex.

Good ,I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/6/2013, 10:30 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Regarding the tweet: It looks like a Klainer made the statement, and Joaquin was just saying the person was perceptive. He is just joining in on the pandering.

The less said about this, the better... And given that this guy is supposedly just the director of photography (if I remember right), he's got no hand in contributing to the storyline so he can just STFU. I'm done with being reminded constantly that Klaine is endgame. beam

I'm going to play armchair psychologist here and can see a very real reason why that pillow is a very wise choice for Kurt's guilty pleasure. Not that I would ever expect Glee's writers to be so thoughtful, but I get the impression that being held and cared for is something that Kurt has lacked in his life for a very, very long time. As in, since his mother died.

Now I absolutely adore Burt and think that he’s the single best tv dad ever, but I’m not blind to his shortcomings. He is not, not has he ever been, a touchy feely kind of guy. We’ve seen him hug Kurt, but I get a clear sense that when Kurt was growing up that being held and comforted was a very, very rare event after his mother passed. Holding hands was as physical as Burt was often able to get (and I can understand why Kurt cherishes those gentle touches so deeply). The lack of real physical contact for much of his life would also explain to some degree why Kurt was so leery about physical contact with others. For him, the touch of the fingertips might have been the height of love and romance since that is what he was accustomed to receiving.

Another issue for Kurt is his innate nature as a nurturer. Kurt takes care of others, but is very rarely actually taken care of. He looks out for the well being of others and more often than not, puts his needs a very distant second place. He hid the majority of the bullying he was suffering from his father in order to protect him from being overly stressed (especially after Burt’s heart attack). When Burt was in the hospital, Kurt apparently was left to his own devices and every waking moment was either spent at the hospital or at school (with none of his friends offering any kind of real aid, like a place to sleep so that he wasn’t left alone or even just taking him out for dinner). When Blaine got the part of Tony in WSS, rather than allowing Blaine to know his disappointment and hurt at how he was treated by Artie and Beiste, Kurt gave him flowers and reassured him that he would be wonderful in the part. Rachel blows her NYADA audition and rather than allowing himself to enjoy Ms. Tibideaux’s praise of his audition, he comforts Rachel. He does this again when Rachel loses the Midnight Madness challenge. It is very rarely (like Rachel did in Duets) that someone recognizes that he’s in need and comes to support him.

I’m guessing that even though Klaine is over by ep 17 that Kurt is holding back from committing into a relationship with Adam. Santana and Rachel might be the ones to knock him out of the holding pattern he got stuck in and make him see that he does deserve to be cared for and that he shouldn’t let what happened with Blaine stop him from finding happiness now.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 3/6/2013, 11:00 am

Ranwing wrote:

The less said about this, the better... And given that this guy is supposedly just the director of photography (if I remember right), he's got no hand in contributing to the storyline so he can just STFU. I'm done with being reminded constantly that Klaine is endgame. beam

I'm going to play armchair psychologist here and can see a very real reason why that pillow is a very wise choice for Kurt's guilty pleasure. Not that I would ever expect Glee's writers to be so thoughtful, but I get the impression that being held and cared for is something that Kurt has lacked in his life for a very, very long time. As in, since his mother died.

Now I absolutely adore Burt and think that he’s the single best tv dad ever, but I’m not blind to his shortcomings. He is not, not has he ever been, a touchy feely kind of guy. We’ve seen him hug Kurt, but I get a clear sense that when Kurt was growing up that being held and comforted was a very, very rare event after his mother passed. Holding hands was as physical as Burt was often able to get (and I can understand why Kurt cherishes those gentle touches so deeply). The lack of real physical contact for much of his life would also explain to some degree why Kurt was so leery about physical contact with others. For him, the touch of the fingertips might have been the height of love and romance since that is what he was accustomed to receiving.

Another issue for Kurt is his innate nature as a nurturer. Kurt takes care of others, but is very rarely actually taken care of. He looks out for the well being of others and more often than not, puts his needs a very distant second place. He hid the majority of the bullying he was suffering from his father in order to protect him from being overly stressed (especially after Burt’s heart attack). When Burt was in the hospital, Kurt apparently was left to his own devices and every waking moment was either spent at the hospital or at school (with none of his friends offering any kind of real aid, like a place to sleep so that he wasn’t left alone or even just taking him out for dinner). When Blaine got the part of Tony in WSS, rather than allowing Blaine to know his disappointment and hurt at how he was treated by Artie and Beiste, Kurt gave him flowers and reassured him that he would be wonderful in the part. Rachel blows her NYADA audition and rather than allowing himself to enjoy Ms. Tibideaux’s praise of his audition, he comforts Rachel. He does this again when Rachel loses the Midnight Madness challenge. It is very rarely (like Rachel did in Duets) that someone recognizes that he’s in need and comes to support him.

I’m guessing that even though Klaine is over by ep 17 that Kurt is holding back from committing into a relationship with Adam. Santana and Rachel might be the ones to knock him out of the holding pattern he got stuck in and make him see that he does deserve to be cared for and that he shouldn’t let what happened with Blaine stop him from finding happiness now.

This is so insightful! I'm really excited to see this story play out Smile.

And I'm still holding on to hope that Adam will be there for Kurt. I'm just happy that he'll be back as opposed to disappearing after this week's episode.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/6/2013, 12:15 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:If Sue and Blaine have to do a mashup of "Super Bass" and "I Still Believe" I'm glad that Jane got to do the rapping, because no matter how many times they have Darren rap on the show, it still doesn't sound good.

Oh Please! Still I remember when he did the rapping in Fly/I believe I can fly, and I was giggling because it was embarrassing. This guy can't do everything. Instead, Miss Jane Lynch woud be a good rapper.

@Ranwing, I like your psychological point of view of why Kurt would need to sleep with those pillows, it was so meaningful. But sadly, I'm not sure if writers would put it that way.

And this girl in that tiny tight dress is the one who covered her body and hid in the girls bathroom because she thought she was too fat.

Continuity, where art thou?

Continuity has never been on Glee. But who knows, maybe Marley is totally recovered and feel more confident now. You know how things work on Glee.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 3/6/2013, 12:32 pm

Ranwing wrote:

crycry Beautiful post. I agree, and I really hope something like this is what happens.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/6/2013, 12:36 pm

brisallie wrote:
@Ranwing, I like your psychological point of view of why Kurt would need to sleep with those pillows, it was so meaningful. But sadly, I'm not sure if writers would put it that way.

Oh, don't I know it! The Glee writers are barely able to write a coherant story on their best days, let alone have some grasp of the way the various characters tick. I certainly don't expect them to have these kind of considerations.

You know... we could be misreading the photos about the boyfriend pillow being Kurt's. That shot of Santana and Rachel with the blindfolds on and Kurt standing over them with the pillows looks more to me like he's springing a surprise on them. It might be that now that Rachel and Santana are both single (as hopefully Brody has been tossed out on his ass) and Kurt is the one in a new relationship (because he's finally gotten off the pot, kicked the greasy hobbit to the curb and has a pretty Englishman to enjoy) that he's giving them something to make them feel better.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/6/2013, 12:54 pm

^As much as I wish that Santana and Rachel will find Kurt in bed with Adam, I think they'll find him hugging his own bf pillow. And after they tease him endlessly about that he'll buy them their own bf pillows, and they'll love it against their will. moque

(I'd totally freak out if I woke up hugging an arm and hand without a body attached, but maybe that's just me.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/6/2013, 2:05 pm

^
What have you been thinking lately Marie? And I'm agree that it would be nice to see Kurt hugging Adam instead of a boyfriend pillow - btw I didn't know that sth like that exist- but probably they see each other in Adam's apartment. He's more private.

But seriously, it could be as Ranwing said and we're misreading the pics, and Kurt is being only generous with his roomates. Though I'm wondering if at that point Rachel already broke-up with "Mr.I love to show off my abs"
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/6/2013, 2:11 pm

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 3/6/2013, 2:18 pm

^ LOL Santana is such a jerk in that video. Razz I can't tell if Kurt knows too and is rubbing it in, or if he really just likes that movie and doesn't know and was trying to get Rachel to watch it.

Anyway, about the pillows speculation....based on the 4x17 episode description, it very clearly states that Kurt has a guilty pleasure....so based on that, it makes more sense that the boyfriend pillows are his guilty pleasure, and Santana and Rachel's horrified faces when they walk into his room in that one still (Rachel's holding a red pot) are their surprise when they discover that he has those pillows. You can see some of Kurt's black blankets at the bottom of the screen in that still. Instead of Kurt generously getting Rachel and Santana pillows because they're single. And maybe the picture where he's holding them up above their heads, he dares them to try the pillows for themselves and see how comfy they are? Which could explain the photo of Kurt and Santana sitting together later, both using one.

Also, daxterdd on tumblr found the scene numbers of those photo stills. You can click here and see. The mirror photo is first, then the Santana-Rachel shocked faces, then Kurt holding them up, then Kurt and Santana sitting with them. So it makes sense they're his guilty pleasure.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next