Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animes and mangas you love

+8
Emile
paulopf
ColferGirl
Vir Cotto
dap1217
brisallie
Shinra17
fantastica
12 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Animes and mangas you love - Page 3 Empty Re: Animes and mangas you love

Post  paulopf 4/15/2012, 1:23 pm

Ah! Kyuzo! He was great! I loved Katsushiro, probably cause he was kinda useless, but very human. Hm! Another thing I could marathon next week.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/15/2012, 1:28 pm

Shinra17 wrote:^ cos you're a fan of L? I prefered N(ear), he was cuter lol.
Haha, wut? He was cuter?!? With that pajama? No way. phr34r
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/15/2012, 1:36 pm

excuse my quick comment here (you don't have to respond back) but I started this thread in the very beginning and it went quickly dead for a long long time and all of a sudden everyone is anime/manga fan... Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/15/2012, 2:08 pm

fantastica wrote:excuse my quick comment here (you don't have to respond back) but I started this thread in the very beginning and it went quickly dead for a long long time and all of a sudden everyone is anime/manga fan... Smile

Razz I think this started because Shinra said he was one day laying under a tree and that scene remind him an anime and then I said something about japanese bell sound and so on...

Oh, the one with the turtle shell? Haha, I didn't really care about him. And was not much worse than other anime characters, like those with the nosebleeds. Oy.

Nosebleeds! I forgot to say those are so anime chracteristic, I mean is so hormonal anime boys characteristic Razz I think girls in animes doesn't have nosebleed when they see a boy doing something that pervert their minds?

Ok I found this pic on internet and probably girls also has nosebleed, but maybe the reason are others lol
Animes and mangas you love - Page 3 Nosebleed03
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/15/2012, 2:14 pm

^ in the last anime I've seen and talked about (inu x boku), the lesbian character has nosebleed in nearly every episode Smile

fantastica wrote:excuse my quick comment here (you don't have to respond back) but I started this thread in the very beginning and it went quickly dead for a long long time and all of a sudden everyone is anime/manga fan... Smile
I could talk about animes every day and endlessly, but I won't do it if I'm alone...
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/15/2012, 2:19 pm

paulopf wrote:Peeping in just to express my love for Death Note, especially for Raito Yagami. I think, though, that when his arch-nemesis L died, the series declined. Ah! Does anyone know Samurai 7? I love it!

Absolutely AGREE. That was so anticlimactic really, and I hated the way Light went out in the end. Like a common criminal and a coward. The mind games between him and L were what made the show so effing great. It's one of the reasons why I love Code Geass as well.

Has anyone seen the live action movies of Death Note ? I have them, but haven't had the time to watch yet. Are they any good or just pale replicas of a fantastic show ?

Last edited by tanita_mors on 4/15/2012, 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/15/2012, 2:20 pm

Shinra17 wrote:^ in the last anime I've seen and talked about (inu x boku), the lesbian character has nosebleed in nearly every episode Smile

I see. So apparently things are changing Razz and talking about nosebleed, I find this article giving a "scientific" explanation to this phenomenon in animes: http://canime.wordpress.com/2010/02/24/nosebleed/

Hey, Inu and Boku are the names of the main characters? I just remember Inu means "dog" in japanese.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/15/2012, 2:25 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Has anyone seen the live action movies of Death Note ? I have them, but haven't had the time to watch yet. Are they any good or just pale replicas of a fantastic show ?
Not watched it but seen the guy who played Light... wub lol.

brisallie wrote:Hey, Inu and Boku are the names of the main characters? I just remember Inu means "dog" in japanese.
It's not their name but there's a link between the guy and a dog Wink (btw, inu x boku = the dog and me)
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/15/2012, 2:26 pm

tanita_mors wrote:
paulopf wrote:Peeping in just to express my love for Death Note, especially for Raito Yagami. I think, though, that when his arch-nemesis L died, the series declined. Ah! Does anyone know Samurai 7? I love it!

Absolutely AGREE. That was so anticlimactic really, and I hated the way Light went out in the end. Like a common criminal and a coward. Has anyone seen the live action movies of Death Note ? I have them, but haven't had the time to watch yet. Are they any good or just pale replicas of a fantastic show ?

Me! Me! Me! Well, two of them, cause the third one is only about L and I've heard he falls in love or something, which... nope. Anyway, the couple I saw have a lot of differences from the manga and the anime. Still, I think they are very fun to watch and have some really cool moments. Also, no Near in them. The conflict is always between Raito/L. But, yeah. The manga is better. Oh! And for some reason, the most memorable character in the movies, even if I root for Raito in the manga and the anime, is actually L. Perhaps that's cause the actor is better than the one playing Raito or cause he was casted better.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/15/2012, 2:31 pm

brisallie wrote:I see. So apparently things are changing Razz and talking about nosebleed, I find this article giving a "scientific" explanation to this phenomenon in animes: http://canime.wordpress.com/2010/02/24/nosebleed/
^Intresting articole!
Haha, it's a luck that is impossible for a normal person to have a nosebleed every time is excited. I mean, in the anime is okay and fun, in reality would be gross, and above all, if it was possible, the world population would be halved. arghh
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/16/2012, 8:42 am

Emile wrote:
brisallie wrote:I see. So apparently things are changing Razz and talking about nosebleed, I find this article giving a "scientific" explanation to this phenomenon in animes: http://canime.wordpress.com/2010/02/24/nosebleed/
^Intresting articole!
Haha, it's a luck that is impossible for a normal person to have a nosebleed every time is excited. I mean, in the anime is okay and fun, in reality would be gross, and above all, if it was possible, the world population would be halved. arghh

Probably people will die or suffer something dangerous for losing the same quantity of blood that animes characters lost when they're excited, taken to an extreme level we will look like this boy from the picture, totally bloodstained:

Animes and mangas you love - Page 3 Nosebleed02

PS: Articole???
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/16/2012, 9:04 am

brisallie wrote:PS: Articole???
A misspelling of a wrong term for define that post... Rolling Eyes
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/16/2012, 9:16 am

Emile wrote:

I get Smile I thought it was a mix between english and italian :p

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/16/2012, 9:24 am

brisallie wrote:
Emile wrote:

I get Smile I thought it was a mix between english and italian :p
Embarassed It was indeed. English: article. Italian: articolo. ...Invented: articole. arghh
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/16/2012, 10:09 am

brisallie wrote:Animes and mangas you love - Page 3 Nosebleed02
Razz It's from Baka to Test to Shôkanjû, I love this character (his nickname is Mutsurini, it means morose pervert and is also a parody for Mussolini lol), and he sometimes uses to move with a mobile blood supply system, when he's at the beach for instance.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/16/2012, 11:34 am

OK, people. What kind of perverted animes are you watching ? Nosebleeds and mobile blood supply systems ???
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/16/2012, 1:29 pm

^lol, I watch nearly everything and from every genre, as long as it is funny or well done or captivating. The animes that are definitely a no-go for me are the ones in which the graphics are too horrible (unfortunately, a lot of yaoi animes are in this case) and the ones without at least a male character among the main ones. I don't mind the perverted characters if they are funny and usually it's their role as the comic element in a lot of animes.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/16/2012, 2:00 pm

Emile wrote: Embarassed It was indeed. English: article. Italian: articolo. ...Invented: articole. arghh

LOL in spanish is "articulo" quite similar to the italian one.

Shinra17 wrote:
brisallie wrote:Animes and mangas you love - Page 3 Nosebleed02
Razz It's from Baka to Test to Shôkanjû, I love this character (his nickname is Mutsurini, it means morose pervert and is also a parody for Mussolini lol), and he sometimes uses to move with a mobile blood supply system, when he's at the beach for instance.

OMG Shinra you know every anime that exist in the world!!! Razz The main character is someone a little bit stupid because "baka" means something like "fool". Ok can you explain me what's mobile blood supply system? o.o

And Shinra you even watch yaoi and yuri, I mean usually girls are the most crazy about yaoi that why I'm asking you.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/16/2012, 3:47 pm

^I'm intruding, but I must admit that when I was very much into the manga/anime world, I used to consume a lot of yaoi and shounen-ai, and enjoyed it. *shrugs* Just recently I found out about bara, but I've yet to read something within that genre. I've heard good stuff about it.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/16/2012, 4:08 pm

paulopf wrote:^I'm intruding, but I must admit that when I was very much into the manga/anime world, I used to consume a lot of yaoi and shounen-ai, and enjoyed it. *shrugs* Just recently I found out about bara, but I've yet to read something within that genre. I've heard good stuff about it.

You're not intruding, here anyone can reply anything and answer questions.

I insist that I get used to know girls who watch yaoi instead of boys and the gays I know are more into yuri, at least my best friend used to watch more yuri than yaoi, because of him I know Utena and Kannazuki No Miko . You know, once I said in a forum that I have watched these two animes and I almost were sacrifice for straight girls for watching that o.o
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/16/2012, 4:11 pm

Well, I know shounen-ai and yaoi are usually created by women for women, but I don't care. I used to read a lot of it and i sill enjoy reading or watching some occasional yaoi/shounen-ai manga or anime. I think I first approached the genre cause of "Only the Ring Finger Knows". It's corny and whatever, but I'm still fond of it.

What you say about yuri surprises me. Honestly, I would never go near it.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/16/2012, 4:16 pm

brisallie wrote:OMG Shinra you know every anime that exist in the world!!! Razz The main character is someone a little bit stupid because "baka" means something like "fool". Ok can you explain me what's mobile blood supply system? o.o
Lol it's actually nearly all the characters who are a bit idiots, the plot is set in a special classe for idiots in a school Smile

I don't know if I used the right term but I was talking about this:
Animes and mangas you love - Page 3 Baka-test-episode-06a-339c423
The thing that allows blood transfusion next to the character. Mitsurini used to have one when he is going to the beach or he is near a pool lol.
This anime don't take anything seriously, it's a parody anime, the perverted characters are there for the comic situations and there is actually less fan-service than in some combat animes I've seen where there are no perverted characters though.

Mitsurini in a parody scene of Code Geas where he tries to get what he wants with his power of persuasion lol:
Animes and mangas you love - Page 3 Bts8071b-339c459

brisallie wrote:And Shinra you even watch yaoi and yuri, I mean usually girls are the most crazy about yaoi that why I'm asking you.
I should like yaoi animes but as I said, a lot of them have horrible graphic designs (question of budget I guess, to pay better studios) so actually I don't watch a lot and I don't watch yuri animes either, because of lack of male characters xD.

paulopf wrote:^I'm intruding, but I must admit that when I was very much into the manga/anime world, I used to consume a lot of yaoi and shounen-ai, and enjoyed it. *shrugs* Just recently I found out about bara, but I've yet to read something within that genre. I've heard good stuff about it.
Bara, I feel like I've heard this name somewhere but I don't see clearly anything, I guess it must be a manga or a light novel because I'm much less into them than in animes.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/16/2012, 4:20 pm

Bara supposedly is the manga genre which depicts homosexual love between males, written by gay males for gay males. As far as I know, it basically lacks the exclusive uke/seme dynamic and the sex is more realistic, as well as the drawings. But don't trust me, cause I've yet to explore it.

Last edited by paulopf on 4/16/2012, 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : exclusive instead of exclusively)
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/16/2012, 4:23 pm

brisallie wrote:You're not intruding, here anyone can reply anything and answer questions.

I insist that I get used to know girls who watch yaoi instead of boys and the gays I know are more into yuri, at least my best friend used to watch more yuri than yaoi, because of him I know Utena and Kannazuki No Miko . You know, once I said in a forum that I have watched these two animes and I almost were sacrifice for straight girls for watching that o.o
Shocked Shocked humhum

(btw, Paulo, you will never be an intruder)

paulopf wrote:Well, I know shounen-ai and yaoi are usually created by women for women, but I don't care. I used to read a lot of it and i sill enjoy reading or watching some occasional yaoi/shounen-ai manga or anime. I think I first approached the genre cause of "Only the Ring Finger Knows". It's corny and whatever, but I'm still fond of it.

That's right, the target of yaoi stuff is actually the female audience iagree (and I think the yuri stuff is for straight guys)

paulopf wrote:Bara supposedly is the manga genre which depicts homosexual love between males, written by gay males for gay males. As far as I know, it basically lacks the exclusive uke/seme dynamic and the sex is more realistic, as well as the drawings. But don't trust me, cause I've yet to explore it.
Ok, I'll have a discussion with my friend google then ^^
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/16/2012, 4:36 pm

paulopf wrote:

What makes you feel surprise? huh

Shinra17 wrote:

I don't know if I used the right term but I was talking about this:
The thing that allows blood transfusion next to the character. Mitsurini used to have one when he is going to the beach or he is near a pool lol.
This anime don't take anything seriously, it's a parody anime, the perverted characters are there for the comic situations and there is actually less fan-service than in some combat animes I've seen where there are no perverted characters though.

I should like yaoi animes but as I said, a lot of them have horrible graphic designs (question of budget I guess, to pay better studios) so actually I don't watch a lot and I don't watch yuri animes either, because of lack of male characters xD.

I think he needs that transfusion thing because he loses blood easily, you know the nosebleed seems to be higher than a normal human being can handle tonguue

You know I choose an anime because of two things: storyline and graphics, actually that why I can't bear Shin Shan, because I think the mangaka never learned how to draw properly! Also the story is for youngster people ... or maybe not.

That's right, the target of yaoi stuff is actually the female audience iagree (and I think the yuri stuff is for straight guys)

I just came for another forum where we were discussing the myths related to yuri, yaoi and hentai and it was said that yuri is not only a target for straight men but also for lesbians.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next