Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animes and mangas you love

+8
Emile
paulopf
ColferGirl
Vir Cotto
dap1217
brisallie
Shinra17
fantastica
12 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Animes and mangas you love - Page 5 Empty Re: Animes and mangas you love

Post  Shinra17 6/24/2012, 8:12 am

brisallie wrote:@BlueJazz and Shinra, did you read this guys? :(

On Wednesday, Japan's House of Councillors passed a bill into law that covers a variety of issues regarding the usage of documents and digital content. 233 of the Diet's 242 members cast votes on the law: 221 for and 12 against. As the bill had already passed the Diet's House of Representatives last Friday, the law will go into force on October 1.

The law includes sections outlawing the "ripping" of content, for personal use, that involves the bypassing of digital copy protection such as the CSS system on DVDs.

The law also includes a section added in committee that imposes a penalty to the already illegal act of knowingly downloading copyrighted material without permission, and those charged with illegal downloading will now face up to two years of prison or fines of up to 2 million yen (about US$25,400). The law also obligates national and local governments to educate minors on illegal download prevention.

Source 1 Source 2
Personally, I don't feel too much concerned because if I understand well, it's a decision from Japan's government so it doesn't impact us directly. It could make troubles for the uploaders of Japanese stuffs but I don't even think so, usually when an anime starts airing in Japan, it is simultaneously broadcasted on different channels for foreign audience (like Animax). I don't know how it may imapct the live dramas though.

BlueJazz wrote:Haha, the French-speaking scene from the ps is hilarious ptdr Nodame gave a wrong impression to the French guy who was eavesdropping at the side when she was practicing French. I agree with Chiaki, Nodame's book was very weird tonguue
In the anime, both Chiaki and Nodame had atrocious french pronounciation lol, they were funny even when it was not intended Smile

PS: Boy, this forum is quite dead these days, isn't it? I wonder what'll it be after Glee ends and Chris isn't casted in another series yet...
It would be like right now Smile . But it's not really a surprise, activity on a board dedicated to an artist or a show will always fluctuate depending on the news and the activity of the artist. At the present time, it's not the worst cos Chris is still around thx to his book and his future tour. Think about the time Chris will decide to take some hollidays lol.
As long as we don't give up on him and on the board (I mean, for the long run) it's okay. On another board dedicated to french tv reality shows, there are +10.000 members now and we have spent the whole first year with less than 15 members Laughing
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/24/2012, 2:40 pm

^
Thanks to clarify this law Shinra. I also think this's only for japanese people but still I have to do a research about live action and music o.o

This's the scene from the anime. As funny as the other one hahahah.

You know I was thinking to ask you how bad or good is their french hahahah.

I've been in three forums before (included GF) and is always the same, sometimes we're full of news, pictures, videos and so on and then nothing, at the end we're posting about anything else but the celebrity or movie/series the forum is dedicated to. So and sorry Chris for being selfish, we're lucky he's a workaholic Razz
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/24/2012, 3:51 pm

^ thx for the nodame vid, it's nice to re-watch it ^^
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/28/2012, 10:46 am

Shinra17 wrote:
It would be like right now Smile . But it's not really a surprise, activity on a board dedicated to an artist or a show will always fluctuate depending on the news and the activity of the artist. At the present time, it's not the worst cos Chris is still around thx to his book and his future tour. Think about the time Chris will decide to take some hollidays lol.
As long as we don't give up on him and on the board (I mean, for the long run) it's okay. On another board dedicated to french tv reality shows, there are +10.000 members now and we have spent the whole first year with less than 15 members Laughing

Wow, only 15 members for a year? Shocked I'm impressed. How old is the board now?

@Romina: Oh, I watched "Koishite Akuma" few years ago! Wow, what a coincidence, right? Smile Not a great show, imo, but the lead actor's performance was quite impressive even though he was very young. Unfortunately, he didn't act much later since the series received very poor ratings. I think he has potential in acting, though.

Have you watched any of the Gokusen series? I've watched the 1st & 2nd and I prefer the latter (mostly because the guys are more good-looking tonguue ). It's quite entertaining but the storylines can be a little formulaic sometimes since the teacher is the heroine who always save the day Razz

I've seen good reviews of LIFE but haven't watch it. How's the pace of the show ? Is the plot reasonable? Sometimes, jp series about bullying can go a little overboard and make it seems a unbelievable.

There're quite a few of JP series that really impressed me so I'll introduce 1 of them to you here: " 1 Litre no Namida" (translation: I litre of tears) It may literally mean that 1 litre of tears will flow out from your eyes during the whole process of watching the show humhum My friend started to cry since the 3/4th ep until the very end. It was written based on a true story, about a girl (Aya) who has spinocerebellar degeneration - a terrible disease where the cerebellum of the brain gradually deteriorates to the point where the victim cannot walk, speak, write, or eat crycry It's very sad drama but also very inspiring since the girl was a very strong patient. Plus, I have to say the performance of leading lady, Sawajiri Erika is just AMAZING wub

Here's a pic of Aya and her supporting family and bf (their relationship is very platonic, tbh)
Animes and mangas you love - Page 5 Ichi_Rittoru_no_Namida

Here's a moving performance by Aya's class with her being the conductor:

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/28/2012, 4:17 pm

^ around 8 years old now. Yeah, for one year, we have posted a lot of stuff with nearly all the time zero comment lol.

Maybe, I should try to watch more live actions, in the few I've seen, the acting was terrible. Btw, I don't know if it's related but I've watched the anime Gokusen, it was fun Smile .
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/28/2012, 8:40 pm

@BlueJazz, the boy from "Koishite Akuma" is singing in a boy band now:

I remember lots of people disliked the lead female character at the beginning because she was noisy and an intruder. I don't know if those kind of women are unusual in Asia but here are common lol.

I've seen only the first 6 episodes of Gokusen season 1 and then I cant, I just CANT , so I don't know why because I really like Yankumi and Jun Matsumoto is one of my fav japanese actors.

As I told you previously, LIFE is based on a manga who I found on internet some years ago but it wasn't completed sadly, so I'm not sure how much is imagination of the mangaka and how much has been taken from the reality but there're scenes that are quite annoyed and makes you want to slap Mana, who's the girl who usually bullies others. The pace is fast, they're usually happening things, since the beginning.

Here is the link for ep 1:
LIFE EPISODE 1

Oh My!!! Thanks for the recommendation but "A litre of Namida" is a classical, actually is a must Smile for years people have told me that I have to watch this drama if I love stories based on real life and cry. But I can't stand Sawajiri Erika, she's those kind of people that I don't like only by presence dryy Though I shouldn't be so prejudiced and give it a try humhum

@Shinra, Is there a Gokusen anime??? Really?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/28/2012, 9:53 pm

Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/28/2012, 10:14 pm

^
Uso!!! blinkk

Could you tell me from what year is this anime???
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/28/2012, 10:30 pm

^ 2004
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/30/2012, 7:06 am

Emile wrote:
brisallie wrote:I used to have a crush on Shaoran when I was a little girl tonguue Who did you like it? Touya, Yukito, Eriol or Shaoran?
I'll be super obvious, but I had a crush on Shaoran too, eheh. I mean, come on, he was a cutie. -- In my room I have a cork bulletin board (is this the term?), and when I was little I was so in love with the manga that for a long time I had a drawing I made of Shaoran attached on it. LOL.

But at the end I liked everyone. Only Yukito was like...meh.
Here one baby-Syaoran for each of you Smile

Animes and mangas you love - Page 5 Tumblr_m6fctpD4XT1rxxwpto1_500

But you're both aware there is also an adult version of Syaoran, right? wub

Animes and mangas you love - Page 5 Tumblr_m6fcuuSD3c1rxxwpto1_1280

He's probably the anime male character with the biggest outfit collection, and lot of them are awesome. Now, thinking about it, that's a common point with kurt Hummel, hum.. lol. Well, basically it is one of my overall favorite anime character and I often used his name as username online.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/30/2012, 3:26 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
Emile wrote:
brisallie wrote:I used to have a crush on Shaoran when I was a little girl tonguue Who did you like it? Touya, Yukito, Eriol or Shaoran?
I'll be super obvious, but I had a crush on Shaoran too, eheh. I mean, come on, he was a cutie. -- In my room I have a cork bulletin board (is this the term?), and when I was little I was so in love with the manga that for a long time I had a drawing I made of Shaoran attached on it. LOL.

But at the end I liked everyone. Only Yukito was like...meh.
Here one baby-Syaoran for each of you Smile

Animes and mangas you love - Page 5 Tumblr_m6fctpD4XT1rxxwpto1_500

But you're both aware there is also an adult version of Syaoran, right? wub

Animes and mangas you love - Page 5 Tumblr_m6fcuuSD3c1rxxwpto1_1280

He's probably the anime male character with the biggest outfit collection, and lot of them are awesome. Now, thinking about it, that's a common point with kurt Hummel, hum.. lol. Well, basically it is one of my overall favorite anime character and I often used his name as username online.

Thanks for this pictures Shinra, even one of them has a spanish message written on it. Also thanks to write his name correctly "SYAORAN". You know I've never seen Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle but I really want to so Have you seen it? Is good?

@BlueJazz, last night I started to watch 1 LITRE OF NAMIDA despite I don't like Sawajiri but the story is pretty and I feel bad for Aya :(
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/30/2012, 7:09 pm

brisallie wrote:You know I've never seen Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle but I really want to so Have you seen it? Is good?
Hum... it's watchable lol. Compared to the manga, the anime has a very slow pace and overall, you feel like there's nearly no action, although it actually follows the manga. The manga has a much more "shonen" vibe. But it's a beautiful anime (I mean graphically). Since the main characters are constantly travelling from one dimension to another and the production work is good, the anime is a good escapism. It's better to have read the manga before too if you're willing to get the whole story of TRC. In the anime, some key points of the story are dealt with very quickly or have been left to the OAV series. The OAV series of XXXHolic also contain some elements of the TRC story lol (you know that the TRC and XxxHolic mangas cross each other?)
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 7/1/2012, 1:39 pm

@Romina: I'm glad that you started to watch 1 litre no namida already wub I can understand why you dislike Sawajiri, especially after she kinda became Lindsay Lohan 2.0 arghh Sigh, such a waste of talent :( But, I can assure you that it's wise to set aside your resentment and enjoy the show, because it's just awesome and she was great in it.

I'm a bit surprised that you know NYC as well, probably because you're from Latin America and I learned from Modern Family that Latino Americans (eg Gloria) are more familiar with Spanish soap opera Razz Please correct me if I'm wrong. In fact, I know that Spanish series are very long since my mom used to watch them. Back to NYC, I've heard of them but didn't really care about it since I know they're young boys with mediocre singing voice. But I have to admit that I used to be a fan of Yamada Ryosuke (a member of NYC) for a short time few years ago after watching "Tantei Gakuen Q" (Shida Mirai was in it, too, it's quite entertaining, but not a great show) humhum It's probably due to the fact that I can't resist cute guys tonguue I still think he's cute now but the crush was over.

Regarding Gokusen, did you mean that you don't find it enjoyable? Hmm...that's weird, especially if you like Yankumi and Jun. Well, maybe you can try Gakusen 2? I personally think it's better but you may not feel the same since you know the reason why I loved it tonguue Speaking of Matsumoto Jun, what made you impressed by him? I think he's not bad but I don't find him very good, either. Do you know he's in a boy band named Arashi for more than a decade? They are quite popular in Japan now and I used to be a big fan of them Razz Among the 5 members, I would say Ninomiya Kazunari and Ohno Satoshi (the leader) have the best acting skills but that's just my opinion. If you have questions regarding Arashi, you can probably ask me since I used to watch lots of talk shows and game shows hosted by them and I did quite a lot of "research" about them tonguue

Thanks for the link bisou I'll probably start to watch LIFE after I finished my current shows but I'm afraid I won't be watching at the website since I always watch Jp shows with Chinese subtitles. But your link will be useful if I can't find Chinese subtitled videos neutre Is the manga version of LIFE popular? Is the mangaka going to continue it? It's quite annoying if you fall in love with unfinished mangas. My friend was a fan of NANA and she had some hard time waiting for a new chapter to be released. It's quite a hard task, especially for people who doesn't have much patience. I didn't read much manga but my favorite is Death Note (only the part before L died, I find L's replacement, N, very hard to understand) and I'm lucky that it was already completed when I read it.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/1/2012, 6:30 pm

@BlueJazz, first of all I want to tell you NOT follow stereotypes,nowadays thanks to internet and tv cable we're able to watch series from everywhere, specially the youngsters ones. Your definition of "serie" is what we call TELENOVELAS which usually last from 5 months to a year depending on the country and is broadcasted everyday on TV. While series are like any other series in the rest of the world.

Oh My last night I finished 1 LITRE OF NAMIDA - can you believe I watched it in two days?!- and I had to be warned that one of the rules to watch this drama is to have a box of tissues next to you. At the beginning I simply was watching the story as a usual viewer but then in episode 4 I started to sob, then at the end I was crying like a little girl,besides all what Aya was writing in her journal it makes thing how we don't appreciate not even the little things of our life, because there's a moment that Aya looked at people walking and she said if they realize they're walking. It sounds cliche but is true that people don't notice what they have until they lose it.

Shallow Comment: Yesterday I was thinking too that Sawajiri is the japanese Lindsay Lohan without the drugs but as drama queen as her. tonguue However I won't deny she did well on 1 litre of Namida.

hahaha Do you know Horikita Maki? Well Yamada Ryosuke reminds me her, he's like her little bro and honestly I know he has a huge fandom but I've never understood his charming. Well he's the typical kawaii boy but nothing else for me.

Umm probably Gokusen it wasn't entertaining enough, sometimes the actors or characters could be quite impressive but if the storyline is not good, then you stop watching that series. Glee is an exception hahha. For me Jun is not a good singer, I granted, but he's a good actor, I've seen about 4 series of him and each character is so different from the previous one; he's those kind of actors that I believe him his acting, his facial expressions and feelings. I know he has a DIVO attitude but he's professional. You know, I've seen Ohno acting once in a drama called MAOU and he nailed the character, he went from someone full of hate inside of him to someone who realized his mistake and regretted for it. Actually after that I understand why he is the leader of Arashi besides he's the older one, he's good at both singing and acting.

Regarding LIFE, apparently the mangaka is not quite popular because it was hard for me to find the manga translated into english, actually then it was deleted it. I was searching on internet the drama with chinese subs but I haven't been lucky, but I'm sure they must be a version, if not english is helpful and you know and I know NANA and DEATH NOTE by their names and popularity but I've never read the manga.

@Shinra, THANKS for your explanation about TRC.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 7/3/2012, 2:59 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
brisallie wrote:You know I've never seen Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle but I really want to so Have you seen it? Is good?
Hum... it's watchable lol. Compared to the manga, the anime has a very slow pace and overall, you feel like there's nearly no action, although it actually follows the manga. The manga has a much more "shonen" vibe. But it's a beautiful anime (I mean graphically). Since the main characters are constantly travelling from one dimension to another and the production work is good, the anime is a good escapism. It's better to have read the manga before too if you're willing to get the whole story of TRC. In the anime, some key points of the story are dealt with very quickly or have been left to the OAV series. The OAV series of XXXHolic also contain some elements of the TRC story lol (you know that the TRC and XxxHolic mangas cross each other?)
Mh, yah, I agree. The anime follows more or less the manga, but there are a lot of filler episodes that slow down the story, therefore the action. They probably reach the same level action-wise with the OAV about Tokyo...even if after too many slow episodes, ehh.

xxxHolic is another of their more beautiful works! - Even if I miss the last two volumes of the manga, so I don't know how it ends, but I don't want to read it online.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 7/5/2012, 3:45 pm

@Romina: Yeah, I know I shouldn't follow stereotypes on TV. I'm sorry, my bad. Embarassed But sometimes I can be easily influenced by TV shows because I haven't met a Latino in my life yet. I hope I meet one some day. neutre And thanks for telling me about "TELENOVELAS" bisou I haven't heard of it but I'll remember it and try not to make a fool out of myself while talking to another Latino American Razz

I'm glad to hear that you finished 1 litre no namida already and I'm sorry that it made you cry. I gotta admit that the show didn't make me cry mostly because I'm cold-hearted person that haven't shed a tear because of books and shows in my life. So, it has nothing to do with the show, it's definitely my problem :( I love what you said about "people don't notice what they have until they lose it." wub I think that's one of the lessons that the show's trying to teach us and I really appreciate it. What's the most heartbreaking scene for you? From what I can recall, I think it's the moment where Aya asked her parents if she will be able to get married one day:crycry: The scene made wanna hug her so bad and I just crycry It's really sad.

Oh, I know Horikita Maki! I've watched a few of her shows but I think the one that really impressed me is "Nobuta wo Produce", aka the show that made me fall in love with Jp dramas. If you haven't watched it, I strongly recommend it to you. Although it's about high school students, it may be one of the most meaningful high school dramas that I've ever watched so far wub

I have no idea that Yamada Ryosuke has a huge fandom ohmy Is he that popular? I watched one of his more recent show called "Hidarime Tantei EYE" few years ago and I think his acting did improve quite a lot compared to his performance in "Tantie Gakuen Q" so I gotta say he might have some potential.

How did you know that Jun has a divo attitude? I've read some news about that but from the Arashi variety show that I've watched, I think he is fine. Oh, I've watched MAOU, too! It's a good show but the theme about revenge is not really my cup of tea. I agree that Ohno did a great job in it even though that was the first drama that he got a lead role wub The difference between the character and himself is so obvious that you can differentiate them after watching 1 minute of his interview. Actually, Ohno is also the best dancer (I've watched his solo performance, he's good thumnup ) and artist (Yes, he can draw quite amazingly) in Arashi so he's a quadruple threat in the showbiz. Razz That's probably why he's my favorite member in Arashi Wink

Here are some of Ohno's artworks:

Animes and mangas you love - Page 5 Art-ohno-satoshi-21078876-800-1066_Animes and mangas you love - Page 5 031

BTW, are you watching any Jp drama now? I'm watching a new one called "Legal High" and will share my feelings with you after finishing it fanny2

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/5/2012, 4:25 pm

@BlueJazz
First I gonna reply your question , since yesterday I'm watching Q10, though it was only the first episode Maeda is doing well as a robot :p even her voice sounds more "robotic". But as you said once, I think is gonna be a romantic teen story, what's good after to watch 1 Litre no Namida :( and regarding that, I pick up the same scene: when Aya asked to the doctor is someday she will get married, personally I see that scene as a proof she still have faith in life despite her disease.

On a side note: Do you remember Aya had a roomate when she was in the institute of disabled? Well I found the movie version and guess what? She's Aya in the movie.

Well I don't know if he's still that popular but Do you know he's in a boy band? The last music video I saw from them, I remember he was in the center, so it has to mean something humhum and I've never seen a drama of him, besides I've never been fond on Yamada. About Maki, I know she became famous due to "Nobuta wo Produce" and also I know that drama in on the list of "dramas you must watch" but aesthetically speaking I can't bear the thin eyebrows of one of the male leads. I know I'm being shallow :p

I know Jun is a divo from the same sources of you hahaha but I've seen some of the tv shows Arashi have and more than once, some guest have said Jun is a little bit "mr. arrogant" but I'm not sure if they're talking seriously ot not. You know,once I saw a movie of Jun and someone pointed - I saw it on youtube- that he has a model complex because he walks like a model, sometimes haha. Talking about Ohno, was precisely in one of this programmes that I found out he is a talented artist, actually he didn't release a photobook with his work? For what I've seen, Ohno seems to be a down to earth person and MAOU is one of my favorite dramas, because unlike you I like revenge dramas though is a usual SL on tv but in this situation I liked the acting of Ohno and Ikuta.

Finally, What's the stereotype people have about latinos?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 7/7/2012, 1:58 pm

OMG THEY ARE MAKING A NEW SAILOR MOON ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hola hola hola

I am so excited!!!!!!! Sailor Moon was my childhood. I was a little kid in the 90's and I grew up watching it. It was my first anime and the first anything that I was a huge "fan" of. I was as obssessed with Sailor Moon back then as I am with Glee now, or Kingdom Hearts several years back, etc. I remember using all my birthday money when I was little to buy each new VHS set that was released, when there was only 3 episodes or so per VHS. (And Sailor Moon is 200 episodes long, so, that's all I ever used my money for). But it was so worth it. I loved Sailor Moon so much. I'm so so excited!!!

wub wub wub wub

ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/7/2012, 8:53 pm

^

What?!! When is this supposed to be release? Is gonna be the same plot? I used to be a huge fan when I was a child too. I saw the whole 200 episodes everyday wub Sailor Moon an important anime during my childhood Smile

Here is for you who were also a fan:
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 7/9/2012, 3:36 am

They haven't specified exactly what plot it will have - whether it'll be a more faithful manga adaptation, or a reboot of the first anime series with updated animation, or a whole new take on the storyline - but I'm excited for it either way. Smile If I'm remembering right, it's coming out Summer 2013 and will have a simultaneous broadcast of some extent.

Thanks for the lovely Sailor Moon video, I always get a lot of nostalgia when I watch SM. wub
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/9/2012, 7:19 pm

ColferGirl wrote:They haven't specified exactly what plot it will have - whether it'll be a more faithful manga adaptation, or a reboot of the first anime series with updated animation, or a whole new take on the storyline - but I'm excited for it either way. Smile If I'm remembering right, it's coming out Summer 2013 and will have a simultaneous broadcast of some extent.

Thanks for the lovely Sailor Moon video, I always get a lot of nostalgia when I watch SM. wub

Some sources says this time is gonna be faithful to the manga whilst others have no idea what's gonna be the plot. They have only said the opening them will be sung by a group called Momoiro Clover Z, which personally I don't know who're. Personally I'd would like to see an anime more based on the manga, though I haven't read all of them.

You're welcome for the video :D

@Bluejazz, two days ago I finished Q10. I won't deny there was some point that I was tiring how they were trying to force the dialogues about life lessons but when I realized what was the purpose of Kyuuto to appeared in Heita's life was so meaningful for me and romantic too.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 8/30/2012, 10:37 am

Found this amusing website where you can get video reviews of various 'good anime, bad anime, little known anime and anime so popular you just want to see it die'. Some of these reviews are really funny. For those who need initiating into the anime world and wish to find out what's worth watching out there, this may be a good place to start neutre

http://animefordummies.net/
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/14/2013, 6:01 pm

Okay so I'm going to throw my favorites out there: this applies to both anime and manga. Fullmetal Alchemist (my fave!), Code Geass, Naruto, Death Note, Samurai 7, Eureka 7, Hetalia, Fruits Basket, Yu Yu Hakusho, Ouran High School Host Club, Tsubasa, Vampire Knight, and Bleach.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/15/2013, 10:03 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:Okay so I'm going to throw my favorites out there: this applies to both anime and manga. Fullmetal Alchemist (my fave!), Code Geass, Naruto, Death Note, Samurai 7, Eureka 7, Hetalia, Fruits Basket, Yu Yu Hakusho, Ouran High School Host Club, Tsubasa, Vampire Knight, and Bleach.

After reading your list I feel so old :( because I only know Fullmetal,Naruto,Ouran High School Host Club (btw there's a live action of this anime) and Tsubasa (Reservoir Chronicle, right?).

Personally I recommend you one of the last animes I saw and I liked: MIRAI NIKKI. Is about a competition among twelve people, and they have to kill to each other, therefore ,the last person standing is the one who win. The two lead characters are two teenagers, a boy and girl, and she's totally insane. There's even a japanese word to describe her "yandere", what it means she's sweet outside but a psycho inside.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/15/2013, 10:06 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:Okay so I'm going to throw my favorites out there: this applies to both anime and manga. Fullmetal Alchemist (my fave!), Code Geass, Naruto, Death Note, Samurai 7, Eureka 7, Hetalia, Fruits Basket, Yu Yu Hakusho, Ouran High School Host Club, Tsubasa, Vampire Knight, and Bleach.

After reading your list I feel so old :( because I only know Fullmetal,Naruto,Ouran High School Host Club (btw there's a live action of this anime) and Tsubasa (Reservoir Chronicle, right?).

Personally I recommend you one of the last animes I saw and I liked: MIRAI NIKKI. Is about a competition among twelve people, and they have to kill to each other, therefore ,the last person standing is the one who win. The two lead characters are two teenagers, a boy and girl, and she's totally insane. There's even a japanese word to describe her "yandere", what it means she's sweet outside but a psycho inside.

That sounds like a Japanese cartoon version of 'Hunger Games'.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next