Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animes and mangas you love

+8
Emile
paulopf
ColferGirl
Vir Cotto
dap1217
brisallie
Shinra17
fantastica
12 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Animes and mangas you love - Page 6 Empty Re: Animes and mangas you love

Post  brisallie 5/15/2013, 10:15 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:

That sounds like a Japanese cartoon version of 'Hunger Games'.

lol that exactly what I thought. So that why I asked to a friend, who loves animes, if there were a tendency of making animes in which people compete against each other.

Here's the opening btw
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/15/2013, 10:20 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

That sounds like a Japanese cartoon version of 'Hunger Games'.

lol that exactly what I thought. So that why I asked to a friend, who loves animes, if there were a tendency of making animes in which people compete against each other.

Here's the opening btw

In regards to me being young, most of the anime/manga I mentioned are from like 10 years ago. The newest one is Code Geass and it ended in 2006, I believe. Highly recommend that one btw.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/16/2013, 6:09 am

The newest one is Code Geass and it ended in 2006, I believe. Highly recommend that one btw.
a rec from me as well. this is a brilliant anime, maybe even my No.1.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/16/2013, 8:15 am

tanita_mors wrote:
The newest one is Code Geass and it ended in 2006, I believe. Highly recommend that one btw.
a rec from me as well. this is a brilliant anime, maybe even my No.1.

The first season was absolutely flawless, the second season had a few plotholes but the ending was epic. The artwork and animation was absolutely beautiful though. It's not my No.1 because Fullmetal and Naruto will always have a special place in my heart, but it's definitely in my top 5. Smile
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/16/2013, 8:18 am

Thanks for your recommendation girls Smile but could anybody tell me what's the anime about? It sounds like something policial.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/16/2013, 8:24 am

brisallie wrote:Thanks for your recommendation girls Smile but could anybody tell me what's the anime about? It sounds like something policial.

Hmm, well the main character is an exiled prince named Lelouch. It's basically an alternate universe that shows what would've happened had Britain won the war against America. In this, Britain is called Britannia and has basically dominated all of Europe and most of Asia. Japan has been renamed Area 11. The Japanese are trying to fight for their independence back, Lelouch gets caught up in a terrorist attack. He appears to be just a regular schoolkid, and he is, until he meets C.C. I would tell you more, but I don't like spoiling things. Wink
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/16/2013, 9:01 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
brisallie wrote:Thanks for your recommendation girls Smile but could anybody tell me what's the anime about? It sounds like something policial.

Hmm, well the main character is an exiled prince named Lelouch. It's basically an alternate universe that shows what would've happened had Britain won the war against America. In this, Britain is called Britannia and has basically dominated all of Europe and most of Asia. Japan has been renamed Area 11. The Japanese are trying to fight for their independence back, Lelouch gets caught up in a terrorist attack. He appears to be just a regular schoolkid, and he is, until he meets C.C. I would tell you more, but I don't like spoiling things. Wink

Thanks. And though is an alternative universe, is partly taken from real history. There was a time period in which several countries were under the domination of Great Britain. And I think Britannia is how was called by Romans. But my head is so infected by the fandom that I thought in Brittana instead.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/16/2013, 9:32 am

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

Thanks. And though is an alternative universe, is partly taken from real history. There was a time period in which several countries were under the domination of Great Britain. And I think Britannia is how was called by Romans. But my head is so infected by the fandom that I thought in Brittana instead.

Ha. Well luckily I watched this before Glee came around. And yes, you're right it is taken from real history. It also takes place in 2017 so it has lots of mecha stuff too. It's got a little something for everyone.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6