Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gossip World

+32
SippyCupofLuv
ColferInspired
glimmerle
ladydianab
Ireth
Buenos
sheny
opals
Georgette888
AnneNeville
Lottie2303
ColdFlame96
MoviesAreLife
arina
MissSoniaPP
BlueJazz
E-ko
valkeakuulas
ChrisColferFan1
red texta
paulopf
Delight
Emile
Kurt Hummel
tanita_mors
emilynna
dap1217
brisallie
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
Shinra17
fantastica
36 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Gossip World - Page 18 Empty Re: Gossip World

Post  AnneNeville 8/17/2013, 7:34 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Karyn Colfer‏@ColferKaryn 30 Apr
When I have a million followers...I will publish my book....until then ....no publicist cares....facts of life.......
8:45 PM - 30 Apr 13

Okay, I'm clueless with technology, but there you go. My best copy and paste job...LOL!
I am surprised. Very.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/17/2013, 8:41 pm

the books that got published are about one in a million. and then among these one in a million are ones that are hits. that's why having a well-connected literary agent is very useful. still, they look at marketability of the books rather than its intrinsic quality (likely both, but marketability usually trumps quality, as evidenced by so many celebrity books).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/17/2013, 9:01 pm

fantastica wrote:the books that got published are about one in a million. and then among these one in a million are ones that are hits. that's why having a well-connected literary agent is very useful. still, they look at marketability of the books rather than its intrinsic quality (likely both, but marketability usually trumps quality, as evidenced by so many celebrity books).
Yes. The reason I am surprised that no one is interested is because Chris has published three books now and has the name and connections. You would think that, if he threw himself behind it, he could get the ball rolling. He's got an agent and a publisher, after all.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/17/2013, 9:14 pm

^I think this is one of those (many) occasions when Chris does not want to mix his professional life with his private life.

But what do we know? saispa It's not much use speculating about it.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/17/2013, 9:28 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^I think this is one of those (many) occasions when Chris does not want to mix his professional life with his private life.

But what do we know? saispa It's not much use speculating about it.
Understandable. It would be putting a lot of personal stuff out there.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/17/2013, 10:11 pm

Also I believe that probably Chris doesn't want to mix his personal and professional life.Because even though the book is based on Hannah and her struggle, still I'm afraid, this could draw the attention toward Chris instead. I imagine people talking about the Colfer's mom book, and some may wonder if he will be mentioned in the book, or how was for him to deal with this as well.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/17/2013, 10:17 pm

brisallie wrote:Also I believe that probably Chris doesn't want to mix his personal and professional life.Because even though the book is based on Hannah and her struggle, still I'm afraid, this could draw the attention toward Chris instead. I imagine people talking about the Colfer's mom book, and some may wonder if he will be mentioned in the book, or how was for him to deal with this as well.
Yes, that was my original supposition for why the book hadn't happened, until I saw the tweet from April.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/17/2013, 10:23 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:Also I believe that probably Chris doesn't want to mix his personal and professional life.Because even though the book is based on Hannah and her struggle, still I'm afraid, this could draw the attention toward Chris instead. I imagine people talking about the Colfer's mom book, and some may wonder if he will be mentioned in the book, or how was for him to deal with this as well.
Yes, that was my original supposition for why the book hadn't happened, until I saw the tweet from April.
So according to that tweet from April, is she still in negotiations? To be honest I don't understand why some people ask to reach a certain amount of followers to release something (book, album,picture, anything). Are those people actually buy your stuff?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/19/2013, 6:42 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
fantastica wrote:the books that got published are about one in a million. and then among these one in a million are ones that are hits. that's why having a well-connected literary agent is very useful. still, they look at marketability of the books rather than its intrinsic quality (likely both, but marketability usually trumps quality, as evidenced by so many celebrity books).
Yes. The reason I am surprised that no one is interested is because Chris has published three books now and has the name and connections. You would think that, if he threw himself behind it, he could get the ball rolling. He's got an agent and a publisher, after all.
That's what I was thinking.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/20/2013, 2:37 pm

BlindGossip has posted a very detail blind item that Monchele was 100% a PR relationship.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/20/2013, 2:55 pm

is it because they found Lea dating someone else now?

i don't believe this PR thing. but it's perfectly possible that the couple isn't as close as some fans think. after all, even married couples cheat. just because two people ar officially in a relationship doesn't mean they are emotionally extremely close. maybe Lea is able to be so "strong" precisely because they were in near the bottom of their relationships at the time cory died. we will never know.

Last edited by fantastica on 9/20/2013, 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/20/2013, 2:57 pm

fantastica wrote:is it because they found Lea dating someone else now?
I suspect they are posting partly because of Fox shoehorning Cory into an In Memorium for the Emmies. It was a clear ratings grab, and people who worked in Hollywood much longer are not getting special tributes while he is.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 9/20/2013, 3:17 pm

I guess the Glee kids have been keeping Blind Gossip busy (or Glee fans get them lots of hits more likely). Didn't they write about a coked up Mia getting into a fight with Darren recently?
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/20/2013, 3:18 pm

opals wrote: I guess the Glee kids have been keeping Blind Gossip busy (or Glee fans get them lots of hits more likely). Didn't they write about a coked up Mia getting into a fight with Darren recently?
That's who most people said it was, yes. And when they posted one of the recent blinds, they commented on how the fans attack them when they post BIs about the show.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/20/2013, 4:16 pm

couples fight. married couples fight. somehow this fandom is so into "soulmate" and shit and they can't see real relationships. it's all or nothing - either live or die together and happily ever after or it's all PR and fake and they can't be in love. real life relationship can be all over the spectrum, especially over a period of time.

i just can't with this fandom. oh, i mean part of this fandom. us are excluded. Smile 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/20/2013, 11:18 pm

I know since Monchele started their relationship, lots of people suspected it was only PR, I included. But as the months went, I believed it was kinda real. So, everybody was right? o.o
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 9/21/2013, 4:04 am

brisallie wrote:I know since Monchele started their relationship, lots of people suspected it was only PR, I included. But as the months went, I believed it was kinda real. So, everybody was right? o.o
Um, not necessarily. Why are you automaticaly believing a gossip site that can have items made up very easily? I am not so naive as to say that it could not possibly be true but why automaticaly believe this because it has been published?
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/22/2013, 9:30 am

I am so unsure about the PR thing. On the one hand, I really hate it to be PR and hope they were sincerely dating. On the other, I found the circumstances around Cory's rehab and death stint very strange from the get go. Both times he wasn't with Lea, she was on vacation and he was battling an addiction... I don't know if it was PR, but I most certainly don't believe they had a fairyltale relationship. But we will never know anyway saispa I must also say I find it a bit suspicious how Chris doesn't say anything about Lea and how she deals with Cory's death. He remains very firm only to talk about his feelings and the sorrow about Cory's passing. I see him as someone not playing along any PR game.

BlindGossip is currently very busy with Glee stars. They also like to post about Darren...I have to say I am happy not to be part of Hollywood if all those stories are just 50 % true.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 9/22/2013, 10:56 am

I think Chris commented in the past how Lea and Cory have already plans for Valetine day in ten years or something like that so he would lie as well  if it that was just PR.

I personally think Chris is mostly very private person and he keeps his sorrow for himself, he commented very little overall on the tragedy...

arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/22/2013, 10:59 am

arina wrote:I think Chris commented in the past how Lea and Cory have already plans for Valetine day in ten years or something like that so he would lie as well  if it that was just PR.

I personally think Chris is mostly very private person and he keeps his sorrow for himself, he commented very little overall on the tragedy...

Or he was joking, since most people don't plan Valentine's day even one year in advance . . .

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 9/22/2013, 11:13 am

Well I am sure he was joking and did not mean it literally but from how he talked he kinda indicated how close Lea and Cory are together...

But Cory is sadly gone and it unfortunately does not matter anyway.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/22/2013, 11:54 am

^ True, Cory is gone.

It is all pure speculation anyway and I hope to be wrong with my doubts. But at the end of the day, Cory died and that will remain a tragedy. No matter the circumstances.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/22/2013, 1:28 pm

Changing topic slightly, it is interesting how many Glee blind items there have been lately. I wonder if they have an "insider" leaking information.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/22/2013, 1:40 pm

AnneNeville wrote:Changing topic slightly, it is interesting how many Glee blind items there have been lately. I wonder if they have an "insider" leaking information.
Good point. I also noticed. I also noticed all Blinds are either Lea or Darren.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 9/22/2013, 1:44 pm

Or, since according to the site itself one can just email them with a 'tip', it could just be tinhatters or other trolls stirring things up. Tbh, for me, the small possibility of this gossip being right isn't worth the awful cruelty of it being wrong. So, without any proof of anything contrary, for me the kindest thing to do is believe the public face. Mmv
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next