Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gossip World

+32
SippyCupofLuv
ColferInspired
glimmerle
ladydianab
Ireth
Buenos
sheny
opals
Georgette888
AnneNeville
Lottie2303
ColdFlame96
MoviesAreLife
arina
MissSoniaPP
BlueJazz
E-ko
valkeakuulas
ChrisColferFan1
red texta
paulopf
Delight
Emile
Kurt Hummel
tanita_mors
emilynna
dap1217
brisallie
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
Shinra17
fantastica
36 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Gossip World - Page 26 Empty Re: Gossip World

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/19/2014, 10:02 pm

SippyCupofLuv wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:I am going to be stoned for this: I totally believe Chris is capable of such manipulation. I do not believe he is this innocent little boy at all  fanny2 

It also would kinda explain why he always tweets about Adam but nothing else about Glee... We will never know. Tell me where to sign this diabolic plan,, though.

The only crux, I kinda do not believe he wants to be on Glee longer then six seasons. Maybe he just wants to save Kurt for the final year??!

Ces't la vie. I am enjoying the reaction.  Twisted Evil 
The comments of people happily cheering Chris and Lea on to succeed in their evil plan are the best part of that blind item.  Razz

And I also can believe Chris capable of "heavily suggesting" other storylines that don't involve the acapella dreamboat.  sifflou 
If only so that he can get something else for Kurt to do (with a better actor and/or singer as partner) in the little time left of Glee, and to get some rest from the cc tinhatters and Klainers.

This! And dear god please make it so! bounce 

I too think this could very well be true.... BUT in the nature of gossip blogs it's being spun more 'diabolically' than the reality just for the 'drama' of it all. I have little doubt that Chris has pitched/encouraged ideas for Kurt storylines that are detached from Blaine/Klaine. He has always tried to have Kurt's back for storylines, regardless of whether he's been successful or not.

It could simply come down to Chris and Lea really enjoying working with Adam and the storylines they've had with him and wanting it to continue and Chris still wanting Kurt being independent and strong, not tied down shackled to the first guy he's dated (or any guy).

... Nothing malicious, just pragmatic and beneficial to the show. The fallout for Blaine/Darren is just incidental (and oh so desperately wished for by so many!!!)

Good points. I don't blame Chris for wanting Kurt to have storylines that does not involved Blaine in any way at all. I also think it is possible they take Chris wanting to have storylines for Kurt that does not involved Blaine/Darren, twisted it. If this is in any way true at all.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/19/2014, 11:35 pm

opals wrote:http://blindgossip.com/?p=60424#more-60424

ptdr  Is this supposed to be Lea and Chris plotting to oust Darren, so that Adam Lambert can play Colfer's love interest? I'm all for their "evil plan", if that's the case.

Razz 

I don't trust this site so I believe this's just one of their thousands crazy ideas. But if were real, which I highly doubt, it will be such an scandal as I already see darrens stans being all bitches and sending hate to Lea, Chris and also Adam. A war.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/19/2014, 11:49 pm

brisallie wrote:
opals wrote:http://blindgossip.com/?p=60424#more-60424

ptdr  Is this supposed to be Lea and Chris plotting to oust Darren, so that Adam Lambert can play Colfer's love interest? I'm all for their "evil plan", if that's the case.

Razz 

I don't trust this site so I believe this's just one of their thousands crazy ideas. But if were real, which I highly doubt, it will be such an scandal as I already see darrens stans being all bitches and sending hate to Lea, Chris and also Adam. A war.

I don't trust  that site  either. Anyone could send themfake BI  including Darren's people  or even him himself.  Darren is not that talented and   nearly as popular as some claim in my opinion. In fact I think he is one if not the least talented actors on Glee. Also, I believe they would have tried  to  get Darren oust a long time ago, if this is true, which I high doubt   this is.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/20/2014, 12:23 am

i believe this BI, but it really doesn't matter. you know RIB won't let go of dreamboat. they have to give him the most songs to sing - this is also why i think lea would join the battleship. she's pretty much lost her lead actress status on this show since last season, and even more this season.

they won't win though. but i still love this story. it made me giggle all the way home since i read it on my phone at the restaurant tonight.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 2/20/2014, 1:44 am

I too think this could very well be true.... BUT in the nature of gossip blogs it's being spun more 'diabolically' than the reality just for the 'drama' of it all. I have little doubt that Chris has pitched/encouraged ideas for Kurt storylines that are detached from Blaine/Klaine. He has always tried to have Kurt's back for storylines, regardless of whether he's been successful or not.

Now this, I believe. There is little doubt that Chris has pushed for Kurt to have stories independent from Blaine and would love to have Kurt flush that engagement ring down the crapper. I think that's hardly a secret, and a fair bit different than an evil plot to have Darren fired so that Kurt can make out with Adam Lambert.

I do have to wonder where this BI came from. While I think Darren has better things to do, I wouldn't put it past his stans to do something crazy like this. It will only backfire if those nut jobs start harassing Lea and Chris.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/20/2014, 3:38 am

opals wrote:

Now this, I believe. There is little doubt that Chris has pushed for Kurt to have stories independent from Blaine and would love to have Kurt flush that engagement ring down the crapper. I think that's hardly a secret, and a fair bit different than an evil plot to have Darren fired so that Kurt can make out with Adam Lambert.

I do have to wonder where this BI came from. While I think Darren has better things to do, I wouldn't put it past his stans to do something crazy like this. It will only backfire if those nut jobs start harassing Lea and Chris.

I see more and more wishing this BI was true.  Smile

But I do believe Chris would want continued separate screen time from Darren, and Adam and Chris seem like close friends as Adam only invited close friends to his birthday party.

This has all been twisted around so it sounds scandalous.  Rolling Eyes
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/20/2014, 3:42 am

ColferInspired wrote:
opals wrote:

I see more and more wishing this BI was true.  Smile

But I do believe Chris would want continued separate screen time from Darren, and Adam and Chris seem like close friends as Adam only invited close friends to his birthday party.

This has all been twisted around so it sounds scandalous.  Rolling Eyes

Agree  100% .  I  think it is very possible a Darren/Blaine stan planted  this BI.  Not saying a Darren/Blaine stan did planted  this BI, but saying it is  very possible a Darren/Blaine stan did.  Would not put it pass a rabid  Darren/Blaine stan at all.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/20/2014, 3:58 am

Could it be Darren's PR team that put out this BI?

They did try to convince everyone and the media that his tour last year sold out when it wasn't.

Though if it was his PR team that put out this BI I don't see many upset about it, actually it is the opposite.

I kind of think this BI is backfiring.

Imagine if some in the media, the ones that aren't sucking up to Ryan and Fox anymore start voicing that this would be a good idea to get rid of Darren.  Twisted Evil
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/20/2014, 4:03 am

ColferInspired wrote:Could it be Darren's PR team that put out this BI?

They did try to convince everyone and the media that his tour last year sold out when it wasn't.

Though if it was his PR team that put out this BI I don't see many upset about it, actually it is the opposite.

I kind of think this BI is backfiring.

Imagine if some in the media, the ones that aren't sucking up to Ryan and Fox anymore start voicing that this would be a good idea to get rid of Darren.  Twisted Evil

Good points. I would not be surprise at all if Darren's PR team put out this BI
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 2/20/2014, 4:11 am

opals wrote:

In the comment section some one suggested it is a Double-Blind. Like Chris and Lea are suggesting SL's (I totally believe this!), Darren got wind of it and his PR team is behind. So the plan backfires, Chris looks bad, Darren keeps his job. The Blind is also incredible sympathetic with the third actor (i.e. Darren). This is HW, I wouldn't put it past them.

Funnily, the happy reaction amuse me.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/20/2014, 4:38 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
opals wrote:

In the comment section some one suggested it is a Double-Blind. Like Chris and Lea are suggesting SL's (I totally believe this!), Darren got wind of it and his PR team is behind. So the plan backfires, Chris looks bad, Darren keeps his job. The Blind is also incredible sympathetic with the third actor (i.e. Darren). This is HW, I wouldn't put it past them.

Funnily, the happy reaction amuse me.

I know we've got Darren stans in their little corner upset, while everyone else thinks it should happen.  Razz
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/20/2014, 5:53 am

idk, this seams far to specific, not to mention it's rather bluntly in favor of actor 2, and the last blind item from blind gossip that was popular glee guess didn't have such high praise about darren criss (if it was about glee). this sound more like wishful thinking and i hate gossips like these that "may or may not happen" because if they don't, there is no proof but the meaning of the gossip will always hang about the people supposedly involved. either way, this show has gotten so boring that the only things worthwhile about it is the shit that is happening with cast outside of it.

and while lea has had a bit or rep that she is a bitch, i have never heard anything of such sort about chris and he is being painted here as such. i call this either a fan submission by a criss fan or maybe higher up by his publicists to secure his spot in the future of the show now that it's shifting to new york. it totally looks like dirty work i expect of publicists these days, throwing others under the bus for their client. and if true, well, good luck with that, they are in for a mayor struggle with the baroness because he obviously worships at the alter or the criss dick.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/20/2014, 6:33 am

If you read the first part of this blind item: 

"Actor 2, a good-looking and talented cast member who has been a very popular addition to the show. Maybe a little too popular, because Actor 1 and Actress 2 both hate him and want him gone!"

x
This does sound like a Blarren-stan, with the "good-looking", "talented", "popular addition" and even the "hate" word thrown in.  Rolling Eyes 

BTW: if you read that quote in Blaine's voice it actually sounds like his usual whining, lol.  Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/20/2014, 6:47 am

LOL , this has the stench of a "planted" blind item.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 2/20/2014, 6:53 am

For arguments sake I assume this is true, I believe it was planted by Darren’s team. The Blind incredibly in favor of him and I think it is a very dangerous strategy but kinda worked. He gets fired – Chris and Lea have bad publicity. Maybe those two do not try to get him fired, but away from their SL’s. Elliott is well received, Adam Lambert is Adam Lambert, StarKurt is the first ship that is serious danger for Klaine. Darren’s position on Glee would be marginalized. Klaine breaks up (BTW: if this is a plant by Darren’s team, Klaine’s future can be sincerely put in question), Blaine can still be on the show, StarKurt develops. This can all happen still with Darren on the show. And no one can convince me Chris is not trying to get away from Klaine.

What I find hilarious, Adam Lambert seems to be very keen to remain on the show. Who also has a major fanbase, a vocal voice and a great relationship to Chris. This is a powerplay that is actually very fascinating and not in favor for Darren. If this is true, Darren basically outsold Lea, Chris and Adam Lambert! All three on their own are successful and well received (no matter if one likes them or not). Darren may have saved his job, but for the long-run he made some enemies and also has proven studios he will outsell their production for personal reasons. This is a very bad move, specifically because many commenters picked on the possibility it could be planted by Darren himself. Darren really has no long-term plans, he is as usual just focusing on the immediate future (/// which as said above, in case all of this is actually true).

Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/20/2014, 7:08 am

yeah, but here is the thing. does any one of us really think that darren criss is going to be off glee or get fired. i mean seriously, the chance of that happening are basically non. so why this kind of power play. i mean, i wouldn't fire an actor that is seemingly popular if 2 actors have a problem with him that is personal and based in envy (which is being sold in that blind), i would just make it so that they don't share a lot of screen time. i mean it would be easier that they just break up klaine (their fans will moan) and then reunite them in the last episode or something like that. they break off their engagement and are back together for a potential "happily ever after" after the shows end. and honestly, if these two what to get rid of him, they are about 2/3 seasons too late, because him disappearing is just going to seam weird as hell.

or if something has already happened and this is his team preemptive move to level the blame on someone else for his eventual dismisal or reduction in screen time.

the possibilities are endless.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 2/20/2014, 8:28 am

The thing that strikes me about this blind is how clearly it tries to villianize Actress 1 and Actor 1 ( presumably Lea and Chris) and how it suggests they are trying to out Actor 2 (presumably Darren) due to petty envy and him being just too popular.

It was hardly a week ago that the media was all over Glee transitioning to NY and hailing Lea and Chris as it's leads. Lea is a bona fide Broadway star with an album coming out and several high profile endorsement deals. She is arguably the most recognizable star of the show. Chris has 2 Emmy nominations, a SAG nom, a Golden Globe, and recently beat out Darren for his second PCA win. He has a highly successful children's book series, a movie he wrote/produced/starred in, and now a lead in an animated film. I highly doubt either one of them has the time to give a rat's ass about Darren's "popularity", which seems to be at an all time low.

Furthermore, I don't think for one minute either Chris or Lea would be stupid enough to discuss their "conspiracy" to have a co worker fired with or in front of others- even if it were somehow true. Who would be privy to these conversations? A crew member? Would this same crew member really be in attendance at Adam Lambert's party where the blind suggests that Chris was heard bragging about getting Darren fired? In front of Adam Lambert, no less?!! That idea is laughable to me.  Though I don't don't doubt he would be overheard saying something like, "I'd love for Adam Lambert to join the cast full time", there is a difference between wanting Lambert to stay and actively trying to get Darren fired.

What has been obvious from the very beginning is that Darren's Blaine needs to be attached to Colfer's Kurt in order to be anything resembling a relevant character on Glee. There's a reason his stans were threatened by Oliver Kieran Jones  (and brag about getting him fired!!) and are now whining about all the screen time Kurt's slated to get with Adam Lambert's Elliot. This whole blind smells fishy to me. It's making Lea, Chris and Adam Lambert out to be in co conspirators in this nutty plot, and I'm sure all three of them have better things to do.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/20/2014, 8:45 am

tanita_mors wrote:or if something has already happened and this is his team preemptive move to level the blame on someone else for his eventual dismisal or reduction in screen time.
If this was somehow planted by Darren's PR team I'd bet on a coming reduction in screentime for Blaine/Darren as a reason to backstab Lea, Chris and Adam. People have been speculating about Blaine getting less once Blam moves to New York, so it makes sense.

opals wrote:Furthermore, I don't think for one minute either Chris or Lea would be stupid enough to discuss their "conspiracy" to have a co worker fired with or in front of others- even if it were somehow true. Who would be privy to these conversations? A crew member? Would this same crew member really be in attendance at Adam Lambert's party where the blind suggests that Chris was heard bragging about getting Darren fired? That idea is laughable to me.  Though I don't don't doubt he would be overheard saying something like, "I'd love for Adam Lambert to join the cast full time", there is a difference between wanting Lambert to stay and actively trying to get Darren fired.
If Chris mentioned this at all it's probably the latter: him just expressing his wishes for a character/actor to stay on Glee. I don't think that even if he was planning to get Darren off the show (which I don't think he does) he'd be so stupid to brag about it at a party.

Chris voiced his opinion/wish on Adam/Oliver staying on the show a lot at the time (and it must have disappointed him that they stopped Kadam before it even properly began), so I wouldn't be surprised he's lobbying now for Starchild/Adam Lambert to stay.
But that doesn't mean he's purposely trying to get Darren fired.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/20/2014, 8:58 am

I do think it is Darren's PR team and just twisted it to make Chris and Lea look bad, but it has back-fired as more like the idea of Darren gone from Glee then hate it.  Razz

I have not seen any Chris hate, just quite a lot wishing it was true.

My thoughts are Chris mentioned he would like to scenes other than working with Darren most of the time once Blaine comes to New York. It has been ages since he hasn't really done many scenes with just Chord or Kevin.

They had to put in love interest because they wanted to stir up the Klainers.  Rolling Eyes
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/20/2014, 10:19 am

Buenos wrote:LOL , this has the stench of a "planted" blind item.

Oh yes it does, designed to make Darren look like an innocent victim and Lea and Chris look awful. But the ironic thing is that it might end up backfiring if they're looking to build up sympathy for poor victimized Darren. Most of the commentary seems to be wishing Lea and Chris well in their efforts to get him removed from the show if this is indeed true.

I do doubt that it has any grounding in reality outside of the fact that Chris badly wants to have his storylines seperated from Darren. And I'm sure that outside of her usual "I love everyone" public face that Lea is tired of the Darren overload when she is supposed to be the lead. I doubt that either Lea or Chris would go out of their way to try to get Darren fired, but I have no issue with them petitioning for more screen time and more coherent storylines.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/20/2014, 11:11 am

I would fully support this blind item!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/20/2014, 1:17 pm

I....kind of love this BI.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/20/2014, 2:22 pm

what i'm now waiting for is the obligatory tweets to chris to stop being such a mean bully to the sweetheart that is darren criss or "are you and darren broken up, is that why you are trying to fire him" !!!!
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/20/2014, 2:29 pm

tanita_mors wrote:what i'm now waiting for is the obligatory tweets to chris to stop being such a mean bully to the sweetheart that is darren criss or "are you and darren broken up, is that why you are trying to fire him" !!!!

True, would not be  surprise if Chris does get such  tweets. :angry:
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/20/2014, 3:03 pm

i wonder what those cc tin beanies think of this BI. lol

i wouldn't worry chris and lea being bullied by some BI guessers.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next