Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gossip World

+32
SippyCupofLuv
ColferInspired
glimmerle
ladydianab
Ireth
Buenos
sheny
opals
Georgette888
AnneNeville
Lottie2303
ColdFlame96
MoviesAreLife
arina
MissSoniaPP
BlueJazz
E-ko
valkeakuulas
ChrisColferFan1
red texta
paulopf
Delight
Emile
Kurt Hummel
tanita_mors
emilynna
dap1217
brisallie
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
Shinra17
fantastica
36 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Gossip World - Page 17 Empty Re: Gossip World

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/16/2013, 10:46 pm

Who doesn't love kittens?!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/16/2013, 11:19 pm

AnneNeville wrote:Someone is a fame-youknowwhat! Yeah, me. Trying to figure out if I can get tumblr-famous with a combination of begging and cute pictures of animals as rewards:

http://annenevillereviews.tumblr.com/post/58434095778/i-mean-i-just-wanna-know-how-tumblr

bounce Just look at those cool cats I've got on each arm.
What a beautiful picture! And personally I believe that any animal who that's cute and small, is loved. Like kittens, puppies and my personal option: tiger cub, aren't a beauty?

But I'm agree that tumblr is the kingdom of cats Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/16/2013, 11:42 pm

brisallie wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:Someone is a fame-youknowwhat! Yeah, me. Trying to figure out if I can get tumblr-famous with a combination of begging and cute pictures of animals as rewards:

http://annenevillereviews.tumblr.com/post/58434095778/i-mean-i-just-wanna-know-how-tumblr

What a beautiful picture! And personally I believe that any animal who that's cute and small, is loved. Like kittens, puppies and my personal option: tiger cub, aren't a beauty?

I have many, many pictures of my cats through the years.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/17/2013, 12:05 am

AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Sweet. What are they names btw? And is been successful this tumblr campaign?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/17/2013, 12:24 am

brisallie wrote:

A lot of cat people are Tumblr users, I guess.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/17/2013, 12:27 am

brisallie wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Sweet. What are they names btw? And is been successful this tumblr campaign?
I only have one cat now, Myshkin. The campaign, even with my promise of cute animal pictures, is not catching fire. ;-)

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/17/2013, 12:31 am

AnneNeville wrote:I only have one cat now, Myshkin. The campaign, even with my promise of cute animal pictures, is not catching fire. ;-)
Is that a Russian name?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/17/2013, 2:10 am

This is not actually gossip, but I didn't know where else to put this. When I first became aware of Chris and Glee back in mid season two, Chris' mom Karyn Colfer was working on a book called "Seizing Every Day" about her experiences with Hannah. It was to be co-written by a guy named Paul Levesque. It even had a cover. It was announced as "coming soon" and a few videos/radio interviews that Karyn did promoted it. Well, that was years ago. I'm wondering why the hold up? I remember Karyn half jokingly saying that no publisher would be interested in the book unless she got one million Twitter followers. I find a lack of interest really hard to believe because of her connection to Chris, a NY Times bestselling author twice over with a young following. Personally, I'd love to read the book if I could...it represents a piece of his childhood, after all. It gives you a sense of what he grew up with.

Perhaps Chris could give Mama Colfer some literary connections? Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/17/2013, 11:33 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:I only have one cat now, Myshkin. The campaign, even with my promise of cute animal pictures, is not catching fire. ;-)
Is that a Russian name?
Yep! From Dostoevsky's The Idiot.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/17/2013, 11:47 am

AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
Is that a Russian name?
Brilliant. Most people name their cats "Fluffy". Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/17/2013, 11:54 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
Is that a Russian name?
Brilliant. Most people name their cats "Fluffy". Wink
Hey I had a cat named Fluffy! Don't diss. Wink
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/17/2013, 11:58 am

But it's such a typical name! At least I was creative and nicknamed my cat "Mangy"! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/17/2013, 12:04 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:But it's such a typical name! At least I was creative and nicknamed my cat "Mangy"! Wink
I was only 3 when I found Fluffy. My cats name right now is Jezabel. Razz
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/17/2013, 12:06 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:But it's such a typical name! At least I was creative and nicknamed my cat "Mangy"! Wink
I was only 3 when I found Fluffy. My cats name right now is Jezabel. Razz
Now that is a brilliant name!

I think "Queenie" would be a cute name for a cat. Yes, it's another typical name. But cats act like such royalty, so... Razz 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/17/2013, 1:30 pm

AnneNeville wrote:...
I only have one cat now, Myshkin. The campaign, even with my promise of cute animal pictures, is not catching fire. ;-)
I like the name, it sound original. And what's going on with these people? What else do they want?

MoviesAreLife wrote:This is not actually gossip, but I didn't know where else to put this. When I first became aware of Chris and Glee back in mid season two, Chris' mom Karyn Colfer was working on a book called "Seizing Every Day" about her experiences with Hannah. It was to be co-written by a guy named Paul Levesque. It even had a cover. It was announced as "coming soon" and a few videos/radio interviews that Karyn did promoted it. Well, that was years ago. I'm wondering why the hold up? I remember Karyn half jokingly saying that no publisher would be interested in the book unless she got one million Twitter followers. I find a lack of interest really hard to believe because of her connection to Chris, a NY Times bestselling author twice over with a young following. Personally, I'd love to read the book if I could...it represents a piece of his childhood, after all. It gives you a sense of what he grew up with.

I remember this too. Actually I came across the radio interview and I was interested to read the book, but not only because it was about Chris's sister (well partly), but also because I was intrigued how is to deal with epilepsy everyday, because I had a classmate who had it, but not as dangerous as the one Hannah has. But yet still, she told us how hard for her to be concentrated, and the headaches were terribly painful. So is a pity the book wasn't released, I don't know if was because of lack of budget, or lack of interested. But it can be released someday.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/17/2013, 1:58 pm

LOL.

The full name of the character in the book is Prince Lev Myshkin, and since "Lev" is Lion" and Mysh'" is mouse, it's like Prince Lion Mousekin.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/17/2013, 5:12 pm

brisallie wrote:
I like the name, it sound original. And what's going on with these people? What else do they want?

MoviesAreLife wrote:This is not actually gossip, but I didn't know where else to put this. When I first became aware of Chris and Glee back in mid season two, Chris' mom Karyn Colfer was working on a book called "Seizing Every Day" about her experiences with Hannah. It was to be co-written by a guy named Paul Levesque. It even had a cover. It was announced as "coming soon" and a few videos/radio interviews that Karyn did promoted it. Well, that was years ago. I'm wondering why the hold up? I remember Karyn half jokingly saying that no publisher would be interested in the book unless she got one million Twitter followers. I find a lack of interest really hard to believe because of her connection to Chris, a NY Times bestselling author twice over with a young following. Personally, I'd love to read the book if I could...it represents a piece of his childhood, after all. It gives you a sense of what he grew up with.

I remember this too. Actually I came across the radio interview and I was interested to read the book, but not only because it was about Chris's sister (well partly), but also because I was intrigued how is to deal with epilepsy everyday, because I had a classmate who had it, but not as dangerous as the one Hannah has. But yet still, she told us how hard for her to be concentrated, and the headaches were terribly painful. So is a pity the book wasn't released, I don't know if  was because of lack of budget, or lack of interested. But it can be released someday.
I adore reading real life inspirational stories. I love to see people overcome and deal with a shitty situation to the best of their abilities, so this is another reason why I would've loved the book. I feel like people like this have the answers to life itself.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/17/2013, 7:09 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
brisallie wrote:

I remember this too. Actually I came across the radio interview and I was interested to read the book, but not only because it was about Chris's sister (well partly), but also because I was intrigued how is to deal with epilepsy everyday, because I had a classmate who had it, but not as dangerous as the one Hannah has. But yet still, she told us how hard for her to be concentrated, and the headaches were terribly painful. So is a pity the book wasn't released, I don't know if  was because of lack of budget, or lack of interested. But it can be released someday.
I adore reading real life inspirational stories. I love to see people overcome and deal with a shitty situation to the best of their abilities, so this is another reason why I would've loved the book. I feel like people like this have the answers to life itself.
Maybe Mrs. Colfer decided not to publish, or to publish under a pseudonym, because Chris already has too many people looking into his/their private, personal lives. What might have seemed like a good idea when Glee was just starting might not look like such a good idea today.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/17/2013, 7:09 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
LOL.

The full name of the character in the book is Prince Lev Myshkin, and since "Lev" is Lion" and Mysh'" is mouse, it's like Prince Lion Mousekin.
You put more time into naming your cat than some people do in naming their kids! I love it! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/17/2013, 7:10 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Maybe Mrs. Colfer decided not to publish, or to publish under a pseudonym, because Chris already has too many people looking into his/their private, personal lives. What might have seemed like a good idea when Glee was just starting might not look like such a good idea today.
According to her Twitter (which I do believe is real), she says that no publiser is interested in her.:( 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/17/2013, 7:11 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
brisallie wrote:

According to her Twitter (which I do believe is real), she says that no publiser is interested in her.:( 
Is that a recent tweet? Or an old one?

Heck, I bet if Chris wrote an introduction, they could get it published now, if they still wanted to.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/17/2013, 7:13 pm

Recent-ish. From a few months ago.

That's what I was thinking. If Chris wrote an introduction, people would snap this book up in no time.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/17/2013, 7:21 pm

Karyn Colfer‏@ColferKaryn 30 Apr
When I have a million followers...I will publish my book....until then ....no publicist cares....facts of life.......
8:45 PM - 30 Apr 13

Okay, I'm clueless with technology, but there you go. My best copy and paste job...LOL!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/17/2013, 7:24 pm

she can still publish her book. self publishing via amazon's kindle format can potentially reach millions if not more.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/17/2013, 7:26 pm

fantastica wrote:she can still publish her book. self publishing via amazon's kindle format can potentially reach millions if not more.
That's a brilliant idea! I know she is passionte about this project to raise awareness and money for research about this disease....hopefully in order to find a cure for Hannah and those like her. So she should take whatever route she can.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next