Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gossip World

+32
SippyCupofLuv
ColferInspired
glimmerle
ladydianab
Ireth
Buenos
sheny
opals
Georgette888
AnneNeville
Lottie2303
ColdFlame96
MoviesAreLife
arina
MissSoniaPP
BlueJazz
E-ko
valkeakuulas
ChrisColferFan1
red texta
paulopf
Delight
Emile
Kurt Hummel
tanita_mors
emilynna
dap1217
brisallie
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
Shinra17
fantastica
36 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Gossip World - Page 19 Empty Re: Gossip World

Post  Lottie2303 9/23/2013, 7:26 am

I find Lea's Twitter unfollow spree really fascinating. And yes, I actually mean this in a sincere way. It is most certainly a lot of conspiracy material fanny2 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/23/2013, 4:00 pm

these are some of the people she unfollowed:

@Rihanna
@JessicaBlairHer
@THR
@lilycollins
@ashley_fink
@Matt_Morrison

indeed very interesting.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 9/23/2013, 4:37 pm

Does twitter tell you who someone stopped following or people remember all the people she followed? I don't know who Chris follows at all.

Edit: I read she never followed Matthew Morrison, not that it matters.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/23/2013, 5:54 pm

I predict there is yet another BI about Darren?! Shocked He is either on someones shitlist or his PR believe it is a good marketing tool.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/23/2013, 6:49 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:I predict there is yet another BI about Darren?! Shocked He is either on someones shitlist or his PR believe it is a good marketing tool.
What makes you think there will be another blind item?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/23/2013, 7:59 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:I predict there is yet another BI about Darren?! Shocked He is either on someones shitlist or his PR believe it is a good marketing tool.
What makes you think there will be another blind item?
because there is one already. it implies that darren criss hooked up with lucy hale (from pretty little liars, whith whome he hosted the teen choice awards btw) in las vegas at some party.

Over the weekend, there was a music festival in Las Vegas sponsored by iHeartRADIO.

While they were there, two celebrities – both hot, young television stars – hooked up for the night!

While that sound like an unusual occurrence for a weekend in Las Vegas, we do have to admit that the pairing surprised us just a little.

He is one of the stars of a happy show on network television.

She is one of the pretty stars of a popular cable show.

The two of them met for drinks at a hotel bar and were all over each other. She was kissing his neck, he was giggling and stroking her back, and the two of them eventually headed upstairs to his hotel room for the night.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=56929
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/23/2013, 8:38 pm

Wow, something or someone on Glee really pissed off that BI site maker, as they are posting these blind items with a vengeance. And it's clear they are after both Darren and Lea. Shocked 

I wonder how much of it is true, though. uhuhu
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 9/23/2013, 10:42 pm

I don't put a lot of stock in such things, but I have to laugh at these more recent Darren blind items because of this:

Tony said to think about sex before you do it, Darren. Laughing 
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/24/2013, 4:13 am

BlindGossip isn't always wrong, so I am always a bit on the fence.

As I said, either someone really pissed off the people at BG or it is a new marketing strategy. This BI I actually believe as there are various pictures of Darren Criss and Lucy Hale partying hard.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/24/2013, 5:08 am

idk, i've come realize over the past few years that that blind gossip site isn't as full of shit as people seam to think. they had some exceptional guesses and gossips that very true, that weren't already talked or whispered about.

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/24/2013, 5:18 am

tanita_mors wrote:idk, i've come realize over the past few years that that blind gossip site isn't as full of shit as people seam to think. they had some exceptional guesses and gossips that very true, that weren't already talked or whispered about.

Thanks for saying that. I agree.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/24/2013, 11:49 am

The blind gossip sites sometimes will take known facts, ie actors x and y were seen at a locale, and then spin it to produce they are hooking up.  It's an old trick to make the item appear more legit.

Since they  have some 'facts' right, it gives it more plausibility in the eyes of some.

I take all blind gossip items with a huge grain of salt, especially the sources can be anonymous tips by others who can have an agenda.  That some rumors turn out  to be true is like saying playing the slot machines is profitable because some people get a cash payout.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/24/2013, 12:32 pm

i know what you mean and i agree,fabricating is easy as hell especially when the masses are hungry for a juicy gossip and particularly if you have an ax to grind if you were insulted or ignored or slighted by a celebrity or you thought you were, but i have always been a supporter of that old saying "where there is smoke, there is fire". true or half true or not true at all, you got to admit it's fun to read. i'm both dreading and salivating at a thought of chris's first big blind item/gossip. (and crisscolfer isn't that - that is pure dissolusional fantasy)

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/24/2013, 12:36 pm

^ Here you go, the only BI about Chris I am aware of. No idea about the accuracy, but the comments are actually very interesting.

http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html?t=12274878#page:showThread,12274878
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/24/2013, 12:38 pm

i know that one, but i'm not sure how much datalounge is actually reliable when it comes to gossip, or are they one of those "every actor/actress in hollywood is gay and closeted" communities.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/24/2013, 12:44 pm

tanita_mors wrote:i know that one, but i'm not sure how much datalounge is actually reliable when it comes to gossip, or are they one of those "every actor/actress in hollywood is gay and closeted" communities.
As I said, no idea about accuracy, but I like the comment section. Some of them just sound right considering what we know about Chris. For instance, I can totally see him being sassy when getting treated badly, or that, ehm he has to re-adjust his pants. The golden pants didn't allow any lies fanny2 

The only aspect why I believe this item could at least be partially true, who would create an BI about Chris and his SBL co-star? From all the names in Hollywood, why those two? So, yeah, I actually believe there is some accuracy but the facts are probably screwed up a bit (i.e. I don't believe Chris uses his career for sexual favors. I don't believe that at all. But them having an affair/sex-buddy relationships/dated for a while... why not?!).
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/24/2013, 1:58 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:idk, i've come realize over the past few years that that blind gossip site isn't as full of shit as people seam to think. they had some exceptional guesses and gossips that very true, that weren't already talked or whispered about.

Thanks for saying that. I agree.
I've been reading a lot of books about early Hollywood starlets and the books are filled with verified, witnessed behaviour that could be easily seen as past Blind Items, and why not current.

Especially when it comes down to sex and the disgusting treatment of women who want to become successful in the business. That is why the casting couch rumours are never a laughing matter or urban legend. I was especially shocked how badly for example Marilyn Monroe was treated in her last pill infused years, plain abuse and exploitation with horrendous ways.

Sure some of the Items are exaggerated but some of them are atleast half truths because there are always people who see and tell. You'd have to travel to a desert or wilderness in order for things to stay secret and even there are people who want to make money.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/24/2013, 2:35 pm

Oh I agree that reading gossip items can be fun; my only point is that making the leap from gossip to any verifiable degree of accuracy is a huge gap, and that many times we are inclined to believe the negative rumors about someone can have a kernel of truth if we don't like that person to begin with.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/24/2013, 3:01 pm

i find that cc BI highly amusing (mainly because of the comment section). i don't really care about the truthfulness of it. it doesn't change anything for me as a fan. but chris colfer is indeed a very intelligent, highly motivated man w/ very good business sense. he seems to make every move right (even when it comes to real estate). he's got a personality for success. hollywood is cut throat and you must do all you can to get ahead. talent ALONE will NEVER get you anywhere. whatever he does in his private doesn't concern me at all, even if i enjoy reading gossips for a change. the same applies any one else - lea or DC or whoever.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/25/2013, 12:59 am

Lottie2303
BlindGossip isn't always wrong, so I am always a bit on the fence.

As I said, either someone really pissed off the people at BG or it is a new marketing strategy. This BI I actually believe as there are various pictures of Darren Criss and Lucy Hale partying hard.
I won't be surprised if it really is a PR strategy. DC and his people are so desperately trying to prove he is not gay IRL whole summer. First he acknowledge his girlfriend girlfriend Mia's existence, then there was talk about his sexual orientation and how confortable he is as a straight man to portray a gay character in every damn interview he did in the last 4 months and now gossip about him sleeping with various women. humhum

Last edited by sheny on 9/25/2013, 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/25/2013, 1:14 am

^ trying to prove his manliness. lol
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/25/2013, 2:40 pm

The PR slant on Cory/Lea in gossip just downright annoys me.  They took vacations with both their families (I know that Cory was in Hawaii with Lea's family, no?) and it just seems way too much trouble to sustain a faux relationship.

If it was all "fake", it might as well have been legit for all the time and effort they took to maintain their charade. Rolling Eyes  It just seems a variation of the hate Lea gets from certain quarters 24/7.

Side note: I find it so depressing all the blind items about these celebrity marriages that include children being just a front to cover up Actor X being gay. Geeze, how gay can you be with a wife and kids, so if it's true, it just seems so sad.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/25/2013, 3:27 pm

when you have nothing else going on, might as well making people talk about you. after all, no publicity is bad publicity.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/25/2013, 6:12 pm

fantastica wrote:when you have nothing else going on, might as well making people talk about you. after all, no publicity is bad publicity.
Well but that really didn't apply in either Lea or Cory's case. It's not as if Lea has ever been starving for media attention.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/28/2013, 10:05 pm

Heather Morris has given birth to a son. His name is Elijah. neutre 

Congrats, and all the best to her and her new family. hola
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma