Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

+32
opals
sahhar
bayth
msjoanlucette
ladydianab
fantastica
Adamina
ChrisColferFan1
Piciollina
valkeakuulas
MissSoniaPP
Sani
M&M
ColferGirl
Ireth
Catt24
tamara04
Buenos
coxfire
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Ranwing
CloveGlee
azure
arina
indiaskye
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
36 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  M&M 1/1/2013, 11:22 pm

Ranwing wrote:Am reading over the lyrics for DSMN (not that I don't know it like the back of my hand) and it's just so eye-rolling inappropriate for Blaine to be singing at this stage in his storyline. He's already betrayed Kurt and showed that his devotion to Kurt is conditional at best. We've gotten multiple episodes on how badly he feels that Kurt is no longer his (and to be honest, I'd be just as upset if I were stupid enough to lose Kurt) and we just saw him following Kurt to NY, promising to look after his sick father for him and make like spending Christmas as a "family" wasn't as awkward as all hell for Kurt.

Now we have... Blaine crushing on a straight guy. And then singing a song about how freaking wonderful he (Blaine) is. And I keep asking myself why the holy hell would Kurt entertain for a second the idea of taking this arrogant putz back.

http://www.lyrics007.com/Queen%20Lyrics/Don%27t%20Stop%20Me%20Now%20Lyrics.html

Marie, your Freddie gif is perfect. Are we agreed that this song should be a never for Darren?

And I agree with everything you said, Ranwing. Someone suggested on another site that Blaine finds out about Kurt and Adam in 13 and this is his response song basically saying how great Blaine is and how he will continue to be wonderful. LOL!

Could he also be talking about how wonderful he (Blaine) will be when he gets into NYADA?
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  Jellyrolls 1/2/2013, 12:17 am

Blaine isn't in man pain anymore now that Kurt is talking to him again. I actually rewatched glee actually tonight and it is evident that Blaine is a lot more healed than Kurt. Not ready to move on-still hoping for things to be back to where the were before--but no real uncomfortableness in the situation. Just a little lack of confidence in the situation. But Blaine being Blaine, he is completely oblivious to what Kurt was really feeling. His only concern is that Kurt was happy he was there.

So dsmn is really a perfect Blaine song because Blaine is Blaine's biggest fan. Even more than Rachel, Blaine needs to be loved adored and admired by all. So Blaine singing about how wonderful he is is the perfect Blaine song. vomir
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/2/2013, 3:12 am

you guys should know by now that in glee lyrics usually has nothing to do w/ the context of the song (espeically when blaine sings it). at most the title of the song maybe the only thing that's fitting. for example, "losing my religion". I guess in this case, the title may have something to do w/ the context, as in blaine singing this song right after somebody tells him to "stop peeing outside the toilet". and the song "don't stop me now" is blaine's answer.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 1/2/2013, 3:47 am

fantastica wrote:you guys should know by now that in glee lyrics usually has nothing to do w/ the context of the song (espeically when blaine sings it). at most the title of the song maybe the only thing that's fitting. for example, "losing my religion". I guess in this case, the title may have something to do w/ the context, as in blaine singing this song right after somebody tells him to "stop peeing outside the toilet". and the song "don't stop me now" is blaine's answer.

ptdr Oh Kim, I missed your comments on the forum Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/2/2013, 4:20 am

Let's just sum everything. First he cheats, then he doesn't eat, sleep or gel, calls and texts Kurt 10000000 times a day, Kurt calls him back Blaine declares his undying love and devotion to him, they spend Christmas together and Blaine keeps making his puppy heart eyes and he is planing to go to NYADA next year to stalk Kurt, promises to take care of Burt. But in the beginning of 2013 Blaine is a completely different person again. Crushing on the guys from ND and singing this two episodes later.

"I’m a rocket ship on my way to Mars
On a collision course
I am a satellite
I’m out of control
I’m a sex machine ready to reload
Like an atom bomb about to oh oh oh oh oh explode!"

Very appropriate song choice. beam I wonder how is this supposed to show us that Blaine loves Kurt and deserves to win him back. I don't want to comment before the episode, but from all these spoilers it looks like Blaine is moving on with his life, he is a 'sex machine ready to reload' obviously happy that Kurt is not part of it anymore. And all we get from this storyline is a heartbroken and betrayed Kurt. Thank you Glee for wasting my time.
Of course Blaine stans are over the moon. Good for them dryy. I don't understand why they think it's perfect for him?????

I'm sure they will make Klaine spend Valentine's day together somehow and Blaine will probably be in love with Kurt again like his crush in 4.11. never happened.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 1/2/2013, 5:17 am

Maybe they'll be giving Blaine back the Nightbird superhero costume and he sings that song in relation with his superhero club...othevise it's probably just a song filler after a Blaine draught. DSMN is being used in so many commercials for a funny effect that it has lost it's charms a bit. (In Scandinavia the song is used to advertise a big eletronic chain, quite clerverly as well.)

I'm no longer upset about song distribution on Glee because they so rarely get it right anymore. Songs to singers that don't need to be singing, not letting some sing (krhm....Artie) and generally just using what ever brings in the best cash flow. Kurt singing with the material they are giving to him isn't selling so they have themselves created a cycle they can't break.

Mercury is a difficult man to dublicate, I've tried to listen the revieved Queen, no. Bohemian rhapsody was one of the finest renditions, but Jonathan is an excellent performer, We are the winners was just a sing-along, since that song is nothing but a glorified WE WON- song anyway nowadays. DSMN is a mouthful and I am actually intersted how well Darren can pull it off.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/2/2013, 8:25 am

sheny wrote:Let's just sum everything. First he cheats, then he doesn't eat, sleep or gel, calls and texts Kurt 10000000 times a day, Kurt calls him back Blaine declares his undying love and devotion to him, they spend Christmas together and Blaine keeps making his puppy heart eyes and he is planing to go to NYADA next year to stalk Kurt, promises to take care of Burt. But in the beginning of 2013 Blaine is a completely different person again. Crushing on the guys from ND and singing this two episodes later.

On a collision course
I am a satellite
I’m out of control

Very appropriate song choice. beam I wonder how is this supposed to show us that Blaine loves Kurt and deserves to win him back. I don't want to comment before the episode, but from all these spoilers it looks like Blaine is moving on with his life, he is a 'sex machine ready to reload' obviously happy that Kurt is not part of it anymore. And all we get from this storyline is a heartbroken and betrayed Kurt. Thank you Glee for wasting my time.
So true.

Those lyrics are nothing more than promoting sex and a certain part of the male body. Now, there's nothing wrong with that, but it is not very appropiate to sing when you weren't able to keep your "atom bomb" in your pants for 2 more weeks and betrayed the love of your life (untill a better straight ND member comes along to crush on) in the worst way possible. Evil or Very Mad

"Ready to reload", really? If anything this song should have gone to Kurt, singing it when having a blast (and a few drinks too many to forget all the hurt dumped on him) at Callbacks, as he tries to move past his relationship with Blaine: a relationship that he didn't want to end and was ruined against Kurt's will.

If Blaine gives up on Kurt, this song would be kinda okay for him, but if we are to believe that Blaine considers Kurt his destiny and love of his life and wants him back no matter what, he should not have crushes (or even give in to crushes) on other guys, and he should keep his "rocket" in his pants. You can't be sincere in your quest of winning back the love of your life you cheated on(!) and strut around wanting to "reload" your "sex machine" at the same time.
RIB are doing Blaine no favors here. His behaviour is dubious at best. If they want him to move on from Kurt, then let him do so, but they can't have their cake (Blaine still giving Kurt love puppy eyes) and eat it too (Blaine interested in other guys and advertising sex).
What a mess, and they probably don't even realize it. Mad

Let's hope it's nothing more than a silly choir room assignment, with no context at all. But even then: WTF were they thinking when they chose this song for Blaine? beam

So, who f*cked the lighthouse? A rocket ship, a satelite or an atom bomb? I vote for rocket ship. tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/2/2013, 11:35 am

I do not even try to understand what they want to do with Blaine. saispa
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/2/2013, 12:08 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
sheny wrote:Let's just sum everything. First he cheats, then he doesn't eat, sleep or gel, calls and texts Kurt 10000000 times a day, Kurt calls him back Blaine declares his undying love and devotion to him, they spend Christmas together and Blaine keeps making his puppy heart eyes and he is planing to go to NYADA next year to stalk Kurt, promises to take care of Burt. But in the beginning of 2013 Blaine is a completely different person again. Crushing on the guys from ND and singing this two episodes later.

On a collision course
I am a satellite
I’m out of control

So true.

Those lyrics are nothing more than promoting sex and a certain part of the male body. Now, there's nothing wrong with that, but it is not very appropiate to sing when you weren't able to keep your "atom bomb" in your pants for 2 more weeks and betrayed the love of your life (untill a better straight ND member comes along to crush on) in the worst way possible. Evil or Very Mad

"Ready to reload", really? If anything this song should have gone to Kurt, singing it when having a blast (and a few drinks too many to forget all the hurt dumped on him) at Callbacks, as he tries to move past his relationship with Blaine: a relationship that he didn't want to end and was ruined against Kurt's will.

If Blaine gives up on Kurt, this song would be kinda okay for him, but if we are to believe that Blaine considers Kurt his destiny and love of his life and wants him back no matter what, he should not have crushes (or even give in to crushes) on other guys, and he should keep his "rocket" in his pants. You can't be sincere in your quest of winning back the love of your life you cheated on(!) and strut around wanting to "reload" your "sex machine" at the same time.
RIB are doing Blaine no favors here. His behaviour is dubious at best. If they want him to move on from Kurt, then let him do so, but they can't have their cake (Blaine still giving Kurt love puppy eyes) and eat it too (Blaine interested in other guys and advertising sex).
What a mess, and they probably don't even realize it. Mad

Let's hope it's nothing more than a silly choir room assignment, with no context at all. But even then: WTF were they thinking when they chose this song for Blaine? beam

So, who f*cked the lighthouse? A rocket ship, a satelite or an atom bomb? I vote for rocket ship. tonguue

Of course, they have to use a song promoting sex to promot Blaine. Blaine has to be the sexiest most appealling creature on the face of the earth because that's what the stans want him to be. He's their "supermegafoxyhotsteamingsexonastickdirtysexmonkey." Blarren has to be loved and admired by all who encounter him. There will always be hot guys (and girls) waiting in the wings for Blaine because that is how they have set up the character because the stans believe that about Darren (I still don't get the widespread appeal for him).

As for the bolded, I vote for whatever is the smallest out of the three sifflou
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 1/2/2013, 12:30 pm

I agree.If they want Klaine to be endgame Blaine should not act this way dryy
They already hand Blaine everything...now they want to hand him kurt too?
So he will fool around and in the end will reconnect with his "soul mate"?...That's too convenient

I'm so pissed!I hope they won't get back together!
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/2/2013, 2:31 pm

Maybe they do not want Klaine to be together again.
For me the only couple they want together is Finchel.
I think Brittana and Klaine will not go back to being a couple, because these two couples are being treated different than Finchel (and this has nothing to do with gay vs straight).
  • Finchel apparently already moved on (Bordy), but they have not had the last conversation

• Brittana and Klaine had the last conversation before it appears someone new between them (Sam and Adam).

Darren has no vocal ability to sing Queen. rentine
Aside from Jonathan, Lea, Kevin, Chris, Amber and Jenna (perhaps), no one has a voice to sing Queen on Glee.
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 1/2/2013, 3:07 pm

I am doubting the lyrics have anything to do with Blaine's story. It will more likely be the spirit of the song, and a bunch of energy to show Blaine is out of his doldrums, right before finding out Kurt is dating someone else. While Klaine reflects Finchel, they are only given a margin of the time Finchel has, one of the reasons that while I am hoping Adam is something more, I am not depending on him being other than Kurt finding out he still wants Blaine's kisses. That way I am prepared for the worst, and Kurt only getting a date or two before sealing his fate forever and ever with Blaine.

Blaine is feeling good, sings his song, plans his reunion with Kurt at NYADA. Kurt has a date or two with Adam.

Blaine finds out Kurt is dating someone else, sings a sad song. Kurt has his epiphany about still wanting Blaine, even after dating his tall, good looking, nice, English-accented boyfriend.

Contrived moment where they both meet, but are afraid to rock the boat of their friendship. Angst.

Blaine reconsiders going to NYADA, Kurt things Blaine wants to avoid him. Adam realizes that Kurt still loves Blaine, and advises them to get back together. Angst

Contrived moment number 2, they realize they are end-game, and reunite.

Meanwhile, Rachel gets to sleep with Brody, and have a real comparison study. Of course, she finds out he doesn't want marriage, and that will be what eventually breaks them up. After a full season of songs, and making out. So 22 episodes for Brochel, probably 5 of Kurt and Adam (hopefully for those who love shipper names their last names are more compatible).

Keeping expectations low is the only way to survive, don't forget season 3. Of course, that doesn't keep me from wanting the cliffhanger for season 4 Adam inviting Kurt to stay the summer with him in England, just as Blaine arrives in NY to win him back. I have low expectations, but Hope is the only thing left in our Pandora's box of Gleedom.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 1/2/2013, 3:10 pm

I'm really hoping Don't Stop Me Now won't have any relation to Blaine's feelings towards Kurt....especially not if we're meant to believe he's the "love of his life" and that Blaine wants him back. It could, and likely is, a context-less song as most of Blaine's are - I'm betting it's a Cheerios performance of some kind, personally. Or just a "look at me I'm happy and feeling great!" song about Blaine getting over some of his "insecurities" and hopefully becoming a better guy before he even attempts to get Kurt back.

All I know is that if this is him celebrating moving on from Kurt for good, I will be seriously ticked if Blaine is never jealous/frustrated/upset about Kurt and Adam being together. To me, that'll prove that Blaine doesn't really care about Kurt or want to be with him at all, if he acts indifferently to the situation. dryy And it'll make their eventual most likely inevitable reunion all the more unrealistic and unbelievable.

I'm hoping Brittana get back together during "Diva", if only so there will hopefully be much less storyline focus about Brittany. I want her big plotline this season over and done with already so they'll stop torturing us with song after song from her, and wasting screentime on her, and I don't have to suffer through the Santana/Brittany/Sam triangle any longer. suure
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/2/2013, 3:43 pm

zuppid wrote:I agree.If they want Klaine to be endgame Blaine should not act this way dryy
They already hand Blaine everything...now they want to hand him kurt too?
So he will fool around and in the end will reconnect with his "soul mate"?...That's too convenient

I'm so pissed!I hope they won't get back together!

Great post. I agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/2/2013, 4:00 pm

I just don't want to think how angry I'll get if Blaine acts like he doesn't care about Kurt and Adam. I want him to be supportive of Kurt like a best friend would do, but be jealous and make real efforts to win his trust and love again. I want a love triangle with two guys fighting for Kurt's heart. If he acts like he is over Kurt and then they reunite in the end it will be really unrealistic and disappointing.

I'm almost 100% sure they will get back together after everything Chris, Darren and Ryan said in interviews and tweets. But before that Kurt should have a real relationship with Adam not just a couple of dates. Especially now that Blaine has more experience with other guys. Kurt should live a little, have some fun and new experiences if he is going to be stuck with Mr. Gel Helmet for the rest of his life. It just seems unfair if Blaine remains Kurt's first and only, after Blaine doing it with a Lighthouse.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 1/2/2013, 5:20 pm

I'm 100% sure they will get together but I think Adam will stick around the rest of season...I don't know...I have a good feeling about Adam!With Chris by his side he can only succeed...Chris has the power to put a good light on everybody! Smile

I'm totally up for a love triangle...At this point I don't really care about Blaine but I prefer if they show him still in love with Kurt and if they don't give him love interests...I don't want Kurt to feel like his first "love story" meant nothing...If they want to make Blaine's pain belivable he should lick his wounds for the rest of the season and stay out of "the dating business" longer than two seconds
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 1/3/2013, 3:00 am

Hey, at least Blaine isn't singing "Love Of My Life". That's one of my favorite Queen songs and there are very few singers that are able to pull it off like Freddie did. Queen is my all time favorite group and having Blaine sing anything by them puts me in a rage. "Don't Stop Me Now" is such a fun song. Why they have him singing that is a mystery - unless it's to get New Directions excited for a new competition. Hopefully, they'll never attempt "Love of My Life".