Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

+32
opals
sahhar
bayth
msjoanlucette
ladydianab
fantastica
Adamina
ChrisColferFan1
Piciollina
valkeakuulas
MissSoniaPP
Sani
M&M
ColferGirl
Ireth
Catt24
tamara04
Buenos
coxfire
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Ranwing
CloveGlee
azure
arina
indiaskye
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
36 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  MissSoniaPP 12/7/2012, 12:32 am

fantastica wrote:RM is doing a QnA now. lots of tweets.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 20 Aadf3d224455634

i guess that's why blaine is also in NY. yeah, he will get in in one shot. and klaine finally had a realization that they are made for each other, and they need to be physically together til eternity.

ouch...

but of course i am just guessing.

I think it will be the opposite.

I think Blaine will decide that he wants to pursue another dream, because we never heard of Blaine that he wanted to go NYADA, we only hear Kurt talking.

I think they will make the story of Blaine doing what he really wants (for the first time Rolling Eyes dryy ), because he apparently:
  • moved from school because of Kurt

• ran for class president because of Kurt

Also they did Reachel suffer to get in NAYDA, they will not ease Blaine

For the producers/writers of Glee Blaine is best, but Rachel is Special

Last edited by MissSoniaPP on 12/7/2012, 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  fantastica 12/7/2012, 12:39 am

because he did all these for kurt, he will go to nyada for kurt too. apparently, he's the teen dream. and in our naiive dream, our prince charming will do anything for us, and everything for us. he will only live for me. blaine is the avatar of that ideal prince charming. yes he cheats, but we will forgive anything a prince charming does.

ok sorry about these negative talk. i will stop. tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/7/2012, 12:48 am

promo for next week:

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/7/2012, 12:58 am

Apparently we don't know if Kurt is leaving Vogue or not, and if as people are predicting that Santana might go into modeling maybe she becomes apart of his storyline.

Kurt will be with the Nyada storyline and have a new love interest.

This would mean more New York, and Santana would have to interact with someone from the original cast. So maybe she moves in with Kurt and Rachel, and Kurt gets her a job at Vogue if he is still there.

I remember they were casting for models, and to me that says a fashion show and probably SJP last appearance, if it true what I have been reading elsewhere that she has one last episode.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/7/2012, 1:00 am

kurt doesn't have to leave Vogue but he would have to reduce his work hours there, and most importantly, there won't be any SJP since she won't come back.

kurt may:
(1) quit Vogue, or
(2) continue to work at Vogue part time, but they won't show Vogue scenes anymore, at least not w/ SJP's character.

Santana as a model is a complete waste. most models have nothing but a pretty face and nice figure. there's no talent needed. I don't think they will go there. Santana said she wanted to be a performer. maybe she wanted to be a movie actress or something. she can make part time living by singing in a local club or bar or something, if she knows people there.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 12/7/2012, 1:47 am

fantastica wrote:kurt doesn't have to leave Vogue but he would have to reduce his work hours there, and most importantly, there won't be any SJP since she won't come back.

kurt may:
(1) quit Vogue, or
(2) continue to work at Vogue part time, but they won't show Vogue scenes anymore, at least not w/ SJP's character.

Santana as a model is a complete waste. most models have nothing but a pretty face and nice figure. there's no talent needed. I don't think they will go there. Santana said she wanted to be a performer. maybe she wanted to be a movie actress or something. she can make part time living by singing in a local club or bar or something, if she knows people there.

The Santana as a model makes no sense. Forget that she isn't tall enough, but she wants to be a star (she should go to LA). I think she will work in clubs for awhile.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/7/2012, 1:59 am

fantastica wrote:kurt doesn't have to leave Vogue but he would have to reduce his work hours there, and most importantly, there won't be any SJP since she won't come back.

kurt may:
(1) quit Vogue, or

I think it would be a waste and she is too short. I don't know what they are doing with her but she would have to have some communication with Kurt and Rachel as it doesn't make sense.

They won't set up a new place for her to live, so she moves in with Kurt and Rachel. That is what I am guessing.

But then we don't know how much effort the writers are going to go with her story as she hasn't gotten much so far. It probably will be enough to appease the fans but I do think it will be more Kurt and Rachel than Santana.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/7/2012, 2:30 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 20 Tumblr_men5b6QpE91r4v1v0o1_500

Don't push my baby Finn. You idiot crycry crycry crycry

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/7/2012, 3:52 am

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 20 Tumblr_men5b6QpE91r4v1v0o1_500

Don't push my baby Finn. You idiot Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 20 1062082318 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 20 1062082318 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 20 1062082318

Poor Kurt. But I would say to Alex and Damien, this is how it is done. I hope Chris didn't bruise himself too much. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 20 1371890812
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/7/2012, 7:48 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 20 Tumblr_men1zwcxmz1rs55hxo5_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 20 Tumblr_men1zwcxmz1rs55hxo9_1280

Santana and Quinn in NY and they probably will sing with Rachel. I hope Kurt will sing too not just the three of them.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 12/7/2012, 8:24 am

I definitely hope Kurt will share scene with Quinn and Santana too!

The next episode seems kinda wacky, if there have to be Kurt's bullying I would prefer something more "light" (I know it's badly used word) like in the beginning of season 1 with some funny one-liners than this "Karofsky style"... This gives me really uncomfortable feelings...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/7/2012, 9:28 am

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 20 Tumblr_men5b6QpE91r4v1v0o1_500

Don't push my baby Finn. You idiot crycry crycry crycry
Ugh, the last thing I want to see on Glee is Kurt being pushed against a locker again, even if it is an alternative reality. Evil or Very Mad

It seems that Santana is going to New York. I am all for more characters in New York, especially 'old' characters, but am I the only one who doesn't like Santana, and let alone in New York to insult Kurt again and hog more solos? unsure
I know Kurtana could be good if written well (great snark and duet possibilities), but I really have no trust in these writers anymore, especially not after they managed to ruin even Kurt's triumph at the Winter Showcase for me. :angry:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/7/2012, 9:45 am

I'd like to see Santana in New York, though like someone said before if she wants to be famous, LA is the place where that dream can be fulfilled more easily. But also it means she's going to have less screen time, so probably that why she's being sent to NY. And I'm agree that Kurtana has potential if the writers know how to develope that storyline, we already know they can get along well together when Santana is not too bitch with Kurt.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 12/7/2012, 11:14 am

I want Santana that go live with Rachel and Kurt, because:
  • I'll see my favorite characters together: Kurt and Santana hapitgh

• I think if is well written a friendship between Kurt and Santana can be much more interesting than Kurt and Rachel

• Kurt and Santana are very different but are alike in one thing: has difficulty assume when they are bad. I think they are the two that have better "mask" in this sense. They do not like like that others see them weak/sad.

• And Santana when like someone (and deep down she loves and cares for Kurt Smile ) she is able to fight with who you come forward to defend the person

And can we imagine Santana and Kurt in NY:
  • buy clothes, Santan has air like fashion over Rachel

• go clubbing and have fun nanina

• Gay and Lesbian friendship (is that the TV is always Gay and Straight girl)
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 12/7/2012, 11:49 am

Glorfindel wrote:It seems that Santana is going to New York. I am all for more characters in New York, especially 'old' characters, but am I the only one who doesn't like Santana, and let alone in New York to insult Kurt again and hog more solos? unsure
I know Kurtana could be good if written well (great snark and duet possibilities), but I really have no trust in these writers anymore, especially not after they managed to ruin even Kurt's triumph at the Winter Showcase for me. :angry:

No you're not...I've never been silent that I.do.not.like Santana. Naya is good but Santana is a horrible woman and for some reason she hasn't had her comeuppance. (No, I do not think Finn outing was her due, Finn was pushed because of her hideous insults.) But just like Rachel, Santana can not lose or be treated horribly because all of the writers have favorites.

As I was on my way to work on a crowded bus I had an enlightenment about Glee: If we want to see Kurt at all, perhaps continue seeing him in S5, I have to like/tolerate Blaine, Santana and the selfish Rachel because Fox is never giving sole focus for Kurt and Rachel or Finn alone, even thought I'd like that. As a hardcore Kurtsie I have to settle for a crowd of people I don't like that much inorder to have Kurt at all. I'm well aware that no matter how talented Chris is he will not carry an entire show alone and I'm totally fine with that. I'm just hoping that they don't always piss on Kurt and treat him like the prop he has become since the very first episodes back in S3.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/7/2012, 11:56 am

"Glee Actually" Sneak Peek with Chris and Darren

The cutest sneak peak ever. Chris is so adorable. Smile
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 20 Tumblr_meo3pmIdJn1qgfb58o1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 20 Tumblr_meo3pmIdJn1qgfb58o2_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 20 Tumblr_meo3pmIdJn1qgfb58o3_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 20 Tumblr_meo3pmIdJn1qgfb58o4_r1_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 20 Tumblr_meo1sqQHuX1qkskzzo1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 20 Tumblr_meo1sqQHuX1qkskzzo2_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 20 Tumblr_meo1sqQHuX1qkskzzo3_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/7/2012, 1:17 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 20 Tumblr_menqwxxYtB1qg49w0o4_1280

Santana is definitely going to NY.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 20 Tumblr_menqwxxYtB1qg49w0o1_1280

Nооооооо... I don't want him to be a cheerio all season. They will probably give him a solo too. I thought it was just one episode thing. That uniform is just not for him. I don't understand why people are freaking out and think he is super hot in cheerleader uniform, it doesn't suit him at all.
Chris and even Kevin looked great in theirs, but Darren NO. Go back to tight pants and bowties and shoes without socks. Just don't make Blaine wear this thing again.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 12/7/2012, 1:24 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 20 Tumblr_men1zwcxmz1rs55hxo5_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 20 Tumblr_men1zwcxmz1rs55hxo9_1280

Santana and Quinn in NY and they probably will sing with Rachel. I hope Kurt will sing too not just the three of them.

I just hope Kurt gets some sort of storyline in episode 12 too, if he's not allowed to be part of the Rachel/Quinn/Santana plot..... unsure You know you're in a dark place with Glee when you have to worry if your favorite will even show up in certain episodes at all :( ....hopefully 12 will continue his storyline with notPaul and NYADA.

I'd like Santana to go to NY to spice up the storyline and add more people there, but I'm not sure I want her to live with Hummelberry. A part of me wants her to find her own apartment, and just visit Kurt and Rachel's loft. If she *does* live with them, then she better be less insultingly scathingly snarky to Kurt. I don't want Kurt to feel attacked in his own home all the time, even if Santana doesn't mean it, it still hurts/is annoying to hear.

Also, Chris is adorable in that BTS video. wub
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/7/2012, 7:11 pm

nonPaul is finally revealed!!!

Meet Kurt's new love interest!!!!
EXCLUSIVE: Glee is bringing another new face to the mix. I’ve learned that the Fox dramedy, known for breaking fresh talent, has cast young British actor Oliver Kieran-Jones in a recurring role. (The show tends to cast newcomers as recurring and then promote those whose characters pop to regulars.) Kieran-Jones will play the leader of the glee club at NYADA, which new student Kurt Hummel (Chris Colfer) is interested in joining. (With the rigorous training at NYADA, do other college glee clubs even stand a chance?!) With the addition of a glee club, the New York storyline of the show will now more closely resemble the one in Ohio where New Directions in currently picking up the pieces after their shocking loss at sectionals.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 20 Glee1
Kieren-Jones’ only previous U.S. TV credit was an arc on the Showtime/BBC comedy Episodes as assistant-turned-filmmaker Andrew. He has extensive stage credits in the U.K., including co-starring alongside Kevin Spacey in Richard II and alongside Ralph Fiennes in Julius Caesar. Kieren-Jones is a graduate of the prestigious LAMDA, which is a real-life, London version of NYADA. He is repped by UTA, UK’s United Agents and managed by Inspire Entertainment.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/12/oliver-kieran-jones-joins-glee-cast/

ok, this is what I see: they are creating a new, adult glee club environment so they can continue "glee" out of ohio, preparing for the transition to NY completely. if that's true, I am totally for it. i think this is not final yet. maybe that's why fox had that survey to see which side has more interests. if more people prefer ohio glee, then they will keep the stories rooted in HS and send the graduates to recurring status; if people prefer the oldies, then they can completely dump the HS part and continue their show in NYADA, also evolving around glee club. and that means there maybe more McKinley grads joining NYADA than realistically possible (but who are we kidding? glee is never realistic!)

ok, now back to the breaking news, about this new guy. he's so Euro looking. I hope he keeps his British accent. I don't know what else to say about him except that his mouth is too small. blinkk but I am happy that they are serious about kurt's new story at NYADA (shame on me for being too pessimistic all the time!), and that means klaine is at least dead for a foreseable future (which isn't that long tbh). Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/7/2012, 7:26 pm

haha, i wrote a bunch of stuff before I even finished reading the article. apparently this new guy's a real graduate of a real life NYADA type of school in London, called LAMDA. Smile so unlike Brody, this guy is the real deal. It's like the first time they are hiring someone who has real NYADA-like credentials. that I am happy about. No wonder they are giving him a solo upon his debute. he does look a bit intimidating, but you can never judge an actor's character based on the actor's own portrait exclusively. If he's a good talented actor, he can play either a wolf or a lamb.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 12/7/2012, 7:31 pm

bounce bounce Super excited and happy about this news. Let's see how this all pans out Smile .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/7/2012, 7:32 pm

It appears Kurt is moving on.
Glee has cast British actor Oliver Kieran-Jones to join the Season 4 cast as the new head of the choir club at NYADA and a potential love interest for Chris Colfer‘s incoming freshman, Kurt.
The actor’s most noteworthy credit stateside was an arc on Showtime’s Episodes.
Jones’ deal calls for him to recur during Glee‘s current fourth season with an option to become a series regular in Season 5.
x

Not a song, but the actor in a trailer for a film:

As you may know now, this is Oliver Kieran-Jones.
He will be playing Adam, the famous NotPaul. His first appearence is on 411 “Sadie Hawkins”. And as we said before, he has a solo.
If you want to know what he will be singin, click here (Baby Got Back, by Adam & The Apples)

'Baby Got Back', musical style: click

What will their ship name be? Kudam? unsure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 12/7/2012, 7:41 pm

fantastica wrote:haha, i wrote a bunch of stuff before I even finished reading the article. apparently this new guy's a real graduate of a real life NYADA type of school in London, called LAMDA. Smile so unlike Brody, this guy is the real deal. It's like the first time they are hiring someone who has real NYADA-like credentials. that I am happy about. No wonder they are giving him a solo upon his debute. he does look a bit intimidating, but you can never judge an actor's character based on the actor's own portrait exclusively. If he's a good talented actor, he can play either a wolf or a lamb.

banzai I'm so excited! I just hope he will brign the british accent wub
A new storyline for Kurt alone? I'm so into it! So curious now
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/7/2012, 7:44 pm

So this is probably where the eclectic characters will be used for.

Apparently the NYADA glee club will be called the Apples.
Uhm.....Adam's Apples? tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/7/2012, 7:49 pm

remember that when Sebastian was first introduced that actor got the same deal - recurring w/ a chance to be regular. didn't work out for him. so it all depend on how well this new guy is received next spring.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next