Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread

+20
valkeakuulas
bayth
Divalicious
MissSoniaPP
Ireth
arina
Piciollina
ColferGirl
ColferInspired
sheny
tamara04
fantastica
M&M
CloveGlee
ladydianab
msjoanlucette
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
Ranwing
tanita_mors
24 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap52%4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 52% 
[ 11 ]
4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap14%4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap5%4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap29%4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 21

4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread Empty 4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  tanita_mors 11/20/2012, 10:06 am

With the holidays looming, several McKinley graduates return to Lima; Finn drafts his old teammates to help mentor the new New Directions through Sectionals. As Jake and Ryder’s friendship continues to grow, they put their differences aside for the good of the team. Alone together in New York, Rachel and Kurt plan for a quiet “orphan’s Thanksgiving” with unexpected results. Meanwhile, Kurt gets some sound advice from a trusted source and Rachel and Brody begin to reconnect.

You all know what to do.

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing 11/29/2012, 11:07 pm

Yeah, all kinds of feels during Homeward Bound/Home.

Still... am I the only one who thinks that the graduates are way too much invested in current ND business. It's like every time we turn around, the graduates are back to prop up the noobs?

Yeah Finn... sterling idea. I can see where this is going...
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 4x08 "Thanksgiving" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 11/29/2012, 11:10 pm

It's showtime!

I love seeing al the old grads.

I think Harry took a page from Darren's derpy face book.

They are really making Finn look Cory's age. His dress is a combination of Will and Blaine tonight. Thankfully no ankles.

Actually, I think MIke borrowed Blaine's pants and cardigan.

Home for the Holidays Smile

Oh look, it's a Baby Rachel Marley flashback. Hearing her voiceover, I really don't like Marley's speaking voice.

Yeah, Kitty. You are so much like Quinn. Because you are basically Quinn because RIB recycles characters.

Oh look Puck Jake and Finn Ryder are fighting over a girl. How original.

Drink Kool Aid. hehe. That was in my fan fiction. Rachel talked to much in that scene.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/29/2012, 11:11 pm

This is the kind of Hummelberry that I can really get behind. Though I get the feeling that Rachel's vow about neither of them needing a man is going to die pretty quickly. Like the instant Brody compliments her.

Kurt is looking stunning, as usual. wub
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/29/2012, 11:11 pm

Ranwing wrote:Yeah, all kinds of feels during Homeward Bound/Home.

Still... am I the only one who thinks that the graduates are way too much invested in current ND business. It's like every time we turn around, the graduates are back to prop up the noobs?

Yeah Finn... sterling idea. I can see where this is going...

That's because the noobs aren't capable of being compelling so they have to bring back the characters people may actually care about.

I feel bad about being harsh on the newbies, but it's hard to like them when they are basically playing the same characters as those we have already seen.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/29/2012, 11:12 pm

There's something wrong with Glee. We are 12 minutes into the episode, and Blaine hasn't sung.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/29/2012, 11:14 pm

Wow... now Quinn and Mike have sung more this season than Kurt.

Yes... still bitter...
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/29/2012, 11:20 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:There's something wrong with Glee. We are 12 minutes into the episode, and Blaine hasn't sung.
Hopefully, he will not sing. I doubt it though.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/29/2012, 11:20 pm

Where is Blaine in the dance lesson? Did I just miss him?

I think Dianna is probably the one I miss the most of the grads.

You know, rewinding my brain. In the breadstix scene, Mike said that Blaine was texting Kurt, but Kurt wasn't responding. Seriously, has anyone other than Rachel and very briefly Finn gotten Kurt's side of the story. Does anyone care about Kurt? Bastards.

OK, Kitty having Quinn's picture in her locker--CREEPY. It has the makings of a bad stalker teen movie.

OMG, this Brochel scene is horrible. They fight, but now she's letting him go to Thanksgiving? Ugh.

I love Quinn calling out the Puckermans. Smile I love Quinn with an attitude.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/29/2012, 11:24 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
You know, rewinding my brain. In the breadstix scene, Mike said that Blaine was texting Kurt, but Kurt wasn't responding. Seriously, has anyone other than Rachel and very briefly Finn gotten Kurt's side of the story. Does anyone care about Kurt? Bastards.

You know, while we're on commercials, I have to go back to this. Kurt needs new friends because his friends suck. Seriously, none of them seem to care that Kurt was the one who got hurt by Blaine's actions. Kurt, the guy who wanted to go back to see the musical because their friends were in it, and Kurt who said to Rachel just a short while ago in the episode that their friends would be home for Thanksgiving. Seriously, Kurt. Find new friends, because your friends suck and they don't seem to care about you.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/29/2012, 11:28 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:You know, rewinding my brain. In the breadstix scene, Mike said that Blaine was texting Kurt, but Kurt wasn't responding. Seriously, has anyone other than Rachel and very briefly Finn gotten Kurt's side of the story. Does anyone care about Kurt? Bastards.

I have the feeling that except for Finn and Sam, none of them have a clue what Blaine did. They're probably just chalking it up to a regular break up, or even that Kurt was the instigator given that he's ignoring Blaine. Doubt that it'll ever get cleared up since the show doesn't want to put too much tarnish on Blaine's halo.

But yeah... you'd think that at least Mercedes would have Kurt's back.

OMG, this Brochel scene is horrible. They fight, but now she's letting him go to Thanksgiving? Ugh.

I said it in the spoler thread... Rachel may as well have Wanker Magnet tattooed on her forehead since she falls for any asshole that crosses her path who tells her that she's hot.

I'm so glad that Isabelle is just telling Kurt to forgive Blaine so that he can completely more on. And yay! Kurt for having the good sense to put and end to the Klaine drama.

Last edited by Ranwing on 11/29/2012, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/29/2012, 11:29 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

You know, while we're on commercials, I have to go back to this. Kurt needs new friends because his friends suck. Seriously, none of them seem to care that Kurt was the one who got hurt by Blaine's actions. Kurt, the guy who wanted to go back to see the musical because their friends were in it, and Kurt who said to Rachel just a short while ago in the episode that their friends would be home for Thanksgiving. Seriously, Kurt. Find new friends, because your friends suck and they don't seem to care about you.

Agree 100%,with the above post.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/29/2012, 11:32 pm

Am I the only one who thinks it's all kinds of adorable that Kurt thinks Les Mis and The Hobbit need to be a double feature? Though you'd think after 2 years of Blaine Drama that Kurt would have had his fill of hobbits.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/29/2012, 11:32 pm

Les Mis, Les Mis, Les Mis. Smile

Fantabulous. haha.

No, Kurt. Don't get back together. Blaine's a cheating bastard.

Isabelle's advice wasn't that bad. It is true that sometimes you can't move on until you forgive. But Kurt should never get back together (I don't know the lyrics to the song, but I think Kurt should sing the title of Taylor Swift's "We're Never Ever Getting Back Together" to Blaine).

Quinn and Santana argument is classic Smile

Ryder and Jake are probably the best of the newbies, at least for me. The scene between the two of them was probaby the best of the scenes without any oldies this season, at least for me.

OK, I have to ask, where is Blaine this episode? I'm so used to seeing him way too much, that it feels wrong to have him only be in the background at the beginning. I mean, I know stuff is coming up, but seriously, half way through the episode with basically no Blaine? This is the type of Blaine I could support.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/29/2012, 11:33 pm

At least when Kurt calls Blaine to forgive him (and thus freeing him to give his usual starring performance in competition), it'll be because Kurt is having an amazing time and is finally happy in NY.

Ewww... Brochel... Rachel apparently had her spine surgically removed somewhere along the way.

Last edited by Ranwing on 11/29/2012, 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/29/2012, 11:33 pm

Ranwing wrote:Am I the only one who thinks it's all kinds of adorable that Kurt thinks Les Mis and The Hobbit need to be a double feature? Though you'd think after 2 years of Blaine Drama that Kurt would have had his fill of hobbits.

Excuse me while I wipe the diet Pepsi off my screen.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/29/2012, 11:40 pm

Am so rooting for the Warblers here. They needed Blaine because...?

And yeah... it was a song about blow jobs.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/29/2012, 11:42 pm

Sectionals on Thanksgiving? That's stupid.

Ugh, I can't stand hearing Alex speak. He needs to go away.

Oh wow. Tina is there.

No, you aren't amazing, New Directions. Not without the graduates.

Shouldn't some of these warblers have graduated by now? Their dances all seem the same to me. They are so boring. Ugh. I don't like this new lead warbler dude at all. He isn't nearly as talented or interesting as Grant/Sebastian. Worst Warblers song ever.

Watching Grant right after the other guy, you really see the difference between a performer with leading man appeal, and one who just falls into the background. Seriously, the other guy was so bland that he just blended in. He'd be perfect for Blarren.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/29/2012, 11:45 pm

45 minutes into the episode, and only background Blarren. The Blarren stans must be fuming. They'll be calling this the worst episode ever.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/29/2012, 11:46 pm

Kiki!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/29/2012, 11:48 pm

Did not need to see that close up of Rachel's ass.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/29/2012, 11:49 pm

Let's Have A Kiki/Turkey Lurkey Time was awesome. Chris was absolutely perfection on it!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/29/2012, 11:50 pm

Ranwing wrote:Did not need to see that close up of Rachel's ass.

LOL. Hysterical.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/29/2012, 11:54 pm

You know, the phone call was a perfect example of how good Chris is as an emotional actor, and how horrible Darren is as an emotional actor. Chris was natural. Darren was forced. The contrast between the two was huge.

Grr. Kurt. Why did you say you loved him? You shouldn't have said it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/29/2012, 11:55 pm

Poor Kurt. I totally get how conflicted he is about Blaine right now. He's still processing and it's totally possible for him to love someone that's just not good for him. I mean, look how long it took Biest to dump Cooter.

I love him and Isabelle. Even if Kurt ends up at NYADA, I want her to stay forever.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next