Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

+33
MissSoniaPP
sheny
Catt24
dap1217
CloveGlee
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
opals
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
ColferGirl
msjoanlucette
Ireth
Buenos
Sani
Delight
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
FunnyLady
brisallie
arina
zuppid
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
37 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 17 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  zuppid 9/24/2012, 6:02 pm

you're right Smile there's no escape Smile

BTW I was astonished by the people who kept defending Blaine after "It's not right but it's okay"...If I were Kurt I've would have smashed a chair on Blaine's head on the spot
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 17 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  fantastica 9/24/2012, 6:09 pm

i don't think the writers will make it clear that it's either blaine or kurt's "fault' that they are breaking up. it would just be the long distance and the age/grade differences, that these two are in different worlds so it's hard to harmonize on the same tune. This is quite realistic in real life, and you don't have to put one person down in order to explain the breakup. I do agree that regardless the intention of the writers, the fandom will boil up and assign blames to the ones they like less. so yes, we will see a big stan war during the hiatus. perhaps it's time to pick up a hobby and stay offline as much as possible. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/24/2012, 6:19 pm

As far as Grant is concerned, he never had good reception song wise. i know the itune sales weren't so bad but if you hang out in various forums, the great majority of people said they hated his voice. Marie was one of the few who actually lliked his singing. I think one of the reason is that most if not all blaine stans compare Grant's singing directly to Blaine's lead of hte Warblers and they don't like it as much. Either because DC's voice mixes better w/ the warblers or whatever. For someone w/ a theater voice these songs are first of all wrong for Grant. His voice didn't "pop" from the background vocals. Besides, once they retconned him, what else can be written about him? none. if he goes back to the snark w/ kurt, it would be like hitting the reset button character wise. if he becomes a nice guy from now on, there won't be any fun writing about him. thus they need a new vilain. a new "evil" guy, to be the person Sebastian should be but can't be now because they retconned him. there maybe a third reason, in addition to other reason, and that is the business side between Grant and Fox. Maybe they can't agree on a term, and Grant thinks he's better off elsewhere, or Fox thinks he isn't needed and they won't pay him as much as he asks for. who knows.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/24/2012, 6:23 pm

I disagree.
I think the fault can be addressed

Kurt and Blaine love each other.The long distance relationship would last less than 9 months.
You don't give up on true love for a reasonable sacrifice.
At least you don't give up after 4 weeks or so...

In this scenario (IN MY OPINION) Blaine would be the weak one.The coward who tries to make things easier

Oh my god?Am I a stan too? Shocked

Smile I disagree also on the need to find a hobby Smile actually the fangirls fights are fun to watch Smile (I think I have a little Ryan Murphy in me) Laughing
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/24/2012, 6:29 pm

^ for most of us comign here and be addicted to anything chris does is already a hobby. All I am saying is perhaps finding another hobby to replace it will be easier to break this addiction. Smile

about whose fault - you don't need clear fault to find troubles in a relationship. sometimes people grow apart. now that kurt and blaine are not in the same world they can easily grow apart. back in lima blaine was the best thing kurt sees. now in NY there are better things and his feeling to blaine can easily change. you don't have to stick w/ your first love, and it's not wrong to fall out of love w/ your first love. love before marriage is all about feeling and not commitment. love after marriage is all about commitment and not passions. klaine are just dating. it's not wrong to say goodbye to each other because they are still growing and are not in a committed relationship (i mean something like marriage or at least living together sort of situation).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 9/24/2012, 6:32 pm

Yes, that's what I meant. High school relationships do not always last forever, on the contrary, particularly when one stays behind. People change, evolve, mature and not necessarily in a bad way. It is also true with friendships: most of my current friends are friends from college or work even if I still have à few from highschool left. I moved 6 times since my baccalauréat 11 years ago and have both lost and gaines friends along the way, that s just Life as you said
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/24/2012, 6:32 pm

Sure!Sorry i misunderstood!
I spoke thinking about my scenario in which Kurt still loves Blaine just as much but is too busy for him while he's adjusting at Vogue...

I dind't mean to imply that they "can't fall out of love"
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/24/2012, 6:40 pm

Hey everyone. I just wanted to clarify on my statement saying Darren got Grant out of the show. I should have phrased it differently. I was in a very rant-y mood and just spontaneously typed up that theory. I sincerely apologize for that. It was just a "maybe" theory that went through my head, but I didn't mean to offend anyone by saying it, and I'm extremely sorry if I did. I don't personally know the makers or cast of Glee and have no right to say that an actor would make a showrunner do something like that. I should have been more careful putting my random thoughts out there. Sorry again.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/24/2012, 6:43 pm

i don't think we should rely on logic when it comes to glee. they jump over their exposition so fast, that most of the time we have the start and the climax of a storyline in a scene, a segment, and episode or two at the most. and frankly, any reason for their break up is going to seam unplausable by real life standards.

if the ship was so unstable, they would have broken up in lima. the long-distance thing can't really be a problem yet because they haven't been apart all that long. and we have more or less gotten a confirmation that it isn't a third party involvement. i mean, blaine could be feeling a bit left out and forgoten by kurt because his small time life is now uninteresting. he could come to ny to reassure himself and kurt of the ship, and maybe he sees kurt casually chat with his co-worker and a seed of doubt is planted. they could have a little argument at their double date and boom! - a hasty break-up on blaine's side. and even all this a major strech.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/24/2012, 6:47 pm

to anyone who disagree w/ any other person: IT'S OK AND DON'T WORRY! Smile there's no "right" way to watch, think about, or feel about this show or any of it's character/actor. We are all different individuals, but we all respect each other, no matter how much we may disagree w/ each other on certain things. i like hearing different opinions actually. it's more fun and give us the excuses to argue Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/24/2012, 6:49 pm

Ivana, I hope Tiny will be back soon. everytime I see your current avatar I want to cut that baby's legs off and dip them in soy sauce. phr34r
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/24/2012, 6:50 pm

so blaine is running w/ sam. w/ blaine's shiny gelmet and sam's shiny 6 pack how can they not win? unless brittany actually goes topless - and not just a promise. oh well, whatever. i just want to know what happpens w/ kurt.

Last edited by fantastica on 9/24/2012, 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/24/2012, 6:50 pm

grant situation - the way i see it, he just didn't catch on. his character was one dimensional and the one person he should have had chemistry with - was the only one he didn't have. him and darren - zero sparks. it went down from there. i think they didn't know what to do with him then so they improvised and it gave the result it did.they practically assassinated his character in michel and gave him a farewell in on my way with that personally change. grant really has nothing to come back to now, because if they expect the viewers to just forget what happened last season, they think were are so stupid we can't remember what happened yesterday.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/24/2012, 6:54 pm

fantastica wrote:

so blaine is running w/ sam. w/ blaine's shiny gelmet and sam's shiny 6 pack how can they not win? unless brittany actually goes topless - and not just a promise. oh well, whatever. i just want to know what happpens w/ kurt.
phr34r i kind of like it....It's fun to watch phr34r and it's short and SEEMS to go well with the plot phr34r
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/24/2012, 6:59 pm

i got to say i quite liked celebrity skin - that was super fun.
also, hemo must have been taking lessens from darren, because that was some major mugging going on.

also, kim, i'm gonna pretend i didn't read you last post. that is mod bullying :angry: , particularly when you are threatening the mods fabulous avatar.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/24/2012, 7:00 pm

THIS

back to the spoiler. what pissed me off is that now we have 2 presidential elections. Brittany sang TWICE - once each year for the election. blaine and sam sing too. but not Kurt. not even once. they could do a Hummelberry duet but no they didn't, because they have to fill blaine's solo quotas first.

ok rant over.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/24/2012, 7:05 pm

I won't never understand why they don't let him sing :angry:
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/24/2012, 7:09 pm

I'm keeping my Brittney singing more to Kurt ranting at a minimum at this time. I really feel they are doing a full court press to get Brittney to a certain position storywise here at the beginning, and then she is going to be on the back burner until Santana and her storyline is ready to move forward. Of course, if in episode 6 she is still singing lots I will be pissed. They just want a reason to have Brittney sexy dancing, and have a poppy danceable tune to sell. You can autotune anything to hell, as long as it has a beat, apparently.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/24/2012, 7:29 pm

fantastica wrote:

Though it sounds as the typical pop-rockish song from the 90s, I like this song and in addition the video is fun to watch, though I don't understand why Brittany is trying to portray this more smart image when everybody know how she is and why I think most of them voted for her last year. Anyway, by now I only care for the performance of Kurt/Isabella/Rachel, I already listen the song and it reminds those movies from the fifties :D

And wait? Blaine is also running for class president? I think he's there only supporting Sam or they need to give him a reason to sing. I think they don't lol ¬¬

Last edited by brisallie on 9/24/2012, 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/24/2012, 8:10 pm

Finally listened to all of the songs. The only one I like is They Way You Look Tonight/You're Never Fully Dressed. I don't love SJP's voice that much, but I'm sure that his is going to be an entertaining, well acted scene that will fit in the show.

I didn't really like Change Could Do You Good. Brody's voice just doesn't do anything for me.

Celebrity Skin was horrible. And Ivana, I think both HeMo and Chord have been watching Darren videos, because both of them had the mugging face thing going on.

Everybody Wants To Rule the World is typical Darren. I think I've reached a point with Darren that I just don't care when he sings because his songs do absolutely nothing for me because they all sound the same. Music is supposed to make you feel something--it's supposed to make you react, whether it be good or bad. The overexposure of Darren has really just made his performances boring to me.

Changing gears, regarding the Klaine breakup thing, I really wish that they would make Blaine do something that leads to them breaking up, even though I know that hurts Kurt. Blaine needs to be the one to screw up the relationship, and he needs to be the one to face the consequences of his actions. I don't care if they find their way back to each other, but they can't just be this old married couple that they've turned into. I want Blaine to feel the loss of Kurt, and realize what he lost. I want Kurt to at least explore dating/relationships with other guys, and not just settling for the first out gay boy he ever met. They can be endgame, but they need to grow apart to grow as characters, especially Blaine because he has no deepth outside of Klaine. They need to grow as individuals for a while so that they can grow as characters because they are in a rut now.

Honestly, I think breaking up Klaine long term would be a good thing for both Chris and Darren. It would take away Kurt as a crutch for Blaine that he has pretty much become. A breakup that is a result of Blaine's actions would show a flaw in the perfect passable gay, and how he reacts to that will add deepth to the character.

All that being said, I don't think RIB and the writers have the balls to do that because they are so afraid of alienating certain parts of the fandom.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/24/2012, 8:13 pm

I forgot to mention that I didn't like it Change Could Do You Good neither. Brody/Dean just didn't impressed me at all.

@Marie, is still unclear but some rumors say that Cory is gonna sing The Scientist by Coldplay. Do you think is a good song for him?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/24/2012, 8:27 pm

^ i am not marie but I think cory can do Scientist just fine. but then, when is Finn a scientist? he cheats on his math test by copying Brittany's.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/24/2012, 8:31 pm

^
Yeah, we know Finn is not the smartest person but is not either the dumbest, so I'm agree this songs fits him vocally speaking lol but lots people in the fandom are already complaining.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/24/2012, 8:44 pm

looking forward to see how they shoehorn this song into the show.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 9/24/2012, 9:07 pm

(If true) I have issues with Cory singing the Scientist, Blaine singing Teenage Dream, Rachel singing on Teenage Dream (maybe) and Give your heart a break and all three singing parts on the No Doubt song while Chris once again will most likely only have a few lines on the No Doubt song. Really Glee. The song distribution is terrible. Darren is singing too much. Not surprised about Lea, but seriously, what do I have to do to get a Chris solo, or even an equal duet at this point?

ETA: Brody has also sung too much and Dean has gotten more time than Chris and it appears to be continuing in that direction. Grrr.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next